The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 4th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 4TH JULY.

WE’RE ONE WITH CHRIST

And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks (Acts 9:3-5).

The scripture passage above is a clear reference to the inextricable oneness of Christ and the Church. Before his conversion, Saul wreaked havoc in the early Church and persecuted Christians everywhere, until he had an encounter with the Lord, who intercepted him and asked, “...Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?”

Jesus intimately identifies Himself with the Church. Read again, His words to the injurious Saul of Tarsus in our opening Scripture. The Master didn’t say, “Saul, why persecutest thou my followers?” Rather, He took it personal, because we’re of the same stock with Him. An attack on the Church is an attack on Jesus, because He’s the Vine, and we (the Church) are the branches. We have His very life; He brought us into union with Himself.

Always remember that anything you do for, or against the Church is unto Christ. Persecuting the Church is persecuting Jesus, because He’s the head of the Church: “And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence” (Colossians 1:18). The head and the body go by the same Name—Christ! Thus, we’re members of the body of Christ.

Being born again, you’ve been baptized into the body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:27 says, “Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.” As a member of the body of Christ, you don’t answer a name that’s different from that of the head or of the body, which is Christ. This is to help you see who you are, where you are, and what you have; you’re one with Christ.

When He was raised from the dead, you were raised up together with Him. Now that He’s seated on the throne, you’re seated together with Him in the place of dominion, glory and authority. Therefore, rule the world and dominate your environment with the glory of Christ!

CONFESSION

I’m seated together with Christ in the place of dominion, glory and authority, reigning and ruling over circumstances and situations, dominating my world by the power of the Holy Ghost! Glory to God forever!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Ephesians 5:29-30 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

1 Corinthians 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 17:1-15 & Job 3-5

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 6:31-38 & Deuteronomy 32

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord has set before me an open door which no man can shut. I am in God’s place for my life and my capacity has increased! I experience expansion in my finances, expansion in my career, expansion in my ministry, expansion in my academic, expansion in my business. Hallelujah. This is my set time for expansion and I am unstoppable!

My cell, church, business, family and all that concerns me has received the grace to expand. My territory and influence have expanded. Watch out world, watch out devil… I am coming by the power of the Holy Ghost. I am expanding on every side, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day by the power of the Holy Spirit. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because

I am firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord. The lines are falling unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah! Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, abundance, success, and greatness. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 4TH JULY 2019

THEME: IT DOESN’T MATTER.

MEMORISE:

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Romans 13:1

READ: Genesis 41:38-44

38 And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?

39 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

42 And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.

44 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them.

1 Samuel 2:7-8

From this scripture, we see that no one attains the position of leadership without God having a hand in it. It then follows that irrespective of your background, when God decides to promote or enthrone you, nothing can stop your divine elevation. in this regard, Esther’s case readily comes to mind. A slave girl like her could only become a first lady through divine elevation. We also see this demonstrated in Joseph’s life: an imprisoned slave boy rose to become the second in command to a world emperor. To appreciate what God did in Joseph’s life, we must consider the factors that stood against him. Not only was he a foreigner, he was a slave and a prisoner who had a case of attempted rape hanging round his neck. Only God could have brought about the fulfilment of his long-time dreams in a strange land. I prophesy to you today: regardless of your family, educational or socio-economic background, you will reach your goal in Jesus’ Name.

We can learn some lessons from the story of Joseph’s elevation. First, the Lord caused Pharaoh to recognize the gift of the Holy Spirit in Joseph. Considering the fact that Egypt was a headquarters of astrologers and magicians, Pharaoh could have doubted the accuracy or authenticity of the interpretation and counsel that Joseph gave, if not for God’s hand. Secondly, if age was a factor, Joseph would not have been entrusted with such great responsibilities. In fact, for Pharaoh to have handed over his people and entire realm to a total stranger, it means Joseph found uncommon love and favor in his sight. On that remarkable day, he woke up as a slave boy and went to bed as the prime minister of Egypt. All this was made possible because of the God-factor. Beloved, the Lord is telling you to stop considering your background as a hindrance to your forward and upward movement in life. He will grant you a pleasant surprise this season, and those looking down on you will begin to look up to you, as it happened for Joseph in Jesus’ Name.

PRAY POINT:

Father, I believe Your word today; I declare that my background will not work against my greatness in life in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 13-15
Ezekiel 10:20-11:13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

THURSDAY 4TH JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
THE BLESSING – A PRODUCT OF FAITH.

SCRIPTURE: So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. Galatians 3:9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Word of God will fuel your faith and your faith will fuel your blessing.

The Word of God has been established to be the custodian of God’s Blessing. And the Blessing of God is a major determinant of change of level in the life of man. Therefore, to be in possession of the Word of God is to be in possession of the Blessing.

The question is, how does the Word of God bless a person?

The Word of God Imparts Faith and Faith Attracts the Blessing.

Romans 10:17 says, So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

So, the Word of God communicates faith; it transmits faith. When a person is in touch with the Word of God, he is also in touch with faith. It is not possible to be low in faith if you are high in the Word, and faith attracts the blessing. Galatians 3:9 says, So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

So the Word of God imparts faith and faith attracts the Blessing of God.

Abraham was the father of faith and he was also the father of the blessing; he was blessing personified.

Beloved, the Word of God will fuel your faith and your faith will fuel your blessing. So, do not delegate your personal study of the Bible to anyone.

Remember this: the Word of God will fuel your faith and your faith will fuel your blessing.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Grow your faith by feeding your spirit with the Word of God daily.

2. Guide your faith by refusing to bow for the confrontations of life.

3. Locate God’s promises from Scripture and make demands on God for the fulfilment of those promises.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the impartation of faith that comes through Your Word. I receive my change of level, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Kings 23:31 to 25:30, Acts 22:17 to 23:10, Psalm 2:1 to12, Proverbs 18:13

QUOTE: Your faith in God produces unbelievable results. Culled 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A mole can dig a tunnel that is 300 feet long in only one night.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 04/07/1827 – Slavery is abolished in the State of New York.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Blessing of the word is your portion in this season in Jesus Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 4TH JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: WHEN THE RULE WAS CHANGED! THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 31:1-13*

God bless you. man of God From my maternal grand mother’s side, women give birth but never get married. If you are lucky, you will get married after childbirth. This happened to my mother and all her siblings, as well as all my cousins and my sister. I HAVE BEEN’ DISAPPOINTED TWO TIMES AND FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS I HAVE TRIED TO GET MARRIED. In fact, there has never been a wedding in our family before. But during the 2017 January fasting programme, you mentioned 35.000 marital connections. I sowed my seed and asked God to connect me to one of the marital connections. I do not KNOW how it happened but as I type this message, my WEDDING DATE has been fixed THE GOD OF ODM has disgraced the MARITAL BARRIERS IN MY FAMILY and it is MARVELLOUS IN I MY SIGHT. All Praise to HIM – From GHANA. FLORENCE NKRUMAH.”

I give God the glory for what He ALONE has been doing in and through this ODM booklet and vision. Thank God for the 21-day and the 14-day fasting programmes as I was directed to do and involve the entire world every year! The next 14-day fasting programme is a few days away and the final day anointing service is at the OGUDU-ORIOKE’ Manna Mountain. I shall be laying hands on everyone present and on all your written prayer points including your career points of contact, international passports, medical reports, etc! The LORD wants you to know that EVERYONE HE CREATED HAS A DIFFERENT CLOCK! That is why you must wait for your own time and season! Don’t try to rush things that need time to grow!
Deuteronomy 31:6 says: “Be strong and of a good courage, fear not. nor be afraid of them: *for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee;* He will not fail thee. nor forsake thee.” No matter the battle or delay arrows, your God will not fail you nor forsake you! That also means HE WILL NOT allow you to become a LAND OF PITY! Note: *“for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee.” Never mistake God’s patience for His absence!* 

Like the sister in today’s devotional, I see every SATANIC RULE or DECREE break for you! You will be taken from the crowd and you will break records in Jesus name. See you at Ogudu. Lagos on Saturday, July 20th. 7.30am. PEACE!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of worship to God...
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, change the rule for my sake!
3. I decree: Every evil rule or evil bloodline in my family line; DRY UP AND SCATTER TODAY in Jesus name.
4. Lord, take me from the crowd! Lord cause my case to be UNIQUE and different!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 119*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, July 4, 2019.*

*TOPIC:*

*DON’T MODERNISE GOD’S WAY*
*Read 2 Samuel 6:1-8*

*MEMORISE*

*Do not remove the ancient landmark which your fathers have set (Proverbs 22:28).*

*EXPOSITION*

Modernization (civilization) is taking over every facet of human endeavours. Fields of human endeavour are being improved upon daily. This is a positive fulfillment of the Scripture (Dan. 12:4) – anticipated increase in knowledge. On the negative side, it has eaten deep into the fabrics of our relationship with God, both individually and corporately. But God is not “civilized”.

He cannot change, hence the unchanging nature of His standard, despite the changing nature of the world (Psa. 119:89-96; Heb. 13:8). We call that dynamism, but it has been taken too far in so many circles. It is good to do things in new and better ways, but beware lest you change the ancient landmark (standard) God has for what He has given us to do for Him.

The case of David bringing back the Ark of the Lord is a serious example. He was so excited being privileged to return the Ark to Jerusalem (2 Sam. 6:1,2), but made the terrible mistake of modernizing the divine order of carrying the Ark: he transported it on a new cart, in the Philistines’ manner (I Sam. 6:7,8), instead of allowing the sons of Kohath to carry it (Exo. 25:14,15; Num. 3:30,31).

What a great disaster that followed! (2 Sam. 6:6-8).
No wonder there are a lot of jamborees today in churches and programmes, everywhere, but there are little or no results in terms of quality and quantity. No wonder many disasters happen, even within the fold. When God’s standard of holiness, worship, dressing, music (not entertainment), carrying the Bible (hard copy) now makes you “odd”, marriage without divorce, etc. is tampered with, disaster is inevitable. Don’t modernize the standard of the unchangeable God.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, forgive us at every juncture we have tried to water down Your standard to gain more membership or make Your Gospel appealing to sinners.
2. Lord, help us to stop compromising Your holy standard.
3. Pray that God should open the eyes of those turning the Church into entertainment centres to see the dangers involved for themselves and others, and change accordingly.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 26:10 – 29:13; Acts 8:17 – 8:38*
*HAVE A REMARKABLE THURSDAY.............. SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM