The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 13th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 13TH JULY.

KEEN TO DO GOOD

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not (Galatians 6:9).
Nowadays, there’re those who have resolved not to be kind and helpful to others anymore. Why? They’ve had bad experiences, or seen other people who have been harmed or taken advantage of, in their bid to help others.

Our societies have become increasingly cruel such that many have shut their bowels of mercy and compassion. Many years ago, if you were driving and saw someone that was stranded, you were quick to help. But because of so much evil in the world today, many are more concerned about the danger of assisting strangers. This is what evil has caused.
Evil has brought hardness of heart to many. They want to help, but they don’t want to become victims at the end. But you see, you must never give up on doing good. Never be reluctant to help, for there’s power in you that far outclasses all the power of evil in the world, put together.

Greater is He that’s in you, than he that’s in the world. You’re not helpless. Think about Jesus: The servants of the High Priest came to arrest Him, and the Bible says, “Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? (John 18:4). They said, “Jesus of Nazareth,” then, He replied, “I am He” (John 18:5). Immediately, the power of God was released, and they all fell under the power! Why did that happen?

Just a short while before then, in Matthew 26, Jesus had been praying in the garden of Gethsemane, and the power of the Holy Ghost was surging through His being. When He said, “I am He,” the word went forth with power. He wasn’t empty. It’s the same with you. Your words are filled with power, because you carry divinity inside you.

What you need is the Spirit’s admonition in Ephesians 5:18: “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.” When you’re filled with the Spirit, you’d never have to bother about being victimized for doing good.

Therefore, before you hit the road or get about the day’s business, get filled with the Holy Ghost! He’ll lead and guide you through all the good things He’s put in your heart to do, and no one would be able to harm or deter you. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Lord, thank you for blessing me and making me a blessing, such that in every situation, I have all I need for every good work. I’m never weary of doing good, because I’m guided by the Spirit to be a blessing to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Galatians 6:9-10; Hebrews 13:16 NIV; Proverbs 3:27-28
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 21:17-37-22:1-21 & Job 32-35

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 8:26-39 & Joshua 9

#TALKINGSESSION

13TH JULY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Lord, You’re the great God; the great King above all gods! In Your hand are the deep places of the earth, and the strength of the hills is Yours! For in You, I’ve been enriched in every way. You’ve been my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in You, and I’ve been mightily helped! For all You’ve done for me, my heart leaps for joy, and I give You all the praise. I thank You for the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in my life.

I acknowledge His presence in me, and I am yielded to His leading and guidance today. I am strengthened and rightly positioned in the centre of Your perfect will, because I walk with the Spirit; His wisdom guides and propels me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 13TH JULY 2019

THEME: A CHILD OF GOD?

MEMORISE:

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 1John 3:9

READ: 1 John 3:1-10

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

To be born again means to be born by the seed of God. Simply put, those who are born again are born of God. Simply put, those who are born again are born of God. Our God is holy, and there is no iniquity in Him. It therefore follows that anyone who becomes born again through His seed will also possess His nature of holiness. 1 Peter 1:23 says:

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”

We manifest the nature of holiness when we love righteousness and hate whatever is evil (Hebrews 1:9). Therefore, those who are born of God do not cultivate the habit of sin because the seed of God in them prevents them from committing sin (1 John 3:9). It is a glorious thing indeed to be born of God. No wonder John was excited to declare in 1 John 3:1a:

“Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God:”

Are you born again? If you say you are, do you pass the litmus test of having the nature of holiness? Do you live righteously for all to see? Do you really hate sin or secretly take pleasure in it, even though you do not partake in the act? Weigh yourself on the scales of God’s word today to determine your true situation. Based on the standard of God’s word, we either belong to God or the devil- there is no middle ground. How do we know those who belong to the devil? 1 John 3:8asays:

“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.”

It is clear as daylight from this scripture that those who live a lifestyle of sin are of the devil. The devil has sin in his nature, and he shares this nature with his children. Conversely, righteousness is God’s character, and His children are known for righteous living. Those who hate righteousness, no matter how long they have been in church, are not of God. Beloved, where do you stand after weighing yourself on God’s scale? If you are still indulging in one sin or the other, you are far from being born of God- you need to return to Calvary to surrender your lifestyle of sin completely. Genuinely repent of your sins and ask God to infuse His seed into you so that you can bring forth His nature. Once you do this, God will graciously replace the nature of sin in you with His nature of holiness. After receiving His nature, subjugate your body and mind to the dictates of His nature. God bless you as you yield to righteousness in all that you do in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, grant me grace to surrender my body and mind to Your nature of holiness in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 33-34
Ezekiel 16:35-52

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POWER?

• Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Refrain
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?
Refrain

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Refrain

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.

Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SATURDAY 13TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
GOD’S WORD – LIFE’S GREATEST SATISFIER

SCRIPTURE: For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: Isaiah 55:10-11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Until you sit down for revelation, you cannot stand up in satisfaction.

The Word of God is the greatest source of satisfaction for the life and spirit of man. From our Scripture, it is established that the Word of God is as the rain, and rain equals the blessing (Hebrews 6:7). The Word of God releases upon us the rain of the Spirit.

As the earth receives rain, what it is receiving is not just water but the blessing (Deuteronomy 28:12). In the same manner, when we receive God’s Word, we are also receiving the spiritual rain of the blessing.

So, to be under the Word is to be under the rain of the blessing. There are many people whose lives have changed drastically because they sat under the Word in church. In Matthew 15:32-37, some people were with Jesus for three days under the rain of the Word, and the Master could not send them away fasting; He fed them to satisfaction. So, after the rain of the Word was the rain of food. The rain of the Word carries the rain of the blessing.

Beloved, until you sit down for revelation, you cannot stand up in satisfaction. You cannot sit under the Word and rise up empty (Luke 5:1-6). And if you do not have time for the Word of God, you have lost the opportunity to be blessed.

Remember this: Until you sit down for revelation, you cannot stand up with satisfaction.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Find time and sit down with the Word; listen to anointed messages, study and meditate on the Word daily.

2. Make it a habit to pray for revelations before you open the Bible to study and/or while you study.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD 

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on the grace to sit down with Your Word. As I give myself to Your Word, satisfy me on every side, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 15:1 to 16:36, Romans 1:18 to 32, Psalm 10:1 to 15, Proverbs 19:6 to 7

QUOTE: What you believe is a vehicle to where you arrive. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE (Vol.1) by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT:  To produce a single pound of honey, a single bee would have to visit about 2 million flowers. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Blessing of God shall be evident in your life as you create time for the Word in Jesus’ Name.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service tomorrow at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja by 9:00am. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 13TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: EVERY GARDEN HAS WEEDS! MOVE ON AGAIN!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 10:1-10*
Humanly speaking. Moses was a failure the moment he broke the first two tablets of stone containing the Ten Commandments of life. But today’s scripture Verse 1 says the Lord called Moses *THE SECOND TIME* and said: “Hew thee two tables of stones like onto the first and come up unto Me into the mount…”

The emphasis is. *“LIKE UNTO THE FIRST.”* He is the God of another chance! No matter how this year has been, this second half of the year is another chance like unto the first! *Never let anyone hear that your best days are over!* God is sending me to announce to you that He is set to give you another chance, despite the painful delays. Hear Elaine Maxwell. *“My will shall shape the future! Whether I fail or succeed | shall be no man’s doing, but my own. I am the force; I can 1 dear any obstacle before me ; or I can be lost in the maze. My choice, my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.”* Determine to start again!

Hear Elbert Hubbard. *“A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not capable of cashing in on the experience. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.”* Forget the past and move on! The best way out is always through! ALL YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH ARE LIKE WEEDS IX YOUR LIFE’S GARDEN”! Have you ever seen a garden without weeds? Clear your life’s garden with determination! No wonder Winston Churchill penned: *“Success consists of going from failure to failure, without loss Of enthusiasm.”* So, *LIKE UNTO THE FIRST,* arise and use these remaining months of 2019 as a new platform to start again!

*Today is Day 7 of the 14-Day fast! Pray the prayers on page 97 and PAGE 41 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14″booklet and determine to be at the last-day Lagos Anointing Service – July 20th. I shall lay hands on everyone present as I am commanded!*

*PRAYER POINT:* Take any song of worship now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Uproot all satanic plans to paralyze your 2nd half of 2019.
3. Lord, begin with me again from the scratch if necessary!
Grant me another chance to move on. I uproot worn, now! Pour on me the OIL of DETERMINATION in Jesus name!
4. *Still pray about the whole of this second half of 2019 seriously as led.*
5. *Pray in Tongues concerning your 2019 goals again! Lay hands on yourself and bless yourself again.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 145-147*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, July 13, 2019.

WHY ALL PRINCES DON’T END AS KINGS
READ: 2 Samuel 15:1-6

MEMORISE:

Reuben, you are my firstborn, my might and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity and the excellency of power. Unstable as water, you shall not excel, because you went up to your father’s bed; then you defiled it, he went up to my couch (Genesis 49:3-4)

EXPOSITION

Under normal circumstances, a son grows to become a father, servants may end up becoming masters. Every number two is expected to become number one, all things being equal. However, this is not always the case, due to some factors.
Humanly, Absalom had everything it took to succeed his father as king of Israel – charisma, wit, ambition, favourable stature, plus a noble background (a renowned prince), yet, he could not attain the throne, due to his godlessness and some other unwholesome characteristics. 

Though, he came through David’s loin, he was not like his father, in every sense. He sinned against his father. In like manner, Reuben was a prince, the firstborn of his father, Israel. However, because of his silly adventure, he lost all he could have become in the house of Israel (Gen. 49:3,4; cf. 1 Chro. 5:1ff).

As believers, God forbid, that our first becomes last in Christ, in Jesus’ name. What we are witnessing today is that many people who are frontline members in the church are gradually becoming backbenchers – spiritual retrogression. The love of so many is already waning (Matt. 24:12). Another reason is because, so many of them were never converted, in the first place. They started as pretenders. Christians who will reign with Christ, eventually, must go with Him all the way. Loyalty, focus, determination, devotion, allegiance are essential ingredients for those who would be given position of authority, both immediately and ultimately.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every evil tendency to rebel against constituted authority; depart from my life, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, heal my heart and let my love for You be stronger.
3. Lord, help the subordinates to be loyal and faithful to their bosses, and we Christians to be loyal to Christ, our Master.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 2:2 – 4:12; Acts 13:29 – 13:50

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM