The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo raped me- Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola
As a worker in your church, I demand answers from you- actor Seun Ajayi writes COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo; Comedian SLK supports Busola

[Image: 5d1641f65ee6e.PNG]

Actor Seun Ajayi who is a worker in COZA, has asked his pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, to speak up and address the rape allegations leveled against him by wife of singer, Timi Dakolo, Busola.
Read his open letter to Pastor Biodun below
Quote:Dear Pastor @biodunfatoyinbo In 2013 I joined @Cozaglobal , it was a new experience, it was a place where my faith was built, a place where things were so excellently done, a place of the supernatural. Your teachings and impartation changed several aspects of my life. Your investments no doubt have affected my life positively. This morning though, I am torn. I have some questions sir.

I have heard about the accusations, I have been embattled with my faith. In Ese's time your response was that a comprehensive response is coming, we still await it sir. 
Sir, this time there is another allegation, and this woman @BusolaDakolo says that you raped her when she was 17. Sir we need these questions answered, we need reassurance from the same pulpit we need you to say something. 
I am in the COZA workforce, my job in assimilation is to 'pastor' new comers for the first three months after attendance. How do I do this duty with all these questions hanging? How do I invite people that I know for the upcoming 7 Days Of Glory? If you remain silent on this sir, it would mean that you completely disregard the mantle of leadership over your flock. And If the church doesn't need it, then I do. 
If the COZA leadership doesn't say anything to us about it then what is the point? I will surely stand up for what is proper! For what is right. We must be accountable!

@BusolaDakolo has bravely risked everything to come out with what is her truth. I truly salute her courage. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke.

Stand-up comedian and member of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), SLK also reacted to the rape allegations brought against his pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo 

Taking to Instagram to react,  SLK praised Pastor Fatoyinbo for impacting so much in him but noted that he is standing with not just Busola Dakolo but with humanity as a whole.

She wrote: 'Sir, 

Coza is not just a church for me, it has become a family. I absolutely love and honour my Pastor(s). You have been like a father to me. 
I've been taught Christ and I have really grown and am still growing in the knowledge of Christ. I have become a public figure under your fatherly watch and no doubt you have been a blessing to me.

I've always been very careful to seek the good of the body of Christ like you taught me this I'm very conscious of. However, this is now beyond a "body of Christ" issue and we ask that it be addressed. For the sake of the society, for the sake of the body of Christ and for the sake of the Coza Family. Please, address it and necessary actions should please be taken. I usually frown at societal ills and hence I would have to stand with not just @busoladakolo But with Humanity as a whole. My name is SLK, a comedian, actor, writer And most importantly a Christian and I would not support Rape.'

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikeji
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks

Ese Walter, the lady who first publicly accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of rape, has reacted to the Busola Dakolo's rape allegation against the COZA Founder. 

Ese Walter had in 2013, confessed to having had an affair with the church’s Senior Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, another former female member has come out with claims of her alleged encounter with the pastor in a hotel in Lagos. Unmarried then, the former COZA member had sent social media alight after she alleged in a blog post that she had a week-long sexual relationship with the pastor during his London visit. Ms. Walter, who admitted that the relationship was consensual, however said she felt “abused and manipulated” by Mr. Fatoyinbo and the fleeting manner the church’s leadership handled the affair after she raised it with another pastor in the church.

Ese Walter who reacted to the Busola Dakolo's rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo, said she was first wondering what she had a surge in friend requests. However when told that the world owes her an apology for not believing her when she went public with the rape allegation in 2013, she revealed that she has moved past that as all she needs now is a phone as hers crashed. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/ese-walter-who-first-publicly-accused-pastor-fatoyinbo-of-rape-reacts-to-busola-dakolos-allegation/

[Image: 9728012_whoapologyeppesewalterreplieslad...f7c6f4d37f]
[Image: 9728060_esewalterwhofirstpubliclyaccused...40fe369632]
[Image: 9728061_esewalterwhofirstpubliclyaccused...b0e3430ef2]
Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo

The founder of Silverbird TV and Nigerian senator, Ben Murray Bruce has reacted to the rape allegations on the Coza senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyino by Busola Dakolo.

He wrote...

"I am deeply saddened and I stand in solidarity with Busola Dakolo. To put in perspective the enormity of rape crime in Nigeria, one day I was talking to 6 beauty queens, 5 opened up to me that they were raped as children."
"This and many more reasons are why I set up my foundation @BenBruce_NGO, which is solely committed to fighting Sexual/Domestic Abuse in our society."

"I am saddened by the revelations of Busola, and I am calling for a full-fledged investigation and the accused if found guilty must face the full and maximum wrath of the law."

"I further call on the Government to show more support for rape victims. We currently do not do enough to support rape victims."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-ben-bruce-reacts-to-busola-dakolo.html

[Image: 9727141_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba]
Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation

Hours after COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo denied raping Busola Dakolo, Basketmouth's wife, 
Elsie Okpocha is asking him a very important question.

Read it below...

Quote:I’m not one to judge...
But A very simple question here.... Excuse me sir, @biodunfatoyinbo are you telling the world that Busola just woke up and cooked up this RAPE story? 
Is that what you’re saying? 
A married woman that’s in the public eyes and married to one of the most talented musicians in Africa is cooking the RAPE ALLEGATION against you? 
Is that what you’re really saying[Image: huh.png]
I’m sorry sir but you would have to come up with a smart response, until then...
We all stand against RAPE!!! @timidakolo @busoladakolo
[size=undefined][size=undefined]

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-important-question-basketmouths-wife-is-asking-fatoyinbo-after-denying-rape

[Image: 9729174_jpeg_jpeg25819eab77335f54b27ea2db5360bc24]
[Image: 9729175_screenshot2019062812161815617529...27bc243a5c][/size]

[Image: 9729182_screenshot20190629081749_png40b0...3c57c9aa42]
[/size]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets Edoman 0 816 08-19-2021, 06:08 AM
  Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) Edoman 0 786 08-18-2021, 11:38 AM
  Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt Edoman 0 747 08-15-2021, 07:35 PM
  MAN MURDERS WIFE’S LOVER ON MATRIMONIAL BED Edoman 0 701 08-15-2021, 05:54 PM
  Son of pastor accused of marrying his member's wife speaks Edoman 2 962 08-11-2021, 02:45 PM
  Tyson Fury becomes dad for sixth time as wife Paris gives birth to a baby girl Edoman 0 759 08-09-2021, 03:39 PM