The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 18th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 18TH JULY.

THREE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).

People ask three important questions. Sometimes, they ask audibly or in their hearts. The first of these questions is about eternal life; we see this in Luke 18:18, where a certain ruler asked Jesus, “…Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” The ruler obviously knew something about eternal life; he was a Jew, and he heard Jesus preach about it and wanted to know more about it.

The second question is found in John 18:38. Jesus, at this time, had been arrested and brought before Pilate, upon being charged with blasphemy. The Bible says, “Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?...” What a question! Pilate asked Jesus that question because of what Jesus said to him in the preceding verse. Let’s read: “Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a King then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a King. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should testify to the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice” (John 18:37).

The third important question is found in John 14:5, and it was asked by one of His disciples, Thomas. He said, “…Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?” It’s like what many say today: “There’re so many ways to God; how do we know which one is right? There’re so many churches, how can we know the true ones?”

The Lord Jesus answered all of these three questions in John 14:6. He said, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Notice the definite article, “THE”; He didn’t say, “I’m a way, a truth, and a life.” He used the definite article, meaning this is it! There’s no other. He took away every opportunity for options. He could have said, “I’m one of the ways,” but He didn’t say that. He said, “I AM the way. I AM the truth. I AM the life.” Glory to His Name forever!

If you understand this, it’ll change your whole world; your life will be completely altered. The boldness you’d exude and the results of your life will be outstanding and astounding. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Jesus, you’re the Way, the Truth and the Life; besides you, there’s no other. How glorious it is to know that I’m complete in you, lacking nothing and in need of nothing. You’re my everything; and to you alone be all glory, honour and praise forevermore. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 11:25-26; Romans 8:11
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 25:13-26:1 & Psalms 11-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 9:28-36 & Joshua 14
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 18TH JULY 2019

THEME: THE VESSEL THAT GOD USES.

MEMORISE:

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 2 Timothy 2:20

READ: 2 Timothy 3:1-7

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

In today’s memory verse, the Holy Spirit makes it clear that there are different categories of vessels, all of which God uses. In other words, there is no one who comes into the world without serving one divine purpose or the other. The question is, what material are you made of, and what category of vessels do you belong to? There are vessels made of gold, silver, wood and clay. However, more sobering is the classification of vessels into those for honor and those for dishonor. I pray that you will be a vessel unto honor in Jesus Name. pharaoh was a vessel unto dishonor. In Romans 9:17, the Bible says concerning him:

“For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.”

A deep secret in the above scripture is that man is give the freewill to choose what type of vessel he wants to be. Pharaoh was given ample opportunity to write a beautiful history concerning himself as a king who feared God and save his people the agony of catastrophic destruction. What did he do with that opportunity? He bungled it and perished in the Red Sea. Unlike him, Abimelech who took Abraham’s wife listened to God, did exactly what God instructed him to do, and he was blessed (Genesis 20:2-18). His barren wife and maidservant became fruitful. The king of Nineveh also was a vessel unto honor. He led his city to repentance, and they obtained God’s mercy because they chose to obey His instructions.

Today’s Bible text gives clue on how to become a vessel unto honor. In it the Holy Spirit emphatically says that whoever choose to be a vessel unto honor, such as a minister of the gospel, must be blameless, among other requirements. The reason for this high standard is not far-fetched: honorable assignments are meant for honorable people. Sinners are not honorable in the sight of God. No wonder 2 Timothy 2:21 says:

“If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.”

This is the higher ground to which the Lord is calling us. We can be vessels of honor if we choose to be. All that is required of us is to do what the Holy Spirit specified in 2 2 Timothy 2:21. Cleanse yourself of the dishonorable works of the flesh, be sanctified by grace and let the Holy Spirit dwell in you. God bless you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please make me a vessel unto honor in Your hands, in Jesus Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 10-11
Ezekiel 18: 30-19:14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

THURSDAY 18TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
THE BLESSING OF KINGDOM SERVICE

SCRIPTURE: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. Exodus 23:25-26.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It pays to serve God; when you serve Him, He services you.

From our anchor Scripture, it is clear that our service to God provokes the blessing of God on our lives. God said that if you serve Him, He will bless you; bread and water cannot be your problem, and afflictions cannot live in you. (Exodus 23:25)

A person who is not interested in serving God and is begging God for blessing is like someone who is not working in an organisation but goes to the organisation to demand for salary at the end of the month. That is bankruptcy of mentality.

Now, what kind of service are we to render to God?

1. Service in the house of the Lord (Psalm 92:13).

2. Serving God with our lives, time and resources (Mal. 3:10).

3. Soul winning service or assignment (John 15:16).

In Luke 10:1-2, Jesus sent His disciples out on soul winning, and in Luke 22:35, he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

Beloved, it pays to serve God; when you serve Him, He services you. The handbill you gave to someone that led to his conversion earns you a reward before God (John 4:35-36). The words you spoke to someone that resulted in his turning away from smoking, drinking, gambling, womanising or fornication, earns you a reward from God. There are things that will never be a prayer request for you forever when you are committed and addicted to the service of God (Job 36:11).

Remember this: It pays to serve God; when you serve Him, He services you.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Decide not to sit down in church like an executive Christian; join a service unit in church.

2. Be in the harvest field for God. Let at least one person who came to Jesus Christ because of you be on your record weekly.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD

PRAYER: Lord, give me the grace to be committed in my service to You. Help me to make impact in my service to You on earth Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 26:12 to 27:34, Romans 4:13 to 5:5, Psalm 14:1 to 7, Proverbs 19:17

QUOTE: Diligent service is a guarantee for reward. Culled from SERVICE- YOUR UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A waterfall in Hawaii goes up sometimes instead of down.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: In this season, you shall see the blessing of Kingdom Service in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY JULY 18, 2019

TOPIC: I REJECT PREMATURE TESTIMONIES!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ZECHARIAH 10:1-7; Job 29:23)

Today’s second scripture says in Job 29: 23: “And they waited for me as for the rain: and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain" Note: They OPENED THEIR MOUTH wider FOR THE LATTER RAIN! Why would they be so eager for the LATTER RAIN.

This is because the FORMER RAIN” is for the seed to be sown, while the LATTER RAIN is for the HARVEST! So of what use is it if you sow a seed without eating the HARVEST?

Ah!Take note of this: There is rain for the PLANTING SEASON! It is called the FORMER RAIN and there is rain for the HARVEST or REAPING SEASON! It is called the LATTER RAIN! Any harvest that comes before the LATTER RAIN is said to be PREMATURE! It is likened to PREMATURE BREAKTHROUGH!

That is why you must use today’s devotional to ask the LORD for the HARVEST RAIN – THE LATTER RAIN! Lots of people have the rain to pray and fast, but before they see results, the enemy has dried up their seeds/ efforts.

Lots of people wait in vain for their HARVEST or TESTIMONY SEASON because the LATTER RAIN has not been released!
Use this 14-day fasting programme to provoke your LATTER RAIN RELEASE! As I lay my hands on everyone present at the LAST-DAY LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE on SATURDAY July 20th, 7.30am, I believe and agree with you that there shall be a release of the LATTER RAIN FOR YOUR DELAYED HARVEST!

Yes! Every delayed harvest shall spring forth after this 14-day fasting programme! You must believe God not to have INCOMPLETE BREAKTHROUGHS! Yes! It is possible for you to have a testimony that is not properly baked!
Yes! It is possible for you to have a HARVEST that is UNRIPE’ Such an UNRIPE HARVEST is also called – POISON! God forbid!
Cry out today: “O God. pour on me the LATTER RAIN OF HARVEST! Give me my complete testimony! I reject PREMATURE BREAKTHROUGHS!”
Pray now! (Sow your “This Nonsense-Must-Stop” Seed Into Any Account Number On Page 29 Of ODM And Page 44 Of “War Against Haman-14” Booklet And Get Your “Nonsense-Must-Stop” Psalm Which You Will Pray For 2 Weeks. Send email, test or whatsap to number or email address in “War Against Haman-14” after sowing).
Today is Day 12 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 75 OF THE WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14 BOOKLET.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. O God, pour on me the LATTER RAIN OF HARVEST: My mouth is WIDE OPEN in this fasting programme and beyond! POUR ON ME AGAIN and again in Jesus name. I hear the sound of the ABUNDANCE OF RAIN!
BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PROVERBS 12:14)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, July 18, 2019 - _Nelson Mandela International Day_*

*TOPIC: AWAY WITH JUDGMENTAL SPIRIT*
*Read: Matthew 7:1-5*

*MEMORISE: _And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?_ (Matthew 7:3).*

*EXPOSITION*

Judgmental spirit is a kind of negative and critical spirit one allows within his or herself to destroy, crush, condemn, and teardown other people. This judgmental spirit always graduates from negative thoughts to negative words. You know there is power in words to condemn and tear people down *(Prov. 15:4).* You have judgmental spirit, when you are too quick to detect minor faults in others while being blind to your own graver faults or sins.

The Scripture says, *_Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things_ (Rom 2:1).*

According to our Lord Jesus Christ, this judgmental spirit is an act of hypocrisy *(Matt. 7:5).* You are a hypocrite, when you try to look at the speck (sawdust) in your brother’s eye, when there is a big plank (log) in your own eyes. You are to be more concerned about your own spiritual life and call yourself to order wherever you miss the line before God, than to be criticizing and condemning others for their lapses, while leaving your own wretched and stinking.

The rash, unjust, and unloving judgments you pronounce on others, whether in thought, or with your mouth, will be judicially returned upon yourself, here on earth and in the Day, when God shall judge the secrets of all men *(Isa. 33:1; Matt. 7:1-2; 12:36-37; Rom. 14:10-13).* Therefore, if you don’t have any good comment to make about other persons, better not to say anything, at all.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, give me victory over judgmental spirit.
*2.* I ask for capacity to control and carefully select my words about others, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Lord, pass through our local churches and deliver Your people from being judgmental towards one another.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Neh. 11:36 – 13:15; Acts 16:18 – 16:39*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM