The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 19th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 19TH JULY.

THE WORD AND YOUR RESPONSE

…he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say… (Hebrews 13:5-6).

It’s important we understand how to use the Word of God. The Word of God isn’t about preaching or how well you can quote it; it’s about living by it. It’s about your response to what God has said. That’s what we read in our theme scripture; it reveals an important principle: God spoke, and gave us His Word, for the purpose of our response. You ought to have a bold response to the Word always.

Now, this doesn’t mean “reciting” the same thing that God has said; and that’s where many have missed it. For example, He didn’t say, “I will never leave you nor forsake you,” so that you may repeat the same thing, saying, “He will never leave me nor forsake me.” You have to give a response. He said what He said, so that you can respond on the basis of what He has said. So, the question is, what’s your response to God?

The powerful thing about the Word of God is your response. If you don’t respond, the Word will do you no good. You have to say something that’s consistent with what God has said. For example, He has said, “I’m with you always”; what’s your response to that? It should be, “Yes, the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want or lack anything. I prosper everywhere and in all things, because the Lord is with me; and more so, He lives in me! This is my assurance of a victorious, ever-prosperous and glorious life. Hallelujah!”

Don’t say, “O Lord, you said you’re with me; therefore, supply my needs. You said you’re with me, why am I going through this predicament?” The one who talks that way is using the wrong codes; he’s not responding but complaining; and complainers get nothing.

Don’t complain about your situation; respond with the Word. That’s Christianity. That’s the life of faith: the response of the human spirit to God’s Word. When you hear the Word of God, give it a response. Your confession of the Word is your response to the Word, and that’s what will change your life and circumstances. Praise God forever!

CONFESSION

I’m living the life of continuous victory. I refuse to be discouraged or subject to the crippling principles of the world, for I live far and above them. The Lord has brought me into a large place, a place of wealth in abundance. I’m a success; I win today and every day, because the greater One lives in me. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

James 1:22-25; Romans 10:9-10; 2 Corinthians 4:13
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 26:2-18 & Psalms 17-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 9:37-48 & Joshua 15
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 19TH JULY 2019

THEME: THE TEACHABLE HEART.

MEMORISE:

Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Psalm 25:4

READ: Proverbs 9:7-9

7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

Teaching becomes a herculean task when a teacher is confronted with stubborn students. To be unteachable in the things of God is a very dangerous state for anyone to be in. Proverbs 29:1 says:

“He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.”

Pharaoh found himself in this state and he did not end well. God warned him several times with at least ten plagues, yet he hardened his heart until he met his waterloo at the Red Sea. We also see a similar scenario in the case of Haman, who was warned by his wife and friends to desist from persecuting Mordecai, but he would not listen until he was executed on the same gallows he had built for Mordecai (Esther 6-7). I decree over someone using this devotional today: the pit which your enemies dug for you shall swallow them up in Jesus’ Name.

Unlike Pharaoh and Haman, a teachable fellow is a pleasant student to have. A receptive heart is blessed for many reasons, some of which are indicated in today’s Bible reading. The Bible says wisdom is the principal thing and so we should go out to get wisdom and understanding, even if it costs us all we have (Proverbs 4:7). In other words, it is no use if a man possesses the whole world but lacks wisdom and understanding. The question now is, how can we get wisdom and understanding? Proverbs 9:9 says:

“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.”

This verse is saying that a wise man acquires wisdom by receiving instructions, and the understanding of an upright man is increased through teaching. Of course, the one being taught must have a teachable heart, as I is rightly said “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t force it to drink.” Therefore, the first blessing of a teachable heart is that it increases in wisdom. This wisdom begins with the fear of the Lord, which is manifested as deep reverence for God’s word (Proverbs 1:7). When someone who fears God is taught God’s word, it will restrain him or her from doing things against God’s will. For a heart to be teachable in God’s word, it must be meek. The Spirit of God makes this clear in Psalm 25:9, which says:

“The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.”

This trait, clearly demonstrated in today’s memory verse, made David a man after God’s heart. Anyone who desires to have a special place in God’s heart must also develop a teachable heart through meekness. Do you have a teachable heart?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please give me a teachable heart today and save me from the destruction that comes from a hardened heart.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 12-14
Ezekiel 20:1-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 19 JULY, 2019

TOPIC: TITHE; THE SECURITY OF YOUR FINANCE

SCRIPTURE: Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse… and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes…Malachi 3:10-11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The tithe is what secures the balance of the money in your hand.

The tithe is the 10% of whatever income or money that you earn. Giving this 10% of your income to God is called tithing.

Against the diverse misconceptions from different quarters, it is important to know that the tithe is not a church doctrine; it is a blessing covenant connector. When God says, bring ye all the tithes… (Malachi 3:10-11), He is saying that you should give Him a portion of what He gave you so that the rest can be secured.

Bishop David Oyedepo said that his grandmother taught him the principle of tithing. He said that every time he saw the elderly woman with money, for instance, ten coins, she would pick one coin out of it and say that it is for God and it is called the tithe. He asked the grandmother, why the tithe? 

And she said that the tithe is what secures the balance of the money. That is, the one she gave as tithe was what made the balance of the money in her hand useful. The tithe is what makes the balance productive.

Some people say the tithe was an Old Testament practice. It is not true. Hear what Hebrews 7:8 has to say: And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth. The Bible says in essence that a pastor who is a mortal man or an usher may collect tithes from your hands but there is a heavenly High Priest who receives it.

So, the tithe is still on record in the eternal archives of Heaven and it is what God uses to rebuke the devourer.
Beloved, make up your mind to secure your resources and open heavens by the covenant practice of tithing.

Remember this: The tithe is what secures the balance of the money in your hand.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make demands on the grace to be faithful in tithing.
2. Refuse to spend your income without removing your tithe.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be faithful in tithing. Arrest every devourer around my resources, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 28:1 to 29:30, Romans 5:6 to 21, Psalm 15:1 to 5, Proverbs 19:18 to 19
QUOTE: The tithe opens your hands to what God has in His hands for you. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: A tarantula can live without food for more than two years.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you proceed in faithfulness with tithing, you will begin to experience blessing beyond your imagination, in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 19TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: LORD, GIVE ME THE CLOUDS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ZECHARIAH 10:1-12*

Vs. 1 of today’s scripture says: “Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to everyone grass in the field.” Note that when THEY ask the LORD for RAIN, He does not just send the RAIN, but He sends the CLOUDS which provoke the RAIN! The word ‘CLOUDS’ could mean “bright clouds or thunder/ lightning” which are the producers of the rain! Yes, it is the CLOUDS that produce the RAIN! The word “Bright clouds” means clouds that come through the lightning’s which break from them so that means NO CLOUDS, NO RAIN AND NO HARVEST!

The Holy Ghost wants you to endure the CLOUDS, the STORMS, the fiery lightning’s, etc. *This means that just before God sends the RAIN which will provoke your HARVEST/TESTIMONIES, He first sends the BRIGHT CLOUDS Of Storms* and pain! Oh God! That is why you must never give up in your battles and storms! That is why you must hold on to the end! Ah! *Every allowed cloud, lightning or storm is for an end full of glorious harvests!* "We all face storms in life! Some are more difficult than others, but we all go through trials and tribulations! That’s why we have the gift of faith" (Joyce Meyer).

Romans 12:12 says: “Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” BE PATIENT IN TRIBULATIONS! Then James 1: 12 says – “Blessed [is] the man that endured temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him.” So there is nothing like a wasted trial! It is for a purpose! Hear Russell M. Nelson: 

“Life is filled with detours and dead ends, trials and challenges of every kind. Each of us has likely had times when distress, anguish, and despair almost consumed us.” So the CLOUDS OF ADVERSITY happen to all! You are not alone in your life’s battles!

Close with John By the way: “Adversity is simply part of earth life. From it we can grow and progress if we choose to. Yes, some trials come because of our own disobedience, but many trials are simply part of life.” I see the RAIN of glory! Rain of peace! Rain of marital connections! Rain of uncommon promotion and favour, rain of good health long life being released on your destiny! 

Don’t run from the bright clouds of trials! Hold on and hold out! *(Sow your "This Nonsense-Must-S
top" Seed Into Any Account On Page 29 Of ODM And Page 44 Of “War Against Hainan-14” Booklet).*

*Prepare for tomorrow July 20TH, 7:30am, LAGOS Anointing Service and PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYER SON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 63 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory now!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, send me the clouds that will produce my RAIN of testimonies!!!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS 15-18*
THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, July 19, 2019*

*TOPIC: OVERCOMING DEPRESSION (I)*
*Read: Romans 8:35-39*

*MEMORISE: _Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand_ (Isaiah 41:10).*

*EXPOSITION*

Depression is a state of feeling sad and without hope for the future. The World Health Organisation (WHO) says depression is the most common illness worldwide and the leading cause of disability. They estimated that 350 million people are affected, globally. 

Those suffering from depression usually experience intense feelings of sadness, anger, fatigue, hopelessness, lowered self-esteem and heightened self-depreciation. Its symptoms also include reduced interest in things that used to bring one happiness, unintentional weight loss, low appetite, sleeplessness or excessive sleeping, loss of energy, impaired ability to think, concentrate or make decisions, recurrent thoughts of death or suicide, and suicide attempt, among others. 

Failure to address it on time, can result in serious disaster.
Factor that contribute to depression include the environment that consist in continuous exposure to violence, neglect, poverty, etc. personality is another factor. For instance, people with low self-esteem, or the generally pessimistic are prone to depression. Unpalatable life occurrences, e.g. bereavement, failed relationships, job issues; medical challenges also cause depression.
No matter what may be the cause of depression, know that depression is dangerous. The outcome of depression are far grievous than the root causes. Are you facing challenges? Isaiah 41:10 speaks to your situation. Be convinced that God still loves you, no matter the situation. Cheer up!

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* I ask for the sufficient grace to live beyond my negative feeling, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* I declare and again victory over whatever has been weighing me down, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Ask for God’s grace for victims of loss of jobs, loved ones, etc. to bear the losses and continue their lives in and with God.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Neh. 13:16 – 13:31; Est. 1:1 – 3:2; Acts 16:40 – 17:21*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM