The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 22nd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 22ND JUNE.

WISDOM IS A GUIDING FORCE

Yet wisdom is vindicated (shown to be true and divine) by all her children [by their life, character, and deeds] (Luke 7:35 AMPC).

True wisdom is the manifestation or revelation of the rightness of God in your spirit; it’s a guiding force that causes you to act, respond or speak beyond natural human reasoning. It’s also the expression of the power of God in thoughts, plans, purpose and decision-making. When the wisdom of God functions in you, it becomes the power that influences your choices in life. That’s why it’s a guiding force.

Wisdom propels you in the right direction in life, and positions you in the place of advantage. For example, Genesis 39 tells the story of Joseph, who was sold into slavery in Egypt by his brothers.

Nevertheless, the Bible says he found grace in the sight of Potiphar, his master, and served him: “…and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand” (Genesis 39:4).

In the course of time, Joseph was imprisoned because his master’s wife accused him falsely. But wisdom promoted Joseph, and gave him the advantage, such that even while in prison, he became the head of the prisoners. Joseph’s story is a very inspiring one.

Notice Pharaoh’s remarks to his servants as a result of the wisdom he saw and heard in Joseph: “...Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou…See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt” (Genesis 41:38-41).

The Egyptian Empire was preserved by the wisdom of God revealed in the thirty-year-old Hebrew prisoner, Joseph. Wisdom promoted him from being a prisoner to become Prime Minister of the most powerful empire overnight.

No wonder we’re admonished in the Word to celebrate and exalt wisdom (Proverbs 4:8). When you do, wisdom will promote you and propel you in the path of honour and greatness.

CONFESSION

I speak wisdom, I walk in wisdom, and I manifest wisdom, because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I have great amplitude of comprehension, and deal wisely in all my affairs. I’m guided and propelled by wisdom to think, talk and act right always, in sync with God’s perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Proverbs 4:5-9 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. 8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. 9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 10:1-23 & Ezra 4-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 3:1-11 & Deuteronomy 20

#TALKINGSESSION

22ND JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for granting me supernatural abilities, so I can be more effective in the ministry of reconciliation. I rejoice to have the Holy Spirit living in me, granting me increased grace and wisdom to show forth Your righteousness, and unveil Your glory tovthe world.

I thank You for showing me the way to a fruitful and glorious life. As I respond to Your Word in agreement, my life is lifted above the crippling principles of this world, and I am catapulted from victory to victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 22ND JUNE 2019

THEME: ANY ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS?

MEMORISE:

Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? John 4:29

READ: John 4:16-26

16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

A personal encounter with Jesus is always the beginning of every genuine relationship with God. The Samaritan woman in today’s Bible reading had one encounter with Jesus that empowered her to turn her whole city around for God. All the great men and woman of God in the Bible like Abraham, Moses, Joseph, Mary, David, Jeremiah, Elisha and many others had a personal encounter with God in very special ways, which reflected in the nature and depth of their relationship with Him. When you encounter God through divine visitation, you can be sure you are in pleasant surprises. Being a benevolent God, He does not come empty-handed whenever He visits an individual. In Genesis chapter 18, the angelic visitation to Abraham and Sarah brought about the pronouncement of irreversible blessings which led to the birth of Isaac (Genesis 18:10). My prayer for you today is that you will encounter God in a powerful way in Jesus’ Name.

Apart from a divine visitation, you can also encounter God through His word (Psalm 107:20, Isaiah 9:8). Every encounter with God’s word releases life-changing truth that sets free (John 17:17, John 8:32). Because our needs are different, the dose of truth needed to bring total liberation varies from one person to another. If you can expose yourself to more of God’s word and allow its light to shine upon your heart, captivity will give way and you will be completely free. God desires your absolute freedom, so that He can empower you to set other captives free (John 8:36, Mark 16:17). How much freedom are you experiencing in your life today? Everything, that has taken you captive shall release you now in Jesus’ Name. your deliverance shall be permanent and you shall become a channel of salvation and deliverance to others in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, the Christian life is not an ordinary life but a supernatural one (John 10:10, 2 Peter 1:3-4). It is a superior to ordinary natural existence. The kind of life we have compels things which ordinarily are impossible to happen. The supernatural can cause events which are contrary to natural laws to take place; therefore, anyone operating in the realm of the supernatural does things others consider to be impossible. It takes supernatural power to reverse the irreversible and move the immovable. This power is capable of igniting a revival that would turn the heart of a whole nation to Jesus. It is the only power that is superior to demonic and magical powers. I pray that you will encounter the supernatural power of God, which will destroy every work of the devil against you, and you will become a problem solver to your generation, to the glory of God, in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me the divine encounter to manifest Your glory, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 26-27
Ezekiel 1:1-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

• Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
• Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

• Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

• Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

• Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

• Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SATURDAY 22ND JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
INIQUITY: THE SINKER CALLED SIN

SCRIPTURE: Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch. Genesis 49:3-4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To sin is to sink into calamity and destruction; to sin is to be useless on Earth.

Every child of God is destined for greatness in life. There is a seed of greatness in every child of God. However, great potentials or opportunities do not automatically translate into great destinies because of enemies of destiny. It is important to look at these enemies that militate against the fulfilment of our God-ordained destiny.

Previously, we saw iniquity amongst others as one of the enemies of destiny. Now, we shall look at scriptural examples of those whose destinies were actually ruined by sin and iniquity.

Our anchor Scripture reveals that iniquity was behind the tragedy of Reuben (Genesis 49:3-4). Iniquity sank his destiny and rendered him useless on earth. He had a potential to be great in life but he committed adultery with his father’s wife and his destiny was practically aborted.

Iniquity also aborted Samson’s destiny; Samson was destined and privileged to be great in life but he ruined his life in immorality and his destiny was cut short.

Judas Iscariot was another person whose destiny was cut short by iniquity; he was among the twelve disciples of Jesus Christ. He should have a throne in heaven like the other disciples, judging the twelve tribes of Israel (Matthew 19:28), but his destiny was not only aborted; he committed suicide and went to hell.

Beloved, iniquity hinders great destinies; destinies are limited and aborted at the frequency of iniquity. To sin is to sink into calamity and destruction; to sin is to be useless on Earth. My counsel is, make up your mind to avoid all forms of iniquity and stay upright always.

Remember this: To sin is to sink into calamity and destruction; to sin is to be useless on Earth.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to avoid the lifestyle of sin and iniquity.

2. Trust God to maintain a sinless lifestyle continually.

PRAYER: O Lord, lead me not into temptation. Deliver me from every appearance of sin and evil so I can fulfil my destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE.

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 3:1-4:17, Acts 14:8-28, Psalm 140:1-13, Proverbs 17:22

AMAZING FACT: Crows have prodigious memory, and are capable of recognizing individual human faces for their entire lives.

QUOTE: When you spend time with God, your iniquity comes under scrutiny; your sin cannot be hidden. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The capacity to triumph over sin is released upon you this day in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 22ND JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: HE WAS IN SAME CLASS: STAGNATION MUST EXPIRE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 28:7-13*

One day, a six year-old Primary Two girl rushed home from school, full of “good news”. She told her mother immediately about her new classmate and friend. 

“He is so clever” she said, “he knows about everything in Primary two.” How is that? the mother asked. “He was there last year” replied the daughter. *That is CELEBRATING STAGNANCY* and that shall not be your portion in life and ministry in this year 2019. To be on the same level for days, weeks, months or years is a curse! Listen to 1Timothy 4:15: “Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them, that thy profiting may *APPEAR TO ALL.” God wants your progress to be very visible to all in your generation! He wants your profiting (progress) to be seen by all – including your stubborn enemies! That can only be possible if you are making tangible progress.*

His covenant with you in 2019 is progress described as: *FROM STORY TO GLORY and from GLORY TO GREATER GLORY* (2Corinthians 3:18). Determine to aim higher in your prayer life! Resist the desire to remain at your present level of anointing, holiness, serving in your local church, love for your spouse, studying the Word, and care for your pastor(s), etc. 

Declare war on stagnation! You can manifest more gifts of the Spirit! You can dare to increase your giving to God, etc. You can start your personal weekly fast! Listen to Proverbs 4:18 and get angry against stagnation: “The path of the just will shine *BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER…”* Hear Bruce Barton: *“When you’re through changing, you’re ingredients to the good life: learning, earning, and yearning.”* Yearn for higher glory in life/ministry! With holy anger, resist stagnation daily! Pray now!

*Today Is The June Lagos Anointing Service. Theme: “Stagnation Must Expire Now.” Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS. Time Is 7.30am-11am strictly! Venue: OGUDU-ORIOKE, TRANSFORMER BUS-STOP. Be there!*
*Also sow your MERCY SEED and do a CHARITY WORK this month! NEXT SUNDAY June 30th, is the GRAND FINALE! Saturday 29th is MEDICAL OUTREACH! Join us as we visit MERCY homes! Take off point is Ogudu Orioke/Lekki Mountains 10am. Show mercy before your 14-day fast!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* 

Take Song 1: There’s Not A Friend…

1. Pray about today’s message as it affects you.
2. I command you spirit of stagnation and lack of progress, to loose me and go. YOU ARE NOT MY PORTION this year in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously for 3 days).*
3. I refuse to be in the same level spiritually, physically, financially and martially. I declare war against all foundations of stagnation in my life/ministry in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously for the next 2 days).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 82-84*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: There’s Not A Friend*

1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! No, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

*Refrain:*

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ‘til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5. Was e’er a gift like the Saviour given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, June 22, 2019.

THE WORD CAN’T BE CAGED
READ: 2 Timothy 2:8-15

MEMORISE: For which I suffer trouble as an evildoer, even to the point of chains; but the word of God is not chained (2 Timothy 2:9).

EXPOSITION

Many things have been done to stop the gospel of Jesus Christ from spreading. Why? The gospel is not of the world, though for the world. The leaders of the Temple did their best to stop it. Saul, who later turned Apostle Paul, tried vehemently to take the Word of life from the lips of the then Christians, to a futile end.

Though millions have died, millions being persecuted, and million others will still face persecution of all sorts, the gospel cannot be barred – from 120 to 2.5billion, and still spreading.
People go against the gospel because they are ignorant. Till Paul died, he kept regretting having persecuted the gospel from which he later had his being, all the rest of his life. Thank God that He met him (Acts 9:4, 5). Paul wrote this epistle in prison at Rome.

God’s Word may cause you pain, suffering, etc. your patience matters. Believers must speak the Word in season and out of season (2 Tim. 4:2), for that is why we are called. We are soldiers of Jesus Christ who must always be at alert and filled with the Holy Ghost. Has He not told us that we would face tribulations in this world (Jn. 16:33; cf. Phil. 1:29)? So, don’t be intimidated (2 Tim. 1:7).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to overcome the spirit of fear.
2. Oh Lord, take care of all the threats from the kingdom of darkness against our lives.
3. Father, help the Church to take evangelism seriously, regardless of the threats to it, so as to reach more land for You.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 23:3 – 25:2; Acts 1:6 – 2:1.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM