The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 22nd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 22 JULY 2019

"KNOWING HIS WILL"

…that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Colossians 1:9)

If you were in a difficult situation and understood that you were right in the centre of God’s will, you’d be unperturbed, irrespective of the consequences. But those who don’t know thewill of God often get ruffled by circumstances. They become worried and exasperated when they face challenges.

It’s important that you know and walk in God’s perfect will at all times. You may ask, “Is it really possible to know the will of God?” Absolutely! You’re His offspring. Jesus said it’s given to you to know the will of the Father—the mysteries of the Kingdom. In other words, it’s your right to know them.

Moreover, as you study the Word, the Father’s heart, His thoughts, plans and purposes are unveiled to you. His light dawns in your heart; there’s an unveiling of truth; revelation is granted you.
The Spirit of God, praying through the Apostle Paul in our opening verse, expresses this as God’s desire for His children. He doesn’t want anyone of us in doubt as to what He wants. He wants us to have full, deep, and clear knowledge of His will; not confused about anything in life.

A whole lot of people are in frustration, fear and anxiety, because they don’t know what to do; what steps to take. But it shouldn’t be so for you. The Bible says in Hosea 6:3, “Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD….”

Be diligent to study God’s Word, and as you do, the Holy Spirit, the unveiler of mysteries, will grant you insight into the mysteries and secrets of success. He’s the Spirit of truth, and He guides us into all truth and reveals to us things to come (John 16:13).
Having received the Holy Spirit, you have the capacity and the power to know the full, precise, and accurate will of the Father. He also grants you the understanding of how to apply the knowledge you’ve received.

Spend more time in the Word of God. As you meditate on the Word, the Holy Spirit will bring its reality to light in your life.

PRAYER

Precious Lord, how grateful I am for the privilege of having the Holy Spirit live in me, helping me enjoy the blessings that are mine in Christ Jesus. I declare that I’m walking in your perfect will, because I’m forever led and guided by the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 1:15-17
15- Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints_,
16- do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:
17- that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,_

*2 Peter 1:3*l
as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,

DAILY SCRIPTURES READING
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 27:27-44
Psalms 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 10:10-24
Joshua 19
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 22ND JULY 2019

THEME: YOUR MORNING OF JOY IS HERE!

MEMORISE:

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Proverbs 30:5

READ: Acts 12:5-11

5 Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.

6 And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.

7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.

8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.

9 And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.

10 When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.

11 And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the LORD hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.

Any time I am confronted with a challenge in life, I I take consolation in the fact take consolation in the fact that every challenge has an expiry date. In fact, for those who believe, every challenge expires the very day it emerges. Once the sun sets and I go to bed, the lifespan of any challenge before me is ended. It is so because the Spirit of the Lord says in Psalm 30:5:

“For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”

Since every word of God is pure and He is a shield unto them that put their trust in him, I have confidence in what the scripture says (Proverbs 30:5).

One fellow who experienced joy coming in the morning a Peter. One night, he was in prison awaiting execution, and the next morning he woke up a free man. Our God is marvelous! Peter’s experience becomes even more amazing when you consider that the night before his planned execution he slept between two soldiers, bound with chains. There were also keepers of the prisons watching over the prison gate to ensure that he did not escape, but it was all to no avail. I decree that the Almighty God will recue you from the hands of your captors this very day in Jesus’ Name. One lesson we can learn from this story is that Peter had faith in the Lord. This was why he could sleep in the face of imminent death. Peter seemed to be saying, “Let me sleep tonight because by the time day breaks, my joy will be full.” As he slept, the Lord sent His angel to rescue him in the middle of the night, ushering him into his joyful morning. Acts 12:11 says:

“And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the LORD hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.”

Although the brethren of the early Church entered into that fateful night with agony for Peter, they rejoiced at daybreak with Peter standing at the door of the place where they met to pray. God’s word in Psalm 126:1 literarily came to pass in their lives, and it says:

“ When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.”

I decree that your morning of Joy is here, and the expectation of your enemies shall be cut short in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I receive my morning of joy today, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 20-21

Ezekiel 20:40-21:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 22 JULY, 2019

TOPIC: THE RESPONSIBILITY OF FAITH

SCRIPTURE: Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. James 2:17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faith equals work. 

Every possibility in life is accompanied with corresponding responsibility. Every provision attracts a condition. That is why the walk of faith is a journey of responsibility. 

According to Gloria Copeland, there is no victory for the lazy. That is, spiritually, physically and otherwise. In the same manner, faith which is the guarantee of our victory in life is not an endeavour for the lazy; it requires work. That is why the Bible says that faith without work is dead (James 2:17). Faith, therefore, equals work. So, faith is responsibility. It is for those who are studious in the Word.

Beloved, you must work at the Word of God, labour in the Word before you arrive at faith. And when you accept the responsibility, you can operate in faith and have victory in life.

Men of faith are hard workers spiritually. They are very studious on their approach to Scripture. They are not the kind of people who would say, ‘God, since I am your child and I have been going to church all this while, have mercy on me and cause the cooking gas that has finished to be miraculously replaced without refilling it at the gas station.’ Faith people don’t waste their prayer in that kind of way. Faith people pray based on the Word of God which they had laboured on, and the more they declare the Word, the more they are charged up, the more fire burns in them for the manifestation of God’s Power.

Remember this:  Faith equals work. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Labour in the Word of God daily, and at times, take out a day or days to sit with the Word as your schedule would permit.

2. Pray in the Holy Ghost abundantly.

3. Never allow anything to wear out your faith.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MYSTERIES OF FAITH

PRAYER: Father, in the Name of Jesus, as I labour in Your Word, cause me to operate in the realm of faith that will guarantee my victory on every side, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 6:12 to 8:10, Romans 7:14 to 8:8, Psalm 17:1 to 15, Proverbs 19:24 to 25.

QUOTE: Your faith in God produces unbelievable results. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Our galaxy, called ‘The Milky Way’ is more than 100,000 light years in diameter. Two million light years beyond that, you will arrive at another galaxy system.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to accept responsibility of faith is released upon you in Jesus’ Name. 

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 22ND JULY, 2019

TOPIC: HE MISSED IT BY 2 MINUTES!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (RUTH 1:1-22).

Antonis Mavropoulous, President of the International Solid Waste Association, said on Facebook that he missed the Ethiopian plane crash by 2 minutes. He was to attend the annual assembly of the UN Environment Programme holding in Nairobi, Kenya.

In fact, as soon as the door of the plane had closed and the plane had taken off, he arrived at the gate but was told that he was late by 2 minutes. Six minutes later, the plane crashed! As news of the crash spread across the globe, airport agencies told him: “Say thank you to God, because you are the only passenger who did not enter Flight ET 302 which is missing.”

Thereafter, he was “arrested and interrogated! They did not let him go until they had determined who he was! Hear him: “I lost it for two minutes when I arrived. The boarding gate was closed and I watched the last passenger in the tunnel go in. I screamed to put me in but they didn’t allow it.”

Ah! Indeed every disappointment is a blessing to them who love God! Yes! Every disappointment is God’s appointment. Similarly, in the incident involving the Brazilian soccer team that was also involved in a plane crash (may their souls rest in peace), a player was injured so he didn’t make the flight. He may have thought that the injury was a setback to his career, but it turned out that it was meant to spare his life and give him a second chance.

Think of Joseph! He had disappointments – years in an Egyptian dungeon. But that was God’s appointment to make him become the ruler of Egypt under Pharaoh.
Think of Naomi! She had disappointments – having to move to Moab, and while there, seeing her husband and sons die. But that was God’s appointment to have Ruth become her daughter-in-law who gave birth to a son whose lineage include David and Jesus Christ.

Sometimes, God does not give you what you think you want! Not because you don’t deserve it, but because you DESERVE MORE!
When life gives you LEMONS, make LEMONADES from them, because your God will never allow what will turn your last bust-stop into a story of PAIN! Always remember: He missed the plane by just 2 minutes!

You will miss that evil this year! You will miss that bad news today and daily! Close with this: If God shuts a door, stop banging on it! Trust that whatever was behind that door was not meant for you! Oh, lift your hands now and give God praise!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Holy Ghost, direct my steps! Cause me to miss that accident, that loss, that evil man or woman, that premature death, etc, in Jesus name (Pray it seriously)!
3. Pray in Tongues seriously now!
4. Lord, I say THANK YOU for all the things You did not allow to come my way! I called them DISAPPOINTMENTS but you used them for Your PRAISE! Thank You Lord!
5. Lord, send across my pathway, any disappointment that will become my DESTINY LADDER in Jesus name.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PROVERBS 25-28)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus

1. What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, July 22, 2019*

*TOPIC: OVERCOMING DEPRESSION (IV)*
*Read: Number 11:10-17*

*MEMORISE: _Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you_ (1 Peter 5:7).*

*EXPOSITION*

Leaders face challenges in bearing leadership burden. Moses obeyed God by stepping out to lead the people out of Egypt. It wasn’t easy confronting Pharaoh, but God helped him. Moses had done everything right, to the very best of his ability, to bring the people out of the land. Yet, everything was like going wrong for him, because Pharaoh refused to let the people go. Pharaoh engaged them in terribly hard labour and the people began to blame Moses for their suffering *(Exo. 5:15-21).* Moses was full of feelings of futility and felt that God had failed him and the people. That is why he went to God with bitter complaint (vv.22:-23).

The lesson leaders should learn from Moses here is that, he never questioned his dependence on God. He kept going with God, regardless of his negative feelings. No matter the situation you find yourself as a leader, head of the family or department, you should not allow it to break your communion with God.

In Numbers chapter 10, the people repeatedly provoked God to anger. Moses was trying to carry the burden all alone. He was exhausted. He began to complain about the burden. He reached the point where death was a welcome relief from all the pressure *(Num. 11:15).* When Moses expressed his weariness to God, He heard him, and commanded him to bring 70 of the elders to Him that he might empower them to bear the burden with Moses (vv. 16-17). Moses had not learnt to delegate his work load. This is a lesson to all leaders; we should not carry the load of our leadership alone. We must learn to delegate parts of our workloads to others. It would save us from stress, burnout and depression.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Strengthen my faith, O Lord, to cast all my cares on You.
*2.* Lord, send to my life’s burden bearers that will make life easy for me, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Lord, give all leaders courage to rightly delegate their workloads without fear.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 1:7 – 4:8; Acts 19:4 – 19:25*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM