The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 18th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 18TH JUNE.

SPEND TIME IN THE WORD.

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord (Colossians 3:16).

For the Christian, spending quality time to study and meditate on the Word, isn’t an option. God’s Word contains the wisdom and ideas you require for greater success and increased productivity in life. That’s where you receive insight into the realities of life, and mysteries of the Kingdom.

For example, God told Moses and the children of Israel to walk through the Red Sea on dry ground, and they did. We read about that in the Word and see the wisdom and power of God. There was a secret, a mystery about water that man didn’t know, but God knew. In studying the Word, such secrets are unveiled; we see the possibilities of God and our vast and limitless potentials in Him.

As you study the Scriptures and see the miracles of God, they’re indications that the power to make such things happen resides within us today. He gave us the Holy Spirit, not only to show us these mysteries of the Kingdom, and secrets to the miraculous, but also so we could work miracles through Him. But the key is knowing Him; consistent study of the Word of God, and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

You must spend time with the Word. Ephesians 1:17 says, “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.”

Why is it the knowledge of God? It’s because everything in life is in Him. He’s the full embodiment of all knowledge and wisdom. The more you know Him, the more you know about life.

The way to know Him is revealed in Ephesians 1:18: “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know….” When your heart is flooded with light, meaning an abundance of the Word of God in your spirit, then the seventeenth verse becomes a reality. You start functioning with such extraordinary amplitude of mind and comprehension.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you, for the eyes of my understanding have been enlightened by your Word. Therefore, I have insight into mysteries and secrets; nothing that I can’t know. Christ is my wisdom, and the Word of God informs me daily, as I give it attention, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

2 Timothy 3:14-17 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them]; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 7:54-8:1-8 & 2 Chronicles 31-32

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 2:8-20 & Deuteronomy 16

#TALKINGSESSION

18TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for teaching me the importance of expressing gratitude. I will never neglect to say, “Thank You” for the favours and kindness shown towards me. I thank You for giving me a heart that is thankful, and for helping me express profuse and unfeigned gratitude to everyone whom You use to bless me and do things for me.

My faith is alive; thus, I’ve taken possession of my inheritance in Christ Jesus! Being an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ, I declare that the whole world is mine; I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, I am thoroughly furnished and fortified with all things I need for life and godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 18TH JUNE 2019

THEME: IN NEED OF DELIVERANCE?

MEMORISE:

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. Acts 10:38

READ: Luke 4:18-21

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Captivity describes the halted and confined state of an individual, community or nation by an external power. This term also denotes the state of people under the bondage of sin and demonic oppression. Only Jesus Christ has the power to set people free from all forms of captivity. Deliverance happens when a person is rescued from forces of bondage or overwhelming circumstance focuses on captives, prisoners of war, slaves, debtors, suspected criminals, condemned sinners and the oppressed, who are often treated with great cruelty and indignity. Another focus of deliverance is individuals dominated by forces of darkness. Sadly, many people are suffering because they do not know they are in bondage or see that they need deliverance they do not know they are in bondage or see that they need deliverance. Irrespective of the form of deliverance that is needed, the good news is that Jesus Christ was specially anointed for the purpose of setting captives and prisoners free. Isaiah 61:1-3 prophesied it, and we see the manifestation of its fulfilment in today’s Bible reading.

Living in oppression is especially pathetic because it is practically impossible for anyone in this state to make any progress in life or be delivered through self-help. Stagnation, disappointment, failure, fruitlessness, sickness and misfortune are all possible indications that a person needs deliverance. I prophesy to anyone experiencing such evil conditions that you shall be delivered today in Jesus’ Name.

There is hope for your deliverance because there is a powerful Savior and Deliverer who is able and willing to deliver you-His name is Jesus. All power in heaven and on earth belongs to him.

Everyone and everything is subject to his authority; even demons are powerless before Him. Once He speaks, demons obey, and at the mention of His Name, they flee and people are delivered. Once again, I decree in the Name of Jesus, receive deliverance from every form of bondage now! Do you need deliverance? The first step is to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and join a living church. You must then make every effort to avoid self-destructive acts of immorality and sin. Finally, brethren, call upon the Name of Jesus by faith, relying on His word in Romans 10:13, which says:

“ For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Do this and you will begin to enjoy the liberty that Christ gives. Hallelujah!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please set me free from any evil captivity I am in today, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 18-19
Lamentation 2:19-3:24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

• Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

• Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

• Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR.PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 18 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC: SIN – THE REASON BEHIND MISSED OPPORTUNITIES AND WASTED LIFE

SCRIPTURE: For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. Acts 1:20.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Sin makes a person miss the opportunity of being great in life. 

Sin attracts multifaceted consequences both in this life and in the life to come. One grave consequence of sin is the loss of one’s privileges and opportunities in God. Sin robs a person of his divine mandate for greatness and eminence in life. 

This was the case with Reuben, the first son of Jacob. Reuben, by his covenant lineage, and by being the first son of Jacob, the covenant blessing carrier, had the privilege to be great in life but he missed it by sleeping with his father’s wife (Genesis 49:1-4). So, Judah and Joseph took his place. He missed the opportunity of being relevant in life. 

Now, take a look at the life of Judas Iscariot. Judas Iscariot had the opportunity of becoming ‘anything’ a mortal man could become in the Hands of God. He had the privilege of being born in the days of Jesus Christ; he had the opportunity to sit with Jesus Christ and heard His teachings. He interacted and ate with Jesus; he was sent out with other disciples of Jesus to win souls after receiving the power and anointing of God (Matthew 10:1-2), yet he did not maximize all these privileges and opportunities. He did not become a great disciple of Jesus like Peter, John and James who were his colleagues; he missed his opportunity of being great in life because of sin.

There was yet another pathetic case, the case of Samson, the supposed deliverer of Israel. Samson was meant to be a great deliverer but he ended as a great disaster. His birth was prophesied because of the greatness in him (Judges 13:3-5); He was given unusual power of the Holy Spirit and was destined to end the captivity of Israel in the hands of the Philistines but he ended up being a captive because of sin.

Beloved, sin is a disaster; sin is the reason behind the wreckage of life and destiny. Sin makes a person miss the opportunity of being great in life. That will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name. 

Remember this: Sin makes a person miss the opportunity of being great in life. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind never to sacrifice the divine opportunities of life for anything.

2. Trust God to help you become everything He has in mind for you.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace not to miss my opportunities of life. Help me to be in touch with You always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 19:1-21, Acts 12:1-23, Psalm 136:1-26, Proverbs 17:14-15

AMAZING FACT: Louis Pasteur, a biologist renowned for his extraordinary vaccine discoveries being used today in order to prevent disease and save lives, was a child of God and drew his inspiration from the spirit of God.

QUOTE: When your favour increases with God, your favour must increase with man. So, favour on earth is a function of favour in heaven. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: You shall not miss your God-ordained divine opportunities, in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 18TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: ALL THEY NEED IN LIFE’S JOURNEY*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 138:1-8; 2TIMOTHY 3:16-17*

In God’s work, there are answers to every question! There is comfort towards the broken hearted, strength for the weak, wisdom and understanding for the unlearned and guidance for those who are seeking for direction. 

The Bible warns us of danger, tells us to be courageous in times of struggle and promises victory when the end draws near. A sister was travelling and told her roommate: *“I only have to put into my suitcase a lamp, a mirror, my favourite love letters, a microscope; a telescope; a volume of fine poetry; a song book; a few biographies; a package of old letters; a sword and a set of books I have been studying.”* The surprised roommate fired back: “How do you intend to get all that in your suitcase? It’s almost full now.”

The Christian sister replied: *“Oh, when I put my Bible into that suitcase, all the items I have mentioned have automatically been put in.”* Truly, as you journey through life, never forget to remind yourself and inform others that the WORD is all they need. In this 2nd quarter of 2019, refuse to be lazy with THE WORD! In any problem/battle, use the *UNFAILING PROMISES PAGES* of the booklet regularly (Pages 38-39). NEVER FORGET THIS: *God and His Word are one (John 1:1):

! The WORD cannot do for you what the WORD cannot do for you. God Himself cannot do for you what His WORD cannot do for you. If you are lazy with the WORD, God becomes late to your WORLD.* Learn and in this STORY to GLORY year, desire a new discipline for the Word.

*JUNE ANOINTING SERVICE! – This Saturday is the Lagos Anointing Service For JUNE. Theme: “Stagnation Must Expire Now.” Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS again. Time Is 7:30am-11am strictly! Venue: OGUDU ORIOKE, TRANSFORMER BUS-STOP. Be there!*

*Also sow your MERCY SEED and do a CHARITY WORK this month! Sunday June 30th is the GRAND FINALE! Join us as we visit MERCY homes that day!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of concentration as led.
1. Pray about today’s word as it has affected you.
2. See Psalm 138:2 again and thank God for the Word.
3. As the year moves on, I receive grace to fall in love again with the WORD – THE BIBLE! Repent from laziness in the past! Bind procrastination *(Pray it seriously).*
4. Ask for the grace to use the *FINISH-THE-BIB
LE-IN-1YEAR-PLAN and the UNFAILING PROMISES* (Pages 38 & 39) of this booklet REGULARLY.
5. Pray about any issue(s) affecting your peace! Look for a Bible verse and pray with it on any matter affecting your peace daily!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 70-72*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Tuesday, June 18, 2019.*

*ARE YOU ABLE TO BEAR HIS WORD?*
*Read Amos 7:10-17*

*MEMORISE*

*It is the son whom the father loves that he disciplines (Proverbs 3:12).*

*EXPOSITION*

The Word of God is the light that lightens believers’ ways. Someone said, “God’s love is a hard one.” Why? When you offend Him, He punishes, though you are His bosom child. The process of chastening is always hard and sometimes bitter, but if adhered to and endured, it brings comfort in the end.

Israel could not believe their eyes, when Moses led them by the Red Sea. Greatly amazed, they all sang together victoriously, when their enemies drowned before them in the Sea. Have you had the experience of eating the bitter leaf? In our story today, we would see a Priest reporting a Prophet to the king. If Amaziah, a priest, had done his work well, there might not have been the need for Amos, a prophet. If the king thought Amos’ prophecy on him was ill-spoken, why didn’t he go before the Lord?

God’s Word, prophecy, teachings, etc., should cause us to be sober, reflecting on our evil ways, and thus repent, so that God’s wrath would be averted. When it comes to the matter of sin, God’s stance is clear: he that covers his sin shall not prosper (Prov. 28:13); and ultimately, the soul that sin shall die (Ezek. 18:20). If you are not able to bear His Word, you should be ready to bear His wrath/punishment (2 Kgs. 17:6; Nah. 1:6).

Let the Church inculcate enduring discipline into both the ministers and the congregations, for therein lies our good. Many have left one church for the other, founded ‘their own’, or left completely. Many are in the Church whom no one can discipline. This is not good. The Word you reject today will judge you, here, in this world, and when Christ shall appear. May we not be condemned, in Jesus’ name.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, give me a humble heart to bear Your Word, no matter how hard.
2. Father, help naughty children to be sober and listen to their parents.
3. Pray that God should make church music and music ministers (choir, independent singers, etc.) to be more Word-based than fame and wealth-seeking.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 12:14 – 15:5; John 19:16 – 19:37.*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM