The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 21st July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 21ST JULY.

JESUS PAID IT ALL

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin… (Isaiah 53:10).

The Lord Jesus suffered and endured the pain and shame of the Cross, not on account of His sins or for Himself, but for us. He took our place and suffered for us.

At a stage, while on the Cross carrying the burden of our sins, He cried out in anguish, “…Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Mark 15:34). God turned His back on Jesus because our sins were laid on Him. Habakkuk 1:13 tells us God is holy and doesn’t behold iniquity.

It was in anticipation of this that Jesus prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane: “…saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt” (Matthew 26:39). The Bible specifically records that sweat came out of His body like great drops of blood.

He prayed with such anguish and agony of soul. He wasn’t willing to be cut off from His Father, because He loved His Father so much, but the Father wanted Him to be the sacrifice for the sins of the world.

So, Jesus died on the Cross, and descended into hell; punished by God in hell on our behalf. He didn’t just go to hell, He was put to grief, and according to our theme scripture, it was God who did it; howbeit, for our sakes. And after He had taken all the punishment that was necessary, the Bible tells us that Jesus Christ was justified in the Spirit (1 Timothy 3:16).

Today, because of His vicarious suffering and sacrifice in your behalf, sin and its consequences have no dominion over you. The Bible says through Him, we’ve been justified—declared righteous! Now, you’re free to serve the Lord and live joyfully in His presence for eternity, all because of Jesus.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for sending Jesus to die in our place, thereby paying the full penalty for our sins. I rejoice, knowing that His sacrifice for sin was the ultimate sacrifice by which I now stand justified in your presence, and ushered into this new life of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 5:8-10; 2 Corinthians 5:21
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 27:1-26 & Psalms 21-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 10:1-9 & Joshua 18
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 21st JULY 2019

THEME: YOU WILL NOT BE CRUSHED.

MEMORISE:

What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time. Nahum 1:9

READ: Isaiah 43:1-2

1But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

One great promise God has given His children is victory over enemies. When enemies come with determination to crush a child of God, the Lord promises that He will drive them back. In Isaiah 59:19, He says:

“So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.”

If you desire this promise to be fulfilled in your life, there are some steps you need to take. The first of these is that you must have the fear f God in your heart. This fear keeps you away from sin. Through the fear of God, Joseph said to his master’s wife in Genesis 39:9:

“……….how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”

It was the fear of God that kept Joseph away from sexual immorality and not the law. This reverence for God accounts for his victories over all enemies, beginning from his father’s house to the foreign land of Egypt.

Furthermore, Isaiah 43:1-2 reveals some more reasons why you cannot be defeated as a child of God. For one thing, you cannot be crushed because the Lord God Almighty is your Creator. Because you are not a product of chance or an accident, nothing can happen by chance to destroy you. The Almighty formed you and so you cannot be deformed by any evil (Psalm 91:1-4). Another reason why you can’t be crushed is that you are not cheap. You were redeemed at the cost of the priceless Blood of Jesus Christ. You are so valuable that you have a name peculiar to you alone (Revelation 2:17). Speaking about your worth, the Lord said in Luke 12:7:

“But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.”

God’s promise in today’s Bible reading is part of the benefits of believers in Christ who have made peace with their Marker through repentance and regeneration. Are you one of them? If you are, what are you waiting for? Beloved, you must believe that God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, is your Creator. Believe in the redemptive power of the work Jesus Christ did at Calvary and repeat. As you return to God, He will give you a name that is indestructible. You will be victorious here on earth, and in the hereafter, you will overcome everlasting death. Believe this, and you will see the glory of God.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, in accordance with Your promise, please let Your Spirit drive back all enemies that have risen against me like a raging flood, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 18-19
Ezekiel 20:27-39

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

• Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

• Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

• Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Sunday 21st July

(A DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2019 BY DR PAUL ENENCHE)

TOPIC: FAITH � A FORCE FOR CHANGE
SCRIPTURE: Therefore I say unto you,"What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11":24
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The limit of your faith determines the limit of your change.

Faith is a supernatural force by which supernatural changes are effected. If you desire change in any realm of your life,"the force that is needed to effect that change is faith.

The woman with the issue of blood needed a change in her body, and she pressed through the crowd by faith saying that if she touched the hem of Jesus’ garment, she would be made whole. And by that force of faith, the change happened (Mark 5":28-29).

Now,"beloved, take note of the following":

i. The limit of your faith determines the limit of your change. If you need your life to change to a higher level,"you need a higher dimension of faith.

ii. The limit of your faith is the limit of your progress. If you want to see progress in the area of power with God, for example, you need more revelation, faith and action in that area. If you need a change in the realm of finance, you need greater faith in that realm. And to increase your faith you must increase your Word revelation and accept your responsibility in the Word by putting the Word to practice.

I see great and positive changes coming your way today, in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this": The limit of your faith determines the limit of your change.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Decide to leave where you are to where you are meant to be.
2. List out areas in your life where you need change and grow your faith in those areas by Word revelation.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": MYSTERIES OF FAITH
PRAYER: Lord,"I receive the grace to connect with the revelation in Your Word for the growth of my faith. And by the power of faith, I move to another level in life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING": 2 Chronicles 4:1 to 6: 11,"Romans 7":1 to 13,"Psalm 17":1 to 15,"Proverbs 19":22 to 23.
QUOTE: Revelation Word is the food of faith. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Bananas have a curved shape because they reach for the sunlight when they grow.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Step into a season of change in all realms in Jesus’ Name
Download SOD App on your device
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 21ST JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: LET GO AND LET GOD*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 12:22-26; LUKE 10:41-42*

As children bring their broken toys with tears for us to mend, I brought my broken dreams to God because He is my Friend! But then, instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone, I hung around and tried to help Him with ways that were my own. At last I snatched them back again and cried, “How can you be so slow?” The Lord answered me in a caring tone: *“MY CHILD, WHAT COULD I DO? YOU NEVER DID LET GO.”* And that’s exactly the ‘problem’ with millions of souls on earth today! 

They are praying, expecting the Lord to answer in a hurry and if that doesn’t happen, they move on to the realm of taking steps beyond the WILL of God! They move into producing their own ISHMAELS just like Abraham and Sarah who hurried outside the will of God because the Promised ISAAC was slow in coming! *Oh! Many refuses to let go and let God!*

Ah! I love Luke 12:25 (NIV): “Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?” Note: *A SINGLE HOUR!* Then Vs. 26 (NIV) says: “Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?” Did you get that message? If you have prayed on any matter, then wait for the answer and refuse to worry! God is not dead! God is never too busy! * He created your TIMES and SEASONS! He created all the HOURS OF YOUR LIFE!* He is a “right-on-time” God! Since you cannot create even ONE HOUR, WHY ARE YOU WORRYING? Every delay is for a reason! If you are not living in deliberate sins or disobedience, then you must wait for the All-Wise and All-Knowing God! *Worrying will not help God to answer you faster! He is tied to times and seasons! Yes, waiting time can be tough, but after praying, just live in hope/thanksgiving, while you declare daily that you have received your answer even before your physical eyes behold it!*

See Philippians 4:6: “Be careful for nothing but in *EVERYTHING* by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let our request your request be made known unto God.” *You cannot be a ‘Martha’ and end up as a master of circumstances!* Leave that issue to God and though He tarries, wait and wait for His appointed date! Hold on! Let go and let God!

*Follow me Daily on MY instagram handle: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my Facebook PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM and my personal Twitter: ODM_DrChris.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God!
1. Pray about today’s word as it affects you now!
2. Lord, I rest my case in Your Hands again! I refuse to worry any longer! *Surrender that issue again now!*
3. I uproot satanic roadblocks now *(Pray it seriously)!*
4. Pray in Tongues over your life now!
5. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today daily! See page 7.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS 22-24*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Sunday, July 21, 2019.*

*OVERCOMING DEPRESSION (III)*
*Read Job 27:1-6*

*MEMORISE*

*As long as my breath is in me, and the breath of God in my nostrils, My lips will not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit (Job. 27:3-4)*

*EXPOSITION*

Those things we pass through in life as true Christians are not as important to God as the way we react to them. God is committed to form enduring Christlike character in us in the midst of those challenges. Today, we look at two Bible characters with similar cases and responses to life situations – Job and Jeremiah. These two tasted bitter side of life in very similar ways. They both cursed their days of birth (Job 3:1-11; Jer. 20:14-18). However, despite their terrible situations, they did not lose God. That is the good news.

Job suffered great loss, devastation and physical illness, coupled with ungodly pressure from his own wife (Job 2:9) and close friends (Job 4;5;8;16:1-2). He really struggled deeply through the trenches of pain. In all these things, he maintained his integrity before God. At the end, he saw the end of the problems. That shall be your lot, too. Never allow what you are passing through to create gap between you and God.

Jeremiah was known as the weeping prophet owing to the situations he found himself. God called him to preach, yet forbid him to marry and have children. He suffered from constant rejection by the people he loved and reached out to. He lived and ministered alone. He was poor, ridiculed, and rejected by his own people. With all these bitter experiences, he maintained his faith in God and displayed great spiritual strength. If you lose God, you lose all. If you have God, you have all things.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. I pray in Jesus’ name: nothing shall make me lose God throughout my lifetime, in Jesus’ name.
2. Help me, Lord, to see the end of my life’s challenges and laugh at last.
3. To all true children of God who face one problem or the other, let the power to laugh last fall upon them, in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Esther. 7:6 – 10:3; Job. 1:1 – 1:6; Acts 18:10 - 19:3*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM