The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 11th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 11TH JULY.

WE’RE FOR SIGNS AND SEASONS

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years (Genesis 1:14).

How powerful the scripture above is! It’s not just dealing literally with the sun and the moon and the stars. Isaiah 8:18 further helps to explain it; it says, “Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders.…”

Then, in the New Testament, Hebrews 2:13-14 refers to the prophecy of Isaiah above, stating that we’re for signs and wonders; signs and seasons. What does this mean? The words of Jesus in Luke 10:5 help make it clearer. He said, “And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.” This means you bring to that house a season of peace! Where there’ve been trouble, crises, and turmoil, when you show up, there’ll be calmness. Hallelujah!

The sixth verse says, “And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it…” (Luke 10:6). Note: He said, “Your peace shall rest upon them,” because you’re a bearer of peace, the peace of Jesus Christ. He said in John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you….”

Peace is power over crises. So, everywhere you go, you calm the storm and effect changes. They may have been in distress before you came; the moment you show up, things change. There’s joy! There’s victory! There’s prosperity! Hallelujah!

That’s not all; you bring health as well; a season of health! Continuing further into verse 9 of Luke 10, Jesus said, “And heal the sick that are therein….” In that place where there’s been sickness and pain, you bring health! Jesus didn’t say, “Pray for the sick therein”; He said to heal them! He reiterated the same truth in Matthew 10:8. He said, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils….”
You’re not ordinary. You’re a bearer and dispenser of divine verities. Have the consciousness that everywhere you go, you carry seasons of peace, seasons of love, seasons of health, hope, and gladness; seasons of blessings and miracles! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

As I preach the Gospel, the Spirit bears witness, both with signs and wonders, and with diverse miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to His own will. Everywhere I go, I usher in seasons of blessings, restoring many, making them strong, firm and steadfast! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 52:7; Matthew 10:7-8; Mark 16:17-18
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 21:1-16 & Job 25-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 8:11-18 & Joshua 7

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH JULY.
I affirm that the Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making the Father’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit.

Every good and perfect gift is from my Father; and by the Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts, and talents the Father has placed
at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people. I am life-conscious; life works in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy!

I will never be defeated in this life because God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am alive unto God; for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah! Grace and peace are multiplied in my life.

That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion. I take advantage of it now and always. I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with the Father’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 11TH JULY 2019

THEME: THE SIGNS STILL FOLLOW.

MEMORISE:

And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. Luke 9:2

READ: Mark 16:16-18

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

There are many benefits that believers in Christ enjoy as part of their heritage in God’s kingdom, some of which are the supernatural things outlined in today’s Bible reading. Sadly, these benefits elude some people who believe in Christ today! Why is this so? A thorough examination of Mark 16:16-18 will reveal the answer. The first key to unlocking these miraculous sign is that you must have been baptized into Jesus Christ. What does this mean? It means that you must have accepted Christ into your life by believing Him with your heart and confessing so with your mouth. Also, you must have identified yourself as belonging to His camp, and most importantly, you must have formed a union with Him that has produced a permanent change in your life. That is what it means to be baptized into Christ. It goes beyond merely accepting Him as Lord and Savior on superficial level. Speaking on this, the Holy Spirit says in Galatians 3:27:

“ For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.”

To be baptized into Christ is to put on Jesus Christ as a garment. A person is identified by his or her clothing. If you claim to be baptized into Christ, has it left a permanent change in you? When people take note of you, do they identify you with the person of Jesus Christ? The disciples were noted to have been with Jesus without them voicing it out. Is it so with you (Acts 4:13)? The next key to unlocking the manifestation of miraculous signs is having faith in the power in the Name of Jesus and using it (Acts 3:16). Some people have invented other names to call upon, whereas the Name of Jesus Christ is the only one recognized and obeyed in heaven and hell (Acts 4:10, Philippians 2:9-11).

In addition, Jesus said that believers shall speak with new tongues. Today, some people don’t believe that believers can still speak with new tongues after being baptized in the Holy Spirit. They believe that the days of speaking in tongues are over, and so they don’t even bother to seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Such people short-change themselves of the power of God that they need to overcome the devil and his agents, and easily fall prey to the challenges of these perilous times. If only they had believed, not only would they enjoy divine healing and divine health, they would also have been agents of divine healing. However, all of these benefits are lost to unbelief! Beloved of God, one can be in church for many years and still remain an unbeliever. As the old English adage goes, “The hood does not make the priest.” I therefore encourage you to be a practical believer today, and all those signs listed in Mark 16:16-18 shall be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Beloved, have you been baptized into Christ? Do you believe and use the power in the Name of Jesus? Have you appropriated the power of praying in the Holy Ghost? Examine yourself today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 29-30
Ezekiel 16:1-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: WHEN THE POWER OF GOD DESCENDED

1. When the power of God descended
On the day of Pentecost,
All the day of waiting ended,
They received the Holy Ghost

Refrain:
O Lord, send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
And baptize, every one.

2. Tongues of flame came down upon them,
And they preached the word in power,
Listening multitudes awakened
Turned to God that very hour.

3. We are waiting Holy Spirit
We are all of one accord,
Lord fulfill just now the promise
That is given in thy Word.

4. Fill and thrill us with Thy presence,
Grant the blessing that we need
Flood our souls with wondrous glory,
While the prayer of faith we plead.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

THURSDAY 11TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
GOD’S WORD – THE UNCTION FOR SUCCESS

SCRIPTURE: Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou? Ecclesiastes 8:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be loaded with Word is to have good success.

It has been established that the Word of God guarantees the release of the blessing of God on His people. Anyone who is Word-loaded is blessing-loaded.

Previously, we saw a few ways in which the Word of God can connect man with the blessing, and today, we will look at the fact that the Word of God imparts the unction for success and progress.

The Word of God is pregnant with power (Ecclesiastes 8:4, Hebrews 4:12), and the purpose of that power is the enforcement of change; it is for the generation of success (Joshua 1:8). So, to be loaded with the Word is to have good success.

Anyone in touch with the Word is in touch with power; and power guarantees change; it guarantees success and progress.

When Joseph encountered the Word, he stepped up with the blessing (Psalm 105:17-22).

The Word of God is the custodian of the blessing; it can turn a desert into a forest. Barrenness can turn into fruitfulness; empty-handedness can turn into heavy-loadedness by just one Word from God. All you need is a Word revelation and you will have a blessing revolution.

Now, how does the power in God’s Word bring success or blessing?

1. The power in the Word of God dismantles yokes, limitations, embargoes, spells or curses.

2. The power in the Word rearranges situations and circumstances to bring about Divine agenda; it orchestrates relevant people in your direction if they are to be divinely instrumental to your blessing.

Remember this: To be loaded with Word is to have good success.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Locate yoke-breaking scriptures and stand on them for the breaking of every yoke around your life.

2. Let the Word of God enter your spirit every day, and trust God to rearrange situations in your favour.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your Word. Cause every limitation or yoke around my life to be broken by the power of Your Word, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 11:1 to 12:18, Acts 28:1 to 31, Psalm 9:1 to 12, Proverbs 19:1 to 3

QUOTE: Revelation guarantees destination…the revelation of the Word of God will take you to where God wants you to reach in life. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE (Vol.2) by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Kangaroos can’t hop backwards.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 11/07/1977 – Martin Luther King, Jr. is posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Your life is shifting to the next level of success today in Jesus’ Name. Every limitation of your success is dismantled right now, in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 11TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: SUCCESS IS BAKED in THE OVEN OF FAILURE*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ACTS 13:22; PSALM 89:19-36*

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard University in 1975. But the glory of that failure was that in that same year, he formed Microsoft Corporation with Paul Allen. Mr. Gates designed the software to run the first microcomputers and became the world’s official's richest man – years later! 

Think about that and be challenged to be your best for God Despite any current obstacle challenge confronting you! Also. Gamal Abdel Nasser was expelled from secondary school for taking pan in a demonstration against the British who controlled Egypt at that rime. He later dropped out of Law School, but because only those who dare to fail greatly can achieve greatly.

Gamal Abdel Nasser was elected president of Egypt in 1956. Don’t be afraid to fail and don’t be afraid of challenges! *Learn from failures and go on to the next challenge!* It’s okay to fail if It was not deliberate! If you are not failing, you are not growing! That was the summary of David’s life. He was after God’s heart despite his own errors! He was always after the next word assignment from God though he failed so often!

Each time you fail. God looks at your heart and focuses on your future and not the present or past trials, errors or pain!
Be a man woman after God’s bean! *God’s heart is the life of God and since His natura is to calf the things that be not as though they are, He focuses on your tomorrow, even when you fail!* Concerning your life therefore, walk by faith, not by sight. Ignore the devoid Ignore the present or past’ Always declare: “I Am Not A Failure! I Cannot Be A Failure By The Grace Of God! Yes! My Best Days Are Still Ahead.”* That was David’s. ! Continue this fast and SOW YOUR “THIS Nonsense-Must-Stop” Seed Into Any Account On Page 29 Of this ODM And Page 44 of “WAH – 14” booklet! You will GET YOUR “NO NONSENSE” PROPHETIC PSALM WHICH YOU WILL PRAY FOR 2 WEEKS. Send email, text or whatsap to numbers or email address in WAH-14 after sowing)!

Today is Day 5 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 31 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Pray generally about your future as led. I refuse to dwell on my past or present. Lord, grant me the grace to be focused on my great tomorrow. *(Pray in tongues now).*
3. Pull down the plans of ritualizes blood suckers occulted powers in your community nation. Lord, expose them be fire this year. O God. let my enemies begin to fight themselves from today in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously).*
*Be at the Lagos last-day anointing service - Saturday JULY 20TH, 7:30am.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 139-141*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, July 11, 2019. - WORLD POPULATION DAY

MANY ANGELS, MANY SAINTS

MEMORISE:

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousands, and thousand of thousands (Revelations 5:11)

EXPOSITION

On the occasion of this year’s World Population Day, we are not out of the way to ask, “How many people are on earth today?” several attempts have been made to solve this, but only God can give the true population of man on earth.

Prophet Isaiah says, Lift up your eyes on high, and see who has created these things, who brings out their host by number; He calls them all by name, by the greatness of His might and the strength of His power; Not one is missing (Isa. 40:26). 

He is the Creator of all things and all human beings. He alone knows the number of human beings on earth. Do you know that God has more angels than the number of human beings on earth? If Jesus Christ claimed that His Father could send more than twelve legions of angels to Him alone, it means God has many angels for His saints on earth.

What do you need that God cannot send His angels to come and deliver to your doorsteps? Many are in charge of every aspect of human life and endeavours.

There is an angel in charge of business. Jacob enjoyed his ministry (Gen. 31:11-12). An angel of God fought for the Israelites in the time of Joshua (Jos. 5:13-15). Many barren women have had revelations that God deposited babies in their wombs, and have become mothers (Jdg. 13:1-5). Many sick people have testified to the glory of God that while in the hospital, they saw angels attending to them after the medical personnel had written them off. The angel fed Elijah, two times, in 1 Kings 19:5-7.

Tell God to send your angels to any area of your life and deliver His promises to you. There are many angels for many saints.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I pray, O Lord, no area of my life will suffer lack of Your angelic attention.
2. I pray that all that I have lost, shall be restored through the divine instrumentality of Your angels, in Jesus’ mighty name.
3. Every parastatal of government in our nation shall be controlled by Your ministering angels divinely empowered.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezra 7:10 – 9:8; Acts 12:10 – 13:6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM