The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 10th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 10TH JULY.

BUILDING HIS TEMPLE

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).

In the Old Testament, there was the first tabernacle, built by Moses, and later, a second tabernacle that was built by Solomon. Then there was the third one and this time, Herod built it, and it was a magnificent temple.

Coming to the New Testament, the Lord Jesus was the first temple. He said in John 2:19, referring to Himself, “…Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” The second temple is you, for the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 3:16, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God…?” Then, the third temple is the Church.

Just as it took Herod, a non-Jew, and the Jews in his day, to build that third magnificent temple, it’s taking the “Jews” and “Gentiles” that have come into Christ to build this third temple—the Church. Each one of us is responsible for building this third temple, the present-day Church.

For every new soul you lead to Christ, you’re adding another material in the building of this temple; you’re beautifying God’s house. This is what our sponsorship and distribution of Rhapsody of Realities, and all our other outreaches around the world are about! We’re building God’s temple. Hallelujah!

This is a job for every one of us; we’re co-labourers with the Lord in building His temple: “For we are labourers together with God…” (1 Corinthians 3:9). Take your service in the Gospel to a higher level. Allow no distractions whatsoever. Take your mind away from yourself. Think more about Him, and the expansion, the growth, spread and influence of His Kingdom.

He said in Matthew 6:33, “…seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” He already made everything you require for life and godliness available to you (2 Peter 1:3). Therefore, focus all your energies and passion on joining Him to build His Church, touching and transforming lives around the world. Praise God!

CONFESSION

I’m not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it’s the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes. I’m committed to the spread of the Gospel, bringing men out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I’m changing and transforming lives every day, for the glory of Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 3:9-16; Matthew 28:19
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 20:17-38 & Job 22-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 8:1-10 & Joshua 6

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

10TH JULY.

I affirm that my faith is alive! I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result. I obtain promises, produce righteousness everywhere I go and effect great changes by the Word of God through

faith. I am an heir of God, I’ve overcome the world and its rudiments. Hallelujah! I am a member of the household of God; thus, I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity, riches, and glory. Lack is far away from me because I am the seed of Abraham and a joint-heir with Christ! I will always eat of the good of the land, for I have an inestimable and inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus. I am exceptional;

I function with the ability of the Spirit always, not just in my desire and readiness to start up any endeavour, but also in bringing them to excellent fruition. I am assured of a life of honour, dignity, and glory because I apply diligence in every area of life. Halleluiah! I am made forever because God’s divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions, and the glorious life are my inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 10TH JULY 2019

THEME: SIN GIVES A BAD IDENTITY.

MEMORISE:

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

READ: Revelations 22:14-15

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

After Cain murdered Abel his brother, a mark was placed on him, which illustrates the bad identity that sin gives. Genesis 4:15 says:

“And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.”

Nobody knows the nature of the mark that was placed on Cain; all we know is that it was meant to identify Cain so that those who met him would not kill him. Some Bible scholars suggest that this mark was given to ensure that Cain did not die cheaply, thereby preventing him from receiving a full does of the penalty of his sin. Irrespective of the nature or purpose of this mark, one thing is certain: Cain’s sin gave him a bad identity on the whole earth.

From today’s memory verse we understand that sin puts the mark of the devil’s ownership upon every sinner. Revelation 22:15 further reveals that in God’s sight, a sinner has the identity of a stray dog. Stray dogs are seen outside and are known to be dirty, promiscuous and aggressive. Sin is so terrible that it deforms the image of a person created in God’s image to the level of a dog! No wonder we see the people of this world manifesting the characteristics of dogs today. It is because their minds have been deformed by sin, so they are just manifesting the nature of the image they now possess in them. Some have even gone so low to indulge in unspeakable acts. Sin really leaves a terrible identity on anyone who yields to its control.

Are you caught in the web of sin? Has sin warped your mind so terribly? Is your life overshadowed by the bad identity given by sin? I have good news for you today: no matter how horrible the identity sin has placed on you is, Jesus Christ can remove it today with His blood. All you need to do is to surrender your life to Him as He calls all people to reconcile with God the Father through genuine repentance. When you do this, He will give you a brand new identity (2 Corinthians 5:17-18). Have you been saved by grace? Never return to your vomit of sin like a dog would (2 Peter 2:21-22). Sin will deform your new identity in Christ and change your standing with God. Is that sinful act really worth that much to you? Can the pleasure you derive from it compare to the joy of your salvation and the hope of glory you have in Christ Jesus? Don’t listen to the devil when he says that it doesn’t matter and that no consequence will follow an act of sin. It’s all a lie! Sin does give a bad identity, so run away from it.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, by the precious Blood of Jesus Christ, please remove every horrible identity of sin from my life and grant me a brand new identity as Your child.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 28
Ezekiel 14:12-15:8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POWER?

• Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Refrain
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?
Refrain

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Refrain

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

WEDNESDAY 10TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
THE BLESSING OF FAITH-FILLED TESTIMONIES

SCRIPTURE: …for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Revelation 19:10b

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anything you see God do in the life of someone has become your prophecy.

Previously, we saw that following the footsteps of the blessed will usher us into the realm of the blessing. You know, nothing communicates principles like example.

Today, we are going to see how following the examples and testimonies of the blessed can lead us into the realm of the blessing.

The example of the blessed imparts faith into the life of the saint regarding the faithfulness of God to His people. And faith is the currency with which we can possess our inheritance.

When you look at the life of someone like Ruth who was hopeless and futureless but later became a woman who could never be forgotten in the genealogy of Jesus Christ (Matt. 1:5); someone like Joseph who was a slave (Gen.42:6); or Esther who was an orphan (Esther 2:17), etc. and how God turned their lives around, a new dimension of faith is ignited in you. You can easily know what to do and get their results by following their principles.

Beloved, anything you see God do in the life of someone has become your prophecy; to guarantee your testimony as well (Revelation 19:10). That was the experience of Mary in Luke 1:34-37; one testimony settled her case. If God has ever done it anywhere, it is a confirmation that He will do it with (for) you.

Remember this: Anything you see God do in the life of someone has become your prophecy.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Think about what God has done in the life of someone who had your kind of expectation and give thanks to God.

2. Make demands on God for a replication of what He did for the person.

3. Draw out action steps from every testimony of God’s act and embark on them.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the amazing testimonies of Your wonders. Visit me and let Your blessing rest on me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 9:1 to 10:14, Acts 27:21 to 44, Psalm 8:1 to 9, Proverbs 18:23 to 24

QUOTE: Associating with people who think, talk and act the impossible is key to accessing all possibilities. Culled from ACCESS TO ALL POSSIBILITIES by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 10/07/1509 – John Calvin, French pastor and theologian is born.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every testimony you have ever heard from the altar of Dunamis or read from the pages of SOD that you desire in your life is reproduced forthwith, in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 10TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: I REFUSE TO BE A MUSEUM IN THIS 2ND HALF!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 3:22-30*

I know the MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE which opened to the public in November 2017! It is a 430,000 square-foot building located just three blocks from the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. It showcases exciting artifacts covering about 3,500 years of history! As I reflected in that museum.

I was quickly reminded by the Holy Ghost that in life, you can either be a current and attractive tourist resort, or a museum of past monuments I Yes! Thank God for the beauty of modern technology to describe the Bible, but I want my life and ministry never to become like the MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE! I want to be a CURRENT and ACTIVE POWER ATTRACTION!

I don’t want to be a “ONCE- UPON- A-TIME” MAN! Shadrach. Meshach and Abednego became a “Wonder Land” and a group of men sought by all men including kings! Pray the prayers below: 1. My Creator. TURN ME INTO A TOURIST ATTRACTION! NEVER ALLOW ME TO END UP AS A MUSEUM! 2. Remember me in the fire like You did to Shadrach. Meshach and Abednego in Jesus name. 

Turn this fire in my life (mention that challenge/battle if any), into a tourist attraction for miracles, signs and wonders. Yes Lord, Vs 26. of today’s Word says that Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace! Lord, do in my life what will make men to *draw near* to desire to hear my testimony! Oh! Men shall not pity me: Men shall seek to know my God! O LORD. I pray again: Do in my life what will make my life and ministry a tourist attraction!

Lord, *I REFUSE TO BE A MUSEUM* or a monument that talks of Your past glory! Lord, make my past to be nothing compared to my tomorrow! Lord, turn me into a Tourist Centre in this second half of 2019 *(PRAY IT SERIOUSLY and* SOW YOUR *“THIS Nonsense-Must-Stop”* Seed Into Any Account On Page 29 Of this ODM And Page 44 of “War Against Haman -14” (WAH – 14) booklet! You will GET YOUR *"NO NONSENSE" PROPHETIC PSALM* WHICH YOU WILL PRAY TOR 2 WEEKS. Send email, text or watsapp to numbers or email address in WAH-14 after sowing)!

*Today is Day 4 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 31 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as led.
1. In Vs. 28, Nebuchadnezzar acknowledged that it was the angels of God that delivered Shadrach. Meshach and Abednego! O Lord, send Your angels to deliver my family, helpers and I from every fire in 2019 in Jesus name *(PRAY IT SERIOUSLY NOW AS LED)!*
2. You my ministering angels, go and perfect all that concerns my entire life and ministry today and in this 2nd half of 2019 in Jesus name.
3. *Pray about today now.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 136-138*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
9 hrs
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, July 10, 2019*

*TOPIC: ENJOYING THE COVENANT OF GOD*
*Read: 2 Samuel 7:1-21*

*MEMORISE: _I have made a covenant with My chosen, I have sworn to My servant David: ‘Your seed I will establish forever, And build up your throne to all generations'_ (Psalm 89:3,4).*

*EXPOSITION*

God is searching for people He will enter into covenant with. David, in today’s daily dose of the Living Water, showed character and got God’s approval. As God has nothing other than Himself to swear to Abraham for attempting to offer his son to Him without reservation, David earned God’s everlasting covenant for undertaking to build a temple for Yahweh. God had not asked him to do such thing for him and didn’t ask anyone, or tribe of Israel to build the house for Him, but David decided to do it, because of his genuine love for Him. No wonder God sealed His covenant with him.

When we have undertaken to do great things for God outside our own capabilities, so to speak, God moves to act and honour us in big ways. Truly, though, everything is by God’s grace, and grace supersedes who we are and what we do. Yet, God cherishes those lives honour Him, and anyone who dishonors Him, He dishonours
Nobody else takes risks like our God, and no one pleases Him like those who can risk for Him. Nobody ever thought of building a house for God before David. Even Moses was asked by God Himself to construct the tabernacle in the wilderness. Hence, Moses was not the visioner. However, in David’s case, he carried the vision and was hundred percent ready to accomplish it, if not that God wouldn’t permit him, for divine logistic reasons. Yet, this man did not allow that to discourage him. No wonder that God recognised his sincerity and initiative. Though God disallowed him, He still gave him something more than that – His covenant. Don’t just stop at doing something for God, do Him great exploit.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, help me to have a genuine love for You.
*2.* Lord Jesus, work on me by Your Spirit, so that nothing would be too big for me to release to Your will.
*3.* Lord, help our Church not to break by our own characters, Your covenant with our forebears, as they walked uprightly with You.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezra 4:10 – 7:9; Acts 11:18 – 12:9*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM