The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 9th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 9TH JULY.

THE WAY TO THE FATHER’S PRESENCE
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).

The saddest day in human history was when Adam, having sinned against God, was driven away from the presence of God, together with his wife, Eve.
Man had been in fellowship with God, being in God’s image and likeness. The Bible says God sent an angel with a flaming sword to stay at the gate of the garden to disallow Adam from re-entering the Garden of Eden.

Suddenly, man (Adam) discovers something: the rich fellowship that he had with God was over. That was the beginning of religion. Man began to do everything he could to get that divine presence again.

All the religions of the world today are seeking the same thing: the lost presence. Man had no way to get back into that presence, until Jesus came. He made a startling statement. He said, “I am the WAY…no one comes to the Father, except by me!” (John 14:6). He’s the way to “the lost presence.”

This was what Adam needed. This was what Abraham, Moses, the Jewish Priesthood, all needed: the way to the Father’s presence! Jesus is that way! “By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh” (Hebrews 10:20).

There’s no veil, no separation any more between us and the Father; He’s brought us into God’s presence, and the Bible says, “In His presence is fullness of joy” (Psalm 16:11). There’s no joy like what you have in the presence of God. What a glorious life we have in Christ!

If you haven’t found your way into His presence, if you’re not yet born again, this is your moment! There’s no need to wallow in sin, defeat and ignorance any more. There’s no enmity between you and God any more. All you have to do is confess the Lordship of Jesus over your life, and your spirit will be recreated to begin an exciting life in His presence for eternity.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m forever grateful for your unconditional love, which you’ve lavished on me, and the awesome privilege of being a bona fide member of your great family. I enjoy the blessings and benefits of my oneness with you, conscious of your glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 16:11; Ephesians 2:18-19; Romans 5:1-2
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 20:1-16 & Job 19-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 5

#TALKINGSESSION

9TH JULY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for my victorious life in Christ. I make full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for Your glory. I can never be disadvantaged because I live in God’s Word, which produces in, and for me, the result of what it says. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto the Lord! I am a partaker of the divine nature,
expressing and manifesting the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom and power!

I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 9TH JULY 2019

THEME: NOT BY BREAD ALONE.

MEMORISE:

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. John 4:34

READ: Deuteronomy 8:1-3

1All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers.

2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

Food is very important and part of our existence as human beings. Even before God created man, He had created the thigs that Adam and Eve would eat. From this we see that eating food is not ungodly. In fact, as part of God’s instruction to Adam, he told him what was available for Him to eat. Genesis 2:16 says:

“And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:”

Nevertheless, man’s existence does not depend solely on food. Adam and Eve failed to realize this when the tempter came to dangle the forbidden fruit before them and they fell headlong for it. No wonder the Lord took the Israelite through the rigors of the wilderness for forty years, to teach them that man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of His mouth. This session is so critical that even the first test Jesus faced in the wilderness of temptation was based on it (Matthew 4:1-4). All this happened so we can learn from it.

Amazingly, although food may appear basic and ordinary, it can lead to a man’s downfall. A good example of this is Esau, who sold his birthright for a plate of pottage (Genesis 25:29-34). We must therefore open our ears to learn from the Holy Spirit when He speaks to us on food. In Deuteronomy 8:3, He says man shall not live by bread alone. In other words, bread is part of the things that man needs to live, but this bread must come by a process that follows the pattern of God’s word and meets its standards. This is why Jesus Christ refused to turn stone into bread when the devil asked him to (Luke 4:3-4). He showed us that food is good but it must follow the dictates of God’s word and not be influenced by the devil’s suggestions. Thank God that the Second Adam overcome the mistakes of the first Adam.

Many Christians have shipwrecked their faith because of food and drink, failing to heed that Lord’s warning in Matthew 6:25, which says:

“Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?”

Or course, the answer to the Lord’s question is obvious: life is more than meat. This is why it is foolishness to eat the food of death, since the essence of food is to keep us alive in the first place. We must not live by bread alone. In all we do, we must continually look out for the perfect will of God and avoid anything that will send us to hell. May the Lord grant you understanding of this in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please give me the understanding of your word, so that I may live by it and be blessed.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 25-27
Ezekiel 13:20-14:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

• Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
• Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

• Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

• Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

• Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

• Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

TUESDAY 9TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
SIGNS OF THE END

SCRIPTURE: For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:38-39

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Do not get ready, live ready!

Events around us in the world today confirm that we are at the very end of time as prophesied in the Scripture (Matthew 24). You don’t need to look very far to know that the end of the age is already at hand.

Now, what are the signs that make us to know that we are at the end of time?

1. The Abundance of Iniquity (Matthew 24:12). We live in the world where there is a multiplication of iniquity.

2. Deficiency of Passion or Love for God (Matthew 24:12). It is obvious that some Christians who were on fire for God before are gradually losing their fire.

3. Reduction of spiritual Strength (2 Timothy 3:1). Now, there are Christians who stay without fasting or study of the Word; praying is a challenge, and they are comfortable.

4. Abundance of Unbelief (Rom. 11:20). Many people do not believe that the end is near. Many do not believe that heaven and hell are real.

5. Existence for Pleasure (1 Tim. 5:6). Many people exist just for fleshly pleasures and vices – immorality, armed robbery, kidnapping, etc. The flesh has become the god of many people.

6. Blindness to the Reality of Eternity (Matthew 24:38-39).

Many people are living as if everything starts and ends in this world; they are not conscious of the end, neither are they of eternity.

Beloved, having known that we are obviously in the end time, my counsels are:

i. Refuse to be a victim of the season. Refuse to be swallowed up by the plague of the end time (Matthew 24:38-39).

ii. Watch your life. Be on your guard (Matthew 24:42, 1 Corinthians 12:12).

iii. Live ready (Matthew 24:44). Do not get ready, live ready in everything you do.

Remember this: Do not get ready, live ready!

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Avoid the life style of sin and make demands on God to help you live for Him.

2. Live with the consciousness of eternity every day.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END

PRAYER: O Lord, draw me closer to Your Heart. I receive the grace to please You in everything I do, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 7:1 to 8:40, Acts 27:1 to 20, Psalm 7:1 to 17, Proverbs 18:22

QUOTE: When you have chosen the life of sin, you have sacrificed the presence of God. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: It would take a sloth one month to travel one mile.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 09/07/1893 – Daniel Hale Williams, American heart surgeon, performs 1st successful open-heart surgery in United States without anaesthesia.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power communion service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to escape being a victim of the negative signs of the end-time is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: TUESDAY 9TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: YOUR WELL WILL NOT DRY! THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 4:4-19*

Jacob dug a well and after so many centuries, the water never stopped. In fact, Jesus met this well and saw people fetching from it. It was highly valued as we would learn from the Samaritan woman in her discussion with Jesus at the well: 

“Sir.” the woman said. “You don’t have a bucket, and the well is deep. Where would You get that life-giving water? It was our ancestor Jacob who gave us this well: he and his children and his flocks all drank from it You don’t claim to be greater than Jacob, do you?” – John 4:11-12. (GNT).

Jacob had put in effort and time to dig the well. He would have scooped out mud: dug down deeper to get water which at first would be dim. Digging further down, he got clean water. Once this breakthrough occurred, the well continued to flow without ceasing! I call it the UNSTOPPABLE WELL! But do you know that, that same covenant of UNSTOPPABLE RIVER is also deposited in you? In this 14-day fasting programme, I am led right now, to prophesy to you today:

Your well of supply will not dry! Your blessings and FAVOUR will not dry! The FRESH OIL OF GOD in your life, family and ministry will not dry! Ah! Your GLORY will not FADE or EXPIRE! Your HELPERS will not dry up, and your SALVATION will not fizzle out in Jesus name! Just as Jacob’s we!! Survived MANY GENERATIONS, so will your GOODNESS and GRACE survive generations! It would take a deliberate effort to close the well for water to cease. It stood the test of time such that centuries later, people benefited from it.

I declare ZERO TOLERANCE for any kind of dryness or loss in your life! YOU SHALL SUFFER NO LOSS! Water will meet water! Your ROOT will not dry! Even plan to close your WELL with DIRT will FALL into SHAME! In this STORY to GLORY year, the GRACE of God will come in great dimensions that will earn.” you to the place of results and multiplication! As I lay hands on you at the last-day anointing service of Saturday. July 20th, the blessings that will OUTLIVE YOU will locate you!

*Pray seriously today and SOW YOUR “THIS Nonsense-Must-Stop” Seed Into Any Account On Page 29 Of this ODM And Page 44 of “War Against Haman -14” booklet! You will GET YOUR “NO NONSENSE” PROPHETIC PSALM WHICH YOU WILL PRAY FOR 2 WEEKS. War Against Haman – 14*
*Today is Day-3 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON EAGLE 92 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 31 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14 BOOKLET.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; cause my well of GOODNESS and MERCY never to dry up in Jesus name.
3. I scatter ALL WILL ATTACKERS! I command any plan to DRY me up: CATCH FIRE in Jesus name. Pray about today! Pray over the prophetic declarations in this write-up in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 133-135*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Tuesday, July 9, 2019.*

*MISCONCEPTION*
*Read Acts 2:6-15*

*MEMORISE*

*For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night (1 Thessalonians 5:7)*

*EXPOSITION*

The Holy Spirit came as prophesied. He is not meant for everybody, except those who eagerly wait, hunger and thirst for Him. The Holy Spirit is definitely meant for the disciples of Jesus, rather than just anybody in the church, or the world. The other Jews, who were at Pentecost, though devout, could neither receive the promise, nor decipher Him. Therefore, they were perplexed at what they saw and quickly concluded that the disciples, on whom the power fell, were drunk.

There would always be Thomases (Jn. 20.24,25). Maybe, devout Jews were also drunk with wine, for their presence at the feast was not mixed with faith. Were they in any way anticipating the coming of the gracious power of the Holy Spirit? If they did not believe Jesus, would they believe His promises? Thank God for Peter’s scriptural defence of what they experienced (Joel 2:28,29).
Speaking in tongues is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification of the Church of God (1 Cor. 14:3). Do we still experience Him today? Many times, those who do not know the meaning do make mockery of the gifted ones to the extent that one wants to lower the gift and grace of God on him or her. Though, there are also demonic manifestations, one thing is certain, if you do not know God, you cannot experience His power.

Believers must learn to be patient and humble to learn the nitty-gritty of the faith. Do you understand the Bible and your denomination’s doctrines/pillars of faith? To avoid misconception, be available for church programmes, study well and pray for God’s revelation. Leaders of the church must painstakingly address doctrinal issues with wisdom and decorum.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, forgive me where I have wrongly judged others.
2. Father, help couples who are already separated for lack of understanding, to be reunited.
3. Oh Lord, help our leaders with the wherewithal to manage disagreements in our churches.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezra 2:30 – 4:9; Acts 10:44 – 11:17*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM