The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Layne Jersey
All the Reds needed was one misstep by the White Sox to pull out another comeback win Zach Brown Jersey , with Alex Blandino delivering the final hit.
Blandino’s double in the eighth inning completed Cincinnati’s four-run rally for a 5-3 victory Monday night. Chicago returned to Great American Ball Park for the first time since 2009 and let one slip away with the help of a misplay that changed everything.
”If we secure one out either way … ” White Sox manager Rick Renteria said.
The Reds loaded the bases with one out against Chris Volstad (1-5). Adam Duvall grounded to first baseman Matt Davidson, who was indecisive and wound up failing to get an out.
Davidson intended to step on first and then throw home. He took several steps toward the base and changed his plan, throwing to the plate without stepping on first – too late to get Scooter Gennett sprinting in to score.
”I kind of just rushed myself and made a mistake and didn’t touch the base and threw home,” Davidson said. ”I looked up and saw the runner and forgot about touching first. I just messed up there.”
Billy Hamilton followed with a sacrifice fly that tied it at 3, and Blandino’s pinch-hit double put the Reds in position for another comeback win. They’ve trailed in seven of their last 10 victories.
Blandino has learned to pinch-hit this season. He is 7 for 21 off the bench with four RBIs.
”Pinch-hitting is something I’ve been working on since spring training,” he said. ”This is my first time coming off the bench. You’re facing the back end of the bullpen. You just try to stay on their best pitch and battle.”
Dylan Floro (3-2) retired two in the eighth. Raisel Iglesias pitched the ninth for his 16th save in 18 chances.
Until Chicago’s bullpen melted down, James Shields was in position to get his first road win since opening day. Chicago has scored three runs or less behind him in 14 of his last 16 starts.
”We were the ballgame all the way up to the end there,” Shields said. ”Unfortunately Devin Bush Jersey , we made a couple mistakes there at the end.”
Scott Schebler connected on Shields’ first pitch of the game, but he allowed only three more hits while going 6 2/3 innings.
The White Sox pulled ahead 2-1 in the seventh when Yoan Moncada doubled home the tying run and came around on Yolmer Sanchez’s single. Avisail Garcia added his fifth homer in the eighth. Garcia extended his hitting streak to a career-high 12 games.
Chicago’s Jose Abreu went 0 for 3, ending his 19-game hitting streak in interleague play – one shy of Paul Konerko’s club record. Abreu fouled a ball off the inside of his left ankle in the sixth inning and left for a pinch hitter in the seventh.
INTERLEAGUE
The White Sox are 3-10 in interleague play this season. The Reds are 7-1 and have won six straight, their best streak in interleague play.
SERIES STUFF
The White Sox have dominated the series with the Reds, going 16-5. They’ve won 10 of the 13 games in Cincinnati.
RIGGLEMAN’S RECORD
The Reds improved to 34-33 under interim manager Jim Riggleman, who took over on April 19 when Bryan Price was fired after a 3-15 start.
ROAD WOES
Shields won Chicago’s season opener at Kansas City and hasn’t won on the road since then, largely because of the lack of run support. He’s 1-4 on the road this season.
REDS DEAL
The Reds acquired minor league outfielder Lorenzo Cedrola from the Red Sox in exchange for international signing bonus space.
TRAINER’S ROOM
White Sox: CF Leury Garcia was out of the lineup a day after he left a game with a jammed finger on his left hand. Renteria said Garcia was available to pinch-hit.
Reds: Homer Bailey makes his fourth rehab start for Triple-A Louisville on Tuesday. In three starts, he has allowed 22 hits and 15 earned runs in 16 innings.
UP NEXT
White Sox: Lucas Giolito (5-7) is 2-3 with a 6.81 ERA in his last seven starts. He has allowed five runs or more three times.
Reds: Anthony DeSclafani (3-1) makes his sixth start since returning from a strained oblique. He has never faced the White Sox.

ALAMEDA Diontae Johnson Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Derek Carr acknowledged that all the speculation about whether the Oakland Raiders would draft a quarterback this offseason to replace him as starter got annoying, even if he was confident it wouldn’t happen.The rumors were only fueled when coach Jon Gruden and general manager Mike Mayock met with Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins before the draft. But they were both publicly and privately adamant that Carr was their man even if he was coming off a down season.Carr took them and owner Mark Davis at their word and tried his best to tune out all the talk.“When I watched the draft there was like negative 47% chance they would draft somebody in my mind,” Carr said Tuesday. “It wasn’t going to happen. They pretty much said that every time it came up, if it came up. We’re obviously not just playing for this year. I’m honestly going to be here for a long time.”Carr has had an up-and-down tenure with Oakland since being drafted in the second round in 2014 and starting all 16 games as a rookie. He struggled on a poor team his first year but showed signs of being the answer to the Raiders’ revolving door at quarterback.He made big steps the next two seasons, throwing for a career-high 32 touchdowns in 2015 and then leading the Raiders to a 12-3 record and the first playoff berth since 2002 the following year before going down with a broken leg in the second-to-last game of the season.Carr then took a big step back in 2017 after getting a five-year, $125 million deal in the offseason as he came back from the leg injury and was hampered at times by a back injury.In his first year under Gruden, Carr had career-bests in completion percentage and yards, but threw a career-low 19 TD passes and was sacked a career-worst 51 times during a 4-12 season that led to all the talk about a possible change.“I’m not going to critique Derek Carr in the media Justin Layne Jersey ,” Gruden said. “I think he’s pretty well-respected as one of the best arm talents in football. He’s a lot more athletic than people think. If we can get some continuity here in this building with the system and with the supporting cast and we can improve the defense, I think he can be one of the best in football.”The Raiders got Carr the help he needs by trading for prolific receiver Antonio Brown, signing deep threat Tyrell Williams, drafting running back Josh Jacobs in the first round and signing Trent Brown to the richest contract ever for a tackle.Even more importantly, Carr gets to stay in the same offensive system in consecutive years for just the second time in his career. The last time that happened came during his most successful season in 2016 under coordinator Bill Musgrave.Carr said the difference from a year ago when he had to practice calling plays in front of a mirror is night and day.“It’s nice to know I’m speaking the same language and I don’t have to learn a whole new set of terminology,” he said. “More importantly, I know Coach Gruden and the way he thinks now. I’ve played a season with him where I know what he expects on this down and distance.”Carr didn’t have all his new toys at his disposal at the start of organized team activities. Brown was not at practice, although Gruden said he expected him back soon. Jacobs took part in stretching and walkthroughs but left before team drills as he deals with an undisclosed injury.Carr did show some early chemistry with Williams Benny Snell Jr. Jersey , connecting on a deep pass for a touchdown during seven-on-seven drills.“It’s exciting,” Williams said. “Hopefully we have a lot more of that.”That type of deep strike wasn’t a big part of Oakland’s offense last season under Gruden, who typically utilizes a shorter passing game. Oakland lacked reliable deep threats for much of last season and the offensive line struggled to give Carr enough time to throw deep.Over the past three years, Carr has ranked tied for third on accuracy of deep passes, according to Pro Football Focus. But he hasn’t taken many shots, ranking outside the top 20 every year in average depth of target and toward the bottom of the NFL when it comes to how often he throws deep.“Contrary to popular belief, I like throwing it down the field. We’re pretty good at it here,” Carr said. “It’s nice to have someone with that skill set. To be able to have multiple guys who can do it Zach Gentry Jersey , there’s no doubt about it, we’ve added a lot of speed to that room. It will be fun. It’s fun for a quarterback.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FG set to receive fresh $321m Abacha loot from Island of Jersey Edoman 0 907 01-30-2020, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey elaine95 0 1,029 01-22-2020, 07:55 AM
Last Post: elaine95
  Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , Missouri.Chiefs mailb elaine95 0 999 01-10-2020, 05:02 AM
  Color Rush Amani Oruwariye Jersey elaine95 0 958 01-08-2020, 04:52 AM
  Womens Miles Killebrew Jersey elaine95 0 1,027 01-03-2020, 04:11 AM
  Davon Godchaux Jersey elaine95 0 1,048 12-25-2019, 09:39 AM
  Infant Kendarius Webster Jersey elaine95 0 1,128 12-25-2019, 08:06 AM
  Alfred Blue Jersey elaine95 0 983 12-25-2019, 05:16 AM