The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 30th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 30TH JULY.

BELIEVE AND EXPECT MIRACLES

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it (John 14:14).

It doesn’t make sense to believe in God and not believe in miracles. A Christian who doesn’t believe in miracles doesn’t know who God is. A miracle is the supernatural intervention of God in the natural affairs of men, an intervention that transcends human reasoning, ability, science, and logic.

Therefore, to believe in God and not expect miracles is a contradiction. So, believe and expect miracles. The Christian life is a day-to-day experience of, and journey in the supernatural. When you speak, your words aren’t ordinary, for they contain power, the miracle element to affect and influence your world and cause a change. In Mark 11:23, Jesus said, “You shall have what you say.” In our opening verse, He said, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”

The underlined word is the Greek, “Poiēō,” and it means, “make”; Jesus is saying, “I’ll make it in my Name; even if that thing doesn’t exist, I’ll make it happen.” See how He loves us! It delights the Lord to bless you and do good things for you. It’s His joy to answer your prayers and grant your heart’s desires. He said in Luke 12:32, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” He can, and will do anything for you, because you believe.

If there’s a tumour in your body, for instance, declare, “Tumour, in the Name of Jesus, you can’t stay in this body; I cut you out!” If there’s been a problem with your heart, command it to function normally, in the Name of Jesus. If it’s about your finances, command a change, and it’ll be so. Declare what you want. Voice your miracle. Create and sustain your victorious life with your faith-filled words.

CONFESSION

I reign and rule in this life, continually walking in the supernatural! Everything I require for life and godliness is available to me by free course! My life is a daily expression of the supernatural, because I function by the Spirit. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

John 16:23-24; Mark 11:23-24; Acts 19:11-12
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 5:1-11 & Psalms 49-51

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 12:1-12 & Judges 5
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 30TH JULY 2019

THEME: QUALIFIED FOR CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

MEMORISE:

And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; Genesis 18:17

READ: Acts 27:21-24

21 But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.

22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.

23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,

24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.

Some information is deemed classified meaning that it is top-secret. The Almighty God has a lot of such information at His disposal. Thankfully, He releases classified information to His elect from time to time. As seen in today’s memory verse, Abraham was one who had access to such information to such information. Are you one of God’s favorites? Are you qualified to receive Heaven’s classified information? There are prerequisites that must be met before anyone can have access to heaven’s secrets. Speaking on this, the Bible says in Psalm 25:14:

“The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.”

So, the fear of God is one of the criteria for accessing God’s classified information. When we look into the lives of those who enjoyed this rare privilege, we will see that they feared God. For example, Joseph was given access to classified information because he feared the Lord. It was this fear that prevented him from sleeping with his mater’s wife (Exodus 20:14).

Another prerequisite is the ability to guard a secret into your heart without divulging it. I believe one reason why Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, was chosen and given classified information about the Messiah that would come through her was that she knew how to keep secrets. From the time the angel of the Lord appeared to her announcing the immaculate conception to the time the angels announced the arrival of the arrival of the Holy Child, many secret things were revealed to her, and the Bible says in Luke 2:19:

“But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.”

Beloved, you can be one who receives God’s classified information if only you can refrain from being a talebearer and revealer of secrets. God has the prerogative of revealing secrets and showing unknown things to His prophets, according to Daniel 2:22 which says:

“He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”

Paul is another example of someone who had access to God’s classified information in today’s Bible reading, while all the crew and passengers of the ship he was travelling in were in great turmoil, he had peace because he knew what would happen. Paul had credit in his account with God, and so he was privilege to know God’s mind concerning his voyage. Beloved, you can also qualify to have access to heaven’s secrets if only you can pay the price.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, as Your child, let there be a clear difference between me and those who don’t know You. Please don’t let me operate in the dark on things concerning my life and family, in Jesus Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 10-11
Ezekiel 24:15-25:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

• Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
• Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

• Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

• Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

• Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

• Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

TUESDAY 30TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
WHAT MATTERS MOST IN LIFE

SCRIPTURE: Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. Ecclesiastes 12:13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is not whether we are citizens of a particular nation but whether we are citizens of Heaven that matters most.

It is obvious that many people do not know what really matters in life so they end up chasing shadows. Many people have ended the journey of life in regrets because they were chasing shadows on earth in their lifetime.

That is why we shall be looking at some of the things that matter most in life.

1. It is not who we are but whose we are that matters most in life. If you are a doctor, lawyer, millionaire, billionaire, etc. it does not matter as much as whom you belong to. People’s achievements on earth do not matter if they do not belong to God.

2. It is not whether we are citizens of a particular nation but whether we are citizens of Heaven that matters most in life. There are those who celebrate how they became citizens of the USA, the UK, Germany, etc. All that is alright, but it does not matter which passport you have, if you do not have the passport to Heaven, it is a waste of life.

Beloved, in order to live a fulfilled life on earth and end well in eternity, you have to focus on the things that matter most in life.

Remember this: It is not whether we are citizens of a particular nation but whether we are citizens of Heaven that matters most in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Assess your heart; where would you be if you found yourself in eternity now.

2. Determine to pursue the things that matter most in life.

3. Make demands on God’s grace to walk in His Will.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WHAT MATTERS MOST IN LIFE

PRAYER: O Lord, help me to focus on the things that matter most in life. Remove every distraction from my life and cause me to walk in Your Will Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 26:1 to 28:27, Romans 13:1 to 14, Psalm 23:1 to 6, Proverbs 20:11

QUOTE: Any step taken outside God is a step into disaster. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The nearest heavenly body to us is the moon, and the moon is approximately 245,000 miles away.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to focus your life on what matters most to life is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome, The Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. God bless you as you come.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 30TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: CALIFORNIA: I AM MORE THAN THIS!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 6:11-24*

But there is also the entertainment industry in California. Yes, Hollywood is in California. The US movie industry contributes about $504billion to USA’s GDP. Hollywood, as you know, contributes over 70% of that figure. Most iconic movie studios are in Hollywood. As a matter of fact, the “Big Eight” consisting of 20th Century Fox, Columbia Pictures, MGM (Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer), Paramount Pictures, RKO Radio Pictures, United Artists, Universal Studios and Warner Bros are, or were, all in Hollywood.

These again, are multi-billion dollar companies generating revenue for California. Despite the above, California also thrives on agriculture. As at 2014, California had nothing less than 77,000 farms and ranches raking in about $55billion in revenue yearly. It produces over 400 agricultural commodities, a large chunk of which it exports. It is the leader in producing exotic fruits in America. Its wine industry is unique. California wine is drunk all over the world. 

This is just one State in America.
You see, California actually had a choice of sitting back and striving to get a piece of the revenue generated from Texan oil. It could have depended solely on Federal allocation to survive so that at the end of every month, it would send its Commissioner of Finance to Washington DC to receive monthly allocation so that it can barely pay salaries of its workers and nothing more. Then San Francisco would resemble a rejected slum in Mexico or Africa! And there certainly would not be those beautiful sights and sounds that make California what it is today. But No, not California. Not America! California gives to the center and because of its wealth, despises the idea of depending on it for survival. The Federal Government actually needs California to survive, not the other way round. As I wish many African countries would learn from this, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that YOU ARE GREATER THAN WHAT, WHERE AND WHO YOU ARE NOW! NEVER look down on yourself and don’t allow anyone to treat you as ZERO!

No! You are worth more than you think! Never allow anyone treat you like an OPTION! You are more INCREDIBLE than you know! You are more than this divorce, shame, debt, sickness, failure, etc. You are stronger than the pain you fell! The LORD called GIDEON a MAN OF VALOUR even when he was hiding from the Midianites in fear! You are GIFTED like California AND ALL YOU WERE CREATED TO BE will manifest in Jesus name.
*This Saturday (August 3rd, 2019) is U.K. Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE. Call: +44(0)330-998-1254 ACCESS CODE IS: 809720# Time: 8am U.K. time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too! Bring your oil, etc.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as led now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have looked down on yourself in the past. Holy Ghost, let the LION in me ROAR again! Let all I was created to be MANIFEST in Jesus name.
3. I cannot fail! I cannot end up in shame in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 1-3*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - _International Day of Friendship & World Day against Trafficking in Persons_*

*TOPIC: SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND*
*Read: 2 Samuel 13:1-22*

*MEMORISE: _Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."_ (1 Corinthians 15:33).*

*EXPOSITION*

Today is the International Day of Friendship. It also doubles as the World against Trafficking in Persons. Our topic today is therefore relevant.
“Show me your friend and I will tell who you are”. One may not be able to choose or have so much power over some of the factors that affect one’s life, but the issue of association, or the company one keeps must be carefully and critically considered, for progress and eventual destiny fulfilment. 

The kind of friends we move with must be carefully selected, and not to be left to chance.
*_He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed_ (Prov. 13:20).* What a powerful poetic comparison! If one surrounds himself with wise people, even if he is not yet wise, he will soon be wise; the wisdom of friends will be replicated in life. In the same way, foolish friends will only make one more foolish, leading to destruction. It is said, “A sheep in company of dogs will soon taste faeces.”

In 1Corinthians 15:33, the apostle and great scholar, Paul, writes, *_Evil company corrupts good habits (Bad company corrupts good morals:_ NLT),* to drive home his point. The kind of friends one mingles with determines the direction of one’s life. Amnon was assisted in destroying the destiny of Tamar and his, by a friend, the subtle Jonadab *(2 Sam. 13:1ff).*
Friendship is not be force, but by choice. Choose wisely! *(cf. Prov.18:24).*

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Lord, please, separate me from foolish friends, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* Lord, help me to surround myself with godly and wise people who are capable of influencing my life positively.
*3.* Lord, help Your Church to avoid ungodly alliances with the world that will corrupt the body of Christ. Rather, help us to influence the world positively for You
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 21:25 – 24:6; Acts 23:31 – 24:17*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM