The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has announced the kidnap of five pastors of the church.

Adeboye disclosed this on Friday during a talk at the Redeemed Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The pastors were on their way to attend the church’s ministers’ conference in Lagos.

Adeboye said the abduction took place on Thursday along the Ijebu-Ode axis.

He charged the congregation to pray for the release of the abductees, saying it was the first time such incident was happening.

“As a father, how do you think I should feel to hear that five of my children have been kidnapped while on their way to attend the Ministers Conference?” he asked.

https://foxmeek.com/news/just-in-five-of-my-pastors-have-been-kidnapped-pastor-adeboye

[Image: 9952679_pastoradeboye_jpegdb732a26448ae6...bfdb624408]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Quote:
Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe

Ogun State Police Command on Friday disclosed that it has geographically located the forest where five members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG) abducted at the J3, Ogbere – Ijebu – Ode(Ogun State) stretch of the Lagos – Ore expressway, were kept by the abductors.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who made this known while speaking with reporters at the Secretariat of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Abeokuta, identified the victims as Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe, Ndubuizi Owuabueze, and Ibeleji Chidinma (female).

Abimbola, a Deputy Superintendent of Police(DSP), added that Command’s rescue team are trying to be tactical and professional in storming the location in order not to jeopardize the lives of the victims

He said the victims, who boarded a commercial vehicle from the Eastern part of the country and heading to the RCCG’s programme were abducted and taken into the forest.

He stated: “On the 1st of August 2019, at about 3:30 pm, the Ogun state police command received an information that a commercial vehicle with registration number KW 230 XA belonging to Abia line transport company was coming from the Eastern part of the country heading towards Lagos, on getting to J3 area of Ogbere, some hoodlums numbering about 10 suddenly came out of the forest and forcefully stopped the vehicle.

” Five amongst the passengers namely Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe, Ndubuizi Owuabueze, and Ibeleji Chidinma (female) were abducted and taken to the forest.

“The commissioner of police cp Bashir Makama is personally leading the operation to rescue the victims with operatives from the command’s tactical squads combing the entire area.

“The hideout of the hoodlums has been geolocated but our men are trying to be tactical and professional in order not to jeopardize the lives of the victims we are making efforts to rescue.
With the operation going on presently, we are rest assured that the victims will soon regain their freedom and the hoodlums will definitively be brought to book.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-abducted-rccg-members-sighted-in-forest/amp/

[Image: 9954785_police4518x3752_jpegefa04dd82901...e645ae8d9c]
Update: Only one of our pastors was abducted - Adeboye

[Image: 5d452e94c2463.PNG]

Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, on Friday night August 2nd, said contrary to his earlier comment, only one pastor of the church was abducted by kidnappers along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway on Thursday August 1st.

He made the clarification while addressing pastors of the Church at the Redemption camp along Lagos-Ibadan express way.

On Friday morning August 2nd, Adeboye had announced during a church service that 5 of his church pastors who were traveling to the camp ground for the annual Ministers conference have been abducted.

However when he addressed his congregation during the evening service, he said investigations by the police has shown that it was only one pastor of the church that was kidnapped alongside four other persons.

Quote:“People have been taunting me and challenging me that since I hear from God how come this is happening to your church pastors. I want to say it has been confirmed that only one pastor of the church was kidnapped along with four other people. That does not reduce from the weight of the incidence however. The church will continue to pray for the release of all those who have been kidnapped.”he said
[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikeji
Police Rescue One Of Five Kidnapped RCCG Pastors

The Ogun state police command has confirmed that one of the kidnap victims, Mrs Ibelegbo Chidinma who incidentally is the only woman amongst them, has been rescued unhurt.

The woman who is a Deaconess of The Redeem Christian church of God regained her freedom in the early hour of today 3rd of August 2019 and she is currently at the command’s headquarters in Abeokuta where arrangement is being made to take her to the Redemption Camp.

Efforts is on top gear to rescue the remaining victims as the kidnappers who kept them in separate locations were changing their locations from time to time within the forest.

A statement by DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi of the Ogun state police command , stated that the command wish to assure the general public that the remaining victims will soon be rescued.

https://tvcnews.tv/police-rescue-one-of-five-kidnapped-rccg-pastors-in-ogun-state/

[Image: 9958864_police_jpegb7e02178e4fe9a02a2f5910f035d85a2]
Quote:

4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun

The Ogun State Police Command said it has rescued four other victims abducted on Thursday around J3 forest on Ogbere road, in Ijebu-East Local Government Area of the state.

One of the victims, Mrs. Ibelegbo Chidimma was rescued earlier on Saturday

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi disclosed the rescue effort in a terse statement.

He said, “The remaining four victims have been rescued unhurt by men of Ogun State police command.”

Oyeyemi had earlier said, “Efforts are on top gear to rescue the remaining victims, as the kidnappers who kept them in separate locations were changing their locations from time to time within the forest.”

Details later.

https://punchng.com/breaking-ogun-police-rescue-four-other-kidnap-victims/
'I prayed that my abductors should fall asleep and they did' - Kidnapped RCCG deaconess recounts her ordeal

[Image: 5d46b7bbbd288.JPG]

At the Ministers’ Conference of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Chidinma Ibeleji who was abducted by Fulani herdsmen shared her testimony and narrated how she was able to escape from her abductors. 

The church’s General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, introduced Ibeleji to the congregation during the event held at Redeemed Camp, Ogun State and the deaconess was full of joy as she narrated her ordeal.
Quote:She said, “I was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen on my way to the camp from Abia State. After they took me into the bush, I prayed that my abductors would sleep and they did. I then started walking away from the place. I walked for three hours before I found a commercial motorcyclist.  ‘
‘I explained my predicament to him, and he volunteered to help me to a police checkpoint not far from where I had emerged from the forest. The policemen took me to the Ogun State Police Command, where I provided useful information that led to the rescue of the four remaining victims.’’  Adeboye later prayed for her when she finished her testimony. 
The cleric specifically prayed against kidnapping, telling God to put the kidnappers out of business so that their captives would be freed. He also prayed for the country and its police.

Ibeleji and four other persons, among them a magistrate and a security officer, identified by the police in Ogun State as Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe, Ndubuizi Owuabueze, were abducted on Friday on the Benin-Ore-Sagamu Expressway along Ogbere in the Ijebu-East Local Government Area of the state.  
[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikeji at 04

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kidnapped wife and 8-month-old son of former Zamfara councillor regain freedom (photo Edoman 0 834 08-13-2021, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) Edoman 1 948 07-20-2021, 05:11 PM
  RCCG Overseer, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, loses son, Dare Adeboye Edoman 9 1,726 05-11-2021, 09:02 AM
  Kogi Miyetti Allah Chairman was arrested not kidnapped - MACBAN Edoman 0 775 05-10-2021, 09:30 AM
  One of the suspects who kidnapped and killed 6-year-old Kaduna boy pictured spending Edoman 0 846 05-04-2021, 04:05 PM
  Kidnapped Kaduna minor killed after parents paid N5m ransom Kidnapped Kaduna minor Edoman 0 622 05-02-2021, 08:06 AM
  "I am not impressed with copy drawings" Pastor Leke Adeboye reacts to painting of him Edoman 0 644 04-29-2021, 01:42 PM
  Police rescue kidnapped student of Osun State College of Health Technology Edoman 0 562 04-22-2021, 05:59 PM