The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 4th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 4TH AUGUST.

SPEAK THE TRUTH ALWAYS

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren (Proverbs 6:16-19).

Some people can’t seem to put a stop to certain unpleasant habits, such as lying. But being born again, you have a different nature; you’re not in servitude to sin or Satan, because you’ve been made free from death and the law of sin. The very thing that makes people sin has been disabled in your life.
Therefore, you can say, “No” to any bad habit, and that’ll be it. All that’s required is your decision, and the discipline to stick to the Word. The Word says, “Put away lying”; therefore, say to yourself, “I tell the truth only, and always, no matter what!”

You can quit whatever it is you do that you know is wrong; you only need to make up your mind. Romans 6:14 says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.” Sin can no longer keep you in bondage; it can’t make you do what you don’t want to do anymore, because you have a new nature—the God-nature.

Our opening scripture counted a lying tongue and a false witness among the things that the Lord detests. So, put away lying; it’s not a part of your new nature in Christ. The Bible says, “And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness” (Ephesians 4:24). Now that you’re in Christ, you’ve put on the new man; you’re different. Act accordingly. Speak the truth always.

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for my new life in Christ. I’ve put on the new man, which is created in righteousness and true holiness. I’ve put away the works of the flesh, and live only in, and by, the truth of your Word. Thank you for bringing me into the liberty of the Spirit, as I walk in the glory of my new life and nature in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Zechariah 8:16; Colossians 3:8-10; Ephesians 4:25
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 8:1-17 & Psalms 68-69

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 13:1-9 & Judges 10

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH AUGUST.

I affirm that my life is improved and upgraded by the power of God’s Word. The Spirit of God has granted me divine insight into the Father’s perfect will in all things. I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, career, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. Hallelujah!

I have an understanding heart; for the eyes of my understanding have been enlightened to know the hope of God’s calling, and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! Everywhere I go, I express the virtues and excellence of the Spirit, as God’s

Word finds vent through me. Hallelujah! I am powered by the Spirit of God; therefore, when men are cast down, I am lifted! I am the seed of Abraham; I am imbued with wisdom from above to affect lives positively all over the world.

My mind is anointed to bring forth innovations, ideas, inventions, and solutions to bless the world. I am supernaturally enabled to implement God-given ideas to make the world a better place. Glory to God!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 4TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: WORD OF LIFE.

MEMORISE:

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

READ: John 6:66-69

66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; John 5:26

Life is an essential gift that God gives to every living entity in His creation. God is the Source and Author of life. This means that life cannot be acquired or possessed independently by any creature in the universe. Don’t be deceived; life is not an incidental product of nature; neither can nature take care of itself without God. Nature cannot produce life on its own because it is God’s special gift, produced and ordered by God himself. Our Lord Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father and not created, and being one with the Father, he has the same life-giving power that the Father possesses; so that just as the Father gave life as a gift at creation, Jesus is also able to give life freely to all those who come to Him through redemption.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

This scripture describes how the first Adam received life. The breath of God transmitted life into man’s inanimate body and he became a living soul. This process closely mirrors what the Second Adam (Jesus Christ) is saying in today’s memory verse. He is revealing to us that just as the Father gave life through His breath in the beginning, He also gives life through His words today. Therefore, the words of Jesus Christ are literarily the “Word of life”, not only in His own mouth but also in the mouth of those He has committed it to. No wonder John wrote in 1 John 1:1&3:

“That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.”

The word of life carries the creative power of God that is able to bring life to any dead situation. This is the same power that framed the universe! If you catch this revelation, you will realize the magnitude of the power at your disposal. You can speak the word of life to any situation in which death reigns and the life of God will come into it. The same word of life that the early disciples used in turning the world “upside down” is what God has committed to your mouth (Acts 5:20, Acts 17:6, Philippians 2:15-16). I therefore decree that beginning from today, the word of God will become like fire in your mouth that will turn the world upside down for Christ in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let the word of life become effective in my mouth in Jesus name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 20-21
Ezekiel 28:11-24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: WHEN THE POWER OF GOD DESCENDED

1. When the power of God descended
On the day of Pentecost,
All the day of waiting ended,
They received the Holy Ghost

Refrain:
O Lord, send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
And baptize, every one.

2. Tongues of flame came down upon them,
And they preached the word in power,
Listening multitudes awakened
Turned to God that very hour.

3. We are waiting Holy Spirit
We are all of one accord,
Lord fulfill just now the promise
That is given in thy Word.

4. Fill and thrill us with Thy presence,
Grant the blessing that we need
Flood our souls with wondrous glory,
While the prayer of faith we plead.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SUNDAY 04 AUGUST, 2019

TOPIC:
THE PROFIT OF OFFERING ASSISTANCE

SCRIPTURE: As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you are full of yourself, you miss opportunities in life.

Sometime ago, I heard a story of a young man who saw an old man trying to climb the air-stair of a plane with his luggage as they were boarding the plane. Immediately he sighted the old man with his luggage, he said, ‘Can I help you sir?’ The old man delightfully accepted and was excited. The young man carried his luggage and helped him into the plane. The old man asked, ‘Are there still such young men that can care for elderly people in this country? What do you do for a living?’ The young man said that he is a contractor. The old man again asked, ‘With which company?’ He mentioned some companies in Lagos and coincidentally, the Managing Director of one of the companies happened to be the old man’s son. Then the old man gave him his call card and told him to give it to the Managing Director of the company. The man took the card to the Managing Director of the company, and with an expression of surprise, the Managing Director asked him, ‘Where did you meet my father?’ And the man narrated the story. Now, the company was indebted to the young man to the tune of over a Hundred Million Naira. And by that connection, the money was paid on the spot and their business relationship was consolidated.

Beloved, when you are full of yourself, you miss opportunities in life. Assisting others reach where they are going connects you with divine assistance for your destiny journey.

Remember this: When you are full of yourself, you miss opportunities in life.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Assist someone who is struggling to reach where he/she is going in life.

2. Look up to God for reward whenever you assist people; do not expect your reward from them.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING DESTINY

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be a channel of blessing to people. Overwhelm me with Your blessing, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 35:1 to 36:23, 1 Corinthians 1:1 to 17, Psalm 27:1 to 6, Proverbs 20:20 to 21

QUOTE: The degree to which you train people is the degree to which you will reign in life. Culled from 30 SECRET TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift away from each other.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The wisdom to live beyond yourself is released upon you in this season in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR 
CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 4TH AUGUST, 2019*
*TOPIC: HOW TO STAY YOUNG!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 103: 1-10

I receive the inspiration to write today’s devotional from a mail sent to me by a user of this booklet some months ago. Psalm 103:5 talks about God renewing your youth lie the eagle’s. As you pass through this planet, determine that though aging is inevitable, despite the battles of life, your youth shall be renewed. Consider a few keys below:

1. Keep only cheerful friends. People who grumble, or regret life (discontented people) will drain you! Remember that when baby John heard the voice of Mary’s greetings, he leapt for joy even in his mother’s womb. Cheerful friends will make your life’s goals to leap and advance!

2. Throw out the non-essential figures, e.g. your height, your weight, your age, pimples on your face, etc. Why worry about them? *Do your best and let the doctors worry about them. Is that not why you pay the doctors?*

3. Surround yourself with what you love; whether it is family, hobbies, music, pets, etc. Your home is given to you by God as your “refuge.” Keep it stress free!

4. Laugh often, laugh long and laugh loud! Laugh until you gasp for breath. Hear Norman Peale: *“Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude towards it.”* Laugh often!

5. Admire the simple things of life! Watch/admire flowers! Watch the traffic! Watch an ant moving! Watch a fly!

6. Keep learning! Learn more about the computer, a new hobby, craft, gardening, whatever! *Never let your brain stay idle! Be young at heart!* An idle mind is the devil’s factory and the devil’s name is Alzheimer (a brain disorder causing stupidity).

7. Exercise regularly! Move a hand, a leg or your body! Keep your body MOBILE! Walk! Run! Visit the gym BY FORCE!
8. There are seasons of tears in life! Endure grief and move on! *Remember that the only person who is with you throughout your entire life is yourself!* Be alive while alive!
9. Cherish your health! If it is good, preserve it, if it is unstable, improve it! If it is beyond what can improve, get medical/spiritual help! Check your diet! *Bind the spirit of death!*
10. Avoid deliberate trouble as much as you can! Avoid dubious businesses! Avoid breaking the law! Stay right and stay young and never forget: *Life is not measure by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away!* May your God grant you peace, long life and may your youth be renewed. Pray now!

*IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S TESTIMONY SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN. SOW Your World Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCOUNT NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of this booklet.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of praise now!
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led.
2. I BIND the spirit of untimely death NOW in Jesus name.
3. I receive wisdom to live! I reject sickness, stupid death, etc.
4. Pray about today *SERIOUSLY!* Loose fruits of the womb conception!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 16-18*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CH
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, August 4, 2019

TOPIC: GODLINESS WITH CONTENTMENT
Read 1 Timothy 6:6-10

6. But godliness with contentment is great gain.
7. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
9. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
10. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

MEMORISE: Now godliness with contentment is great gain (1 Timothy 6:6)

EXPOSITION

From the Bible's standpoint, contentment is that inner sense of rest/peace that comes from being right with God and knowing that He is in control of all that happens to us. It is the attitude of accepting whatever God provides, and being happy with it (Heb. 13:5). Christian contentment does not concern itself with how much or little we have. It is stillness within ourselves that allows us to be quietly happy, whatever our situations might be. The opposite of contentment is greed, which destroys man's capacity to enjoy what God has given (cf. Eccl. 5:10).

Discontentment is a sin that God hates in our lives. In the wilderness, God sent Manna, angel's food (Psa. 78:24-25), from heaven to feed His own people. It was a wonderful food with different tastes and could be made into different forms of food. So indescribable was it to the Israelites, that they called it manna, simply meaning, "What is it?" (Exo. 16:15,31; Deut. 8:3). Yet, for lack of contentment, the people still grumbled, hence the wrath of God that sent fiery serpents among them (Num. 11:4-10; 21:4-6).

According to 1 Tim. 6:9-10, lack of contentment will expose one to powerful temptations that has ruined many people. If not checked, it can lead one away from the faith and pierce one with many sorrows. Contentment is a Christian grace that grows over time as we commit to learning and putting it to practice (Phil. 4:10-12). It grows out of humility and trust in God (Psa. 131:1). It can also grow by doing away with covetousness and materialism (Exo. 20:17; 1 Tim. 6:9).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, create in me the spirit of contentment.
2. Holy Spirit, help me to live my life above the spirit of covetousness.
3. Pray for our young Christian brothers and sisters to embrace contentment as they pursue success in life.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 34:12 - 36:21; Acts 27:20 – 27:41
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM