The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 12th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 12TH JUNE.

ETERNAL LIFE AND OUR VITAL UNION WITH GOD

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son (1 John 5:11 NIV).

There’s a legal union that we have with God that Jesus brought us into, but receiving eternal life brought us into a vital union with God. A simple illustration to explain and help you understand this is a marriage relationship between a man and a woman. Marriage between them is ratified on the basis of mutual consent and a duly signed contract as required by law.

Then, as man and wife, as a result of the marriage, they form a family, and now that they’re a family, they have a vital union. This is different from the “signed paper”; that paper documented the legal union.

The legal union only has authority; for example, if you had a problem and there was a question about inheritance, the courts will need the legality of that marriage to decide something about the inheritance; they’ll ask for the document of your marriage.

They’re not going to be looking at something about your home per se; they’ll be more interested in something that can be tendered legally.

So, Jesus brought us into a legal union with Himself and with our heavenly Father. He also gave us something that brought us into a vital union with Himself and with our heavenly Father. So, we have both the legal and the vital. Eternal life brings us into a vital union with our heavenly Father.

One of the great benefits of our vital union with God (the result of eternal life) is that eternal life also gives us divine health, which is better than divine healing. There’s a place for healing, but something far better is divine health. It’s a great thing to be healed, but never being sick is far better. Is it possible never to be sick? Absolutely! But you need to understand and acknowledge this life that you received through the new birth. It’s part of what we read in our opening verse, 1 John 5:11 (NIV). Verses 12 and 13 says, “Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.” (NIV).

2 Peter 1:3 says, “…his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” You’ve got to know Him, for only then will you understand and enjoy all that belongs to you in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for giving me eternal life and bringing me into a vital union with you! I rejoice that I’m one spirit with you, and thus an associate of the God-kind. I walk in divine health, prosperity, success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 3:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 12-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:11-25 & Deuteronomy 10

#TALKINGSESSION

12TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for making me the expression of Your glory to my world. The more of Your Word I imbibe in my spirit through meditation, the more Your glory increases in my life. Therefore, my profiting is evident to all; Your anointing
upon my life is increased; grace, favour, effectiveness and efficiency are increasing in my life.

I thank you for Your Word that guides me and illuminates my path to see, and my heart to know and walk in Your perfect will at all times. Thank You for Your wisdom that is manifest in my decisions and choices today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 12TH JUNE 2019

THEME: PRAYER: A HIDDEN MINISTRY.

MEMORISE:

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1 Timothy 2:1

READ: Matthew 6:6-13

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Prayer is a powerful means of communicating with God. The great thing about prayer in the era of the new covenant in Jesus’ Blood is that there is no need to say prayers in any special location or facing any particular direction for God to hear us. God is a Spirit, and those who worship Him must do so in spirit and in truth; therefore, the location where prayer is made is of little importance. (John 4:24). A careful consideration of Scripture shows that prayer was offered to God in a variety of places. In Acts 3:1, Peter and John went into the temple to pray, while in Acts 1:13-14, prayer took place in the upper room of a house. In Acts 16:25, Paul and Silas prayed in prison, and in Acts 16:13, prayers were said at the bank of a river. In Acts 20:36-38, the brethren prayed together at the waterfront. Further still, in 1 Corinthians 1:4 and several other Bible passages, prayer was made through the writing of letters.

Now, even though we often pray outwardly and in public places, prayer is more or less a hidden ministry. A powerful and successful prayer life is born and sustained in the hidden place of the prayer closet. We learn this from Christ’s teaching on prayer and also from observing His prayer life. Although the Bible records Him praying publicly on several occasions, Jesus taught us to pray in the closet, behind closed doors, where confidential matters can be discussed between God and man. In Matthew 6:6, He said:

“But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.”

Jesus also lived by this principle. In Matthew 14:23, He went up alone into the mountain to pray, while in Luke 11:1, He was found praying alone in a “certain place”. In Luke 9:18, even while in the company of His disciples, Jesus was said to be alone praying. This indicates that Jesus entered into the prayer closet despite having people around. He kept the focus of His prayers, i.e. his prayer points, private and confidential. He took His prayer as a secret between Himself and the invisible God, who gives answers to secret prayers in the open. It is therefore necessary and wise for Christians to treat prayer as a hidden ministry. Daniel did exploits through prayer but he kept his prayers behind closed doors and strictly confidential (Daniel 6:10, Daniel 9:3). In essence, prayer champions are usually unnoticed, and the prayer that move mountains are often made privately. Develop your private prayer life today, and you will receive wonderful testimonies that call for celebration.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let my hidden prayers turn to testimonies today, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 7
Jeremiah 51:59-52:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 12 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC: ALIGNING YOUR TALK WITH THE SCRIPTURE

SCRIPTURE: We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak. 2 Corinthians 4:13.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Do not speak the negative situation around your life because it is unto everyone according to their faith.

The Scripture confirms that without faith, it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). The operation of faith in the life of the child of God is evidenced by the visibility of practical and substantial profits in his life. Faith without profit is a dead faith. Anywhere faith is in place, there must be profit.

The Word of God is key to operating in the realm of faith. However, there are things to do with the Word of God in order operate in the realm of faith.

Previously, we saw that a person must access light from scriptures and attune his thoughts with the Word of God in order to walk in faith.

Now, another thing to do with the Word of God in order to walk in faith is to align your talk with Scripture; align your talk with light from scripture. That is, do not speak carelessly; speak calculatedly. Do not speak your situation; speak your revelation. Do not speak your frustration; speak your conviction. Do not speak what you feel; speak what He wills. That is the law of faith.

Do not speak what is happening; speak what is written (2 Corinthians 4:13). Some people speak the diagnosis they have been given or the economic situation of their country; it is because there is no light in them (Isaiah 8:20). Do not speak the negative situation around your life because it is unto everyone according to their faith (Matthew 9:29).

So, my counsel is; be optimistic, positivistic, enthusiastic and audacious about life.

Remember this: Do not speak the negative situation around your life because it is unto everyone according to their faith.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Do not focus on or speak your situation; focus on what God is doing, and confess His Promises to you from His Word.

2. Speak the Word of God regardless of any present challenge.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to speak Your Word always despite my situation or condition of life. Help me to believe Your Word for a total transformation of life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 9:1-10:29, Acts 8:14-40, Psalm 130:1-8, Proverbs 17:2-3.

AMAZING FACT: The Bible is the only Book that has been translated into more than 3,300 languages, covering nearly 95 percent of the world’s population.

QUOTE: To be in touch with the Word is to be in touch with the life of God. And the more revelations you get out of the Bible, the more like Him you become. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Grace to speak the right thing consistently is released upon you right now, in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 12TH JUNE, 2019*
*TOPIC: YOU AND YOURSELF!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 22:33-40*

It is rewarding to find someone who you like, but it is essential to like yourself. It is wonderful to recognize someone as a good and decent human being, but it indispensable to view yourself as acceptable. It is refreshing to discover people who are worthy of respect, admiration and love, but it is vital to believe that you are deserving of these things. 

For you cannot live in someone else. You cannot find yourself in someone else! *Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never leave nor lose!* So why don’t you believe in your best friend (yourself), and reject that lie of the devil concerning yourself? You are not a nobody! You are not a failure though you have failed in the past. The Holy Book says: “Love your neighbour *AS YOURSELF,”* not more than yourself. Stop pitying yourself! Stop condemning yourself. Stop wishing you were another person!

*The 2nd commandment begins with yourself but ends with your neighbour!* So, you are the foundation/the root of the 2nd commandment. The only way satan can provoke you to break the 2nd commandment is by making sure you hate yourself! No wonder Marcus Aurelius wrote: 

*“I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than on the opinion of others.”* Thank God you have made it to the 2nd quarter of this year 2019. No matter how the year has been, never forget: *You are the answer to the questions of your life! To the problems of your life, you are the only solution!* Believe in yourself! Believe in your God! The 2nd quarter will be greater and may your days be full of laughter. Hold on and hold out!

*ONE-ON-ONE WITH ME IS BACK at Ogudu Mountain 8am Sundays! Satan is in trouble! Call +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135 for more information! See page 45 for details.*

*DO A CHARITY WORK this month! Sow a CHARITY SEED!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: Count Your Blessings…
1. Thank God for the Word. Pray on it as led now.
2. As for the grace to love yourself. Uproot self-pity NOW!
3. Pray over anything still affecting your peace.
4. My STORY TO GLORY testimony is not negotiable in Jesus name. cancel bad news!
5. Lord, compensate me by Your strong hand.
6. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers as led now. See page 7 now/daily.
7. Pray any other prayer(s) now! *Pray in Tongues now.*
*THIS BOOKLET, ODM, IS THE BEST WEDDING, GRADUATION, ANNIVERSARY, BIRTHDAY OR GENERAL GIFT ITEM. GIVE IT OUT ALWAYS!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 52-54*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: Count Your Blessings*

1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
*Refrain*
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, June 12, 2019.

THE PEOPLE FIRST (I)
READ: Ezekiel 34:1-6

1 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
2 “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God to the shepherds: “Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks?
3 You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fatlings, but you do not feed the flock.
4 The weak you have not strengthened, nor have you healed those who were sick, nor bound up the broken, nor brought back what was driven away, nor sought what was lost; but with force and cruelty you have ruled them.
5 So they were scattered because there was no shepherd; and they became food for all the beasts of the field when they were scattered.
6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and on every high hill; yes, My flock was scattered over the whole face of the earth, and no one was seeking or searching for them.”

MEMORISE:

Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself (Philippians 2:3).

EXPOSITION

When we were children, our parents always considered us before they took their meal, or take their bath at the farm stream. They preferred that we ate first, even if it meant them starving for that period. They wanted to make sure we were in their front as we trekked to the farm, market, or the Church. Do we still have that today?

Parents are ministers to their children, so are teachers to pupils, and Pastors to their congregation. Ministering is serving. Our elected representatives and appointees of governments at all levels ought to serve peoples and not otherwise. Jesus, who is our perfect example, served people rather than being served (Mk. 10:45). Conversely today, many of our leaders want to sit in Moses’ seat without wanting to do Moses’ work-serving. Leaders are to look after the welfare of all (Phil. 2:4), for that is why we are called. 

Leaders owe it a duty to take care of the sheep who are often times weak, sick, hungry, or lost (Matt. 15:24; 18:12; Jn. 15:34).

Can we also learn from David (2 Sam. 23:15-17)? Peter and the rest of the Apostles did not lose sight of their responsibilities when they approved the appointment of seven deacons for the church (Acts 6:1ff). Why are you a minister? Let us stop harassing the people with intimidating prayers or fake “Thus says the Lord”. Note: you may lose your calling, if you neglect, abandon, oppress, and suppress the people you are sent to. Change, change, and change for the better.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, fill me with the spirit of service.
2. Father, help us to surrender our will to You, and kill the self in us.
3. Oh Lord, give us church, political and national leaders who would have the love of the people at heart.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 2:50 – 4:33; John 15:10 – 16:4.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM