The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 16th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 16TH JULY.

WE MUST PREACH THE GOSPEL.

Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great (Joel 3:13).

The wickedness and evil we see in our world are our opportunity to shine the light of the Gospel. The darker the world, the brighter our lights must shine, for we’re the light in a dark world (Philippians 2:15).

A sinful and hurting world presents us with compelling opportunities to establish the righteousness of Christ. It’s our calling; we’ve got to do it! Bearing the light of the Gospel, we’re to turn men from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God.

Consider for a moment, the blessings of the Gospel for the poor and the despised; the afflicted and the downtrodden, and what promise it holds for them! How that a man who is as nothing, if only he’d receive Christ, would become a prince of power with God (1 Samuel 2:8).

That’s what our God does; that’s what the Gospel does. No one’s valley is too deep; no one’s sin is too dark. He said in Isaiah 1:18, “…though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Hallelujah!

So, in looking at the world around you, have a new mindset, because Jesus came not for the righteous, but for sinners. He came to save sinners and make them sons of God. And we’re the bearers of the good news.

The world today has become so hopeless. Men have lost hope in the future; they’ve lost hope in just about everything. But there’s hope in Christ. And when we minister that hope, we’re not giving people some false hope, no; He proves His reality in the message that we preach.

We never minister alone; when we preach, the Lord confirms the Word. The Bible says, “And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen” (Mark 16:20). Utilize every opportunity to preach the Gospel.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for counting me worthy and faithful, putting me in the ministry of reconciliation and committing to my trust the Gospel of peace. As I shine the light of the Gospel in my world, your grace is released for salvation and many are imparted with eternal life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan Acts 24:1-27 & Psalms 1-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan Luke 9:10-17 & Joshua 12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

16TH JULY.

I affirm that I am God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for me to do. The hand of the Lord is upon me; therefore, my days on earth are full of Joy, grace, pleasure, beauty, and glory. Hallelujah.

Sin shall never have dominion over me, because Christ Jesus died for me, and was raised back to life for my justification, thereby absolving me of every guilt and judgment of sin both now and forever. Hallelujah. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and all of Heaven tabernacles on the inside of me.

I am full of the Holy Ghost and power. In my body; there’s no sickness, no disease, no weakness because I am daily vitalized by the Holy Spirit. I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life and I am well furnished and equipped by the Holy Spirit who perambulates all through me. Hallelujah. I

am so valuable to God and even the very hairs of my head are all numbered. There’s no challenge or problem that is strong enough to destroy me because the greater One lives on the inside of me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 16TH JULY 2019

THEME: WHAT DO YOU SEE?

MEMORISE:

And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. Exodus 2:2

READ: Psalm 127:1-5

Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

What parents see in their children goes a long way to determine how well they treasure tem. As God’s heritage, it is important that parents see the image of God in their children, so that they can nurture them for the glory and pleasure of God, who is their rightful Owner. Unfortunately, some parents, especially in under-developed nations, treat their children as domestic animals or working machines, so much so that you begin to wonder if they purposely gave birth to them for economic reasons. Many abuse their children by engaging them in money making ventures and making them become breadwinners at a tender age. I know of a man who has about thirteen children. He gives them out to serve as domestic workers and collects the wage of their labor to feed himself. Clearly, he does not see his children as carriers of God’s image.

Furthermore, some couple decide to abort pregnancies they are not prepared for. However, you look at it, this is murder- a grievous sin against God and humanity. God asked me to tell someone reading this devotional that the pregnancy you are about to terminate is your glory; don’t abort the child that will bring God’s glory upon your life. When “stuck” with an unwanted child, many parents go ahead to despise such a child, instead of seeing him or her as a pleasant surprise from God. These are all examples of ungodly parenting. In Exodus 2:1-4, we see what godly parents look like. Moses’ mother, Jochebed, was a godly parent. Even then though Pharaoh had ordered all sons born to Hebrew families to be killed at birth, she saw God’s image in her own child and did all she could to preserve him. Exodus 2:2 says:

“And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months.”

When the baby could no longer be hidden, she decided to commit him into the hands of his original Owner, the Almighty. In all this, Moses’ parents never imagined that this child was to become the deliverer of the whole nation of Israel. The Lord asked me to tell someone using this devotional that that child you think is a problem will turn around to put smiles on your face in your lifetime. All you need to do is to give that child the best you have as a springboard for his or her leap into destiny. Children are carriers of God’s image, and unless we see them in that light, there is the tendency to abuse them and lose the blessings accompanying them. In light of what today’s Bible reading says about children, I encourage all parents to first surrender their lives to God, and then it will be easy for them to also surrender their children to Him for supreme care. Parents who do this will not be denied their blessings in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please open my eyes to see Your image and glory in the children You have given me, and help me cooperate with You in the fulfilment of their destinies.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 6-7
Ezekiel 17:22-18:3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POWER?

• Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Refrain
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?
Refrain

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Refrain

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

TUESDAY 16TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
THE DANGERS OF GUILT

SCRIPTURE: The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing silences the voice of faith like the voice of accusation.

In the journey of Christianity, one of the things to watch out for is the guilt of sin. Sin is the enemy of every Christian. The guilt of sin is a terminal disease to the spirit of man; therefore, it must be avoided like a plague.

Now, we are going to look at some of the dangers of guilt.

1. The guilt of sin frustrates boldness in the spirit. Lying, stealing, cheating, immorality, watching corrupt movies, bitterness, etc., defile the conscience, and whatever defiles your conscience deflates your confidence (Proverbs 28:1).

2. Guilt is the magnet of fear (Genesis 3:7-10). Anywhere guilt is found, fear is present, and fear attracts the activity of the devil (Job 3:25).

3. Guilt establishes accusation both from the enemy and from within. Nothing silences the voice of faith like the voice of accusation, especially when it is time to pray, make decrees or bind the devil. This is because, satan, the accuser of the brethren (Revelations 12:10) would arise to accuse anyone with the guilt of sin.

4. The guilt of sin establishes weakness in the spirit. Samson was weakened by sin (Judges 16:16-20). And it is not possible to be weak in the spirit and be strong in faith.

Beloved, in this end time where the enemy is fighting the faith of God’s people, guard your heart from the guilt of sin.

Remember this: Nothing silences the voice of faith like the voice of accusation.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Avoid sin so as to avoid the guilt of it.

2. Depend on God’s grace to maintain a clear conscience.

3. Draw closer to God always and maintain the atmosphere of God’s Presence.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BOOSTERS AND ENEMIES OF FAITH

PRAYER: Lord, please cleanse me from every form of guilt and draw me closer to Yourself every second of my life in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 22:1 to 23:32, Romans 3:9 to 31, Psalm 12:1 to 8, Proverbs 19:13 to 14

QUOTE: Any step taken outside God is a step into disaster. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Butterflies taste their food with their feet. The cheetah can run at a speed of 70-75mph

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Fresh victory over the bondage of sin is released upon your life, in Jesus’ Name.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Services tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome, the lord’s garden, airport road, Abuja
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 16TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC: LIFE IS WAR! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (EXODUS 15:3-18).

I am led again to use the great history of the American Revolution in today’s devotional. By 1775, King George III of Great Britain was really angry! His 13 colonies in North America seemed to be filled with troublemakers who wouldn’t pay their taxes.

King George was determined to force the rebellious colonists to obey him. Instead, their rebellion led to the war popularly called the “American Revolution” and it lasted from 1775 to 1783 and thousands died on both sides. When it was Over, the 13 colonies had won independence from Britain.

With independence came a brand new nation, – The United States Of America! Who says there is no profit in persistence and rebellion against evil? Who is arguing that there is no profit in DELAYS, adversities and trials? Have you forgotten that it is perspiration that gives birth to inspiration?

Why are you crying and blaming God for that allowed temporary pain in your life? Yes! It’s “SHAME-FUL” now, but it will become ‘FAME-FUL’ if you determine to trust God to the end! Were you not told that Abraham, our spiritual great grandfather was a warrior? Why do you think your God is called, "A man of war" - Vs. 3 of today’s scripture?

Did He not swear in Exodus 17:16 that He will have war with Amalek from generation to generation? Do you know that Haman was an Amalekite? Do you know that part of the attacks you are experiencing is a result of that old war? Before the world began, was there no war in heaven? (Revelation 12:7).

Stop crying and stop complaining! THE WORD ‘PROGRESS’ IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT WORD ‘PROBLEMS.’ To live is to fight because there is a dragon, the devil the grandfather of Amalek who hates your laughter! Billy Graham once said.
“Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has done” Hold on because at the end, your testimony of victory will be very loud in Jesus name!

Today is Day 10 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 49 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.

PRAYER POINTS: Worship the Lord in your native dialect.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Worship God! If life sometimes seems hard, always pray: O God, turn this war into great profit for my life and ministry.
3. Lord, disgrace even, enemy of my success on planet earth.
4. Lord, frustrate the tokens of every Amalekite (Haman) working against my life destiny.
5. Cancel every satanic array. of depression and discouragement in Jesus name!
6. O Lord, by Your mighty Han grant me victory over every obstacle of my life ‘s goals (Pray it very well).
7. Pray about today general K as led. Cancel WORRY and LOSSES.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PROVERBS 4-7)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, July 16, 2019. - WORLD SNAKE DAY
ARE YOU A FRAUDSTER?

READ: 1 Peter 4:14-19

MEMORISE:

Deceit is in the heart of those of those who devise evil, but counselors of peace have joy (Proverbs 12:20)

EXPOSITION

A fraudster is someone with a disposition to tell lies, cheat and /or steal. Dishonesty is contrary to the will and nature of God and so should not be found among God's people. 

The Bible teaches that any prosperity obtained from deceit, fraud and lies will be temporary. At the initial stage, it appears as an increase, but later, it leaves you plundered. Providentially, this warning is coming up on the World Snake Day. Symbolically and biblically, snakes/serpents represent deceit/fraud/
falsehood.

Most saddening is that, some believers exploit fellow believers. Note that any wrong you do to your fellow in Christ is done to the Lord. Many people find it difficult to tell the truth, even when asked to buy materials for the church. 

They fleece their churches, making ungodly profits for themselves. Some of those who ‘maintain’ church equipment present some machines as bad, receive money for the replacement, only to refurbish that which was condemned, go on to use them themselves or put them out for sale. Who do you think you are deceiving—the pastor, administrator, or Christ? Bread of deceit loads your system with gravels (Prov. 20:17). Each time you deceive others, the church inclusive, to make money for yourself, you give yourself wounds that may never heals (Jer. 17:11).

Some people supply inferior goods to buyers, so that when they get spoilt, they will be called to re-supply such items. This is fraud! Remember: Ananias and Sappirahs lied about the offering they gave, but never survived it! Are you fraudulent, dishonest, or crafty? Be warned. Proverb 23:5 describes this as an exercise in futility. Stop being fraudulent, both covertly and overtly.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, please whatever will make me miss heaven, take it out of my life, in Jesus name.
2. Lord, please use me as an instrument of reformation in Your church, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, I want to be faithful; please take away from me the spirit of unfaithfulness, in Jesus name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: NEHEMIAH 8:5-10:11; ACTS 15:15-15:36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM