The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 6th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 6TH JULY.

THE RIGHT TIME TO PRAY AND FAST

Now Then came to him the disciples of John, saying, Why do we and the Pharisees fast oft, but thy disciples fast not? (Matthew 9:14).

In admonishing His disciples on fasting, the Lord Jesus cautioned, “Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward” (Matthew 6:16). The Lord’s remark was both thought-provoking and enlightening.

In the preceding verse 15, He had said, “…Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.” Here, He was referring to Himself returning to the Father in heaven. Moreover ever since His ascension, the Church has fasted—the disciples and apostles of the early Church fasted.

Prayer and fasting have been part of our spiritual activity as Christians. We fast when necessary. “When is it necessary to fast?” someone might ask.
First, when your local church or congregation proclaims a prayer and fasting programme, that’s a time to fast. Never isolate yourself from such a call, because it’s part of our corporate fellowship.

There’re things we do corporately, such as corporate worship, and many other things that are intended for spiritual growth and edification; prayer and fasting are among them.

Secondly, when you choose to fast and pray, or the Holy Spirit leads you to do so, don’t ignore it. That’s another great opportunity, especially if it’s the Spirit guiding you; and you’ll know when He’s the One leading you to fast.

Some people schedule prayer and fasting as a means for their own spiritual exercise, and that’s excellent. So, in whichever way and at whatever time you’re guided to fast, take it seriously. Make fasting and praying a part of your personal spiritual routine.
If, in your local assembly, the announcement is made for a praying and fasting session, don’t unilaterally decide you’re not going to be a part of it. Don’t, on your own, choose when you’ll break your fast. That’ll be wrong. Be disciplined to always get involved, being aware that the benefits are essential to your spiritual growth (1 Timothy 4:8).

Remember that through fasting and praying, your effectiveness in the things of the Spirit are improved. Your ability to hear and receive from God is sharpened, and you’re more attuned to the finer signals and instruction of the Spirit that you need for a higher level of life; a life of continuous glory and success!

CONFESSION

I’m sensitive to the leading of the Spirit, and His guidance in my life for my spiritual growth and development. My acts of service in the house of God will inspire commitment, growth and development of younger Christians, such that there will be no cause for stumbling for them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Nehemiah 1:4; Acts 13:2; Matthew 26:38-44
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 18:1-23 & Job 9-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 7:1-10 & Deuteronomy 34

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

6TH JULY.

I affirm that the knowledge of God’s Word has brought expansion into my life. My capacity, vision, dreams, and ideas have expanded. I have received an unusual grace and I expand by the power of the Holy Spirit. I grow stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourish like the palm tree! I make progress by the Spirit,
and of my increase, greatness, and prosperity, there shall be no end!

My entire being is inundated with the life of God and I am blessed and empowered by the Spirit. I am set on the course on which I must follow and the Spirit of God is leading me in the path of perpetual victory, success, and prosperity. Hallelujah! This is my set time and I have moved to the next and higher level of glory.

The grace to expand has been released; I do not struggle but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord. I am enthroned; I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH JULY 2019

THEME: GIVE, GIVE & GIVE AGAIN.

MEMORISE:

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Luke 6:38

READ: Proverbs 3:27-28

27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

28 Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.

These days, many children of God do not pay attention to giving. For many, their experience with false prophets has made them averse to giving, while some are now tired of giving because they have been ignorantly sowing on infertile ground and have not reaped their expected harvest. Have you chosen not to give for one reason or the order? Whatever the reason may be, your experience does not change the validity of God’s word. If the word of God is not working for you, you must have gotten something wrong somewhere. Examine you past actions on giving and make appropriate adjustments where required. The question is, how much and how often should you give?

According to Proverbs 3:27-28, we are to help anyone who is in need, just as Jesus taught in the parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:29-37). When I was in kindergarten, my teacher taught us a song which says “whosoever you have the power to help is your neighbor; so help him or her”. Furthermore, this scripture teaches that we should not postpone the good deeds of today till tomorrow. Tomorrow might be too late! The story was told of a man who delayed to help his younger brother get the medical treatment he needed. When he later made up his mind to help, he took the money to the hospital, only to meet his brother’s lifeless body on the way to the mortuary! His help was late. In other words, giving is time-bound. Esau is another example of someone who gave belatedly. By the time he brought his father the meal, needed to procure his blessing, someone else had carted the blessing away already. We must be quick to respond to calls to give, especially when it comes to projects that have to do with God’s kingdom. Another lesson we should learn from our Bible text is that for as long as you still have anything to give, you must not stop giving. God id telling us today to give, give and give again. The good thing about giving is that the giver can never lack something to give. Proverbs 11:24 says:

“There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.”

Beloved, give, give and give again, because you will be adequately rewarded.

ACTION POINT:

Reach out to missionaries in the fields, find out their needs and give what you can to help the spread of Christ’s gospel.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 18-20
Ezekiel 12:7-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY - 

2019-07-06

TOPIC: *THE WORD, OUR INHERITANCE REVEALED*

SCRIPTURE : "And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified". Acts 20:32

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : "The Word of God is the Container of the Will of God".

In our quest to explore how the Word of God blesses a person, we saw, previously, that the Word of God imparts faith and faith attracts the Blessing of God.

Today, we are looking at the fact that the Word of God reveals our inheritance in God.

The Word of God reveals our inheritance in God, and revelation precedes possession.
Our anchor Scripture confirms that the Word of God is pregnant with our inheritance; Paul was saying, I encourage you to connect with the Word because inside the Word is the detail of your blessing, your inheritance in God (Acts 20":32 Paraphrased).

Beloved, if you want to know what God has blessed you with, if you want to know the inheritance that is yours, it is located in the Word of God. *So, the Word of God is the container of the Will of God; it is the container of the plan and blessing of God for His people.*

When the Bible talks about *being joint-heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17), it confirms that God has allocated inheritances for His sons to inherit and every one of us are joint-heirs with Christ;* so the manifestations that Christ experienced is a confirmation of what we are expected to experience.

The truth is, once the Will of God is revealed to you, it can belong to you (Deuteronomy 29":29).
Remember this : "The Word of God is the container of the Will of God".

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

1. Make demands on God for the revelation of His Word to You.
2. Locate Your inheritance in the scripture, pray, war and work towards its manifestation.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "BLESSED BY THE WORD"
PRAYER : Lord, open my eyes to my inheritance in Your Will. I receive what is mine Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING : 1 Chronicles 2:18 to 4:4, Acts 24:1 to 27, Psalm 4:1 to 8, Proverbs 18:16 to 18
QUOTE: "Revelation is the secret of elevation". Culled from "30 SECRETS TO THE TOP" by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT : Coconut water can be used (in emergencies) as a substitute for blood plasma.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service by 9 am tomorrow at the Glory Dome, the lord’s garden, airport Road, Abuja. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : "Your eyes shall be opened in this season to see every detail of your inheritance in God in Jesus’ Name"
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH JULY, 2018

TOPIC: CONQUER YOUR FOOD! CONQUER YOUR MONEY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PROVERBS 4:1-7; 8:11-12)
Richard Armon said: “When it comes to eating, you can sometimes help yourself more by helping yourself less.” Heaven has been preparing you to enter this second half of the year 2019 with serious prayers. If the Almighty Jesus could begin His life’s assignment with only fasting/prayers, then you must drop “over confidence” and do the same!

As the 2nd half of the year 2019 begins, learn how to be disciplined even in eating. Eat your size and secure your future! Benjamin Franklin said: 

“Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.” Be disciplined also with money! Paul Grey said: The millionaire mentality is one which is always and above all productive, cost-conscious and profit-minded.”

You must know that most self-made millionaires reject the big spending lifestyles which most people link with the rich. Joe C. Davis asked for example: “Why must you go to the most expensive boutique to buy wears?” The same applies to all aspects of your life and ministry. Learn to be yourself: learn to live within your means this year, so that your tomorrow can be guaranteed.

Listen to George Clason in his pamphlet “The Richest Man in Babylon: “Truly, acquisition of wealth is simply a matter of choice, resolve, the right strategies, discipline and habit.” God wants you to form good habits concerning food and money in this second half of 2019. Be wise! Envy nobody for what you don’t have. Wisdom is better than rabies! Don’t spend or EAT food like a fool!
Don’t forget: “When it comes to eating, you can sometimes help yourself more by helping yourself less.” I see your STORY to GLORY season showing up by force! Determine to still do the 14-day fast starting tomorrow Sunday July 7th to Saturday July 20, 2019!

Pray the prayers on page 97 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” booklet. (SOW YOUR “THIS NONSENSE-MUST-STOP” SEED INTO ANY ACCOUNT NUMBER ON PAGE 29 OF ODM AND PAGE 44 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET AND GET YOUR “NO NONSENSE” PROPHETIC PSALM WHICH YOU WILL PRAY FOR 2 WEEKS. Send email, text or whatsapp to numbers or email address in WAH-14 after sowing)!

PRAYER POINT:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...
1. Read Psalm 74: 22 and pray: O Lord, in line with Your Word, forget not the proud voices of Thine enemies in this second half of 2019! Answer them by Your fire!
2. Read Psalm 75:6 and pray 6 Lord, promote me beyond the imagination of men in this 2nd half of 2019 (Pray it very well).
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 124-126)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
THE LIVING WATER CAC

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, July 6, 2019

-International Day of Cooperatives

TOPIC: MANY PARTS, ONE BODY
Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-24

MEMORISE:

But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased (1 Corinthians 12:18)

EXPOSITION

This generation of Christian denominations seems to be waxing stronger in criticising one another, instead of complementing the body of Christ. We have needlessly been engaging in war of words, because of just a side of God revealed to us! Actually, God is many parts to the people of the world. If the blind individuals are to touch the elephant, and describe it, they will unlikely give uniform reports (cf. 1 Cor. 12:14). Yet, they all felt the elephant!

Dear devout, what should concern you is the unification and meeting point of all these parts (Eph. 4:12). How do you, in your firmness to that part you know, hope to integrate with others without any form of collision? This should bother you, rather than uplifting or magnifying the part you know.

You know how to teach by the grace of God. Thank God for that. However, how holistic will your teaching be for the church, if other aspects (singing, preaching, ushering, and gift/talent?) are not there (v. 21)? Your part (one given as talent/gift) is not as important as the whole of the Body (v. 23). We may be decentralised, that does not indicate that we are disunited. It is still the same One Lord, One Saviour and One God. Any part with divisive tendencies is definitely not part of Christ (1 Cor. 1:12-13). We must seek unity of the Spirit in a bond of peace (Eph. 4:3).

As the International Day of Cooperatives is being celebrated globally today, let us play our individual parts, as believers in the Body of Christ. No competition, no destructive criticism. It is all complement and cooperation we need in the Body of Christ. Be an agent of revitalisation of church unity, God helping you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray against every divisive tendency operating among our churches and denominations.
2. Lord, make me an agent of unity in Your Church everywhere You locate me.
3. Lord Jesus, I will use every gift and other resources You give me to facilitate oneness in Your body; help me Lord.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 31:14 - 33:22; Acts 9:21 – 9:42
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM