Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#BBNaija2019: Frodd cries as Esther rejects his relationship proposal (video)
#BBNaija2019: Frodd cries as Esther rejects his relationship proposal (video)

[Image: 5d2ad22aae7b7.jpg]

A mild drama played out in the Big Brother Naija House last night, after Esther turned down Frodd’s relationship proposal. 

Frodd had in his appeal to Esther, claimed that she has so much control over him and he's got nothing but respect for her which is why he wants an intimate relationship with her. He was heard saying;

Quote:“Hold me down when I want to lose it. Those times I want to throw tantrums tell me to shut up and I'll listen. If anyone says it I won’t listen. You are the only one that can do that. I talk a lot; I need someone to counsel me.”
Responding to his plea, Esther said; 

Quote:“I don’t understand what you mean by when you want to lose it. You can find someone else to counsel you; it doesn’t necessarily have to be me.”

However after Frood started crying, Esther added “I will go and bring tissue, please don’t cry before I come back.” She walked out and returned with a tissue for him to wipe his tears, which he took.

Here is the video below; 

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ike
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Video Of Babcock University Students In School Clinic Edoman 2 19 11-20-2019, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video Edoman 2 160 11-20-2019, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Emma325
  Twitter users react in shock as a video of a woman using pepper to scrub her vulva go Edoman 0 19 11-20-2019, 12:04 PM
  My mum needs 600k for operation - Ex-BBNaija housemate Ella cries for help Edoman 0 13 11-18-2019, 08:22 PM
  Man nabbed while trying to steal panties from a FUTA student's apartment (video) Edoman 0 21 11-18-2019, 07:29 AM
  Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO Edoman 1 93 11-16-2019, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Matias46
  Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) Edoman 0 26 11-16-2019, 10:38 AM
  Six things every man wants in a relationship Edoman 0 20 11-10-2019, 09:28 PM