The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 7th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 7TH JULY.

THE CHURCH IS CALLED “THE WAY”

And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way … (Acts 9:1-2).

From the underlined portion of the scripture above, we see that the Church was already being called “The Way” in the days of the apostles. It’s very interesting that the Church would be called “the way,” after Jesus said in John 14:6, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

This shows our inextricable oneness with Him. As He is, so are we in this world. We are today, the WAY to the Father, the WAY to His presence. Hallelujah! In Acts 22:4, the Apostle Paul, while narrating his persecution of the Church, said, “I persecuted the followers of this Way to their death, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison” (NIV). Then again, in Acts 24:14, he said, “However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect…” (NIV).

They called the early Church, “The way.” The Lord describing Himself said, “I am the way” (John 14:6)! A new and living way was revealed in Jesus; and because we’re now the bearers of His message, we’ve become the way.

This is too much for the religious mind, but it’s what the Word shows. We’re the way to the Father! We’re not only to show men the presence of God, but also ordained to usher them in. Blessed be God! Obadiah 1:21 says, “And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD’S.”

Note: it doesn’t say, “A saviour shall come up on mount Zion.” Rather, it says, “Saviours,” meaning there’d be many saviours from Zion, and we—the Church—are the saviours from Zion. We’re bearers of the divine order, carriers and dispensers of eternal verities. Praise God forevermore!

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, thank you for qualifying me to be an ambassador of Christ, showing men and women the way to the Kingdom. I recognize that I’m the hope and light of the world; I function in this ministry of reconciliation with everything that I am and with all that I have, ushering many in my world into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 10:5-8; 2 Corinthians 5:18-19; Hebrews 10:19-20
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Job 12-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 7:11-17 & Joshua 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

7TH JULY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for the glorious union and the privilege of constant fellowship with Your Spirit. As I walk in union with Him, I experience Your manifold wisdom, supernatural blessings, and revelation of Your Word. I am filled with Your fullness; thus, I am in charge! I am superior to satan and his demons, with the authority to execute
judgment against them. I live above sickness, poverty, failure, death, defeat, and destruction.

I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always, because the greater One lives in me! I am invincible and unstoppable, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 7TH JULY 2019

THEME: ASK, ASK & ASK AGAIN.

MEMORISE:

Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24

READ: Matthew 7:7-11

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Towards the end of His early ministry, Jesus called His disciples aside and said to them in John 16:24:

“Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.”

I believe the disciples were shocked to hear Him say this, because they must surely have been praying. What the Lord was actually saying to them was that they had not been asking rightly. This is the case with many children of God today. When we think we are praying, we are actually complaining, and some of us are even weary in prayer, contrary to the Lord’s teaching in Luke chapter 18. There is a difference between prayer and complaining. Some of us even accuse God in our prayers! We issue Him queries and present a long list of our good works that should compel Him to do our bidding. This should not be so. Let us learn from the experience of the children of Israel in the wilderness. The Lord said to them in Numbers 14:27-28:

“How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

When we ask God to do something that does not align with His will, He does not consider that to be a prayer. We cannot coerce or manipulate Him into doing things that are against His integrity and honor. If you overhear some people’s prayers, you will be amazed. Some pray that God should kill their “troublesome” spouses so that they can be free to marry someone else! This is not prayer; it is witchcraft! Praying contrary to the will of God is nothing but lusting after ungodliness. If you are under distress due to the wickedness of fellow human beings, it is enough to ask God for deliverance from all enemies; He know what to do to deliver you. Today, I want you to pray like you have never prayed before, asking God to accomplish His will concerning whatever situation you are currently in. ask Him to provide for you, but don’t tell Him how. Tell hi, to promote you but don’t tell Him how. Ask for your long awaited spouse but don’t prescribe for Him. God will answer your prayers today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, as I present my petitions today, let Your Holy Spirit help me to ask according to Your will, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 21-22
Ezekiel 12:21-13:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
FROM REVELATION TO THE BLESSING

SCRIPTURE: Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 16:17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What is not revealed cannot be desired.

Yesterday, we saw that the Word of God reveals our inheritance in God. And when our inheritance is revealed, our possession is guaranteed.

Today, we are going to see how the revelation of the Word brings the blessing:

1. Every revelation is pregnant with the blessing

The moment a revelation opens up, the blessing is released. As Peter saw the revelation of who Jesus is, the word, ‘Blessed art thou…’ was released on him, and the blessing came upon him immediately (Mathew 16:17). So, anytime you see something new out of scripture, you have accessed a dimension of blessing you never had before.

2. Revelation opens your eyes to what is yours

Until your inheritance in God is revealed to you, you cannot understand that it is yours. The truth is, what is not revealed cannot be desired. What is not comprehended cannot be apprehended.

3. Revelation gives birth to the faith that receives When you see a revelation from the Scripture, there would be a knowing, a conviction that what you saw is yours (Romans 10:17).

4. Revelation equips your spirit with might and power to take what is yours.

The energy and power to rise is injected into you when light comes upon you (Ecclesiastes 8:4). A revelation can turn a timid person into a lion; the more revelation you have, the more brutal, rugged, aggressive, forceful and fight-full you become in the spirit against the devil.

Go for the revelation of God’s Word in order to access the benefits of the Word.

Remember this: What is not revealed cannot be desired.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Write down all the revelations you receive while studying God’s Word.

2. Review the revelation consistently for refuelling by the fire and power that accompany the revelation.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD

PRAYER: Father, I connect with the power in Your Word in order to take possession of what is mine, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 4:5 to 5:17, Acts 25:1 to 27, Psalm 5:1 to 12, Proverbs 18:19

QUOTE: The more revelation you get from the Word, the more rest you have. Culled from RIDING THE STORM OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: James Buchanan, the 15th U.S. president continuously bought slaves with his own money in order to free them.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: A new dimension is around the corner for you in this season as you access light from the word in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: THINK BIG TO BE BIG!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 81:7-16*

Welcome to today’s devotional! The Holy Book says: “As a man thinketh, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7).

Your thoughts are such powerful raw materials that God gave you about 14 million BRAIN CELLS to help you process your thoughts as an aid to your journey through planet earth. Your failure or success therefore, does not depend on God, but on you! Your God has done His part! Though Proverbs 23:7 was used to describe a miser (stingy) man, it is actually the hidden quality of all men – as they think, they become! Mike Murdock said: 

“The atmosphere you permit determines the product you produce.” That also means that all your thoughts tend to manifest or materialize in your life! That is why Sam Raybura also emphasized that: “If a man has common sense, he has all the sense there is.”
Apart from prayer, if our thoughts are that important in the creation of whatever we desire, then why are you stingy with your thoughts (thinking small)? If you think big, you will become big: if you think small. you will become small! Henry Ford hit the nail on the head when he said. 
“If you think you can… or if you think you cant, you are right. You will get what you think.” As you begin this second half of 2019 with the WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FAST (July 7th-July 20th), using the booklet “WAR AGAINST HAMAN — 14” (your prayer and fasting guide), prepare your mind also to be the best you can be for God! Use your 14 million brain cells to the maximum! Think big this second half of the year! Nothing is above God! He is not afraid of your plans! He is not “disturbed” about the size of your dreams -small or big.

If He could send His only SON” to die for you when you were His enemy, is there anything He can withhold from you? No! No! No! So, why are you making small plans? Why are you wasting your life in die crowd of averages (mediocres)? Is God not bigger than every mountain? Is He not more awesome than all the oceans Is He not bigger than the deepest valleys? Why limit Him in your thoughts? Why are you allowing DEPRESSION and SELF-PITY” to consume you because of that DELAY? Psalm 81: 10 says. “Open WIDE your mouth and I will fill It is not an advice! It’s a command! Make WIDE- BIG plans’ Little plans irritate God! Walk by faith! Think big, but keep it simple! I see you dancing for joy after this 14-day fasting programme which begins today! (Get your “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” now)!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Worship the Lord in your native dialect.
1. Worship God and pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Life is a risk: life is a journey of faith. Ask for the grace to think big and plan big! O Lord, I shall not waste my brain cells by thinking small in this second half of 2019! I open my mouth wide!” Fill me Lord (Pray it seriously now)! War Against Haman-14
3. Lord, drop in me ideas that will change my life generation!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 127-129*
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, July 7, 2019

TOPIC: FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE
Read Galatians 3:9-12

9. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10. For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
12. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
MEMORISE: For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8)

EXPOSITION

There is an age-long argument between two certain schools of thought. One school of thought says that you must add works of law to your faith before you are saved. The other says that you are saved through faith in Christ alone. The church at Galatian had been the victim of this argument. Paul had hardly left the church when others came preaching another gospel to them (Gal. 1:6-9). The false preachers hoodwinked them to add the works of the law (observing holidays, festival, feast and sacrifices, special washing, etc.) to their faith before their salvation would be complete (Gal. 3:1-6; 5:1-7).

Paul wrote his letter to the church to correct this error: 'Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified' (Gal. 2:16). He sent the same message to the Ephesian and Colossian churches (Eph. 2:8-9; Col. 2:14-19).

As it happened then, many Christians are being bewitched to think that certain rituals or legalistic requirements should be added to faith in Christ to complete their salvation and deliverance. When James says that faith without works is dead, he talks about works of service; not the works of the law (Jas. 2:14-17). Therefore, you don't need to add anything to Christ; He alone is sufficient for your salvation, healing and deliverance.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Increase my faith, O Lord, to rely on You alone for my salvation, healing, deliverance and every other thing needed for life and godliness.
2. Lord Jesus, make Yourself known to me more than ever before.
3. Lord, grant more revelation to those who doubt their salvation in Christ without adding any works of the law.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 33:23 - 35:27; Acts 9:43 – 10:21
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM