The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was abused a lot in different ways at different stages and I almost got used to it
I was abused a lot in different ways at different stages and I almost got used to it - Gospel singer, Sola Allyson
[Image: 5d190001606b0.JPG]
Gospel singer, Sola Allyson has shared her sexual assault stories as a child growing up.

Triggered by Busola Dakolo's recent rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo, the gospel singer said, 'I was abused a lot. Different ways at different stages. I almost got used to it. I am still healing. because I speak ! It hurts but I speak'.

The singer said she paid a visit to her mum to relive some of her childhood sexual abuse encounters and here's what she wrote;

I was at my Mother's today... There had been issues, since my childhood. But that story, for another time... So, I was asking her questions, out of pain.. Then, this conversation below took place:

Me: "Do you know that your cousin, when you left me at shdgrigofn, molested me?" I was in primary school. Over 30 years ago... I remember everything clearly... I was confused. What would I say? How would I say it?

Her: Eyes wide!

Me: "Do you know that Mr. Thshdudidj nearly raped me? The one that used to come to your shop..." Her: Eyes wider, mouth agape, "why didn't you tell me?" Me: "Tell you? How? When there was no connection and it showed you didn't like me? Kò possible nao!" Me: "That man that used to come and take beer and peppersoup in your shop, after I served him one day, brought out his penis that I should play with." I was like 14-15. I ran away from the shop. You didn't bother to ask why, you only punished me by depriving me of food for days because, "that's where you get money from." Her: No words

Me: "Do you remember that time when...." And so on

Her: No words, looking what-do-I-say kind of. I love her!

We talked about other things... I felt a lot better. The anger I'd been feeling for days subsided... I'm still healing. I was abused a lot. Different ways at different stages. I almost got used to it. I am still healing. Because I SPEAK! It hurts but I SPEAK!

This is my story. This is my song. Told in this way I choose. Sung in this form I deem fit. But I SPEAK! For the sake of my kind, who have been made "sick" by abuse of all sorts. Not for you? Please move on. I'm not begging for "fanhood"! It is not only for Busola's sake that we are doing this. It is for our women, our daughters, our sons, our future! She murdered her privacy to SPEAK. She risked it all... Yes, I believe her. You won't listen to my music again? If it is because of this, it's ok. I wish you well. But you will be replaced by millions others from here, from distant shores and islands! Where I'm going is far. Everything in Creation backs me up as I stand and SPEAK for the TRUTH, only.

SPEAK, Child, therefrom your healing begins!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  13 year-old boy allegedly abused by his father and stepmothers rescued in Borno state Edoman 0 541 08-22-2020, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Chrisland turned me to an enemy - mother of child sexually abused Edoman 0 616 08-11-2020, 01:17 PM
  Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways Edoman 0 634 07-29-2020, 01:24 PM
  13-year-old girl who was sexually abused by her father for four-years dies giving bir Edoman 0 859 12-30-2019, 10:19 PM
  Teenager kills 'paedophile priest who abused him' by ramming a crucifix down his thro Edoman 0 761 12-28-2019, 12:35 PM
  Nigerian student allegedly sexually abused by lecturers at Federal Polytechnic Nekede Edoman 0 854 10-30-2019, 07:24 AM
  15-year old boy stages his own kidnap in Jos and demands N500k ransom from his father Edoman 0 1,209 08-16-2019, 07:32 AM
  BBNaija: Four ways to vote your favourite ‘Pepper dem’ housemates Edoman 0 798 07-09-2019, 05:17 PM