The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 6th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 6TH AUGUST.

MINISTER GRACE WITH YOUR WORDS

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers (Ephesians 4:29).

Corrupt communication is communication that’s worthless and unsavoury; unworthy of the Lord.

Never allow foul or polluting language, evil, unwholesome talk find vent through you. I made up my mind a long time ago to be gracious and graceful in my communication, to speak the right words only.

The Bible says sweet and bitter waters don’t come out of the same fountain (James 3:11). Being born again, you’re anointed to bless. Your words should, and must lift and inspire others, not beat them down. Make the decision that only the right words will come out of your mouth, even when you seem to be making a joke. Speak words that are consistent with your nature of righteousness.

The most effective way to keep your communication gracious at all times is filling your heart and mind with the Word, for out of that abundance, you’ll speak. Give greater attention to the Word, and when the need arises, at the time of crisis and tests, only words of wisdom, solution, blessing and love will come forth from you.

The Bible says, “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good…for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh” (Luke 6:45). If there’s no foolishness, hatred, bitterness, anger or pride in you, they won’t come out of your mouth.

Be gracious in your communication. People should enjoy being around you and listening to you, because of your invigorating words of wisdom and grace. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My words are filled with grace, and edify my hearers, producing in them the righteousness of God. From the abundance of my heart, I speak life, salvation, health, prosperity and blessings only, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 19:14; Proverbs 8:7-8; Colossians 4:6
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 9:1-29 & Psalms 74-77

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 13:22-30 & Judges 12

#TALKINGSESSION

6TH AUGUST.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for Your Word, which illuminates my path and leads me in the way that I should go. The Holy Spirit lives in me, and He guides and instructs me from within; He leads me in the paths of righteousness, propelling me to do right and fulfil Your will for my life.

I live the supernatural life! I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! The Word of God, and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: A SHEEP OF HIS PASTURE?

MEMORISE:

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. John 10:14

READ: 1 Psalm 100:1-5

1Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

In today’s memory verse, Jesus Christ identifies who He is with respect to His responsibility towards His own. To fully partake of all He has to offer, you need to play close attention to what He is saying here. In that verse, he does not introduce Himself as any ordinary shepherd but as the Good Shepherd who has intimate knowledge of His sheep on an individual basis. He also says the litmus test to know those who belong to Him is that they are able to recognize His voice, follow His guidance and obey His instructions (John 10:27). He confirms to us through these words that He is personally concerned about those who are his own. He does not deal with us on an impersonal basis or bureaucratically from a distance. This is made clear in Hebrews 4:15, which says:

“For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

Through the parable of the lost sheep, the Lord also assures us that He cares personally about every single member of His flock, so much so that even if one of them is lost, He will search until He finds that one (Luke 15:3-7).

Identity is very important to God. Just as Jesus presented Himself as the Good Shepherd who knows His sheep and calls them by name, He also expects His sheep to recognize His voice and come to His willingly. More so, He expects that His sheep would disregard the voice of strangers. He said in John 10:4-5:

“And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.”

The Lord clearly indicates that He is only responsible for those who identify with Him and obey His commandments. Are you one of those? As the Good shepherd, the Lord watches over His sheep and protects them, even to the point of giving His life as the ultimate sacrifice for them (John 10:11). Furthermore, Matthew 10:30 teaches that God has meticulously numbered every strand of our hair, and He is committed to doing everything necessary to protect us from every form of attack or harm. He has proven in times past and even today that He keeps His commitments. God consistently affirms in His word that His personal relationship with us is important to Him (2 Timothy 2:19). Even though His providence extends to all of humanity, He specially cares for those who belong to Him (Hebrews 13:5, Matthew 5:45). Therefore, if I were you, I would ensure that I belong to His fold for the rest of my life, to continue enjoying the awesome benefits He gives. Are you part of His sheep?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please revive Your people and return us to the path of faith in Jesus name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ruth 3-4
Ezekiel 29:10-30:4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

• I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

• The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

• Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

• My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

• Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

TUESDAY 06 AUGUST, 2019

TOPIC: *BECOME AS A LITTLE CHILD*

SCRIPTURE : "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven". Matthew 18:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Any man whose life is filled with cover-ups has no future with God in this world and in the world to come.

From our anchor Scripture, Jesus made it clear that conversion to a little child is a condition for access into the Kingdom of God; it is a condition for audience with God. *Anyone whose character is like that of a child will never struggle for audience with God both in this world and in the world to come.*

Now, let’s look at one of the characters of children that an adult should emulate in order to access God in this world and in the world to come.
A Child Has Nothing to Hide

A child literally has no secrets; with a child, what you see is who they are. If a person must access God’s Presence on earth and access His Kingdom after this life, he must be in a realm where there is nothing to hide before God.

Any man whose life is filled with cover-ups has no future with God in this world and in the world to come.

The difference between Saul and David was that any time David did something wrong and God confronted him, he would admit it and ask for mercy but every time Saul did something wrong, he would give excuses and reasons to justify his wrong action (2Samuel 12;13 and 1Samuel 13;10-13).

Beloved, my counsel is, endeavour to *be open before God; do not try to hide anything from Him so you can access His Presence and Kingdom. *Is there any sin or guilt in you? Open up before God.*
Remember this : "Any man whose life is filled with cover-ups has no future with God in this world and in the world to come".

*ASSIGNMENT(S):*
*1. Confess your sin before God if there is guilt in your heart.*
*2. Determine to please God with your life always.*
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "BE CONVERTED AS A CHILD"
PRAYER : Lord, have mercy upon me. Cleanse me from every form of unrighteousness and open my heart to know and love You more, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING : Ezra 3:1 to 4:23, 1 Corinthians 2:6 to 3:4, Psalm 28:1 to 9, Proverbs 20:24 to 25
QUOTE: "When you begin to enjoy sin, God turns His eyes away from you". Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT : Tears contain a natural pain killer which reduces pain and improves a person’s mood.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Receive help from God to function as a child in Jesus’ Name.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm. God bless you as you come.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2019*
*TOPIC: GRIM DETERMINATION!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6:10-28*

If you want a thing bad enough to go out and fight for it, to work day and night for it, if your desire for it makes you quite mad enough, never to live off it, makes you hold all other things worthless and cheap for it, if life seems all empty and useless without it and all that you scheme and dream of is about it, if gladly you will sweat for it, fret for it, plan for it, lose all your terror for it, if you will simply go after that thing that you want with all your capacity, strength and sagacity, faith, hope and confidence, stern tenacity, and neither cold, poverty, famine and leanness, nor sickness, pain of body or brain can turn you away from the thing that you want; if dogged and grim you besiege it, you will get it. That’s what I call, *“Grim (harsh and rugged) determination.”*

That was the kind of determination that Daniel had. Even when he knew that to pray was to sign his death warrant, he continued.
Isaac had it when his wells were being destroyed by the Philistines (Genesis 26:15-19). Elisha, Samson, when his hair began to grow again, blind Bartimaeus and Esther possessed this kind of determination. 

That was what made Rahab to hide the spies! Most past and present stars on earth and in the Bible were all clothed with it and God wants you to acquire it today and be hard against life’s challenges, delays, difficulties and pain. *Don’t be a quitter!* In this 2nd half of 2019, choose to die rather than quit on your heart’s desires or life’s expectations despite the odds. *“It is the constant and determined effort that breaks down all obstacles”* (Claude Bristol). Your God is not a liar! Hold on and hold out! See Mark 11: 23-24 now!

*(Follow me on my instagram address: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Follow me also on my facebook PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM)*
*IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S TESTIMONIES SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN. SOW Your World Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCOUNT NO.: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of this booklet.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word generally as led.
2. Worship the Lord and ask for extra grace to be determined/hold on to your faith in God. *Cancel premature death/fatal accident this month/this 2nd half of 2019.*
3. From Mark 11:23-24, Lord, I will not quit trusting You for the following dreams of my life and ministry *(Mention them now).*
4. Lord, in this 2nd half of 2019, put my fear in the midst of my adversaries in Jesus name.
5. Lord, in this 2nd half of 2019, do exceedingly beyond what I ask or think in Jesus name.
6. *Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers as led. See pages 7 – 9 now.*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 22-24*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

TOPIC: SECURE YOUR FUTURE (II)
Read Psalm 119:9

9. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
MEMORISE: There is no one greater in this house than I, nor has he kept back anything from me but you, because you are his wife. How then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God? (Genesis 39:9)

EXPOSITION

Yesterday, we started discussion on how to secure our future in the Lord. Dinah was our point of call. May we not end up in the belly of the enemy, like Dinah did, in Jesus' name.

Another person in this regard is Shechem. Shechem was a young and energetic man who had what it takes to effect positive change(s) in his generation. His influence made the entire male in his clan to agree to circumcision that was a sign of God's covenant with Abraham. Being a prince of the people of Shechem, he had the potential to become a noble king in the future. He was highly respected and duly regarded by his people. 

However, his uncontrollable lustful lifestyle ruined all the glories that were lying ahead of him.
Shechem lusted after Dinah and eventually raped her, though he claimed to love her. From the very time he raped Dinah, his vision, future, dream and destiny slipped out of his hands and the devil helped him to tear them to pieces. Though God is the God of second chance, he was not alive to enjoy that second chance. Had he decided for God before committing the blunder, he would have made a head way with his life.

The best way to secure your life and future is to keep it in the hands of Jesus. How shall a young man keep his way pure? By guiding it according to the Word of God (Psa. 119:9). Shechem ended up wasting his life and the lives of his people, because he could not live right. Don't because of few moments of enjoyment destroy your life, now and eternally.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to weed out every evil impulse that is out to truncate my life, future and glorious vision.
2. Lord, give us the grace to see the importance of self-control and self-discipline in our walk with You.
3. Lord Jesus, let every life that has been shattered due to the evil effects of rape and other sexual crimes, see and appropriate the hope of a better future in You.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 38:28 - 40:19; Acts 28:20 – 28:31; Rom. 1:1 - 1:10
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM