The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 26th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 26TH JULY.

YOU’RE DEATH-FREE

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).

From the verse above, we see that there’re two laws: the law of the Spirit of life, and the law of sin and death. The latter is the law at work in everyone that’s not born again; it promotes death and failure.

Sickness and death go together, because when sickness attacks the physical body, death actually sets in and starts destroying it, no matter how slowly
However, the law of life is more powerful than the law of death, and that’s the law at work in the new creation. That law was activated when you were born again. So, death isn’t at work in you; life is at work in you now; therefore, you’re death-free. Blessed be God!

Look at it this way: when we say an object, maybe a wristwatch, is water-resistant, it means it’s able to resist the penetration of water such that water couldn’t cause it any damage. If something is airtight, it means it doesn’t allow the entrance or escape of air. When you’re debt-free, it means you’re not indebted to anyone—you owe nothing. Therefore, being now death-free, you have no death in you.
Read our opening verse again; it’s so profound. It shows you’re free from death and the law of sin.

Glory to God! Sadly, some Christians bring “death” into their lives, into their business, bodies, families etc., by reprogramming themselves through their negative confessions. But as long as you keep declaring, “In my path, there’s no death,” you’ll walk in the path of life.

Have this consciousness and function accordingly. Keep yourself in the path of life with your words. Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21).

CONFESSION

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from death and the law of sin! I’m absolutely death-free; off death’s limits, because the law of life is operational in me! I walk in this glorious liberty as a child of God, dispensing life in my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 3:14; Romans 8:11; John 5:24
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 1:18-32 & Psalms 35-37

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 11:14-26 & Joshua 24

TALKINGSESSION

26TH JULY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD
Dear Father, I thank You for the efficacy of Your Word in my life. I am one with the Father, thus, I am one with divinity. Health, wealth, prosperity, life, and success are my daily experience. I live in the fullness of the blessings of the glorious Gospel of Christ.

I am an overcomer, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me.
I am the seed of Abraham; therefore, I am blessed with faithful Abraham; I am blessed with the dew of heaven, with the fatness of the earth, and with plenty of corn and wine. My prosperity is endless, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 26TH JULY 2019

THEME: TWO TRAITS OF A TRUE DISCIPLE.

MEMORISE:

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. John 8:36

READ: John 8:31-36

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

There are two very important characteristics of a genuine disciple of Jesus Christ which we shall be reflecting on today. The first of these is knowledge of the truth. The Truth is no other person than the Lord Jesus Christ. He declared Himself to be The Truth in John 14:6, saying:

“………I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

He further declared that the word of God in truth, thereby indicating that He is the Word of God (John 17:17), John 1:1-12). By implication, whoever rejects the word of God rejects Jesus Christ, and whoever rejects Jesus Christ rejects the Truth. Through this principle, we know those who are genuine disciples of Jesus Christ. Real disciples of Christ accept the infallible word of God as the truth, which no accent or modern philosophy can change. Speaking on the constancy of God’s word, the Lord said in Luke 21:33:

“ Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.”

He further declared in John 6:63b:

“the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”

True disciples of Jesus Christ are known by their lifestyles which reflect God’s word. Today, many who call themselves disciples of Jesus Christ pick and choose which of Jesus’ Words they would live by. Some even say that if Jesus had to live in our time, He would reverse many of His teachings! What a lie from the pit of hell! If you want to finish your Christian race in heaven, beware of such people, because they will try to mislead you. Into believing their falsehood.

A second characteristic of genuine disciples of Jesus Christ is that they are free from the bondage of the devil. When I come across some so-called disciples of the Lord complaining of one form of demonic oppression or the other, I often wonder. Jesus Christ said we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free. Why then are some disciples not free? They are either ignorant of the truth concerning who they really are, or they are not genuine disciples of the Lord in the first place (Hosea 4:6). Beloved, I counsel you to re-examine your position as a disciple of Christ and find out if there is any missing link between you and the Master, subjecting you to any form of bondage. If this is the case, quickly do something about it today. Freedom from every form of oppression is your inheritance in Christ. Claim it now!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I lay hold of the freedom that Christ has purchased for me, and I claim total liberty from every form of devilish oppression in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 3-4
Ezekiel 22:23-23:10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

• Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
• Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

• Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

• Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

• Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

• Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 26 JULY, 2019

TOPIC: DEFINING YOUR LIFE BY YOUR FAITH

SCRIPTURE: Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God…. Hebrews 11:3.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The limits of your life and destiny are defined by your faith.

Our anchor Scripture has made it clear that through faith the worlds were framed. 

Now, what is a frame? It is a border or case for enclosing an object like a picture, mirror, etc.; it defines the limit of an object.

So, bigger faith equals bigger frame. What you can achieve or amount to in life is limited by your faith. The limits of life and destiny are defined by faith. So, if the world you live in appears too small and choking; if you feel limited in life, then you must enlarge your faith. The enlargement of your faith equals the enlargement of your life; it equals the enlargement of your results. 

There is something I call the Faith Equation. It is simply: Word Revelation + Heart Conviction + Practical Action = Supernatural Manifestations. This implies that if you want your faith to change level, you must increase the revelation you see from the Scripture. And there must be increase in the weight of your conviction on what you see from the Scripture, and this must be followed by increase in the level of scriptural actions that you put forth. By the time you combine all these together, your faith will change level and the limit of your life would be expanded. 

I see God establish you in a higher realm in life by the instrumentality of your faith, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: The limits of your life and destiny are defined by your faith.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Believe that God made you to be great, and impact your world for Him.

2. Never make small plans; expand your visions and plans.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MYSTERY OF FAITH

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your limitless plan for my life. I cannot be small in life; I must be everything You created me to be, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 17:1 to 18:34, Romans 9:25 to 10:13, Psalm 20:1 to 9, Proverbs 20:2 to 3.

QUOTE: What you believe determines how you behave, and how you behave determines what you become. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE (Vol.1) by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: An eagle can fly carrying a weight 4 times as much as its own body weight.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every limitation around your life and destiny be dissolved by the power of the Word of God, in Jesus’ Name.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 26TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: HE CRIED: FINISH MY DESTINY – Part 1*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 29:18-27*

After 15 years of marriage, the wife of a struggling man became very rich! She ran a thriving export business that took her to almost every part of the world. The husband was however still just became her driver! He drove her everywhere and she sought his opinion on almost all matters. 

In wisdom, she gave the husband 5 out of the 9 cars on the fleet; with the least being a 2015 prado jeep. She was a broken woman! Then one day, the man was with his friends at a hangout and the conversation that ensued was both funny and carried a big lesson of life! See the conversation below: *Friend:* “Boy! We are sorry for you. Shine your eyes! Can’t you see that your wife has used your destiny! She’s so rich while you are just her errand boy/driver!

She has snatched your destiny into the marine world!’’ Husband “O Boy! Hear this: I am 55 years old now and my marriage is just 15 years old and for 40 years as a bachelor, I didn’t know how to use my destiny. I was suffering, no clothes, no car; no good accommodation, you all laughed at me, etc.

Even to eat was a battle! Then I got married 15 years ago to this woman who knows how to use my destiny! Now I drive the latest cars and travel with her to any part of the world that even you my friends whose destinies are not being used haven’t been to before! If her using my destiny has given me joy, respect, prosperity, peace of mind, good health, and great comfort as you all see, then as soon as I get home today, I shall inform her to continue using my destiny the more! In fact, she must make sure she finishes my destiny to the last inch!” The shocked friend and others listening just bowed their heads in shame and hurried away probably to go and look for wives that would use their destinies to the last inch too!

As you laugh aloud, the Holy Ghost wants to know that it is always wise NEVER to ALLOW OTHERS to determine the DIRECTION of your life! Know that people around you will never mind their business! They will do all they can to control you – out of envy! BE WISE because THEY ARE DUST LIKE YOU! Hear Brooke Baldwin: *“People are full of great advice…Professors, parents, friends mean well…But in the end, the person driving this thing called life is you! Listen to you! Spend time being alone! Learn your worth! Dream! And never forget where you came from.”*

See Proverb 29: 25 – “The fear of man bringeth a snare: but to whose putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe (free).” A snare is a PRISON! *Fearing and minding what others think of you is the greatest prison on planet earth!* Walk out and be free… (To be continued tomorrow). Pray now! *follow me on Instagram: ourdailymanner_
bishopchris. Facebook PAGE: Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe ODM.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of praise now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from listening to others! Repent from being moved by the views of others!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ECCLESIASTES 7-9*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Friday, July 26, 2019.*
*BELIEVE HIM*

*Read Genesis 6:11-22*

*MEMORISE*

*God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? (Numbers 23:19)*

*EXPOSITION

To believe is to take someone for his word. It is trusting without reservation. It means we have to confidently depend on Him who neither can fail nor disappoint.

Noah believed what God said about his world. He built the ark as directed. His singular act saved the generation of men. He only needed to trust God for it to happen. Gideon received the promise of victory against the Midianites. It happened according to God’s words (Jdg. 6:16; 8:28). He promised Hannah a son in Shiloh, and it was done to her (I Sam. 1:17, 27). 

God’s promises to David were done to him. David believed God and all he said; they all came to pass (Psa. 89:19-21). Why? God has the power to do (cf. Rom. 4:21). God’s promise was fulfilled to Paul (Acts 27:22-25).

God promised to bless our works (cf. Psa. 37:5; Pro. 16:3). He kept His promise to bless Isaac. He asked Isaac not to leave Gerar, despite the hostility there. Isaac believed and obeyed, and got bountiful harvest (Gen. 26:13). He cannot fail on His promise.

Trusting and believing God may be tasking, yet you can achieve it. Is there anything committed to you? All you need is to believe and trust His ability to deliver on His promises. If He did it for great men of old, He will surely do it for you. All you need is right attitude towards the assignment, seeing the possibility of God in it. Take God for His words. He can never lie (Num. 23:19).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Help me to put absolute trust in You in all situations of life, O Lord.
2. O Lord, I trust You that You can never lie. I therefore eagerly, without doubt, expect the fulfillment of all Your promises for me.
3. Open our eyes to see in Your Word, and believe all the promises You have made available to us.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job. 11:20 – 14:9; Acts 21:13 – 21:34*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM