The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teacher arrested for allegedly raping 17-year-old student inside biology lab in Lagos
Teacher arrested for allegedly raping 17-year-old student inside biology lab in Lagos

[Image: 5d3d4124f3ace.jpg]

A 28-year-old teacher, Idowu Daniel, who teaches Computer Science at the Anatasia Comprehensive College in the Abule-Egba area of the state, has been arrested by men of the Lagos state police command for allegedly raping one of his female students inside the school’s biology laboratory.

According to police report, Daniel first made sexual advances at the victim on Thursday June 27th when he asked her to come to the laboratory where he told her that she failed the Computer and Mathematics examinations and promised to increase her marks if she had sex with him. He allegedly made sexual overtures at her and even fondled her breasts. The victim stormed out of the laboratory in anger. The next day Friday June 28th, Daniel again ordered the victim to come to the laboratory. There he locked the door and allegedly had sex with her forcefully. Three days later, Daniel allegedly called for her to come and see him in the laboratory. There he demanded for sex again.

The victim reported the matter to the school principal and he was arrested by men of the Isokoko division, Agege, Lagos.

Narrating what happened to the police, the victim said
Quote:“On Thursday June 27, 2019, my computer science teacher sent a pupil to me to bring my note to the biology lab. As he was marking the note, he stopped and started pressing my breasts. I told him I didn’t like it and he asked me to go.
“On Friday, he sent another pupil to me that I should bring my note to the lab. When I got there, he stood up and closed the door. I asked him why he locked the door, but he did not say anything. He went back to his seat and started marking my note. Before I knew what was happening, he grabbed me from the back.
He covered my mouth and raped me. He then asked me to go. On Monday, he asked me to bring my computer science note again to the chemistry lab. He said if I allowed him to have sex with me again, he would increase my marks in both mathematics and computer science exams. He said I did not perform well in his subject. I told him that I was not interested.”

The victim told the police that Daniel threatened to deal with her if she ever reported him to the police. She however summoned up courage and informed the principal of all that has been happening to her.

The suspect however denied having sex with her. He claimed he only fondled her breasts. According to him, a male student named Samuel had initially reported her to him with claims that she exposed her breasts to male students in class. 

Quote:“While I was at the principal’s office, showing the principal the reshuffled examination timetable, she came for the marking of her note. I said I was busy and she waited for me outside.  As I was going to the staff room, she walked up to me and presented her book for marking. I stopped by at the biology laboratory to mark it and I asked her about what Samuel told me. She initially kept mute. When I said I would report her to her parents, she confirmed that what the boy told me was true.
I sent for her the next day and she came. I tried to have sex with her but I couldn’t penetrate. I asked her whether she was a virgin and she said yes. I felt for her being a virgin and I stopped. I was at home when policemen came to ask for me. They took me to the school and accused me of rape. I accepted that I touched her breasts, but I didn’t rape her.” he said

Daniel has since been charged to court by the police. The charge sheet filed before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court, reads
Quote:“That you, Idowu Daniel, on June 27, 2019, at 9.25 am in the Biology lab, at Anatasia Comprehensive College, Abule-Egba, Lagos State, in the Ikeja Magisterial District, did unlawfully defile a 17-year-old girl by inserting your penis into her vagina, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2015,”

The case has been adjourned till October 21st 2019.

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikeji
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘I Sought Its Consent First’ – Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photo Edoman 2 2,534 10-29-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) Edoman 0 1,145 08-23-2021, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
  "I derive pleasure in raping old women in the farms" - Serial rapist confesses Edoman 0 742 08-22-2021, 11:35 AM
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
  UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) Edoman 0 905 08-22-2021, 11:18 AM
  52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project Edoman 0 794 08-22-2021, 11:16 AM