The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 5th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 5TH AUGUST.

YOU OWN THE WORLD

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).

Romans 8:16-17 lets us know that as God’s children, we’re heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ. Read our opening scripture again; it says, “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” You couldn’t read this and not shout for joy, for it means you own this world.

God gave the whole world to Abraham and his seed. That seed is Christ; and if you belong to Christ, you’re Abraham’s seed and therefore an heir according to the promise.

Now you can better understand why the Bible says, “Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth” (Ephesians 4:28). How could you steal when the whole world belongs to you? Don’t be among those who are fighting over lands and estates; you own this world! And the proof that you do, is the Word of God.

1 Corinthians 3:21-22 says, “…For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours.” Have this consciousness. Every so often, affirm with confidence, “I own this world; all things are mine!” There’s a legal document to that effect—God’s Word. Therefore, it makes no difference if anyone challenges you or sneers at you; you still own this world.

You actually dwell in the realm of superabundance. You have an inheritance, bequeathed to you by the One who said, “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine…” (Haggai 2:8). “For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills” (Psalm 50:10).

All the wealth in this world: the precious stones, minerals, oil and everything that men believe they own, actually belong to the Lord, with whom you’re a joint heir. Your wealth, therefore, is limitless, inestimable, and unquantifiable. Declare every day that you’re rich and blessed beyond measure. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear heavenly Father, what a blessing it is to be a joint-heir with Christ! The world belongs to me. I don’t lack anything, because you’re my Shepherd. My wealth is limitless, inestimable, and unquantifiable; my prosperity is of the Spirit; therefore, it’s unending. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 23:1 AMPC; Psalm 24:1; 2 Peter 1:3-4
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 8:18-39 & Psalms 70-73

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 13:10-21 & Judges 11

#TALKINGSESSION

5TH AUGUST.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for the precious gift of the Holy Spirit who grants me spiritual insight, and sets me on the right course in life. I walk in righteousness and dominion, having insight into mysteries and secrets of Your Kingdom; and I live above the distracting influences of the world, because I live in Your Word. Daily, I walk in the fullness of God’s blessings; I excel and make progress on every side. I thank You for Your love, which is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit.

I extend this undiluted love to everyone around me, showing sincere concern about their challenges, and expressing true joy and happiness for their successes. Envy, jealousy, and pride have no place in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: UNDERSTANDING TIMES & SEASONS.

MEMORISE:

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. Genesis 8:22

READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32-33

32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.

33 Of Zebulun, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war, fifty thousand, which could keep rank: they were not of double heart.

As children of the Most High, we need a good understanding of the times and seasons we live in as an important part of enjoying our relationship with God, and to make us successful in our endeavors in this world. We must not ignore the Holy Spirit’s teaching in Ecclesiastes 3:1 which says:

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the
heaven:”

It is clear from the verse that our God is a God of plan and purpose who in His infinite wisdom has predetermined the times and season to activate His plan and fulfil His purpose. Today’s memory verse is very insightful in this regard. It is amazing that the words God spoke to Noah so many years ago are still relevant to us in this generation. We understand from the verse that even though we should be heaven-minded, as this word is not our home, we must also be active and productive as long as we remain in this world. As profitable stewards of the resources of God’s kingdom, we must prepare for every season and put in our very best to make the most of every opportunity God gives to us. We must not occupy the back seat in the affairs of this world or accept servitude and poverty as our lot. We must refuse unfavorable circumstances and reject mediocrity disguised as spirituality. I pray that the Almighty God will give you perfect understanding of the times and seasons He makes available to you in Jesus’ Name.

Children of God need to know that the same God who commanded us to be sober, vigilant and to watch carefully for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ also instructed us to occupy till He returns (Luke 19:13). Therefore, as we continue to say “Come, Lord Jesus” and intensify our efforts to take His gospel to every corner of the earth, we must also continue to prosper and multiply in all aspects of life. We must also continue to prosper and multiply in all aspects of life. We must continue in our efforts to dominate our world and subdue it for the Almighty God. Isaiah 49:8 says:

“Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;”

I pray that your understanding will become open to realize that this is the acceptable time and season that our God in His wisdom has set to favor His children. Therefore, to as many as are determined to do exploits for God, I say the Lord will preserve you, and all your efforts to win souls for Christ will be richly rewarded. God will empower you to be established and cause you to inherit the desolate heritages of the earth, in the Name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please awaken me to the opportunities You have set before me in this generation in Jesus name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ruth 1-2
Ezekiel 28:25-29:9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

• There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
• Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

• There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

• There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

• There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

• There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2019

TOPIC:
THE IMPORTANCE OF CONVERTING OPPORTUNITY TO POSSIBILITY

SCRIPTURE: He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich. Proverbs 10:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Endeavour to turn every opportunity to possibility with the mind-set of making impact, not income.

Many years ago, a young man who was a mechanic based in Onitsha decided to travel to the Northern part of Nigeria at the end of the civil war in the early 70s, but when he reached Otukpo in Benue state, he decided to settle there because he found an opportunity. At that time, Otukpo as a town had many transporters who had Lorries and buses for their transportation business. In those days, when a vehicle’s engine knocked, the owner would go ahead and buy a brand new engine; they did not know that vehicle engines once knocked could be repaired until the man from the East came into the city. He made it known to the people that vehicle engines are repairable. He picked the first engine, repaired it, and when they asked him the cost of repair, he said, ‘This is not for money, use the engine first.’ When they fixed the engine on the vehicle, it was working perfectly. Immediately, the people realised that they had been wasting their money on new engines and decided to take their knocked and abandoned engines to the man for repair. The man became established in that land as a master mechanic. Not too long after, he opened a spare parts store. The last time I heard about him, he was already a millionaire, an importer of tractors from Europe. He was financially settled because he located an opportunity, turned the opportunity to possibility and from possibility to destiny.

Beloved, my counsel is, endeavour to turn every opportunity to possibility with the mind-set of making impact, not income, and income will automatically locate you.

Remember this: Endeavour to turn every opportunity to possibility with the mind-set of making impact, not income.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Place impact ahead of income in everything you do.

2. Be diligent in whatsoever you do.

3. Look out for opportunities to change lives for God.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING DESTINY

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be diligent in my work. Let impact be my focus in life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezra 1:1 to 2:70, 1 Corinthians 1:18 to 2:5, Psalm 27:7 to 14, Proverbs 20:22 to 23

QUOTE: when opportunity meets lack of preparation, the outcome is frustration. Culled from CAREER AND WORKPLACE WISDOM by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to turn opportunity to possibility is released upon you in this season in Jesus’ Name.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2019*

*TOPIC: IT COULDN’T BE DONE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1SAMUEL 17:20-50*

Consider the write-up below by Edgar Guest:
“Somebody said that it couldn’t be done, but another said he would be the one who wouldn’t say so till he had tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of determination on his face. He started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn’t be done. Somebody scuffed at him: ‘Oh, you’ll never do that.

At least no one ever had done it.’ But he took off his coat and he took off his hat and tackled the thing that couldn’t be done and he did it.”

There are thousands who will point out to you one by one the dangers that await you, instead of the TROPHIES that await you! If David had listened to his elder brother Eliab, he would have remained in the crowed unknown till this day! But because he tackled what the crowd said couldn’t be done, he was singled out of the crowd and compensated for his past faithfulness in the hidden bush and his STORY changed to GLORY. *In this 2nd half of 2019, God wants you to go after the things the world says cannot be done. From your village to your city, do the uncommon!* Be brave to your city, do the uncommon!* Be brave and courageous for they are the stamp pads for winners! Hear J.F. Kennedy: *“There are risks and costs to programmes of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and cost of comfortable inaction.”*

Stay focus on God and do the uncommon this year! Bernard Shaw said: *“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”* Don’t allow others to talk you out of what you know you must do! In this 2nd half of this STORY to GLORY year, I see you flying very high to stardom! I see men saluting you for your COURAGE! Oh! William Shakespeare said: *“Be great in act as you have been in thought.”* Be a man of prayer and action in this 2nd half of the year! Close with Elbert Hubbard: *“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing and be nothing.”* And of course YOU WILL NOTHING! Shout aloud: “God forbid!” Arise! Do the things you have never done since you were born and you will NEVER end up in the crowd!

*DVDS OF THE MONTH: 1. THE LAST WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE “STORY TO GLORY” NIGT. 2. “THERE IS A LION IN YOU” DVD/CD. Get copies from your ODM distributor now and agree with me in prayers via the closing section of these DVDs! They are PROPHETIC!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory now!
1. Pray about today’s word as led now!
2. O Lord, let the courage of David fall upon me this year.
3. Pray for the salvation of souls today.
4. Ask for the grace to take the following steps this year (Mention them). *ODM is the best wedding, birthday, celebration, anniversary gift item. Sow it!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 19-21*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, August 5, 2019

TOPIC: SECURE YOUR FUTURE (I)
Read Genesis 34:1-5

1. And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land.
2. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.
3. And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel, and spake kindly unto the damsel.
4. And Shechem spake unto his father Hamor, saying, Get me this damsel to wife.
5. And Jacob heard that he had defiled Dinah his daughter: now his sons were with his cattle in the field: and Jacob held his peace until they were come.
MEMORISE: My son, if sinners entice you, do not consent (Proverbs 1:10)

EXPOSITION

Since there was yesterday and there is today, there would always be a tomorrow. Tomorrow is the future that starts from today. Raising hope is the fact that yesterday can be corrected today. Today and tomorrow can be perfected right from now. What you do today spells out what you become tomorrow. Today's devotion centres on the lives of some young persons recorded in the book of Genesis chapter 34.

First is Dinah, the only daughter of her father, Jacob. She was so unique, given that she was the only girl in the family of twelve boys. What a grace! She was a blessing to her family, and a future queen, a daughter of Zion par excellence. Dinah had ahead of her, a glorious destiny, but she forfeited it.
Before she could be celebrated, she was bastardised, and her glorious future was taken away from her, being very vulnerable and unsuspecting. Dinah's story is akin to that of Tamar, the sister of Absalom, both the children of King David (2 Sam. 13:1ff).

Nobody is more responsible for securing your future, vision and destiny, than you. There are factors and circumstances out there trying to destroy your future and tear it to pieces, right before your eyes. It takes you, only you with the help of the Lord, and by His Spirit, to say NO to destiny-destroying agencies, including wrong choices, bad companies, ungodly decisions, character deficiencies, evil habits, like clubbing, gaming, gambling, prostitution, etc.
The journey to your land of destiny starts now and only you have the compass and the wheel. Cooperate with the Holy Spirit, after you have accepted the Lordship of Jesus Christ, and as you continue to load your heart with the Word of God, you are securing the future.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I shun all habits that can destroy my life and destiny, with the help of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.
2. Powers seeking to tamper with my glorious destiny, be destroyed, in Jesus' name.
3. O Lord, deliver all our ladies who are caught up in the web of prostitution. Help them to repent before it is too late.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 36:22 - 38:27; Acts 27:42 – 28:19
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM