The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 28th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 28TH JULY.

RELEASING THE RIGHT SOUND CODES

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone (Ezekiel 37:7).

To prophesy means to speak words of divine revelation and potency; words that have and give life. Ezekiel understood that it wasn’t just about releasing words, but releasing words with the right sound code; words of the Spirit. He said, “I prophesied as I was commanded.”

As he prophesied, the Bible records that there was a noise and the bones came together, bone to his bone. That’s quite profound, for it means every bone had a code, and the moment the word was given, they knew where to fit into, without any mistake.
God designed energy to be released through words, but you must have the right words. This is why the ministry of the Spirit, fellowshipping with Him, is indispensable in our lives, because it’s the Spirit that actually knows the codes. We listen to the Holy Spirit to receive guidance from Him. He tells us exactly what to say. He could show you in pictures, but you must say it as He said to say it; otherwise, it’ll not work.

Let the Spirit guide you. When there’re crises or daunting challenges, you say, “Holy Spirit, use me to pray accurately, because I know not what to pray for as I ought.” Then start praying in tongues. Sing and worship the Lord in tongues. Do this intensely, and while at it, channel your mind to your purpose, the issue at hand.

As you continue in tongues, soon enough, the gift of prophecy will be stirred from within you to prophesy and make declarations like Ezekiel, and you’ll utter the right sound codes. This is how to effect the changes you want in your finances, job, business, family, and anything that’s of a concern to you. Get the accurate sound code from the Spirit and utter it. You can change hopeless situations and effect positive changes in your life through the creative power of God’s Word in your mouth.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the ability to speak words of power by the Spirit; life-altering, destiny-changing sound codes that are guaranteed to produce results. Even now, I declare that my life is for your glory; my future is that of success, progress, and prosperity in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I dwell continually in peace, divine health, and in your grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:26; Isaiah 59:21; Joel 2:28
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 3:1-31 & Psalms 42-44

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 11:37-44 & Judges 2-3
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 28TH JULY 2019

THEME: CHRIST’S AMBASSADOR INDEED?

MEMORISE:

Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
2 Corinthians 3:2

READ: Acts 4:13-16

13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

14 And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.

15 But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council, they conferred among themselves,

16 Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.

Who is an ambassador? An ambassador is simply an official who lives in a foreign country as the representative of his or her own country. Two things are striking in this definition. The first is that an ambassador in an official and a representative of his or her country’s government. In order words, there is a relationship between the ambassador and the country he or she represents. Secondly, an ambassador lives in a foreign country. From these points, it is obvious that Christ’s ambassadors must have a relationship with Him. There are many people today who claim to be representatives of Jesus Christ. Concerning such people, Jesus says in Luke 13:26-27:
“ Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.”

Furthermore, Christ ambassadors must see themselves as strangers living in a foreign land called earth. Unless you live your life as a pilgrim with temporary stay on earth, you cannot be Christ’s ambassador indeed. Learn from those who have gone ahead of us, of whom Hebrews 11:13 says:

“These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.”

The early apostles are great examples of how to live our lives as Christ’s ambassadors. Although most of the were ignorant and illiterate men, they were also something else, which supersede every other thing: they were clones of the Lord Jesus Christ, reflecting the life and principles. He brought from heaven. It is therefore not surprising that they did the same feats the Lord did while in the flesh- thus fulfilling the prophecy Jesus made that we would do the works He did, and even greater works than He did (John 14:12). Even the Jewish leaders who persecuted the disciples admitted that they resembled their Master.

Beloved, to be Christ’s ambassador indeed requires learning of Him (Matthew 11:28-30). Are you ready to learn of Him? Do you see yourself as Christ’s ambassador in all that you do? The disciples of old lived their lives as Christ’s ambassadors and did not regret it. In fact, Jesus promised them a hundredfold return on their commitment, and this promise is yours also (Mark 10:29-30).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, grant me grace to live my life as Your worthy ambassador in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 7-8
Ezekiel 23:28-45

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

SUNDAY 28 JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
THE VOICE OF FAITH

SCRIPTURE: And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word. 1 Kings 17:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faith makes a person speak with the voice of authority.

Having faith in God gives the voice of command and authority to the faithful. Faith makes authoritative the voice of the saint.

In a world where there are many activities of darkness, having a compelling voice of authority to shake the kingdom of darkness is crucial. There are people speaking but no one is hearing, no devil is moving at the sound of their voices, no witch is bowing. But there are spiritual giants making exploits for God, speaking and the kingdom of darkness is devastated at the frequency of their unshakable faith in God.

Beloved, if you want to speak and be heard by the powers of darkness, nature or creation, it is faith that gives you the voice. There are people whose eyes cast out devils; it is at the frequency of solid faith in God and His Word.

It is faith that gives you the voice to speak and be heard in the realm of the spirit. Faith makes a person speak with the voice of authority. To make brutal declarations in Nigeria and something happens in India, South America, etc., is a product of the voice of faith. Faith gives a person a voice in his generation.

So, beloved, if you are not happy with the current strength of your voice, the solution is to intensify the strength of your faith.

Remember this: Faith makes a person speak with the voice of authority.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Feed on God’s Word consistently, believe whatever He says and act in obedience to His Word.

2. Always refuse to keep quiet when your destiny, the destiny of your family, state or nation is being decided.

3. Refuse to be afraid of defending the cause of God on the earth.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MYSTERY OF FAITH

PRAYER: Lord, I believe in Your power over the kingdom of darkness. I declare that there is no place for darkness in my life and destiny, in the church and in our nation, Lord in Jesus’ Name!

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 21:1 to 23:21, Romans 11:13 to 36, Psalm 22:1 to 18, Proverbs 20:7

QUOTE: The reason our generation has not taken us seriously is that our proof is not full. When your proof is not full, Satan is not threatened by your Ministry. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: In 1961, a Russian doctor had to remove his own appendix after it burst because he was the only doctor stationed in a remote soviet research station in Antarctica and he survived.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Proceed with the voice of authority in this season to silence the voice of the enemy in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 28TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: CYCLE OF LIFE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 1:1-18*

I got this and I believe it will bless you in this season: It talks about the cycle of life and the vanity of humanity:

At 1 year old, success is when you can walk without support! At 4 years, success is when you no longer urinate in your pants. At 8 years old, success is when you know your way back home from school. At 12 years old, success is to have friends and to have finished first level school (primary). At 18 years old, success is when you have finished your secondary education and you can get a driving license. At 23 years old, success is when you have graduated from a university. At 25 years old, success is when you start earning an income. 

At 30 years old, success is when you are a family man. At 35 years old, success is to make money. At 45 years old, success is to maintain the appearance of a young man.

At 50 years old, success is to provide good education for your children. At 55 years old, success could be defined as still being able to perform your duties well. At 60 years old, success could be measured by your ability to still keep your driving license (Remember Queen Elizabeth’s husband whose license was taken off him at 90+). At 65 years old, success could be defined as living without any kind of disease. Then at 70 years old, success is when you are not a burden on anyone including your children. 

Also, at 70 years old, success is when you can BE THANKFUL DAILY FOR THE GIFT OF LONG LIFE! Remember that many who had the same birthday with you, did not reach 70 or beyond! At 75 years old, success is your ability to still have some of your old friends.
At 81 years old, success is when you can know your way back home without being guided or reminded (people tend to forget things as they grow old). Funny but true! At 86 years old, success is when you do not urinate in your pants again. Remember our definition of success at 4 years old? Oh, indeed, the cycle of life is beginning to be complete! At 90 years old, success is when you can walk without support again (Remember our above definition of success at year 1)? Wow! 

*Indeed, LIFE IS A CYCLE! It starts and winds down to the same spot and that was why Solomon screamed the word, “VANITY” 38 times in the Book of Ecclesiastes!* Ah! Life! Don’t expect too much from it! Live simple! Be happy by force no matter your battles or mistakes! C.S. Lewis crafted: “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending”.
*It Takes A Year To Prepare For The January World Anointing Night. Let God Use You! People’s Testimonies Shall Provoke Your Own! Sow Your Anointing Night Seed To: Manna Miracle Mountain Ministry (Jwan) UBA Acct No: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory now!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank You LORD for opening my eyes to see that LIFE IS A VANITY CYCLE! Lord, teach me to number my days, to enable me to apply my heart to WISDOM! *Pray about today as led now.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: SONGS OF SOLOMON 1-4*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, July 28, 2019.*
*World Hepatitis Day*

*TOPIC:**CHANGE YOUR DESTINY*
*Read I Chronicles 4:1-10*

*MEMORISE*

*The Lord makes poor and makes rich; He brings low and lifts up (I Samuel 2:7)*

*EXPOSITION*

So many people are in bad conditions that they think they cannot do anything about it, anymore. Many families are comforting themselves with Kingdom of God, for their sicknesses and pains. No condition is hopeless before, and with God. You do not need to give up on your life. You can change your destiny by the power of God.

Jabez was born in a condition that was not very good. The Holy Bible does not tell us what happened to his father, mother or his whole family, when he was born, but his mother gave him a name – Jabez – that suggests that something not good, a bad sign and event happened, when he was born. Jabez means, “He will cause sorrow”. 

The future of Jabez was attacked by this name. His destiny was put under a sorrowful condition. His person was arranged to be a man of sorrow, poverty and evils. However, something happened to him. He brought that destiny to the God of Israel who graciously changed it by His unchallengeable authority. You also can change your destiny, family, lineage and finance, positively.

There is no sickness, blood problem, curse, poverty, debt, attack, failure, marital delay, and so on, that is permanent in your life. This is great hope for those living with hepatitis. They are the ones being remembered by the World Health Organisation (WHO) today. Do this: ONE, call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. For whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved (Rom.10:13); TWO, determine that your destiny must change for the best.

THREE, take your destiny to God in specific prayers; FOUR, join your prayers with prophetic fasting; FIVE, have strong faith in God; SIX, walk in the light of your prayers, and take godly practical steps that can change your destiny. I see God changing your destiny for good today.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Father, remould my destiny for good, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, change my destiny for good, that I may be blessed, and glorify You.
3. Father, change the unpalatable political, economic, security, etc. situations of this nation to the best, by the power of Your gospel, in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job. 16:16 – 19:19; Acts 22:17 – 23:8*
*HAVE A REFRESHING TIME IN HIS PRESENCE............ SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM