The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 7th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 7TH AUGUST.

AN ASSEMBLAGE OF THE GOD-KIND

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity… for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore (Psalm 133:1-3).

Whenever we come together for corporate worship in church, it’s not an ordinary gathering; it’s an assemblage of the God-kind; a real family gathering. It’s not a gathering of several individuals with different ideas, no! We’re united in spirit, of one mind in the presence of the Holy Ghost who Himself is God.

I don’t know what this means to you, but I think it’s the most beautiful gathering of all; better than any political rally, sports, entertainment or any other social event. In our theme scripture, David’s understanding and description of the blessedness of the gathering of God’s people is quite profound. He said therein, God commands His blessings, even life forevermore. Hallelujah!

How could anyone read that and miss a church service? That would be because they don’t understand the Body of Christ; they don’t understand the power released when we come together. Every time you come into church for worship, you’re in the place of blessings. Paul, by the Spirit, calls it the General Assembly and church of the “Firstborn” (Hebrews 12:23). This is far more sublime and prestigious than the United Nations General Assembly.

Cultivate the habit of going to church, irrespective of your tight schedule. Every church service is specially designed with you in mind. They’re special times for fellowship, learning, cleansing, edification and glorification. Hebrews 10:25 says, “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is….”

Be like David, who said, “I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD” (Psalm 122:1). Always be excited to go to church, for that’s God’s place of appointment to bless you and touch your life in a special way.

PRAYER

Gracious Father, I thank you for the Church of Jesus Christ, the ground and pillar of truth. I pray for the Church around the world that there’s unity, stability, and growth, as we attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 1:2 AMPC; Acts 9:31 AMPC; Acts 11:26
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 9:30-10:1-21 & Psalms 78

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 13:31-35 & Judges 13-14

#TALKINGSESSION

7TH AUGUST.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Lord, I serve You in truth with all my heart, for You’ve been great in my life! I remain steadfast and unmovable. I am fervent in spirit, serving You with joy, and bringing glory to Your precious Name. Thank You for making me eternally triumphant.

Thank You for the extraordinary attributes You’ve put in me. As the salt of the earth, I preserve the lives of men and women through prayer and the ministry of the Word; and as the light of the world, I show them the way, by leadership and example. I show the light of the glorious Gospel everywhere I go, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNSDAY 7TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN.

MEMORISE:

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 Timothy 3:1

READ: Matthew 24:4-13

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Every discerning mind connected to heaven knows beyond any reasonable doubt that perilous times are here. Happenings in different parts of the world are beginning to align very accurately with what the prophets of old and the Lord Jesus Christ foretold about the end times. This is why it is very urgent that we maximize the time we have left to propagate the gospel of the Lord to those who are yet to know Him. Speaking to us on this in Ephesians 5:14-16, the Holy Spirit says:

“Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”

Today, even the elect are straying from the flock of the Good Shepherd. The devil is attacking our faith from all angles, and some brethren have been hit by his evil arrows, making their love wax cold. The faith of some others has suffered shipwreck and their love is now directed at the pleasures of this world. Those things that should not even be mentioned in the house of God are now being celebrated on some pulpits. There are now more lovers of pleasures in the Church than lovers of God. We are in dire times indeed.

In this modern age where people are ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth, believers must watch against satanic wiles and temptations. We must avoid all forms of false doctrine being spread by the devil and his agents in the Church. Let us remain in the simple gospel of Jesus, which is able to see us through to the very end. There are false teachers rising up every day with different kinds of teachings and beliefs, using their influence to spread erroneous teachings to unsuspecting believers. Avoid such people and reject their teachings. Let us run with the message of the true gospel to every part of the world, reminding people that those who are not on the Lord’s side on the last day will face eternal damnation. Let us do the work of an evangelist \, which includes going after those people straying from the flock of Christ. These are those who started well but have become consumed with the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches. The signs of the second coming of Christ are daily being fulfilled before our very eyes. In order not to be caught unawares, we must prepare ourselves daily through self-examination. The enemy of our soul is out there seeking how to devour us, and we must not allow him to truncate our destinies. We must not make room for the flesh and we must put out all works of darkness around us. As you occupy in the Lord’s service until He returns, be wise and circumspect in all that you do. Above all, always be fully prepared for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to be a true ambassador of Christ, showing forth Your praise, in Jesus name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 1-2
Ezekiel 30:5-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORT
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

WEDNESDAY 07 AUGUST, 2019

TOPIC:
THE PLAGUE OF WRONG ASSOCIATION

SCRIPTURE: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Association fuels assimilation, and who surrounds you determines what you can survive.

Association here refers to the fact of being involved with or connected to someone or something. Who you are involved with or connected to is very critical to your life and destiny. Association fuels assimilation, and who surrounds you determines what you can survive.

Beloved, it is expedient that you change your association the moment you surrender your life to Christ. It is not possible to say a person is born again, filled with the Holy Ghost, and his closest friend is a drunkard, a smoker or a womanizer. The truth is, it is impossible to think that such people cannot convince him to compromise.

If I may ask, is it possible for a fly to play on a hot stove even after dreaming that it was playing on that hot stove? Would that fly make the dream a reality? NO! You cannot be fire and garbage survives around you without being burnt.

I personally know of people who avoid some of us like a plague because they are not comfortable with the lifestyle and discipline we uphold. Our appearance convicts them.

Now, if a child of God always enjoys the company of the ungodly, he should also be ready to enjoy their destination which is hell fire because, who you company with determines what accompanies you. Who you follow determines what follows you.

My counsel is, if you are not a vulture that inhabits corruption, but an eagle that will not taste rottenness, locate your kind in order to fulfil destiny.

REMEMBER THIS: Association fuels assimilation, and who surrounds you determines what you can survive.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Consciously choose your association.

2. Disengage from any association that will make you compromise your faith and stand in God.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY.

PRAYER: Lord, by the Blood of Jesus, I disconnect from every wrong and ungodly association. Connect me with the right people that will fuel my passion for You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezra 4:24: to 6:22, 1 Corinthians 3:5 to 23, Psalm 29:1 to 11, Proverbs 20:26 to 27

QUOTE: The climate of your life determines the events of your life. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE (Volume One) by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter planets.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to be disconnected from the wrong company and surrounded by the right one is released on you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2019*
*TOPIC: THE DINNER LESSON*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1TIMOTHY 4:12; 1CORINTHIANS 13:1-13*

Like a story told by Patricia Butler Dyson years ago, I remember again as I sat with my wife and baby in a restaurant in Johannesburg, South Africa, a man with long hair and an untidy moustache, who slumped on a table near us. It was winter season! And from the look of his bulging overcoat, everything he owned was stuffed in his pockets. 

My little baby then (now a big girl), waved at him innocently and he flashed back a smile with his dented teeth. As we sat there wondering if this was one of the notorious Johannesburg ‘area boys’, one of the fellow diners like us, suddenly got up from his table where he too was having dinner with his family, walked over to the man and spoke to him, then went to have a chat with a waitress. Minutes later, a huge plat of dinner surrounded by a mountain of fruits and a mug of fresh coffee arrived at the man’s table. He flashed a smile to his benefactor and immediately began to level out the ‘mountain’ of food.

As this scenario played out, the Holy Ghost whispered to me: *“An Hour-long Sermon On The Theme Of Kindness Could Not Have Been More Eloquent Than This Simple Gesture.”* And what a life-long message! We left that restaurant that night with a passion to pass on that kind of generosity! God is also dropping that message for you today. No matter how 2019 has been, in the midst of your own needs, reach out to this dying and hurting world. Be His legs through your visits/care. Be His voice through your comfort of others! Hear George Gurdjieff again: *“If you help others, you will be helped, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in one hundred years but you will helped! Nature must pay off the debt… it is a mathematical law and all life is mathematics.”* Read the 1st Basic Scripture again! *ODM is the best gift item for all occasions!*

*Wow! Follow me on my personal instagram handle - @ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my Facebook PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM and personal Twitter: ODM_DrChris, ODM official instagram handle @ourdailymannaonline, Facebook official: our daily manna, Twitter: 
TweetODM*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. Lift up your hands and ask the Lord to use you as His hands, mouth, eyes and legs to this generation in bondage.
3. Surrender everything to Him and ask for the grace to be a blessing to someone today and this week. *Pray for others as led today.*
4. Lord, as I bless others, raise helpers for my life and ministry.
5. Pray about today and about any matter(s) affecting your peace now.
6. Bless a soul today! Send a telephone SMS! Encourage a soul!

*ODM is the best gift item for all occasions!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 25-27*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

SECURE YOUR FUTURE (III)
READ: Jeremiah 29:11

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

MEMORISE:

I am a stranger in the earth; do not hide Your commandments from me (Psalm 119:19)

EXPOSITION

Wise people, especially youths, usually avert major accidents and injuries that can bring dents and scars on their future and glorious destinies.
In continuation of our discussion on how to secure our future, the dose of the Living Water today focuses our attention on two sons of Jacob: 

Simeon and Levi. These were princes with the prospect of wonderful and glorious future. Yet, their uncontrolled rage made them to incur their father's wrath and brought upon them terrible parental curse on dying bed of their father (Gen. 49:5). They could have become a reference point as God's change agents to bring the people of Shechem to the covenant of God, but for their unforgiving spirit. They made widow of many women and turned so many children fatherless. That singular misbehavior spoke against them when one of them would have been made the leader in place of their failed elder.

Without character, you are like a city with walls broken down. God has placed before you a glorious and wonderful tomorrow (Jer. 29:11), the bulk of which its realisation lies with you. Your decision go a long way to determine what you eventually get. Your choices today have great effects on your tomorrow. Just as input determines output, so does what you are doing with your life now, speaks volume of what you get tomorrow. You have to say 'Yes' to Jesus and allow Him to deal with your challenges and situations. Acting without recourse to God, is always a major mistake that usually leaves major scars. Secure your future in God's hand.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I put my hand in your hand, Lord Jesus, I know I will not fall or fail, because there is no failure in You.
2. Deliver your children everywhere from character deficiencies that are out to ruin Your image in them.
3. Help Christian youth and children to cooperate with You to actualise the glorious purpose you have for them.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 40:20 - 42:17; Psalms 1:1 - 2:1; Rom. 1:11 – 1:32

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM