The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 17th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 17TH JULY.

GROW WITHOUT AGEING

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day (2 Corinthians 4:16).

Eternal life is the life with agelessness. When you received eternal life, you passed from death to life; from time into timelessness; from age into agelessness. In Christ, we grow; we don’t age.

It’s important you catch this, because the generation of the Church that catches this truth is the generation of the glory. The human body wasn’t made to grow old and die. In Bible accounts, some people lived to be over nine hundred years, some eight hundred, and others seven hundred and so on. But the number of years that man lived on earth progressively reduced because of sin, according to the scriptures.

However, the Bible says that Jesus Christ took the punishment for our sins, and died to save us. If indeed this is true; if indeed, He laid down His life for us on account of our sins, it therefore means that the problem of sin has been dealt with. In that case, the effect of sin should no longer continue.

As a result, man should no longer be a victim of age. His years should no longer be limited to 70, 80, or 120, because being born again, you’ve been brought into His glory and should be living a glorified life. You’re supposed to be a victor every day of your life. Nothing on earth should make you a victim; not even old age, because when you come into the zone of agelessness, you can grow without ageing.

Take Moses for example, the Bible says that at a hundred and twenty years of age, his eyes weren’t dim; his physical stature wasn’t abated: “And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated” (Deuteronomy 34:7). Even though he could see that he was clearly an old man, his physical stature was strong.

He wasn’t the only one. At the age of eighty-five, Caleb said, “I am as strong today as I was when I was forty; therefore, give me this mountain” (Joshua 14:7-12). Hallelujah!

Grow, but don’t age! Don’t be like those who are only forty-two and they say, “You know I’m not so young anymore.” Christ makes you forever alive, strong, and effective. You have eternal life; meaning you’re in the ageless zone. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Righteous Father, I thank you for giving me eternal life and catapulting me to the ageless zone, where I grow, make progress, and excel from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 25:1-12 & Psalms 7-10

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 9:18-27 & Joshua 13

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

17TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord has granted me an understanding of the Gospel. I am established in righteousness, steadfast and unmovable in the Lord, filled with the knowledge of God, in all wisdom and discernment. I know all things by the Holy Spirit that is at work in me. I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ, and in the glory of my inheritance in Him. My mind is anointed to think the “God-kind” of thoughts. As I meditate on the Word, I build a wealth of thoughts

that keep me in the arena of excellence, health, and prosperity, causing me to live the best life here on earth. I am well positioned to fulfil God’s desire and plan for my life, as I give myself daily to the Word. The word of God is in my heart and in my mouth; I’ve been granted the Holy Spirit to help me become a more effective minister of the Gospel, having greater influence, reach and impact in the world.

I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am empowered to do the impossible, for down in my heart is the very nature of the Father. The effect of the life and nature of God in my spirit is apparent in everything that I do.

I am bold and courageous, for the Holy Spirit lives in me; in Him, I live, move and have my being! I am a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God! Therefore, I am unconquerable and indomitable, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 17TH JULY 2019

THEME: PUT YOUR GIFT TO USE.

MEMORISE:

Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. 2 Timothy 1:6

READ: 1 Corinthians 12:1-7

1Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

“A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.” Proverbs 18:16

This scripture makes clear the reason why we need to identify our gifts. However, it is one thing to identify your gift and another to put it to positive and profitable use. Paul knew this, and so be encourages his spiritual son, Timothy to stir up the gift of God which had been imparted to him by putting it to profitable use (2 Timothy 1:6). Gifts are bestowed on people for specific reasons and purposes. For example, when the Lord gave Moses the architectural design of the tabernacle, He also gifted Bezaleel and Ahollab with artisan skills to carry out the works (Exodus 31:2-6, Exodus 36:1-2). The task was so complex that only those who were given the gift of “all manner of workmanship” could have carried it out with the precision it required. At the end of the exercise, the Bible says in Exodus 39:32 & 43:

“Thus was all the work of the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation finished: and the children of Israel did according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did they…. And Moses did look upon all the work, and, behold, they had done it as the LORD had commanded, even so had they done it: and Moses blessed them.”

Many people are gifted, but they fail to develop the gifts in them, so their gifts remain dormant and useless. Buried gifts are useless to the one who possesses them and also to the society at large, which ordinarily should benefit from them. People who fail to develop their gifts are like the proverbial unprofitable servant who refused to trade with (develop or multiply) the talent he was given by his lord (Matthew 25:14-30). The same principles apply to spiritual gifts. From today’s Bible reading we understand that even though there are various spiritual gifts, they are all given for the common purpose and goal declared in Ephesians 4:12-13, which says:

“For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:

Everyone has a gift which we must all develop in order to be relevant in our generation. If we successfully use our gifts and bring profit to God through them, we will receive physical and spiritual rewards. Brethren, I encourage you to identify your gift, develop it and use it to glorify God and bless humanity.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please open my eyes to identify my gifts and give me all I need to develop them. Empower me also to use them to bless humanity to the glory of Your Holy Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 8-9
Ezekiel 18:14-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

WEDNESDAY 17TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
GOD’S WORD; A TRIGGER FOR POTENTIAL RELEASE

SCRIPTURE: And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. Acts 20:32

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The rainfall of the Word on your spirit will make people begin to wonder what happened to you.

Sometime ago, I was watching a documentary while on a retreat somewhere. On the documentary, they featured a scene of rainfall on the Kalahari Desert, and all of a sudden, flowers, toads and whatever had been hiding in the ground, sprang out of the ground. What brought them out? It was the rain. Rain fell on the desert and whatever the earth carried came out.

Now, God made human beings from the earth, so we are earth too. That means that things inside you that need to germinate can also germinate by the rain of the Word; there are graces you carry that you have never manifested. There are potentials and unction of the spirit that are buried in you that you have never experienced. The truth is, one revelation will pull them out. The rainfall of the Word on your spirit will make people begin to wonder what happened to you. They will wonder if you are not the person they used to know. Maybe you do not know the potentials you carry or you are having difficulties in expressing them, all you need is the rain of God’s Word.

So, the Word of God releases your potentials for the fulfilment of your destiny.

Remember this: The rainfall of the Word on your spirit will make people begin to wonder what happened to you.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Determine to explore all the potentials God has given you.

2. Make demands on God for the unveiling and deployment of all the potentials in you.

3. Bring your life into constant touch with His Word.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD

PRAYER: Lord, cause me to be addicted to Your Word. Let every potential buried in me come out, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 24:1 to 26:11, Romans 4:1 to 12, Psalm 13:1 to 6, Proverbs 19:15 to 16

QUOTE: To get to the top in life, you must live with a sense of purpose. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Dogs are capable of understanding up to 250 words and gestures and have demonstrated the ability to do simple mathematical calculations.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: By this word, your potentials shall be unveiled to a higher degree in this season, in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 17TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: MAKES CROSS WHEN YOUR NO MEANING ANYMORE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1SAMUEL 8:1-6; MARK 8:34*

The young man was at the end of his rope! Seeing no way out he dropped to his knees in prayer: 

"Lord, I can’t go on. I have too heavy a cross to bear." The Lord replied, “My son. if you can’t bear its weight, just place your cross inside this room, then open that other door and pick up any 'cross you wish'.” The young man was filled with relief! “Thank you. Lord.” he sighed and he did as he was told. On entering the other door, he saw many crosses, some so large the tops were not visible.

Then he spotted a tiny cross leaning against a far wall. “I desire that one Lord.” he said.’ And the Lord replied amazingly “My son, that was the cross you just brought in the explanation was that the cross the young man was complaining about, was what he was admiring somewhere else’ And so it is with many souls! The truth is that most people admire the crosses of others, but pity themselves. The people also told Samuel: “Make us a king to judge us like all the nations.” Were they aware of the pain “(the crosses) of the her nations. Were they aware the pain evil the kings of those nations have caused those nations? Ah! There is a I strong prophetic word in my spirit for a user of this devotional right now: *“Everyone you see around has a cross to bear! Envy no one!*

*Pity not yourself! Some crosses are hidden but heavy! Others are visible, but the determinant of the ease of any cross is My GRACE! No cross is pleasant for the now, but in your latter weeks and months/years, the reason you were allowed to bear it, shall show forth! Rest in My unfailing love and uncommon grace! Allow ME to complete My work in you. I am the Potter with a plan! At the end, your life shall have a meaning out of the present, crushing melodrama! Yes, you have asked questions, but My loud silence shall not be forever! Wait on Me my child, for by and by, your understanding shall be enlightened and your steps shall be established. Wait on Me for grace! Yet again I say, wait on ME! I shall yet move you from STORY to GLORY and not into shame! Yes! Your waiting for Me shall not be in vain and the glory shall be Mine."* When life’s problems seem overbearing and life seems unfair, always remember that you are not the worst! Look up to God! Trust Him daily!

*Today is Day 11 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 57 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What a friend…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Pray about that nagging challenge (cross) again.
3. Pray over the prophetic words in this write-up now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS 8-11*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Wednesday, July 17, 2019.*

*GOD’S MARK, NOT EASILY ERASED*
*Read Genesis 39:20-23*

*MEMORISE*

*From now on let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus. (Galatians 6:17)*

*EXPOSITION*

Like the Israelites, God’s thought for us is very good, to give us a hope and a better future (Jer. 29:11). Often times, we don’t know what God is doing when He allows us pass through some horrible situations that want to make us doubt God’s existence and presence, or the reality of His loving-kindness. Joseph’s life leads to the conclusion that God is always good, in spite of our experiences.

Hope you still remember Joseph’s dreams that plunged him into the series of hot battles of his life (Gen. 37). God’s mark upon him had made him secure his father’s favour above the rest (cf. Rom. 9:15), and that was the same mark that plunged him into battle. Though sold to slavery, Joseph became head of Potipher’s house (Gen. 39:4,5), ruling over everything aside his master’s wife. Though committed to prison, later, the same mark made him secure the prison official’s favour, to lead other prisoners (Gen. 39:22). He later became the prime minister, and the entire kingdom was put in his care (Gen. 41:40-42).

Never mind your present circumstances; your end shall be great. Only sin can remove God’s mark upon your life (sin is a reproach to any people). Though having God’s mark does not imply easy road, all the time, it means He will provide a way of escape (Gen. 40:15; 1 Cor. 10:13). One who carries God’s mark, sees Him in all situations (Gen. 45:5). Are you being troubled, oppressed and hated? God is not in the dark regarding your situation. Just that you make sure you are on the Lord’s side. Avoid cutting corners. Dissociate from the company of the ungodly (cf. Cor. 5:17). You are destined for greatness; your enemies cannot stop you, not even the devil (Ps. 4:3; 31:24).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, never allow me to do anything that can erase Your mark from my life.
2. Lord, help reconcile Christian couples who are at the verge of separation/divorce.
3. Commit the CAC Youth Fellowship in God’s hand that He should better reposition the organization as instrument of great revival of God’s Word, holiness and adherence to the God-given legacies of our Mission.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 10:12 – 11:35; Acts 15:37 – 16:17*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM