The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 5th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 5TH JULY.

GET A “WORD-BATH”

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you (John 15:3).

Imagine a Christian waking up in the morning and turning on the TV to discover that the programme airing happens to be “Pastor Chris Teaching.” He gives it full attention till the end and then the next programme comes up, this time, it’s an unwholesome one for a Christian. Even so, he continues to watch.

When he’s done watching this, and several others after it (all with unwholesome contents), he’s too tired to pray or study the Word. He feels condemned, and even begins to feel too “dirty” to go to church, thinking he’d need to “clean up” first. He could start praying, “Oh God, please revive me.”

For this Christian, it’s now very necessary to go to Church! His unedifying action could slow down his progress spiritually if it continues, but he needs an urgent Word-bath! No one is ever “too dirty” for God. In our opening verse, Jesus said, “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you” (John 15:3).

It’s the ministry of the Word to cleanse you of sin, guilt, and all unrighteousness. So, don’t stay at home when you ought to be in Church because you thought you did something wrong that made you “too dirty” for God. Go to Church! He’ll clean you up! He does it through the Word.

Jesus didn’t come for perfect men. Rather, He came to make men perfect. He specializes in changing imperfect people and bringing them to perfection. He raised an “unstable” person like Peter, and transformed an injurious personality like Paul, who both became mighty apostles of the Gospel. If He’d do that, then He can cleanse and train you to become the best of you for His glory.

Submit yourself to the cleansing power of God’s Word. Study and meditate on the Scriptures. You might say, “But I don’t know where to begin to even read the Bible.” This devotional gives you a head start. Keep studying it, including all the indicated scriptural references.

In addition, meticulously follow either the one-year or two-year daily Bible-reading plan. Before long, you’ll see remarkable transformation in your life, and those around you will also attest to the grace and glory of God evident in your life. Praise God!

CONFESSION

Sin has no dominion over me. I walk in perfection and excellence, producing works and fruits of righteousness. The Word of God has the mastery over my mind, and I have the victory over sin and its attendant consequences. I live triumphantly, walking in righteousness and in the wisdom of Christ.
Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:18; Romans 12:1-2; 1 John 2:1-2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 17:16-34 & Job 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 6:39-49 & Deuteronomy 33

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH JULY.
I affirm that the Lord has set before me an open door which no man can shut. I am in God’s place for my life and my capacity has increased! I experience expansion in my finances, expansion in my career, expansion in my ministry, expansion in my academic, expansion in my business. Hallelujah. This is my set time for expansion and I am unstoppable!

My cell, church, business, family and all that concerns me has received the grace to expand. My territory and influence have expanded. Watch out world, watch out devil… I am coming by the power of the Holy Ghost. I am expanding on every side, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day by the power of the Holy Spirit. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because

I am firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord. The lines are falling unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah! Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, abundance, success, and greatness. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 5TH JULY 2019

THEME: EVADING YOUR RESPONSIBILITY?

MEMORISE:

And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son. 1 Kings 17:13

READ: John 6:5-13

5 When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?

6 And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.

7 Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.

8 One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, saith unto him,

9 There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?

10 And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand.

11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.

12 When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.

13 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.

As Christians, we need to recognize that the privilege of God’s grace does not absolve us of our responsibilities. It is true that for anyone to succeed in life, God’s grace has to come into play. Nevertheless, we must also understand that by God’s design, all good things come at a cost. In other words, to get a good output from any endeavor, God expects you to give a tangible input in form of effort, which His grace will multiply. Indeed, it is our works that lubricate the wheels of grace. Even the Omnipotent God did not form us from nothing: man was formed from the dust of the ground. When we understand this truth and act on it, we create room for God’s grace to be multiplied in our live. This was what happened in the life of the widow of Zarephath (1 Kings 17:9-16). For her to have food throughout the period of famine, she needed to put in something that would cause God’s grace to work on her behalf. Giving her last meal provided God’s grace an object to act on and multiply. In God’s divine economy, multiplication does not occur in the place of emptiness.

Today’s Bible reading is a testament to how the divine economy works. While the disciples worried about how to feed five thousand hungry people after their retreat, the Master knew that all He needed was something that God’s grace could act upon in order to unleash God’s miraculous provision. All it took was a boy’s lunch of five small barley loaves and two fish. Jesus took the meal, gave thanks and distributed it to the multitude through His disciples. There is a lot we can learn from this story. First, our God is not presumptuous; rather, he is orderly and intentional. Second, though there is nothing He cannot do, there are many things He will not do except we play our part as carriers of His image and collaborate with Him. For example, unless a farmer puts something in the ground, there can be no harvest, not because God cannot do it but because He will not do it. In the same way, unless a man comes together with his wife, reproduction will not take place. Couples waiting on the Lord for the fruit of the womb should know that they have a part to play in this regard for God’s grace to be activated in their lives. Those who keep robbing God of His tithes should also realize that they are preventing God from unleashing His blessing over their lives. May the Lord grant you understanding of His ways in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Examine your life to find out those areas were you have been running away from your responsibilities, and make amends.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 16-17

Ezekiel 11:14-12:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

5th July, 2019

TOPIC: *THE BLESSING OF FAITH IN GOD*

SCRIPTURE : And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. Luke 1:45

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : To believe in God is to be blessed

Yesterday, we saw how the Word of God imparts faith, and how faith connects us with the blessing of God.

Now, the question is, how does faith bring about the blessing? We are going to consider two things that communicate how faith blesses":
1. *God rewards faith or belief in Him with the blessing* (Luke 1:45).

The way a child would do something well and the father or mother rewards him/her for the work well done is the same manner God rewards us for having faith in Him. There is a reward for those who believe in God and it is called the blessing.
That was what happened in Luke 1:45 when the Angel told Mary,"blessed is she that believed…." From that Scripture, God seemed to say, ‘for not doubting my Word, character and integrity, I bless you, and I favour you.’

*So, to believe in God is to be blessed.*
2. *Faith is the hand we use to receive our inheritances (blessings) from God* (Hebrews 6:12).
*God’s rewards are received by the hand of faith.* If God has promised you healing, deliverance, lifts in life, etc. it is by the hand of faith that you can receive it from God (Hebrews 6:12).
So, *a major tool you use to take your inheritance in God or whatever is yours is faith*. And I see your inheritance delivered to you as you put your faith to work, in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this : "To believe in God is to be blessed"

*ASSIGNMENTS*:

1. Put your faith to work. Operate with the mentality that nothing is impossible.
2. Make demands on your inheritance in God.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "BLESSED BY THE WORD".
PRAYER : Lord, I believe Your Word and Your promises to me. I receive all You have for me Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING : 1 Chronicles 1:1 to 2:17, Acts 23:11 to 35, Psalm 3:1 to 8, Proverbs 18:14 to 15
QUOTE: "Confidence in God is the key to influence on the earth". Culled from "30 SECRETS TO THE TOP" by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT : Honey never spoils
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : "Your faith shall produce Blessing in your life that all shall see in this season, in Jesus
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 5TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: HAMAN IS AGAINST GLORY DANCE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 2:5-7; 7:5-10*

Thank God for the year 2019 so far! That you are alive shows that God has not finished with you and He is up to something awesome concerning you! Remember that the LORD said that 2019 IS YOUR STORY to GLORY year! GLORY is defined as: 
“Something that secures praise or that commands respect!” It can also be defined as “a distinguished quality or asset!” And that is what God will do for you as this year runs to its zenith. You will be glorified for your past groaning!

A little girl had suffered right from birth! She lost both parents (Mr. & Mrs. Abihail) and had to live with her uncle Mordecai! Esther 2:7 says, “she had neither father nor mother.,.” That is enough frustration for a young girl. She had grown up as a captive in a foreign land along with her uncle. That was her year of ordinary STORY, STORY amd STORIES! But in December 479 BC, she became the Queen of the most powerful empire at that time!

That was her GLORY SEASON! Who says that all your past pain and sacrifices are in vain? The truth is that if God made Esther to forget her losses, pain and sorrow, then that same God will do a work that will make you to forget all your past pain! Do you know that one miracle can wipe off your past ridicule? Do you know that one glorious visitation can erase all your past groanings? Oh, pray seriously now before continuing: 1. Lord, do for me what You did for the frustrated orphan Esther. 2. Oh Lord, GLORIFY me! Give me a miracle that will make me forget my past ridicule! Give me a sweet experience that will make me forget my past bitterness (Pray it for a while before continuing)!

Note that the only enemy of your STORY to GLORY dance is the enemy called “Haman.” Haman is the spiritual power that wants to tie you to your past – your STORY LAND! Haman wants you to taste frustration till you go to your grave! Haman hates to see you laugh! Haman wants to bathe you with bitter water -MARAH! Haman wants you to be stagnant and to be buned in a hum! But note this: 

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor! Those who kneel to the Lord can Stand up to anything!

If you kneel to the Lord in prayer/fasting, then Haman (enemies and obstacles to your GLORY will bow to your destiny! This second half of 2019 will carrv your GLORY hour as the wings of the EAGLE! *Get the booklet: “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” and be prepared to join the WORLDWIDE 14-day fast from July 7th – July 20th. It can wipe out your past ridicule! Get “War Against Haman-14” booklet now! It contains the 14-day fasting prayers. Start praying “Prayers just before any fasting programme” on page 107 of “War Against Haman-14” daily till July 7th*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory now!
1. In your own words, pray seriously about today’s word now.
2. Still pray again about your 2019 dreams! Lord, fight my battles! Thank you for the great testimonies ahead!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 120-123*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, July 5, 2019.*

*TOPIC:*
*GET READY FOR ACCOUNTABILITY*
*Read Daniel 6:1-4*

*MEMORISE*

*So the governors and satraps sought to find some charge against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find no charge or fault, because he was faithful; nor was there any error or fault found in him (Daniel 6:4).*

*EXPOSITION*

You are whatever you are, doing whatever in organization or business, to represent the Kingdom of God. Your responsibility in the world is to promote and expand the Kingdom. As a Christian, your job, service in your office, and business is a platform to promote and expand the Kingdom. 

Therefore, whatever you do, don’t do it as an ordinary person. You are to do it as a Christian to achieve excellence and silence your accusers.
Accountability comes handy in the day of accusation, to bail out the accused. Daniel is a role model in this regard. 

He was a candidate of divine promotion in a foreign land. He was one of the 3 governors King Darius appointed. Darius discovered exceptional qualities in Daniel and planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Others sought grounds to accuse Daniel, but could find no fault in him, because he was a man of integrity, faithfulness and honesty. There was no skeleton in his cupboard. If people cook up accusation against you today, in your workplace, do you think you would be able to survive their onslaughts with your level of accountability?

Whatever you are doing, and wherever you are doing that, let faithfulness and honesty be your watchword. Financial matters are among the most sensitive. Let the principles of Christ’s holiness in His Word guide you, so that peradventure, any accusation is brought up, no fault would be found in you. As a Christian, are you a politician, teacher, lawyer, etc? Whoever you are, and whatever you do, caution yourself not to be involved in matters and businesses that you won’t be able to accurately and sufficiently account for.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Help me, O Lord, to be a good representative of You in this world of sin.
2. I ask for enough grace to be faithful, loyal and honest to God and my boss at work, in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, never let me struggle again to be faithful in financial matters.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 29:14 – 31:13; Acts 8:39 – 9:20*
*HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM