The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 22nd Sept
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SEPTEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*THE LIFE AND NATURE OF GOD .*

Friday, September 22nd .
Pastor Chris

_*For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).*_

Eternal life is the life and nature of God. It’s the transcendent life, which we have in Christ Jesus. He gave His life for us, so we could live and walk in His righteousness, glory, and grace. But until a man is born again, he can’t have eternal life, no matter how much he tries. There’re people who are struggling to please God; they’re struggling to live right, but don’t know how to go about it. You can’t live right until you have first received the life and nature of God into your spirit.

True Christianity is fellowship with the divine; having your human life supplanted by the life and nature of God. Until you have His life in you, you can’t live it. The Lord Jesus, addressing Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews, said, _*“…Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again”*_ (John 3:5-7). To be born again is to have the Christ-life imparted to your spirit, such that you come alive to God; you’re awakened to the fatherhood of God, and He takes up His abode in the quarters of your heart.

This isn’t something you struggle to attain; it happens the instant you’re born again: the life and nature of God is imparted to your spirit to enable you live right and produce fruits of righteousness. Your life becomes the manifestation of God’s goodness, glory, grace, and love when you have and are conscious of His life and nature in you.

*PRAYER*

*Precious Father, I thank you for your great love for me, which you demonstrated in sending Jesus Christ to die for me. I affirm that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life, and His life and nature have been imparted to my spirit. I’m awakened to the fatherhood of God, and I express the righteousness of God in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 John 5:11-13* And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 5:21* For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Galatians 6:1-18,
Isaiah 9-10

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 24:13-27,
2 Samuel 17-18

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
[22/09 6:56 AM] Innocent: Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life! I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk in His perfect will today and always! Hallelujah. The Spirit of God has granted me the supernatural advantage in life. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I know who I am; I am the seed of Abraham! The world belongs to me. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! No failure for me, and no defeat on my path; I am moving from glory to glory because the hand of the Lord is on me. Hallelujah.
•SPECIAL http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM