The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 24th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 24TH JULY.

VOICE FAITH NOT FEAR

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee (Deuteronomy 31:6).

Many today are in precarious situations for yielding to, and voicing their fears. Consider the important lesson from Job’s experience in the Old Testament. Job was a righteous man, a faithful servant of the Lord, but through fear, he gave Satan the opportunity to wreak havoc in his life.

Satan had tried unsuccessfully to attack Job, because Job was divinely protected; there was a spiritual hedge around him (Job 1:8-10). However, the words of Job himself in Job 3:25 reveal how Satan was eventually able to penetrate the hedge to attack him. Job said, “The worst of my fears has come true, what I’ve dreaded most has happened” (MSG).

Despite God’s protection over his life, which even Satan attested to, Job voiced his fears. In the twenty-sixth verse, he said, “I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came.” But he was in safety until he broke the hedge. He spoke contrary to the Word of God; God could not legally protect him beyond his confessions; and that’s just like many today, who talk fear or give voice to words inspired by fear.

Never yield to fear because of an evil report. An evil report is any report that’s not consistent with the provisions of the Gospel; anything that negates your rights, privileges, ability, and heritage in Christ Jesus. For example, it doesn’t matter what the prognosis or diagnosis is concerning your health, refuse to fear. Keep declaring that you’re in health.

Be like Caleb and Joshua, of the twelve leaders Moses sent to spy out Canaan, who boldly voiced their faith. The Bible says the others came back with an evil report of fear concerning the giants, but Caleb and Joshua declared, “...they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the LORD is with us: fear them not” (Numbers 14:9).
That’s the voice of faith, and your faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4).

PRAYER

Precious Father, your Word is my life and my rock, the solid ground on which I stand. I’m not moved by what I feel, see or hear; I’m only moved by your Word. Thus, I’m like a tree by the stream, prosperous and ever fruitful, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 11:1; Joshua 1:8; Hebrews 13:5-6
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 28:17-31 & Psalms 30-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 10:38-42 & Joshua 22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

24TH JULY.

I affirm that I am an answer from God! Christ has settled and made His home in my heart by faith, therefore, the very quality of His personality, His beauties and graces are evident in, and expressed through me. My life is excellent and full of glory because I am continually filled with the Spirit.

I am a seed of Abraham, and by extension, the possessor of all things. I am blessed beyond measure, and everything consistent with the glorious life: righteousness, peace, joy, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity and a life of glory are my birthrights.

I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus, where I do not struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous. I’ve been chosen and ordained for the supernatural life in Christ! This is my heritage in the Lord, I am a lifter and a giver; I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might! I am triumphant in my going out and in my coming in. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 24TH JULY 2019

THEME: MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

MEMORISE:

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29

READ: 2 Thessalonians 3:6-12

6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

We need a deeper insight into today’s memory verse in order to understand what God is teaching us today. To put it quite simply, God is asking us to be diligent, specifically in our own business. Anyone who is inordinately diligent in someone else’s personal affair is a busybody, and such a person will reap no reward for this. When I was young, my mother was so hard on me whenever I played too much. She would order me to immediately go into the house and read my books. If I protested that I was being singled out for harsh treatment when other children were also playing, she would remind me that she was not called to mind other people’s business. I thank God that my mother diligently minded the business which the Lord committed into her hands. She would say to me, “Enoch, you are my business; I will mind you and not other people’s business.”

When a person is not mindful of what to do with his or her life, he or she wastes it. Please understand that time wasted is life wasted. The easiest way to waste a life is to not do something meaningful with that life. Paul could boldly say to the Church at Thessalonica that he and his team purposely did not live on other people’s provision. He gave his reason for this in 2 Thessalonica 3:8-9, saying:

“…….. that we might not be chargeable to any of you: Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.”

Paul went as far as telling the Church that any so-called brother or sister who would not work should not be allowed to eat of the shared provisions of the brethren! Beloved, the needy in our midst would be fed, but they should also be taught how to work with their hands. This has been the tradition of the Church from the very beginning (2 Thessalonica 3:6 & 10). Some people are so selective that they calm there are no job opportunities, whereas there are jobs they can do to earn a living. Their problem is that they are looking for certain “white collar jobs” which may not be available. The truth is, if you are not able to find work in your profession or chosen trade, you can try your hands at other things. Learn from Paul the lawyer who labored as a tent maker to earn a living when the churches he had planted were not strong enough to bear the cost of his missionary work (Acts 22:3, Acts 18:3). One of my sons told the story of a young lady who was feeding from the church. When he tried to get her a cleaning job at the Redemption Camp, she rejected it, saying the job was not dignifying enough. Ironically, cleaners were among those contributing to the purse where her needs were being met. May you never underrate the door of opportunity God opens to you to Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, give me the wisdom, contentment and sincerity of heart needed to mind my business, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 23-24
Ezekiel 21:24-22:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

• There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
• Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

• There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

• There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

• There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

• There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
Seeds of Destiny

Today's SOD - 2019-07-24
TOPIC: NO FIGHT, NO VICTORY!

SCRIPTURE: For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world,"even our faith. 1 John 5":4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We are called to fight but destined to win.

The Scriptures have established that the just shall live by his faith (Habakkuk 2:4; Romans 1:17; Galatians 3:11; Hebrews 10:38). The meaning is,"if the just must survive the battles of life, faith is not negotiable. But it may surprise you to also know that faith does not prevent battles. Some people say, I do not have faith; that is why I am always confronted. No! Faith does not prevent confrontations; it only gives the power to persistently overcome confrontations and dwell in the arena of conflict.

No one overcomes without fighting. No wonder, 1 Timothy 6":12 says,"fight the good fight of faith. So, anyone who is not ready for a fight is not ready for victory. 

The fight of faith is nothing but the confrontation of conviction; it is the enemy trying to challenge what you believe. That was why I had earlier on said, faith does not prevent battles or confrontations; it only guarantees victory in the face of battle.

So, we are called to fight but destined to win.

For a challenge or confrontation to arise against you is not an evidence of lack of faith; it is bowing for defeat that is the evidence of lack of faith.

Beloved, you may be facing a battle in your life right now, but I decree, that battle is over! Arise in victory by the weapon of faith, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Remember this": We are called to fight but destined to win.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to be afraid of the battles of life.

2. Engage your faith and the Word of God in the battles confronting you.

3. See your victory before you fight any battle.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE MYSTERY OF FAITH

PRAYER: Lord,"I believe in the power of Your Word for my victory in life. I decree the destruction of every weapon against my life and destiny, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

DAILY BIBLE READING": 2 Chronicles 11:1 to 13:22,"Romans 8":26 to 39,"Psalm 18":37 to 50,"Proverbs 19":27 to 29.

QUOTE: The absence of faith shortens life. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE (Vol.1) by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: It takes at least 8 bees their lifetime to create a teaspoon of honey.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 24/07/1823 Slavery is abolished in Chile.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree victory for you in every current battle of life right now in Jesus Name.

Download SOD App on your device
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nsc.sodapp
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 24TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: SHE WAS NEARLY ABORTED!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 7:5-14*

Indeed when your times comes, you become unstoppable! Remember the willing-to-learn schoolgirl who preferred to be flogged rather than stay at home? 

The Holy Ghost has been using her VIRAL story to send the GRACE OF ENCOURAGEMENT to a user of this devotional! I am led to use her story in writing several days devotionals in this edition because I see several laughter seasons being created by the Holy GHOST! Do you know that the little girl – SUCCESS
 – was almost aborted as a foetus, in her mother’s womb? Yes! Like Moses in the Bible,* Success was born during a season of battle! Was Pharaoh not killing children when Moses was born? According to SUCCESS’s mother, she once contemplated aborting her when she became pregnant with her and even took a poisonous substance to get rid of her.

Hear her: “I knew she would be a great child. That was why I gave her the name Success. We received many favours on the day she was given birth to. After our second child, I didn’t want to give birth to another child. When I was pregnant with Success, I decided to drink “Angle 90” (a poisonous local substance). I wanted to die. But my husband encouraged me by receiving me that rather than kill myself, I should have the baby and we could sell the baby for N500,000. He never meant it! But I said NO, I will not sell my baby. On the day Success was born, somebody that had owed me N100,000 paid the debt. Money was just coming from different directions. It was because of the goodwill that had always followed her that made me name her ‘Success.”

Amazing God! THEY NEARLY ABORTED HER! Note Ecclesiastes 7:14: “In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider: God has made the one as well as the other, so that man may not find out anything that will be after him.” Psalm 34:19 put it thus: “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.” AFFLICTIONS (pain, discouragement, delays, betrayals, etc), always come before ANNOUNCEMENTS. That is why most great things are born out of the womb of adversity! The CROSS is the route to the CROWN! That is why the Holy Ghost is asking you NEVER TO QUIT NOW!

Hear Napoleon Hill: “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” So true! In the school of Pharmacy and in my Pharmacy practice, I know that there are times when we give a BITTER MEDICINE to cure a certain sickness! Oh! I hated the BITTER malaria medicine – CHLOROQUINE PHOSPHATE or the SULPHATE (Nivaquine), but it has saved millions from death! Such is life! Refuse to abort that dream! Trust God! Hold on and hold out!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any of song of power now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, make me a SOLUTION and an ANSWER to someone’s prayers!
3. Holy Ghost, raise men and women to connect me to my destiny throne! *Pray about today as led now.*
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Wednesday, July 24, 2019.*

*THE NEED FOR A PRAYER PARTNER*
*Read Matthew 18:18-20*

*MEMORISE*

*Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven (Matthew 18:19)*

*EXPOSITION*

Prayer is necessary in communicating with God and expressing our minds before Him. Prayer is one of the Kingdom principles. Our spiritual strength and stability largely depend on our prayer lives. If you succeed in your prayer life, you succeed in life, and vice versa. As much as the Bible instructs us to regularly engage in private prayer (Matt. 6:6), it warns us against forsaking the gathering of the brethren
(Heb. 10:25), and strongly emphasizes the effectiveness of prayer partnership (Matt. 18:19-20).

Nevertheless, it is a pity that much emphasis is seldom laid on the issue of prayer partnership amidst us today. There are benefits of having prayer partners. First, many people often struggle in prayer, finding it difficult to stay longer in prayer, when they do it alone. This is why the Bible instructs us to pray with, and for one another (Jas. 5:16). Second, you need not face your challenges alone, if you have a prayer partner who will pray with you and hold you accountable. Third, almost everyone is fighting a private battle; you need a faithful prayer partner you can share your experiences with. Fourth, bearing the burden of emotional and spiritual trauma can drain your body, discourage your soul and trouble your spirit (cf. Prov. 27:17).

How then can you find a right prayer partner?
1. It all starts with praying to God to connect you with the right person.
2. You need one you can trust, who can keep your prayer needs private.
3. You need one who knows and believes in God’s Word; many of the situations we seek in prayer have already been addressed in the Bible.
4. You need a spiritual Christian. A carnal person cannot understand the things of the Spirit. (1 Cor. 2:14-15).

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, help me to be spiritually sensitive in choosing my prayer partners.
2. Lord, connect me with spiritual people who will enhance my spiritual growth and development.
3. Lord, let the spirit of correct spiritual partnership reign in Your Church.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job. 6:24 – 9:13; Acts 20:7 – 20:28*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM