The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 15th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 15TH JULY.

HE DOESN’T TAKE AWAY BY DEATH

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death (1 Corinthians 15:26).

In most religious circles, when funerals are being conducted, it’s common to hear the officiating minister say, “The Lord has given, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the Name of the Lord.” But the Lord doesn’t “take away” by death. He’s the giver or author of life, and death isn’t from Him.

The Bible lets us know that death is an enemy, and refers to it as the last enemy that shall be destroyed. However, it’s already been defeated as the scriptures show us.

God never takes anybody away by death. The only people He took away from this world, He took them alive. Enoch, the Bible says, walked with God and suddenly, he was taken away from the earth by the Spirit of God—alive into heaven (Genesis 5:24). Elijah was also taken away alive (read 2 Kings 2:11).

What about Jesus? He too was taken away alive! And for those who believe in Him, they’re going to be taken away alive. Hallelujah! 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 says, “For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” This is how God “takes away”; it’s not by death. It’s called a translation.

Moreover, those whom God took away knew ahead of time. Enoch, the Bible says, before his translation, had the testimony that he pleased God. Elijah knew he was to be taken away and he discussed it with Elisha (2 Kings 2:9-11). The Lord Jesus was in a meeting with His disciples, after discussing with them, He levitated (Acts 1:9). He had told them He was going to leave that way.

For the rest of us, we’ll have the same witness in our spirits that our departure is very close, so much so, we’ll be talking about it. There’ll be an urgency in the spirit and we’ll preach the Gospel with greater fervency, compelling men to believe in Jesus Christ. While we’re at it, suddenly, the trumpet will sound, and we’ll all be taken out of this world. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Thank you, precious Father, for you have abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. Thank you for granting me eternal life in Christ, by which I live eternally in your presence, and for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 1:8-10; Hosea 13:14; 1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 23:12-35 & Job 40-42

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 9:1-9 & Joshua 11

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

15TH JULY.

I affirm that the peace of God which is beyond human imagination is at work in me. I am at peace in every situation, for Christ is my peace! My life is the revelation of God’s Word; His knowledge, grace, power, wisdom and righteousness are unveiled in, and through me.

I am sensitive to the leading and guidance of the Spirit because my entire being is completely yielded to the Word. I am established by God’s grace, in the path of greatness, and I live and walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah.

My dreams and ideas have expanded through God’s Word and I am moving forward consistently by the power of the Holy Spirit! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of expansion, prosperity, success and greatness. I am complete in Christ; there’s nothing lacking in my life, because Christ is my completeness, and as He is, so am I in this world. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 15TH JULY 2019

THEME: TO OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE.

MEMORISE:

And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. 2 Corinthians 10:6

READ: 1 Samuel 15:17-22

17 And Samuel said, When thou wast little in thine own sight, wast thou not made the head of the tribes of Israel, and the LORD anointed thee king over Israel?

18 And the LORD sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed.

19 Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the LORD, but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the LORD?

20 And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the LORD, and have gone the way which the LORD sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites.

21 But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God in Gilgal.

22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Disobedience has the evil tag of being the first sin man committed. The deadly mystery of this sin is that disobedient people more often than not never accept blame for their act. They tend to give excuses and blame other people or “factors beyond their control”. This is what Adam did when God questioned him concerning his disobedience. Genesis 3:12 says:

“And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.”

Unfortunately, his excuse did not clear him of responsibility, nor did it deter God from punishing him. Another person who gave excuse for disobedience is King Saul. In today’s Bible reading, when he was confronted with his sin, he tried to justify himself by using the good act of sacrifice as an excuse for his disobedience. In response to his attempt at justifying himself, God’s prophet told him in 1 Samuel 15:22:

“……..Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.”

Let us take a closer look at King Saul’s excuse for disobeying God. 1 Samuel 15:21 says:

“But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God in Gilgal.”

Saul’s excuse was that it was not him, but the people who took the spoil. This makes one wonder who was leading who in the battle against the Amalekites. He was just trying to pass the buck. He felt he could appease God or His prophet, Samuel, by presenting a big offering in the form of sacrifice:

Beloved, in what areas are you disobeying God? You better repent today and cultivate the habit of living by the dictates of the infallible word of God. No amount of service you render to God can take the place of obeying His word. No amount of money given as seed offerings, tithes or donations can justify indulging in fraudulent practices at your place of work. May the Lord give you the grace to obey His commandments to the letter in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to obey you willingly and completely as a show of my gratitude to You for Your goodness and mercy over me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 3-5
Ezekiel 17:7-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Monday 15th July

TOPIC: *FROM REVELATION TO MANIFESTATION*

SCRIPTURE : "Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee". Isaiah 60:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : It is your revelation from the Word that determines your manifestations in life.

Sometime ago,I stepped out of my office and before me was a young man, the only son of his mother, tied with chains having four padlocks. Four people struggled to hold him. Immediately, my heart welled up with compassion.

But unfortunately for the bastard devil that tormented the young man, before leaving the office, I saw light that told me that whoever hears me hears Him (Jesus Christ) from Luke 10":16. It says: He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. In other words,"He told me that His Voice was inside my voice; therefore, any devil that cannot disobey His Voice cannot disobey my voice".

So, I looked at the young man and said: ‘Leave him!’ And those who held him looked at each other, and I believe that they were saying in their minds something like, ‘Leave who? The person that four of us could not hold?’ Nevertheless, they left him. No prayer was prayed yet. Next, I said, ‘Loose him!’ And they were wondering, ‘Loose who?’ 

They must have thought": ‘Well,"if he says we should loose him, we should because he is also here, in case this young man starts manifesting.’ So, they loosed him. His hands were bleeding. I looked at him with compassion and I said to him, ‘Sorry.’ He replied, ‘Thank you sir,’ and adjusted his cloth. I said to him, ‘Go on your knees.’ He went on his knees and I led him to Christ. And I said to him, ‘You are free, in Jesus’ Name, Arise! I said to his mother, ‘Mother, have your son.’ And he was instantly and absolutely free.

Beloved, it is your revelation from the Word that determines your manifestations in life.
Remember this : *"It is your revelation from the Word that determines your manifestations in life".*
*ASSIGNMENTS:*

1. Let the Word of God power every action you take in life.
2. Act on every revelation you receive in order to experience corresponding results in life.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "BLESSED BY THE WORD"
PRAYER : Father, open my eyes to the revelation of Your Word, and move me into the realm of manifestations, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING : 1 Chronicles 19:1 to 21:30, Romans 2:25 to 3:8, Psalm 11:1 to 7, Proverbs 19:10 to 12
QUOTE: "Anywhere you combine Word and Spirit, something must erupt". Culled from "GO IN THIS THY MIGHT" by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT : Cockroaches can live for several weeks with their heads cut off, because their brains are located inside their body. 

They would eventually die from being unable to eat.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00 am tomorrow at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : The Word of God shall come alive for you in this season and cause you to see drastic results in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 13TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: EVERY GARDEN HAS WEEDS! MOVE ON AGAIN!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 10:1-10*

Humanly speaking. Moses was a failure the moment he broke the first two tablets of stone containing the Ten Commandments of life. But today’s scripture Verse 1 says the Lord called Moses *THE SECOND TIME* and said: “Hew thee two tables of stones like onto the first and come up unto Me into the mount…

” The emphasis is. *“LIKE UNTO THE FIRST.”* He is the God of another chance! No matter how this year has been, this second half of the year is another chance like unto the first! *Never let anyone hear that your best days are over!* God is sending me to announce to you that He is set to give you another chance, despite the painful delays. Hear Elaine Maxwell. *“My will shall shape the future! Whether I fail or succeed | shall be no man’s doing, but my own. I am the force; I can 1 dear any obstacle before me ; or I can be lost in the maze. My choice, my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.”* Determine to start again!

Hear Elbert Hubbard. *“A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not capable of cashing in on the experience. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.”* Forget the past and move on! The best way out is always through! ALL YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH ARE LIKE WEEDS IX YOUR LIFE’S GARDEN”! Have you ever seen a garden without weeds? Clear your life’s garden with determination! No wonder Winston Churchill penned:

*“Success consists of going from failure to failure, without loss Of enthusiasm.”* So, *LIKE UNTO THE FIRST,* arise and use these remaining months of 2019 as a new platform to start again!
*Today is Day 7 of the 14-Day fast! Pray the prayers on page 97 and PAGE 41 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14″booklet and determine to be at the last-day Lagos Anointing Service – July 20th. I shall lay hands on everyone present as I am commanded!*

*PRAYER POINT:* Take any song of worship now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Uproot all satanic plans to paralyze your 2nd half of 2019.
3. Lord, begin with me again from the scratch if necessary!
Grant me another chance to move on. I uproot worn, now! Pour on me the OIL of DETERMINATION in Jesus name!
4. *Still pray about the whole of this second half of 2019 seriously as led.*
5. *Pray in Tongues concerning your 2019 goals again! Lay hands on yourself and bless yourself again.*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 145-147*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
13 July at 04:00 · Faceboo
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, July 15, 2019

-World Youth Skills Day
TOPIC: ELDAD AND MEDAD
Read Numbers 11:24-30

24. And Moses went out, and told the people the words of the Lord, and gathered the seventy men of the elders of the people, and set them round about the tabernacle.

25. And the Lord came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.

26. But there remained two of the men in the camp, the name of the one was Eldad, and the name of the other Medad: and the spirit rested upon them; and they were of them that were written, but went not out unto the tabernacle: and they prophesied in the camp.

27. And there ran a young man, and told Moses, and said, Eldad and Medad do prophesy in the camp.

28. And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of Moses, one of his young men, answered and said, My lord Moses, forbid them.
29. And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the Lord's people were prophets, and that the Lord would put his spirit upon them!
30. And Moses gat him into the camp, he and the elders of Israel.
MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions (Joel 2:28)

EXPOSITION

God is the God of all flesh and He is indiscriminate on how He has chosen in these latter days to release His spirit upon all flesh. The whole world stands the chance to be baptised of the Spirit of God, irrespective of race, language, gender, colour, or any such demographic characteristics, as we await the end-time revival.

These two men, Eldad and Medad, enjoyed God's grace, despite that they did not join the 70 in the tent of meeting; they too prophesied. God had instructed Moses to select 70 elders who would assist him in the discharge of his duties. He would share his anointing with them. A very difficult thing today, because of our selfish tendencies.

'Anointing', here, speaks of the Spirit of God, the power of the Holy Spirit, specially released on man for special God-given assignment (Acts 2:1ff; 4:31; 10:44,45). Moses cooperated with God and invited the leaders. It was later on discovered that two men were prophesying in their tents who were not with the leaders. Why they stayed back was not stated. Was it rebellion or negligence? God's benevolence on them suggested they were not rebels.

Seeing their action as rebellion, the young and immature disciple of Moses wanted Moses to stop them. Moses' response in verse 29 reflected the mind of God. Compare this with Jesus' own response to a similar incident in Luke 9:49,50. This calls for a change of heart: Don't hoard God's grace, encourage people to work for Him. See every sinner as potential saint and labour over their souls. Don't discriminate against anyone. Love must be in action.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, let Your revival of holiness, Your Word and Spirit come upon our land, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, help our leaders to cooperate with the Holy Spirit to facilitate the progress and growth of Your Word and work.
3. Let us pray that on this World Youth Skills Day, the Lord should move our youths to appreciate the indispensability of the Holy Spirit if they would succeed in all their life endeavour, talent apart.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 7:15 - 8:4; Acts 14:21 – 15:14
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM