Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video
Joe, Mr creative director in the BBN4 house was seen addressing his altercation with Tacha and in his own words he said

"For the fact that she hit me will make me do it again and again and i am going to piss her off so much until she realizes that i am not like everybody else....

Her eyelashes are higher than her IQ......

This brought an immediate reaction from Omashola and Ike who heard him say that and they were both shocked and embarrassed on behalf of Tacha 

Watch the video

https://twitter.com/Counsel_B/status/1160359182161317888

[Image: 10014204_5xx5mvzmqokpeph_jpeg_jpeg70c59c...de52997811]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Making a video is also take time because it required direction to place and where every actor perform. The writing help review shares a small course which you watch and understand what things required for video making. And decide you need to learn or not.
Hi! This post couldn't be composed much better! Perusing this post helps me to remember my past flat mate! He consistently continued discussing this. I'll advance this post to him. Genuinely certain he will have an incredible perused. https://pvamart.com/buy-bulk-instagram-pva-accounts/
Nice post.. Click

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video Edoman 2 17 7 hours ago
Last Post: Edoman
  Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) Edoman 0 12 Yesterday, 02:52 PM
  BBNaija announces return of Tacha, Mercy, Ex-housemates, reveals date for reunion Edoman 0 18 05-24-2020, 11:45 PM
  Video- Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence Edoman 1 19 05-23-2020, 08:20 AM
  Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days Edoman 0 13 05-21-2020, 12:42 AM
  Video-Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill Yo Edoman 0 15 05-20-2020, 02:37 PM
  Video-Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown Edoman 0 12 05-20-2020, 12:46 PM
  Video- Motorists spend the night at Osborne Road in Ikoyi for violating curfew Edoman 0 14 05-20-2020, 10:07 AM