Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#BBNaija2019: Frodd cries as Esther rejects his relationship proposal (video)
#BBNaija2019: Frodd cries as Esther rejects his relationship proposal (video)

[Image: 5d2ad22aae7b7.jpg]

A mild drama played out in the Big Brother Naija House last night, after Esther turned down Frodd’s relationship proposal. 

Frodd had in his appeal to Esther, claimed that she has so much control over him and he's got nothing but respect for her which is why he wants an intimate relationship with her. He was heard saying;

Quote:“Hold me down when I want to lose it. Those times I want to throw tantrums tell me to shut up and I'll listen. If anyone says it I won’t listen. You are the only one that can do that. I talk a lot; I need someone to counsel me.”
Responding to his plea, Esther said; 

Quote:“I don’t understand what you mean by when you want to lose it. You can find someone else to counsel you; it doesn’t necessarily have to be me.”

However after Frood started crying, Esther added “I will go and bring tissue, please don’t cry before I come back.” She walked out and returned with a tissue for him to wipe his tears, which he took.

Here is the video below; 

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ike
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  #BBNaija: Ushbebe calls Tacha and Mercy 'known prostitutes' (video) Edoman 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: Edoman
  BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian Afegbai react to video of Tacha hurlin Edoman 0 15 07-21-2019, 04:41 PM
  BBNaija 2019: Tacha Rains Insults on Frodd for Wanting to Share Bathroom with Her Edoman 0 17 07-20-2019, 12:11 PM
  BBNaija: Khafi and Gedoni caught having sex (video) Edoman 0 17 07-20-2019, 09:13 AM
  BBNaija: Seyi And Esther Rocking To Wizkid's 'Azonto' (Photos) Edoman 0 21 07-18-2019, 01:02 PM
  BBNaija: How Frodd & Tacha’s Fight Started This Morning Edoman 0 25 07-17-2019, 07:31 PM
  #BBNaija2019: Ella said Tacha has body odour or mouth odour - KimOprah Edoman 0 22 07-17-2019, 02:26 PM
  BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday Edoman 0 16 07-15-2019, 09:17 PM