The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 14th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Sunday 14th July 2019.

HIS LOVE—A COMPELLING FORCE

For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead (2 Corinthians 5:14).

Did you know that at the end of all things, the only thing that’ll stand is your love for the Lord Jesus? If you lived a whole life to be recognized by men, to be famous and have all that money could buy, but the Gospel of Jesus Christ wasn’t a compelling force in your life, you’d have lived an empty life.

The Lord Jesus said in Mark 8:36, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” Then in Matthew 6:33, He said, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” What else could a Christian possibly live for, if not Christ and His Gospel? He’s all that counts. He’s the joy of heaven and earth.

As Christians, we’re not to be moved by anything else, but by Christ and His eternal Word. That means His Word doesn’t just come to you without impact; it brings a conviction to your heart and compels you to act; to do things that are pleasing to the Father. No wonder the Lord Jesus said in John 14:15, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”

It matters that you’re compelled by the love of Christ to do the things that you do on earth. The Apostle Paul in our opening scripture shows us the motivational force behind his overwhelming passion for the Gospel; it was the love of Christ. He was constrained by this love to preach the Gospel, and do all that he did in furtherance of the Gospel. Have the same consciousness. Make Jesus your focus, and be compelled by His love in all you do.

PRAYER

Dear Lord Jesus, I love you with all my heart. I thank you for the privilege of being a custodian of the Gospel, which has become the compelling force in my life. I’m ever afire for the Gospel, shining ever so brightly as a light in my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
John 14:15 AMPC If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands.
2 Corinthians 5:14 AMPC For the love of Christ controls and urges and impels us, because we are of the opinion and conviction that [if] One died for all, then all died

DAILY SCRIPTURES READING

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 22:22-23:1-11 &
Job 36-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 10

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

14TH JULY.

I affirm that the truths of God are unveiled to my spirit, and by them, I walk in the realms of glory. Life isn’t a mystery for me because the Holy Spirit teaches me all things. God has given me His Word, to show me how to run with patience the race that is set before me. My spirit is open to correction and I have a teachable spirit!

My heart is full of joy, love, kindness, and compassion. I refuse to allow bitterness, anger, or strife to take root in me. I walk in love today and always, confident that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. My gaze is on the Lord Jesus, and my energies are focused on fulfilling God’s plans and purpose for my life.

I function from a vantage position of rest without struggles, worries, or anxieties over anything; knowing that Jesus did all that is necessary for me to have a great life. I live a life of glory, grace, favour, and expansion. Hallelujah! I refuse to compare myself with anyone else, but measure my success base on my assignment here on earth.

I walk by the same principles of faith by which my heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my faith filled affirmations, I frame my world, causing spiritual forces and the circumstances of my life to synchronise with God’s perfect will for my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 14TH JULY 2019

THEME: BEWARE OF THE STRANGE WOMAN.

MEMORISE:

For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: Proverbs 5:3

READ: Proverbs 5:1-13

1My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:

2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

7 Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

8 Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

9 Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

10 Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

11 And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

12 And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;

13 And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

Women are a blessing to mankind, created by God to address a special need (Genesis 2:18-20). In fact, God’s will and purpose for the human race cannot be accomplished without the wonderful vessel that women are. Why then does the Bible identify some women as ‘strange’ in our memory verse? It is because the character of such women has deviated from the purpose for which God created them. A strange woman is an outsider operating where she does not belong. This includes but is not limited to adultery and fornication. The strange woman is also that woman who inappropriately knows everything about a man who is not her husband. She will likely use that knowledge to manipulate him to her own advantage. Wives, this equally applies to men other than your husband. Many people’s lives have been destroyed through loose talk with strange people about their marriages. Husbands must learn to communicate and relate with their wives and not strange women, so that they can experience the joys and blessings of marriage.

From the time Satan misled Adam and Eve, this world has been full of deceit. You must therefore be on your guard not to get caught in the web of deceit. Strange women are deceitful in everything. They put on the appearance of elegance and perfection but they are empty inside. They pretend they can offer the comfort which a wife should provide, but the wisdom of God says in Proverbs 5:5:

“Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.”

As seen in Proverbs 5:3, they pretend to be sweet and speak with a smile, but they are out to steal from you. A strange woman will steal the happiness of your home, and may even end up stealing your itself. Are you having issues with your spouse? Once you start finding succor elsewhere, you will not be motivated to work on your marriage, and as a consequence, you will continue to drift away from your spouse until your relationship is shipwrecked. At that stage, the strange woman will welcome you with open arms into her bosom. After she gets what she wants from you, you will then discover her true nature and character, but it will be too late. May this never be your experience in Jesus’ Name. listen to this admonition in Proverbs 5:8 so that you don’t get caught in the web of the strange woman. It says:

“Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:”

ACTION POINT:

Check your relationship with the opposite sex: if you discover any undue intimacy that can become inappropriate, end it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 1-2
Ezekiel 16:53-17:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the master’s
Will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty thy love hath wrought;
God, give us christian homes;
God, give us christian homes!

2. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in queenly quest
Strive to show others thy way is best
Homes where the lord is an honoured guest;

4. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
Amen.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SUNDAY 14TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
WORD REVELATION AND PRODUCTIVITY

SCRIPTURE: For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: Hebrews 6:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing softens hard life like the rain of the Word.

Yesterday, we saw that the Word of God is the spiritual rain of the blessing, and that until you sit down with the Word of God, you cannot stand up in satisfaction.

Today, we are going to see how the rain of the Word brings about the blessing:

1. The rain of the Word softens our grounds for productivity and increase (Hebrews 6:7).

Nothing softens hard grounds like rain from above. In the same manner, nothing softens hard life like the rain of the Word. When a person says things are hard, all he needs is the rainfall of the Word of God.

2. The rain of the Word waters our seeds and efforts to bring desired results (Hebrews 6:7).

Many people give offering and pay tithe but nothing changes in their lives because they only do it religiously and not with revelation.

Here is another instance; someone can say: ‘In Jesus’ Name!’ and armed robbers would begin to run. But another person would say: ‘In Jesus’ Name!’ and the robbers would reply back: ‘Be careful with yourself if you don’t want to die now!’ What is the difference? It is the depth from which each person called the Name. The first person spoke from a depth that carried the power which paralysed the robbers, while the second person did not have a backing depth or revelation behind the Name.

The truth is, it is the rain of the Word, the revelation of the Word that waters our seeds, boosts our efforts and moves to produce results.

Remember this: Nothing softens hard life like the rain of the Word.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. List out areas in your life where you tend to experience difficulty.

2. Locate Scriptures that relate to those difficulties, trust God for the revelation behind the Word.

3. Confront those challenges by releasing the Word revelation as missiles at them.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD

PRAYER: Father, I make demands on the power for productivity and increase as I encounter Your Word, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 16:37 to 18:17, Romans 2:1 to 24, Psalm 10:16 to 18, Proverbs 19:8 to 9

QUOTE: Divine inspiration is key to Divine provision. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: You breathe on average about 8,409,600 times a year. How much do you think you would have paid yearly if you were to pay for every breath?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Your eyes will not see calamity; the activity of wicked agents of the devil such as robbers and kidnappers will never happen near where you are forever in Jesus Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY JULY 14, 2019

TOPIC: SPICES FOR YOUR LIFE’S JOURNEY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ISAIAH 43:1-10)

Welcome to another STORY to GLORY hour! Be reminded of your divine packages in Mark 10: 30 – “But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters. and mothers, and children, and leaflet, with persecutions: and in the world to come eternal life.”

God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain. In fact the above scripture promises you everything good with some good spices of PERSECUTION – BATTLES’! “Oh: I hate that pan of the wonderful package! However. He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears (today’s scripture), liaht for the way and HEAVEN AT LAST.

Consider further, the five rules to be happy in the midst of life’s battles:

1. Free your heart from hatred!
2. Free your mind from worries!
3. Live simple!
4. Give more!
5. Expect less! Tien you feel down because you didn’t get what you wanted, just sit tight and be happy because God has a better alternative for you. Never abandon an old good friend, e.g your spouse! You may never find one who can take his her place.

Friendship is like wine: it gets better as it grows older! Tien something happens to you. good or bad. consider what it means: There is a purpose to life’s events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow you down a bit, but you enjoy the smooth ride afterwards Don’t stay on the bumps for too long! Just move on! Joseph’s disappointment was used by God to become his divine appointment with destiny.

“Success is not the key to happiness; Happiness is the key to success” (Albert Schweitzer). As you journey through the remaining months of 2019, never forget to use these tips as a map (spices) on your pathway!

“You can have everything you want – if you want to, do anything you set out to accomplish – if you hold that desire with singleness of purpose” (Abraham Lincoln). Be focused on where you are going! Fight distractions/
depression daily! Satan is a liar!

Account Number On Page 29 Of ODM And Page 44 Of “War Against Haman-14” Booklet And Get Your “Nonsense-Must-Stop” Psalm Which You Will Pray For 2 Weeks. Send email, text or whatsapp to numbers .
TODAY is Day 8 of the 14-Day fast! Pray the prayers on Page 97 and page 41 → of ” WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14″ booklet and determine to be at the last-day Lagos Anointing Service. I shall lay hands on everyone present as I am commanded! It will be awesome!

PRAYER POINT: Take any song of adoration now.
1. Pray generally about your life and ministry as led.
2. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers.
THE LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, July 14, 2019

TOPIC: THE LAW OF INFLUENCE

MEMORISE:

He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed (Proverbs 13:20)

EXPOSITION

Influence is the power to change or affect someone/things, or make it behave in a particular way without directly forcing him/her/thing to happen. The law of influence works in two different ways: positive or negative ways. It all depends on the people you allow to surround your life. It also depends on your spiritual stamina to manage the environment in which you find yourself. The truth is that, with anybody you keep company with, the law of influence works. One person has to influence another, whether positively or negatively, godly or satanic.

According to the text for today's devotional study, if you walk with the wise, you will become wise; but if you walk with fools, you will suffer harm. By implication, you become wise by walking with the wise, but if you hang out with fools, you will have your life shattered in pieces. If all the twelve spies Moses sent to explore the Land of Canaan had given a good report of the land, the people of Israel would likely have obeyed God and crossed into the land. These ten spies' negative influence was at variance with the godly influence of Joshua and Caleb who believed Israel could take the land. This brought disaster on the people, except the believing Joshua and Caleb and their little ones (Num. 13:26-14:45).

One who has nothing to lose will help you to lose everything you worked for. Therefore, as a child of God, choose your company wisely. Be like a thermostat that regulates temperature, not a thermometer that only measures it. You should control and regulate the situation where you are (1 Cor. 10:12; 2 Cor. 6:14-18).

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord, help me to do away with any company I keep that can negatively influence my life.
2. Lord Jesus, endow me to be a positive changer in the society, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, help our children in tertiary institutions to stand against negative influences rampant on our campuses.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 4:13 - 7:14; Acts 13:51 – 14:20
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM