The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 29th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 29TH JULY.

MORE THAN ENOUGH SUPPLY—EVERY DAY

Give us this day our daily bread (Matthew 6:11).

The verse above was part of the prayer format that Jesus gave to His disciples before the consummation of His redemptive work. The thought in that prayer does suggest that every day, in the mind of God, there’s a blessing for you; there’s more than enough supply for you every day.

God isn’t just into “provision”; He’s into supply. He’s not just providing what you need; He supplies all you require; meaning there’s a constant flow into your life. He wants you to have, not only for yourself, but enough to help others. So, for every day in God’s calendar, and in God’s plan and structure of things, there’re blessings for you; supplies set aside for you.

Psalm 68:19 says, “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.” You need to be in that state of expectancy. Each one of us has a heavenly account. But you see, many of us have never drawn from our accounts, and so, there’s an accumulation of wealth in your name. You can call forth your supply even now. Hallelujah!

Jesus said, “Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?” (Matthew 7:9-10). Then He concluded, “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” (Matthew 7:11).

Some people have never taken possession of that which belongs to them since they became Christians. They have leftover “daily bread” that has accumulated over time, which they never possessed. All that time they were crying to God to provide money for their rent or for one thing or the other, there was supply from heaven available to them, more than the immediate need; but they didn’t know it.

It’s time you began to draw from your heavenly account. How? It’s through your faith-filled affirmations; your confession of the Word! You declare, “I refuse to lack or be broke. There’s an allocation from heaven for me every day. I have supernatural supply and I walk in abundance.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed be the Lord who daily loads me with benefits, even the God of my salvation! Today, there’s an overflow of favour and abundance for me, and I take possession. I’ll never be broke in my life, for the Lord has supplied all that I require for life and godliness according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC; Philippians 4:19; Psalm 23:1-2
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 4 & Psalms 45-48

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 11:45-54 & Judges 4
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 29TH JULY 2019

THEME: DON’T BE A CARNAL CHRISTIAN.

MEMORISE:

For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 1 Corinthians 3:3

READ: Philippians 4:4-9

4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

The topic of today’s devotional is not a piece of advice but an express command from the Holy Spirit. Romans 8:6 reveals that it is a dangerous thing to remain carnal after experiencing the new birth, which is why the Holy Spirit is speaking to us on it today. unfortunately, many carnal Christians either don’t know their carnal state or refuse to admit it. For this reason, Paul had to directly inform the brethren at Corinth that they were carnal (1 Corinthians 33:3). How do we know a carnal Christian? There are many signs which indicate a Christian is still carnal, and today’s memory verse mentions some, one of which is envy. Envy opens the door to strife, and when strife is fully grown, it brings about divisions and schisms in the Body of Christ. Even fornication was found there!

In 1 Corinthians 3:1, Christians who are carnal are declared to be babes who need to grow into maturity. For this reason, the Holy Spirit encourages us in today’s Bible reading to grow in Christians virtues by meditating on things that are truthful, honest, just, pure and lovely. We are also called to live a praiseworthy life of good report. How do we attain all these virtues? It is through purposeful training in discipleship. Christian virtues do not come automatically; they are learnt. This is made clear through Paul’s words in Philippians 4:9, saying:

“Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.”

Our Lord Jesus Christ is still calling believers to come and learn of Him (Matthew 11:28-30). Growing in faith requires conscious and concerned efforts in learning God’s ways in order to know His mind on all things. Philippians 3:10-11 says:

“That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.”

Beloved, please give heed to the Holy Spirit’s admonition in 2 Peter 3:18a, which says:

“But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.”

By doing this, you will become a heaven-bound Christian who is mature and not carnal.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to grow to maturity in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 9
Ezekiel 23:46-24:14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

• Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
• Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

• Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

• Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

• Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

• Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

MONDAY 29TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
THE RESPONSIBILITY IN FAITH BUILDING

SCRIPTURE: Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Ephesians 6:16.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you are interested in your life and destiny, you must be interested in your faith.

The walk of faith has been established previously to be a journey in responsibility. There is no reach without a stretch, no flight without a fight.

It is important to note that maintaining a life of faith leaves us with responsibilities. So, we are going to look at one faith-enhancing counsel that will guide us on how to live in faith so we can exist in permanent victory in life:

Accept responsibility for building your faith (Romans 1:17).

Beloved, if you are interested in your life and destiny, you must be interested in your faith (Ephesians 6:16). So, the responsibility of building your faith must be accepted. Build your faith by studying and meditating on the Word of God (Romans 10:17). Build your faith by praying in the Holy Ghost (Jude 20), and taking scriptural faith actions.

Show me a hard worker, a man who knows how to labour in the Word of God, and I will show you someone who is a giant in the faith.

The truth is, we do not have the same weight in the realm of the spirit. There are some demons that God would never allow to go near some people because if He does, the demons would destroy such people. There are people who cannot stand their village demons because their spiritual weight is too small. For Job, it was satan himself who confronted him (Job 1:7-12) because Job’s faith was equal to the task. For Jesus Christ, satan himself took him and confronted him in temptation because Jesus could handle satan (Matthew 4:5).

Beloved, to remain in the realm of victory, building your faith is not negotiable.

Remember this: If you are interested in your life and destiny, you must be interested in your faith.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Study and meditate on the Word of God daily; you can also get a soft copy of the Bible and let it be playing while you are resting, sleeping or eating.

2. Get faith-building books and messages for the strengthening of your faith.

3. Take appropriate action when you see fresh light.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MYSTERIES OF FAITH

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to take the responsibilities of faith. Keep me in the realm of victory permanently, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 24:1 to 25:28, Romans 12:1 to 21, Psalm 22:19 to 31, Proverbs 20:8 to 10

QUOTE: Anyone who does not take the Bible serious can never operate with faith. Such a person negotiates everything God says. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Dr. Barry J. Marshall was convinced that H. pylori bacteria caused stomach ulcers, but no one believed him. Since it was illegal to test his theory on humans, he drank the bacteria himself, developed ulcer within days, treated himself with antibiotics, and he went on to win a Nobel Prize.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to accept the responsibility for the building of your faith is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 29TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: CALIFORNIA: LOOK WITHIN YOURSELF!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: REVELATION 5:1-8*

California is the 6th largest economy in the world! Its economy is larger than that of France or Brazil. The little problem is that California is not a country. It is a state in the United States of America. It has little offshore oil, yet its economy is larger than states in the US that are famous for their oil reserves, like Texas.

California generates much of its revenue from non-oil intellectual output from its premier university – Stanford University, into saleable products within its economy. As a matter of fact, much of California’s economy is built around Stanford University. So with this, Silicon Valley developed. I am sure you’ve heard of Silicon Valley at least once in your life. Now with Silicon Valley came companies like Apple, eBay, Cisco, Lockheed, Hewlett Packard (HP), Google, Netflix, Facebook, Oracle, Tesla… and the list goes on and on and infinitum. These are multi-billion dollar companies.

The yearly budget of any one of these companies might be larger than the entire yearly budget of, for example, a state in Africa; that means California contains companies that are richer than countries! 

They are all in California. But that is just in the technology industry where the technologies and inventions spewing out of Stanford are caught midair and converted to money spinning enterprises. Wow! Just one State in AMERICA is the 6th largest economy in the entire world! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that YOU ARE MORE THAN WHERE AN WHO YOU ARE NOW, because God has put in you THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH that can never fail or be stagnated (Vs. 5)! Yes! You are BIGGER than WHO or WHERE you are now! The LION in you is rich! 

The LION can never be defeated! The LION in you can never end up in shame or failure! Arise and decree daily for the next 3 days: I AM MORE THAN THIS! I AM TOO LOADED TO FAIL! Pray now!
*Wow! Follow me on my personal instagram handle – ourdailymanna_bishopchris, MY FACEBOOK PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM and personal Twitter: ODM_DrChris, ODM official instagram handle @ourdailymannaonline, Facebook official: our daily manna, Twitter: 
TweetODM*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you LORD that I AM MORE THAN WHERE or WHO I am now!
3. Holy Ghost, let the LION in me ROAR again! Let all that I was created to be MANIFEST in Jesus name.
4. I cannot fail! I cannot end up in shame in Jesus name. Pray about today now! See pages 7-9.
*THE
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*
*Monday, July 29, 2019*

*TOPIC: FOCUS: A FOREMOST RULE*
*Read: Matthew 14:22-36*

*MEMORISE: _But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"_ (Matthew 14:30).*

*EXPOSITION

The story was told of a man who was going to ski for the first time and was warned by a friend, “Don’t look down. When new skiers look down, they panic, become frightened by the slope and overwhelmed by the distance.” In compliance with his friend’s instruction, this man did not look down, even when he was tempted to by little children skiing in between his legs. This number on rule kept him safe to the bottom of the hill.

When Peter was told by Jesus to come on the water, his eyes were focused on the Master. Putting one foot in front of the other, his awareness was filled with the presence of the Saviour. He was able to do what no other person had ever done, because Jesus dominated his mind. The point came when his focus shifted from his Lord and Master, to the wind. He saw the wind, and became frightened. His ability to continue walking in Jesus’ power was disrupted, and he began to sink.

Life is full of distractions t our faith and trust in the Lord. We will do ourselves the favour not to be bothered, but to remain focused. The most important rule for the believer is to look unto Jesus *(Heb. 12:2ff).* Don’t look down, don’t look at the circumstances. Circumstances? Yes. These include failures of others, economic realities, disappointment from friends, seeming lateness in divine intervention, etc. Keep your focus on Jesus, not on the size of the mountain ahead of you. Jesus is asking you today, like He asked Peter, “Why do you doubt?” Keep your eyes on Him and you can be sure you will not fall.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Today, I come against every spirit of doubt that is weighing me down, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* Pray that every believer confronted with problems would be delivered from such by the power of God, and would never compromised, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Lord, help our youths to keep their eyes on Jesus and His kingdom, rather than the world and its affections.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 19:20 – 21:24; Acts 23:9 – 23:30*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM