The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 1st August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 1ST AUGUST.

CHRIST OUR MEDIATOR AND RECONCILER

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5).

In Romans 6:14, the Bible says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you...” The problem of sin has been dealt with. In the Old Testament, the prophet Isaiah cried out, “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear” (Isaiah 59:2).

But it’s not so anymore, because of Christ’s redemptive work; He’s the mediator between God and men. The Bible says God was in Christ, reconciling the world - the world of sinners - unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them. God isn’t holding sin against you, because of Jesus; our sins were laid on Him. No one today should bear the punishment for his or her sins, because Jesus already paid the full penalty for sin. He was judged for our sake (Isaiah 53:5).

Following His victorious sacrifice in our behalf, He initiated and established peace between God and man; He reconciled humanity back to God. Man had become alienated from the life of God through Adam’s disobedience, but Jesus reconciled us with the Father in the body of His flesh through death.

Colossians 1:21 declares, “And you, that were sometimes alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.” The latter part of this scripture clearly reveals the reason for the reconciliation:” …to present you holy, blameless and above reproach in his sight.” Now, you’re qualified to live in the presence of God, without inferiority, guilt or condemnation; you’re free from all accusations, being justified by His grace. Blessed be God!

This is the Gospel! The reason you’re holy, blameless, and justified before the Father isn’t because of what you did, or didn’t do; it’s the result of what Jesus did. His death, burial, and resurrection reconciled you to the Father, and brought you into oneness and fellowship with Him. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m the unveiling of the Father’s righteousness, called to show forth His glory and excellence. I walk and live in the light, as He is the light; the light of His Word and His righteousness. Therefore, I reign in this life, with dominion over sickness, disease, poverty, darkness, and the elements of this world. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 5:10; Romans 8:31-34; Hebrews 7:25
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 6:1-14 & Psalms 56-59

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 12: 22-34 & Judges 7

#TALKINGSESSION

1ST AUGUST.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, Your Spirit is at work in me mightily, causing me to be more effective in my works of righteousness! I am a tree of righteousness, producing other trees of righteousness. I am empowered to do things beyond the ordinary, and I am accomplishing great feats by the Spirit, and through the power of Your Word,
to the glory of the Name of Jesus, Hallelujah.

The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to my trust, and I am diligent in making it known to those in my world, and in the regions beyond. My passion for the Gospel is constantly refueled and my enthusiasm, undying! Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of Christ, and into their inheritance in Him, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Happy new month
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 1ST AUGUST 2019

THEME: FAITH: ANTIDOTE FOR FEAR.

MEMORISE:

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

READ: James 1:5-8

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Fear is an unpleasant emotion that is usually triggered by a perceived or real threat of danger, pain or harm. It manifests as a general feeling of anxiety over the likelihood of a negative occurrence that may never become reality. It is indeed a paralyzing force that often leads to self-doubt, timidity and lack of confidence, and if allowed to fester, it usually deals irreparable blows on the victim over time. Speaking on the debilitating effects of fear, Proverbs 22:13 says:

“The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets.”

Fear prevents its victims from investing quality time, effort and money into profitable ventures, rendering them powerless and denying them bountiful harvests. Have you been held captive by fear? Many the Lord deliver you from the spirit of fear and its paralyzing effects today in Jesus’ Name. to liberate His people from the bondage of fear, God repeatedly encouraged them to “fear not” several times in the Bible. What He said to them, He also says to you now: “Fear not”. Be strengthened by His assuring words in Isaiah 41:10, saying:

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

In light of God’s promise in Isaiah 41:10-13, it is clear that He expects us to allow our faith in Him shape the realities of our lives rather than let fear dominate us. God is disappointed whenever we exercise fear instead of faith. When the disciples of Jesus were confronted by a raging storm which frightened them, Jesus asked them in Mark 4:40b:

“Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?”

This shows that God sees people who exhibit fear as having little or no faith at all. Faith is the antidote to fear as having little or no faith at all. Faith is the antidote to fear, and anyone who will overcome fear must develop strong faith in God. Complete trust and faith in god is a central pillar of our life as Christians. This Holy Spirit assures us that whoever believes in Christ will not be disappointed or confounded (1 Peter 2:6). Whenever frightening events happen around us or we are overwhelmed by difficult circumstance of life, when danger lurks and failure or death stares us in the face, God expects us to safely trust in His love and ability to see us through such difficult times. May the anchor of your faith continually hold on to God forever in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please destroy the power of fear over my life and family today, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 15-16
Ezekiel 26:7-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

1ST AUGUST, 2019

TOPIC'
MAKE SENSE ON TIME

SCRIPTURE: To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: Ecclesiastes 3:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Every time you have the stage, make sense on time because the stage is not yours forever.

Opportunity, according to Oxford Dictionary is a time or a set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something. Effective management of opportunities is very critical to success in life and destiny. How people end up in life is determined by how they manage the opportunities of their lives.

When I was in the Medical School, I was made the president of the Christian Medical Students Fellowship of my university. There was a time we went for the Christian Medical Students National Conference at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital. People from different universities across the country gathered and some persons were appointed to anchor different items on the program schedule, and by privilege, I was appointed to lead a five-minute segment of prayer. And within those five minutes, there was an eruption. The impact was both tangible and undeniable.

So when it was time to elect the national president, they almost unanimously pointed to the direction of the man who brought fire in five minutes; they made me the national president of the fellowship. Thus I became national president, travelled across the country, preaching to medical students, and that experience was very foundational for my life and ministry.

Beloved, opportunity is universal, but success is not universal. So, every time you have the stage, make sense on time because the stage is not yours forever; there are others queuing up to make sense. To be an opportunity waster is to be a destiny waster.

Remember this: Every time you have the stage, make sense on time because the stage is not yours forever.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Have a mentality of making impact anywhere you go; refuse to be insignificant.

2. Seize the moment; utilize every opportunity you have, and if you feel there is no opportunity, create one.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING DESTINY

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to maximize every opportunity I have in life. Help me never to be an opportunity waster, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 30:1 to 31:21, Romans 15:1 to 22, Psalm 25:1 to 15, Proverbs 20:13 to 15

QUOTE: If you understand the times, you will end up as a commander in your generation. 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the grace to make sense on time in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 1ST AUGUST, 2019*
*KEEP YOUR SANCTUARY BY FIRE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 33:11; PSALM 73:12-28*

There was a season for international travellers after intelligence reports led security operatives to foil a chilly terrorist plan years ago. 

The plot was simple! Its goal was horrific/deadly/bloody! One after another in sequence, planes were to explode in mid-air sending over five thousand souls to their untimely graves. But due to the timely discovery of the botched plan by the terrorists, airlines issued luggage restrictions, especially hi-tech equipments such as laptops, cell phones, etc. At a Los Angeles airport, a frequent travellers, Mr. Givendal Auffret was seen hastily typing contracts on his laptop in frustration.

He had no choice but to do it there in the open because airport security wanted all passengers en-route to London’s Heathrow Airport to check in their laptop compters as baggage and not as hand luggage. Hear him in frustration: “You can’t work anymore during these 10-12 hours flight. As much as the cowboy of the last century wouldn’t think of walking around without a gun, to be separated from my laptop is like separating me from my life.” 

As people were being separated from their laptops, the Holy Ghost emphasis in today’s devotional is: Let nothing separate you from your spiritual technology information equipment – your *Daily QUIET TIME!* That’s where you get daily information, divine warnings of danger for your life’s journey! David speaks of the sanctuary in Psalm 73:17: “Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.”

No matter how 2019 has been, let nothing separate you from the sanctuary – your engine room – your place of meeting with the Lord. *Resist the HUSTLE AND BUSTLE that will dry you up! Resist the BUSY, BUSY, and BUSY lifestyle! Learn to GO AWAY into your meeting place with the LORD – by FORCE!* King Henry IV said: *“Great eaters and great sleepers are incapable of doing anything that is great!* Postponing your quiet time or Bible Study time is a satanic plan to separate you from the “spiritual Laptop” which controls your destiny. *A man who goes far with God will see far into the world!* Jealousy guard your prayer and Bible study hours daily! Keep your sanctuary by fire! *Pray about this new month.*

*Wow! Follow me on my personal Instagram handle – ourdailymanna_bishopchris, MY FACEBOOK PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM and personal Twitter: @ourdailymannaonline, Facebook official: our daily manna, Twitter: TweetODM*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from POSTPONING your quiet time with God in the past!
3. Receive GRACE and WISDOM to plan to spend time alone with God.
4. I scatter every satanic AGENDA to keep me busy, busy, busy and to dry up my PRAYER or WORD fire in Jesus name. *Pray about this NEW month today seriously. Pray in Tongues now!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 7-9*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, August 1, 2019*

*TOPIC;*DILIGENT OR NEGLIGENT?*
*Read I Kings 11:28*

*MEMORISE*

*Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men (Proverbs 22: 29)*

*EXPOSITION*

The Cambridge Dictionary defines diligence as being careful and serious in one’s work. It implies work done in a careful and determined way.

Two childhood friends were employed in the same company on the same day, after graduating from the same University, the same year. John, after a year, was promoted while Peter remained at the level of entrance into the company. Peter was disgruntled by this, claiming he was also due for promotion, just like his friend, John. On hearing this, the director decided to prove the reason behind his decision. He then asked Peter to go to the street and find out the price of a ball of watermelon. Peter returned with only the price, which was Three Hundred naira only (N300).

The director then sent John the same errand. He returned with the price of a ball of watermelon, the price of the smaller cut sizes, how it can be preserved, where the seller buys in bulk, how much the seller can supply the company, staff, management on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis, and how much discount the seller is willing to give the company. It was then evident enough why John deserved the promotion than Peter. He was always detailed, diligent and meticulous in all his dealings, leaving no stone unturned.

There are people who cannot be trusted with some sensitive tasks, because they have never done anything detailed before. How diligent are you in your line of duty? Do you carry out your tasks meticulously, or shabbily? Do you pay acute attention to details, or you do it anyhow? What about your service to God? Can God be proud of you enough to commit greater tasks into your care? Remember God gives His greatest tasks to His most competent and diligent men. As you go out today, determine to be diligent in all your endeavors.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, help me to be diligent, at all times, for You, in Jesus’ name.
2. Spirit of excellence, come upon me , now, in Jesus’ name
3. From today, I receive the grace to offer acceptable and sacrificial services to God, in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job. 28:2 - 30:11; Acts 25:13 - 26:7*
*Welcome to August, your month of new dimension. In this new month, you shall enjoy the covenant of ease in every of your life's endeavours. You shall enjoy God's glorious goodness in Jesus name Amen. No more lack, limitation or loss in Jesus name Amen. Enjoy His awesome grace.
*HAVE A REMARKABLE MONTH. SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM