The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 23rd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 23RD JUNE.

CHRISTIANITY—A FELLOWSHIP

God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord (1 Corinthians 1:9).

Real or authentic Christianity is God alive and functioning in a human person. It’s the pulsating life of Christ in a human body; divinity at work in humanity. This is what many haven’t understood about Christianity; the fact that it’s a living relationship with a living God. This is what Jesus made possible for us: fellowship with God. That’s the biggest thing, the all-inclusive word that Christianity is about: FELLOWSHIP; everything else is inside it.

The greatest glory of Christianity is our fellowship with God. Once you come into that relationship, everything changes for you. The Lord Jesus Christ brought us into oneness, communion, partnership, union, and comradeship with Almighty God! He died, was buried, and God raised Him up with a new kind of life.

The Bible says He was “…crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man” (Hebrews 2:9). He did all He did to bring us into a divine, heavenly pantheon. Now, we’re partakers of the divine nature. The Bible says He has “…raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:6).

He brought us into Himself.
Now, from that place, in Him and through Him, you’re reigning in life. This is what Christianity is about; God’s work in a man. It’s a call to oneness with Divinity. You have the divine life of God, and you’re in an everlasting fellowship with Him. This is a real experience. He took up His abode in you for you to live in, and through Him.

Get to know the reality of this relationship and live beyond mere religion. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the wonderful life I have in Christ and the everlasting fellowship I have and enjoy with you. I function in this oneness and live the life you’ve preordained for me before the foundation of the world: a life of progress, success, peace and prosperity; something greater than religion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 1:3 1 John 5:11-13
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 10:24-48 & Ezra 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 3:12-22 & Deuteronomy 21

#TALKINGSESSION

23RD JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for the work You’ve committed into my hands, in reaching the unreached with the Gospel of Christ. I am unwavering as I put in the best of my resources, time and energy, in the divine task of reaching the world with the Gospel.

Thus, I make great impact for Your Kingdom. I thank You for stirring my heart with Your Word to gain the right inspiration! My mind is anointed to see and accept possibilities. I am energized and aglow in my spirit to impact the world of my time, through supernatural ideas inspired in me by Your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 23RD JUNE 2019

THEME: THE UNMOVABLE GENERATION.

MEMORISE:

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; Ephesians 4:14

READ: 2 peter 2:1-9

1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedsWink

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

As foretold by the Holy Spirit, the Christian life is under a barrage of attacks by the enemy in these last days. He is sowing seeds of confession in the hearts of many through conflicting interpretations of the Bible, and no doctrine of the Christian faith is spared in this onslaught. In spite of this, I encourage you to remain rooted in Christ. All these things happening now need to happen in fulfilment of God’s word and point to Christ’s imminent return. Unfortunately, those who are not grounded in God’s word and whose faith is not founded on a personal revelation of Jesus Christ are easily falling away into error and apostasy. The Holy Spirit already told us of this falling away in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 says:

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”

You therefore need to be settled in your convictions, steadfast in your faith and established in the world of God. Like a ship in a storm that is solidly anchored, you must be unmovable by the external forces that will try to shipwreck your faith (Hebrews 6:19). Even though the winds may blow strongly against it, such a ship will not be removed from its position because it is anchored on solid ground. Let the hope of seeing Christ someday be the anchor of your soul. Let all that this world has to offer dim in the light of what Christ has in store for you. Embrace and be comforted by the word s of the Holy Spirit in 1 Corinthian 15:58, which says:

“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”

To be unmovable means that no matter what the devil does, the solid foundation of your faith, which is built on the word of God, will hold things together such that you cannot be moved. Indeed, we must not allow ourselves to be moved away from what is right. Colossians 2:6-7 says:

“As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.”

There are constantly new forces, new inventions and new innovations which will always seek to push a Christian off course. You must be unmovable in the face of such attacks. The Christian’s anchor is his faith and hope in the power of God. You must be unwavering in your dedication to Christ and His kingdom. I pray that you will play a leading role in the move of God to raise an army of unmovable Christians to the glory of His Holy Name, in Jesus Mighty Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to take my place among the unmovable generation You are raising for Yourself honor You with everything I have, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 28-29
Ezekiel 1:22-2:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORT
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
SEEDS OF DESTINY Today

Sunday 23rd June 2019.

*THE LIFTER CALLED INTEGRITY*

SCRIPTURE : "There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?" 
Genesis 39:9.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Righteousness is the secret of successful life and fulfilled destiny.
*Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles*. Integrity connotes uprightness of character, and portrays a life of probity, rectitude and honour.

*Integrity is a lifter of life and destiny*. Integrity is a doorway to destiny fulfilment. The scripture confirms this. One good example of men of integrity in scripture was Joseph. Integrity upheld the destiny of Joseph. His destiny could not be ruptured because he avoided iniquity and held unto righteousness. When in Genesis 39:9, he was tempted to commit immorality with Potiphar’s wife, he refused and said:

"There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?"

Hear him also, in Genesis 42:18: "…This do, and live; for I fear God":’ Integrity lifted the life and destiny of Joseph. Righteousness is the secret of both a successful life and a fulfilled destiny.
We see another example of the lifting power of integrity in the scripture in the life of Daniel. 

Integrity upheld the destiny of Daniel. Concerning Daniel In the Book of Daniel 1:8, the Bible says, But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat. Daniel refused to defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat in order to secure a solid destiny. The fact is, everything that defiles your conscience denies your destiny.

In Daniel 6:1-4, the Bible makes it clear that Daniel was set above the princes because an excellent spirit was found in him. The princes became envious of his excellent life and tried to find occasion to accuse him but they could not find any. This was because no fault or error was found in him; *integrity upheld the destiny of Daniel (Daniel 6:1-4).*
*Beloved, make up your mind to uphold integrity; live a life devoid of offense, both towards God and towards man.*
Remember this : "Righteousness is the secret of successful life and fulfilled destiny".

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

1. Ask God for the grace to live in righteousness always.
2. Resist the temptation to sin against God.
PRAYER : O Lord,"I receive the grace to stay upright always. Help me to resist the temptation to defile my conscience in order not to lose my destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name".
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE".
DAILY READING : 2 Kings 4:18 - 5:27, Acts 15:1-35, Psalm 141:1 - 10, Proverbs 17:23
AMAZING FACT : Iceland is the only country without mosquitoes.

QUOTE: "When you spend time with God, the things in your life that can take you to hell become exposed, and you have the opportunity to repent of them". Culled from "21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO" by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : A fresh baptism of the fear of God and the grace for upright living is released upon you this day in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 23RD JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: MIND YOUR MIND!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 11:1-8; PROVERBS 23:7*

A Brazilian researcher called Suzana Herculano-Houzel was the first person to ‘count neurons’ in some vertebrates’ brains. She found out that the human brain has 86 billion neurons, (cells), not the well-known, ‘100 billion neurons’ which was the conclusion of other researchers. 

That means between 86 billion and 100 billion, cells were deposited by your Maker in your brain so that on planet earth, you will never be_ classified as a “failure.” *Why would God give you an 86 billion-cell brain (your mind) if it is not to be used?* Another word for the mind is, “imagination.”

The truth is that until you picture (imagine) anything in your brain (your mind, your thinking process), you cannot touch it or experience it in the physical world. Zig Ziglar said: *“What you picture in your irand, your mind will go to work to accomplish. Whatever you attach consistently to the words, “I am’, you Will become.”* It is imagination that rules the world. 

*IT IS I THE MIND THAT IS THE MAN!* I It is as a man think that he I becomes! *That’s why God is I telling you to mind your I mind this year!* Mind the type of things you feed on and the way you use your mind in 2019!

Edmond Spencer wrote: *“It is the mind that make the good or ill; wretched or happy; rich or poor.”* No wonder the revered Publius Spencer cautioned: *“A wise man will be the master of his mind, a fool will be its slave.”* All the great things you see around today were born from the minds of men like you on this planet. Most of the mountains people talk about are their own inability to use their imagination (that mind of about 86 billion cells)! Charles Albert Poissant said: *“WEALTH IS A STATE OF MIND!” Dr. Frank Crane wrote: “Our best friends and our best enemies are the thoughts we have about ourselves.”*

Your mind is a magnet that will attract whatever you desire and think seriously about! No wonder God had to come down to scatter the Tower of Babel because imagination was at work! What is your STORY to GLORY desire for 2019? *Paste a mental picture of it with a Bible verse on it; and it will amaze you that apart from prayer, your mind is a creator!* Peace!

*ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT! It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman-14″and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning! Go to google Play Store and download the “ODM MOBILE”APP now!*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: Count Your Blessings…

1. Thank God for the Word! Consecrate and dedicate your mind (your brain) to God now. Lord, sanctify my thinking!
2. Thank God for the 86 billion cells in your brain! Decree that YOU WILL NEVER BE A FAILURE on planet earth *(Pray it well).*
3. Lord, empower me to use my mind! Holy Ghost, give me IDEAS that will change my world in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 85-87*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: Count Your Blessings*

1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

*Refrain*

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Sunday, June 23, 2019.*

*YOU ARE GOD’S SIGNET*

*Read Haggai 2:23*

*MEMORISE*
*Behold! My servant whom I uphold, My Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles (Isaiah 42:1).*

*EXPOSITION*

Ancient kings used signet rings to designate authority, honour or ownership. In those days, official documents were usually sent with the king’s ring on the finger of the servant bearing the message. Such a seal certified the documents as genuine. Jezebel once took King Ahab’s ring and wrote letters in his name concerning Naboth’s vineyard (I Kgs. 21:8). This type of seal was also used to seal up the lion’s den, where Daniel was locked (Dan. 6:17). Pharaoh also put it on Joseph after he interpreted the king’s dream (Gen. 41:42). 

It is the king’s choice that wears the signet ring, usually someone very close to the king; the one whom the king can confide in (1 Pet. 2:9).
Like Zerubbabel, Christians are God’s signet; close confidants, associates, and the power of the King, whom He can trust (Eccl. 8:4). We are royal priests after the order of Zerubbabel. God preserves as a precious jewel, everyone who is in Christ, until the Devil is brought down into hell, and the faithful reign with Him eternally.

It is important that you maintain the dignity of your office, in order not to lose your place as the eye of the King of kings on this earth (Gal. 5:19-21; 1 Jn. 2:15-17). Never allow sin to remove the power of your faith and trust in God. If you keep to the dictates of your office, you will represent Him well here on earth and equally reign with Him eternally.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, forgive me wherever I have misrepresented You, both in speech and conduct.
2. Oh Lord, as Your ambassador, don’t allow me to lose my savour that can cost me my place in Your Kingdom.
3. Father, help our leaders and believers in general not to be dissuaded by environmental challenges from following You, and preaching Christ.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 25:3 – 27:2; Acts 2:2 – 2:23.*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM