The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 12th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 12TH JULY.

YOU NEED HIM TO FUNCTION

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing (John 15:5).

It’s important to understand that nothing works without God. It doesn’t matter what your job is today, it’ll end in failure if God isn’t at work in you. Man is a total failure without God. Jesus was full of the Holy Spirit, and worked with the Holy Spirit; and He ensured we have Him living in us today.

No one can live the Christian life or do God’s work without the Holy Spirit, for it’s written, “…Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6). An extraordinary life, a glorious future, starts with you acknowledging the person and ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life. Jesus called Him “The Father that dwelleth in me” (John 14:10).

The same Holy Spirit gave birth to us; He’s our Father—the Father that lives in us! Your consciousness of His indwelling presence will help you realize that indeed, all things are possible. Things that aren’t possible with men are possible with Him. He’ll make you an absolute success and a victor forever.

Think about the fact that not even Jesus could do without the Holy Spirit. He needed the Holy Spirit to function. All the great works He did were by the Holy Spirit. If Jesus needed the Holy Spirit, it then means you can do nothing without the Spirit. No wonder, God wants us to be filled with the Spirit always. Ephesians 5:18-21 reveals how to get yourself constantly filled with the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is God at work in us, building His Church through us. Recognize Him as your helper, and His ability will become your ability; His strength will become your strength. With Him, you can never fail or lose. He’s your guarantee of a life of absolute success, victory and dominion.

PRAYER

Precious Holy Spirit, I acknowledge your ministry in my life. Thank you for your ability, strength and wisdom that are mightily at work in me. Thank you for guiding me in all things; I walk in health, victory, strength, prosperity and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:5; John 14:10-11
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 21:17-36 & Job 29-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 8:19-25 & Joshua 8
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 12TH JULY 2019

THEME: FIGHTING GOD?

MEMORISE:

Thus saith the LORD, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain? Jeremiah 2:5

READ: Isaiah 45:5-9

5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

The title of today ‘s devotion is a question we all need to answer. Is it possible for a mere mortal to fight God? The word of God makes it clear that even though it’s an exercise in futility, in reality, it is something people do. Psalm 2:1-3 says:

This scripture describes what is happening in our world today. The governments of several nations have taken counsel against God and against Jesus Christ, His anointed. Teachings about God have been thrown out of public schools, praying publicly in the Name of Jesus is forbidden, and preaching in public space in the Name of Jesus Christ is illegal in many societies. As prophesied in this scripture, some societies have cast away the Biblical cords of restraint that hitherto defined morality. In the name of freedom of though and self, they have broken off the bands of God’s commandments and created room for individuals to indulge in and advocate for all manner of profane lifestyles. People should remember that all those who towed this path in times past ended up being destroyed. You cannot fight against God without grave consequences.

Are you guilty of fighting God? Do you even believe in Him? Those who don’t believe God exist are indirectly saying that they are not answerable to His authority. This sets them in direct confrontation with God, and He can choose to prove His existence to them, pharaoh provoked God to prove Himself by this utterance in Exodus 5:2, saying:

“Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.”

Those who provoke God to prove His existence and capabilities are fighting Him. Those who move God to jealousy by breaking the covenant they made with Him are also fighting Him (Isaiah 45:9; Jeremiah 2:5). The children of Israel broke the covenant they had with God by disobeying His ordinances. This made God jealous, causing His to fight against them. I pray that you will not provoke God’s anger in Jesus Name. what is the state of the covenant between you and the Lord Jesus Christ, which you entered into at the altar of repentance? Have you crucified Him afresh and put Him to shame by falling away from the truth (Hebrews 6:4-6)? Are abiding by the covenant to tithe, or have you joined scoffers to trample God’s commandment under foot? Beloved, in whatever area you are fighting God, repent today before it is too late.

ACTION POINT:

Examine whether you have broken any part of your covenant with God and repent.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 31-32
Ezekiel 16:15-34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORT
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

FRIDAY 12TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
THE WORD OF GOD – THE ARRANGER OF SITUATIONS.

SCRIPTURE: Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. Luke 5:5-6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Word of God rearranges situations.

A story was told of a sister who was trusting God for marital establishment. She was driving somewhere and on her way, her car had a flat tyre. She decided to change the tyre but it was not an easy task for her. While in the process, a young man pulled up and said, ‘Hello! Any problem?’ And she replied, ‘No! I just have a flat tyre.’ The man said, ‘Can I assist you?’ And she gladly accepted. He assisted her change the flat tyre, and afterwards, she expressed her gratitude to him, and requested to know his name. Unknown to her, the young man was a Christian on the road of destiny also trusting God for a wife. One thing led to another and finally, they got married. So, her husband came on the frequency of a flat tyre. God arranged that ugly situation in her favour.

In the same manner, the Word of God rearranges situations; it orchestrates, pulls situations together to favour what God has said or purposed concerning us (Luke 5:1-10). So, let the Word of God flow into your spirit on a daily basis and situations shall be rearranged in your favour. At times some situations may look unfavourable but God is in the business of rearranging them.

Remember this: The Word of God rearranges situations.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Determine to give yourself devotedly to the Word; study the Word of God daily.

2. Always trust God to handle things His way in your life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD

PRAYER: Lord, I trust You with my life. Let Your Will prevail in my life, and let Your Word concerning me come to pass, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 12:19 to 14:17, Romans 1:1 to 17, Psalm 9:13 to 20, Proverbs 19:4 to 5

QUOTE: God can by Himself pull relevant people towards you to command, recommend and assist you rise to the top without your lobbying for it! Culled from PROTOCOL SUSPENDED by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: If you started with $0.01 and doubled your money every day, it would take 27 days to become a millionaire.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: In this season, God is orchestrating situations, circumstances and personalities to bring to pass His purpose in your life.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 12TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: MORE PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR THIS 2ND HALF!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 74:15-23*

1. Read Deuteronomy 11:11&14 then pray: Oh Lord water my land (life’s goals) and water the valleys (problems) and hills (progress) in my life in 2019. May my hills (prosperity) not dry up and may my valleys (difficult areas and present trials) not become dung *(Pray it very well).*

2. Read Psalm 74:4 then pray: O Lord, stop all the noise, manifestations and roarings of Thine enemies in my life, family and ministry this year, in Jesus name *(Pray it very well).*

3. Read Psalm 78:51. The firstborn of your enemies is the source of their confidence – their chief strength. Pray this prayer: “Lord, disorganize the firstborn (the confidence) of my enemies in this 2nd half of 2019 in Jesus name *(Pray it very very well).*

4. Read Psalm 78:66 and pray: My Father and my It Godsend my adversaries into perpetual reproach in this 2nd half of this year in Jesus name *(Pray it very well).*

5. *Pray about the remaining months of this 2019 again, month by month as you are led.*

6. Loose your STORY to GLORY package now!

7. *Pray for your Pastor(s) for the next 2 days.*

8. Pray for your family as led for 2 days! Cancel losses!

9. During this 14-day fasting programme, cancel the loss of a promising CAREER before December 2019!

10. UPROOT CONFUSION/DIVISION in a major Christian ministry around your country in September this year!

11. The prayer points above and lots of others are in the booklet, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14.” It s a 14-day and a 21-day prayer and fasting guide. It also contains an AGREEMENT PRAYER PAGE* 55) for those that cannot reach us in times of need. Get your copy from where you got this book.

12. If you are not sure you are born-again. see the *new page 28* of this book NOW and pray the Salvation prayers!

*Today is Day 6 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 31 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.*

(SOW YOUR “THIS Nonsense-Must-Stop” Seed Into Any Account On Page 29 Of this ODM And Page 44 of “War Against Haman -14” (WAH–14) booklet! You will GET YOUR “NO NONSENSE” PROPHETIC PSALM -.VHICh YOU WILL PRAY FOR 2 WEEKS. Send email, text or whatsapp to numbers or email address in WAH-14 after sowing)!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 142-144*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*WORLD MALARIA DAY*

*Friday, July 12, 2019.*

*ANGEL OF HEALING*

*Read John 5:1-4*

*MEMORISE*

*That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: “He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses” (Mathew 8:17).*

*EXPOSITION*

On this year’s World Malaria Day, the world is trying to see how the malaria scourge can be reduced to the barest minimum. It is refreshing to be reminded that our God is the JEHOVAH RAPHA. He is the Lord God who heals us. Healings are parts of demonstrations of the goodness of God toward us. No parent will like to see his or her child wallowing in pains or sickness. We take care of our children and do not want to see them fall sick. We do not want any of them to miss their schools and lectures because of sickness. We desire to see them hale and hearty. We want them to be sound and not sick. Can God care less for us His creatures? No! Never!

It is Satan and his demons that strike with sickness and diseases, but God heals. He affirms,… *I am the Lord who heals you* (Exo. 15:26c). He will heal you, now! Before the coming of Jesus Christ to this world to die for our sins, God had been taking care of the health and healing of His people. One way through which He did this was through the angelic ministry of healing. Today’s passage tells us that God sent His angel at certain times to stir up the pool at Bethesda, for healing purpose. 

After the ascension of Jesus Christ, God still sends His angels for healing purpose.
He is able to send His angels to go and heal your father, mother, brother, sister, in-laws, and any of your children, who are sick, today. Trust Him for this angelic ministry of healing. There are angels with healing in their wings, through the name and blood of Jesus Christ.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Father, let the Sun of healing rise upon me, now, and heal me, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, send Your angels to go and touch Your children who are sick, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, let Your angels bring healing to Your church and our nation, in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezra 9:9 – 10:44; Neh. 1:1 – 2:1; Acts 13:7 – 13:28*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM