The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 3rd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 3RD JULY.

CHILDREN OF THE WORD

Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men (2 Corinthians 3:2).

Every Christian is born of the Word; meaning, we’re children of the Word. The Bible says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). So, you’re the Word in flesh!

This is what the Apostle Paul meant by us being “living epistles.” In 2 Corinthians 3:3, he said, “Clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart” (NKJV). Today, anyone who wants to see the Word of God should look at you, for you’re the epistle of Christ! This is what the Church is—the Word in flesh!

The Lord Jesus was the Word of God tabernacled in human flesh. He was the epistle of God. He was the love-letter sent to the world by God. The Bible says in John 1:14 that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

The same Word that became flesh gave birth to us: “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures” (James 1:18). We’re the offspring of the Word. We were born in the realm of the spirit to be like Jesus through the Word. Glory to God!

Your life is the life of the Word. You’re not an ordinary person. You may look like everyone else, but you’re different. You’re God’s message—His Word! Therefore, never look down on yourself.

You’re not born of the corruptible seed of man, but of God’s incorruptible seed. This is the reason the life in you is the God-life; it’s the life of the Word. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God…,” meaning you’re born of God; you hail from Him; and God and His Word are one. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My life is for the glory of God. I’m not an ordinary person, for I’m a living epistle, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God, known and read of all men. Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 3:3 [Forasmuch as ye are] manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

James 1:18 AMPC And it was of His own [free] will that He gave us birth [as sons] by [His] Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures [a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself].

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 16:16-40 & Job 1-2

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 6:20-30 & Deuteronomy 31

#TALKINGSESSION

3RD JULY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, You’re my hope, my strength, and the very foundation of my existence. You’re my light and my salvation. Your Word on my lips brings life to hopeless and dead situations. Thank you for the opportunity of being regularly exposed to the ministry of Your Word. At every of such opportunities, my heart is set in order, fully prepared to receive the Word joyfully, without doubts
or unbelief. My heart is completely available to You for the expression of Your glory in my life.

Thus, I am established on the path of success, righteousness and glory forevermore. Today, I take advantage of Your grace and might in fulfilling my destiny in You. I am continually energized, growing from strength to strength, by Your Spirit in my inner man, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 3RD JULY 2019

THEME: UNITED WE STAND.

MEMORISE:

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:19

READ: Genesis 11:1-6

1And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Whenever the devil wants to frustrate the agenda of God’s children, he applies the tactic of “divide and conquer”. Knowing he stands no chance against us whenever we walk in unity of purpose. We must therefore stop the enemy in his tracks by fostering unity among ourselves. It is unfortunate that the devil pays closer attention to the word of God that we do. He knows the power in God’s word and that is why he tries to make us trivialize it. Today’s memory verse is a scripture that packs enormous power. If we walk in it, we will surely devastate the devil’s kingdom. Beloved, if just two of us can perform great feats simply by uniting and agreeing on what we want to happen, what happens when three, four, ten, twenty, fifty or hundred of us do the same? No doubt, the result would be phenomenal! In Genesis 11:6, the Almighty God said something significant, which those of us who want to do exploits for Him must take note of. He said:

“……….Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.”

In a nutshell, this scripture encapsulates and confirms the power of unity.

God takes the issue of unity seriously that He says in Matthew 5:23-24:

“Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.”

Great unity exists among the Godhead, and as carriers of God’s image, we also are capable of living in unity if we choose to. Indeed, if you want to increase your productivity, keep the unity of the Spirit with those God has made to be your fellow laborers (Ephesians 4:3). The early Church was able to turn the world upside down for Jesus because they were one in heart and soul (Acts 4:32). When they prayed, the got result because they prayed in unity. Acts 4:31 records what happened when they came together to pray:

“And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.”

Unfortunately, the Church today prays without similar result because we are not united in the Spirit. Whenever the devil discovers our broken chain, he exploits it. May the Lord return brotherly love back to His Church in Jesus Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please unite Your Church today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 11-12
Ezekiel 10:3-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

WEDNESDAY 3RD JULY, 2019

TOPIC:
ALL IN THE WORD

SCRIPTURE: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God…All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. John 1:1-4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Whatever we want from our Heavenly father is located in His Word.

Sometime ago, I heard a story about a wealthy Christian man and his wayward son. His son was living an ungodly lifestyle, not willing to serve God. One day, the young man saw a beautiful car at a car shop and asked his father to buy the car for him and his father agreed. The young man was expecting the car within a short time, but instead of the car, his father gave him a Bible that was sealed. When he opened it, he got angry and threw the Bible away since it was not his expectation. He became bitter and escalated his reckless living.

After a while, his father passed on to eternity. Within the season of his bereavement, the young man became sober and was in a mood of deep reflection. He became remorseful of his wayward lifestyle and wished he had pleased his father. He had a second thought and decided to read the Bible that his father gave him. When he opened the Bible, he was surprised to see that inside it was the particulars of the car he requested for. His father had bought the car, put the car key with the particulars inside the Bible and sealed it before giving him as a gift. His father expected him to go through the Bible and discover the car key and particulars in it. When he saw the car key and particulars, he wept uncontrollably with regrets as if he was going to die.

Beloved, this story shows us that whatever we want from our Heavenly Father is located in His Word. The Scripture says, if ye shall hearken diligently to the Voice of the Lord thy God, all these blessings will come on thee and overtake you (Deuteronomy 28:1-2). So, if you will open the Bible, read it and do what it says, you will find all the Blessing of God that you desire in your life.

Remember this: whatever we want from our Heavenly father is located in His Word

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Be committed to the reading and study of the Word on a daily basis.

2. Expect the release of God’s blessing whenever you study the Scripture.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED BY THE WORD

PRAYER: Lord, I refuse to be too busy for Your Word. Lead me to the light that will handle the challenges of my heart as I study Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Kings 22:3 to 23:30, Acts 21:37 to 22:16, Psalm 1:1 to 6, Proverbs 18:11 to 12.

QUOTE: Nothing frustrates the opposition like revelation. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Seahorses are monogamous life mates and travel in pairs, holding each other’s tails.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: That light that will connect you to your needed blessing in this season is coming your way, in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 3RD JULY, 2019*

*TOPIC: DADDY IS STILL DRIVING! HOLD ON!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 9:1-8*

Years ago, a pastor, Dr. Wan was on vacation in Europe and needed to drive continuously for 3 days and nights in order to get to Germany. His little daughter, who had never travelled at night before, was scared the first night in the car because of the thick darkness outside. “Where are we going, Daddy?” “To your uncle’s house, in Germany.” “Have you been there before?” “No!” Then do you know the way?” “Maybe we can read the map.” There was a short pause! She broke the silence again: “Do you know how to read the road map?” “Yes, we will get there safety:” “Where are we going to eat?” “We can stop by restaurants on the way if we are hungry.”

“Do you know if there are restaurants on the way?” “NO, but we will be able to find some.” The dialogue was repeated a few times and she stopped talking till the 3rd night wheen the father suddenly realized that the girl was no longer asking questions. He said to her my dear do you know where we are going ? “Germany, uncles’s house.” The dad jokingly asked again: “Do you know how we are getting there?” “No!” Then why aren’t you asking anymore?” Then she answered: “BECAUSE DADDY IS DRIVING.

That answer shook the daddy and that answer is God ‘s gem for you in today’s devotional concerning the remaining days of 2019/beyond. As you journey through life, never forget that your Daddy God (Your Creator) is still driving the wheels of our destiny!’ You do not need to understand the map or the process /routes of HOW you will get to your expected end. Your job is to hook your faith to HIM the Great Shepherd, because He STARTED the journey and HE is still on the driving seat of your fire, family and ministry.

Resist anxiety over your future and refuse to fear the outcome of any setback trial. All things will work out for your good at last because your DADDY is still driving and the government (control) of your life ministry is Upon His shoulders (today’s scripture Vs.6)! Ah! God Doesn’t Need Towing Vans Because His ‘Vehicles’ DO Not Break Down! 

Through The Many Potholes Of Life, He Will Take You To Your Promised Land! Hold on’.
Hold out; Trust Him. ‘Prepare for the worldwide, 14-day fast starting from Sunday July 7th – Saturday Jury 20th, 2019.’ Get your -war Against Haman – 14″ booklet now! (SOW YOUR “THIS NONSENSE-MUST-STOP SEED. NUMBERS ON PAGE 29 OF ODM AND PAGE 44 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14″BOOKLET AND GET YOUR “NO NONSENSE-PROPHETIC PSALM WHICH YOU WILL PRAY FOR TWO WEEKS).

*PRAYER POINT:* Take Song 1 : What A Friend We Have In Jesus…
1. In your own words, pray on the Word as led now. Lord, Your Word says the government (authority and control) of my life shall be upon Your shoulders. Father, let that Word come to pass in my life in this 2nd half of the year 2O19’SHAPB! Rule and reign over (drive) my life, family and ministry in Jesus name!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 115-118*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE *CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Wednesday, July 3, 2019.*

*OBSTINACY*
*Read Exodus 5:2*

*MEMORISE*

*And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, nor will I let Israel go” (Exodus 5:2).*

*EXPOSITION*

The biggest challenge in today’s world is not the lack of money, housing (shelter), education, social amenities, or essential commodities, but the lack of the knowledge of God. The Bible says, *And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting* (Rom. 1:28).

This is a critical issue. God decided to give up on some of His creation, especially, some reprobate human beings created in His own image and likeness. Why? They chose to go about without the desire to acknowledge and retain the knowledge of God, who created them. The issue is not of possession, but retention. We were created with the capacity to know what we are willing to know, especially God. Yet, many, because of their depravity, foolishness, and craziness, decided to be like sieve, not wanting to retain the knowledge of God. Godlessness would eventually lead anyone to damnation.

There are millions of people who exist just like the biblical Pharaoh who queried, *Who is the LORD, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, nor will I let Israel go.* How many millions are out there hurling insults at their Creator by asking similar questions, and behaving in like manner? If there is anything God wants from us, it is His praise, sincere acknowledgement, wholehearted adoration, flamboyant thanksgiving, and undiluted declaration of His lovingkindness and wonderful works. Nothing can please God than your service to Him.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, give me the receptive heart and yielding spirit to know You, wholly, as my Lord.
2. I rebuke the spirit of worldliness and being reprobate from the lives of those who are yet to know the Lord Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
3. The Egyptians were led to their early grave by Pharaoh. Lord, help our leaders to lead us to You, in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 24:2 – 26:9; Acts 7:55 – 8:16.*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM