The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 11th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 11TH JUNE.

THE CHRISTIAN CAN’T BE POISONED

…and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 6:17-18).

Following the words of Jesus in the verses above, the Christian can’t be poisoned. It makes no difference how the poison is administered. Why is this so? The Bible tells us in Leviticus 17:11, “For the life of the flesh is in the blood….” When people are poisoned, the poison gets into their system through the blood vessels to wreak havoc.

However, being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, your body doesn’t live by blood anymore. The life of the flesh, for the unregenerate man, is the blood, but now that you’re born again, Christ is your life (Colossians 3:4).

Remember, when Jesus was crucified, while He was on the Cross, a soldier thrust a spear through His side, and the Bible records that blood and water gushed out, because His heart had ruptured. When God raised Him from the dead, there was no blood in His body. The Holy Spirit became the life of His physical body.

The Bible says in Romans 8:11, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” The word “quicken” means to “make alive” or “give life to.” The day you received the Holy Spirit, He quickened your physical body. He became the life of your physical body. Your life doesn’t depend on blood anymore.

Understand this: anything that affects or destroys the blood can’t, and shouldn’t have any effect on you. This is what we mean when we say the Christian can’t be infected or isn’t susceptible to any kind of sickness or disease. The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead has vitalized your body such that no infection can survive or thrive in your body.

The Holy Spirit perambulates in you to see to it that you’re in perfect health, warding off any anomaly that may or could occur with your physical body (2 Corinthians 6:16). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m vitalised by the Holy Ghost! No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive or survive in my body. The divine life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I’m alive and well, healthy and strong forever, by the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:22-47 & 2 Chronicles 8-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:1-10 & Deuteronomy 9

#TALKINGSESSION

11TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the investments You’ve made in my life. I thank You for the glory of Your Word in my life, and the manifestation of that glory in and around me! Your power, beauty, and excellence are revealed through me to my world, and my life is aglow with Your presence. My light shines ever so brightly, drawing men to righteousness.

I am God’s extension on the earth! Today, I testify that I am walking in Your grace and in Your victory! I am winning every day, reigning in life through Christ Jesus. I am excellent, and I am bearing fruits of righteousness! I testify that the Lord is my Rock and my Strength! He’s the glory of my life; in Him, I am more than a conqueror, and I’ve overcome the world because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 11TH JUNE 2019

THEME: SOLD OUT TO JESUS?

MEMORISE:

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 2:3

READ: 2 Corinthians 11:22-33

22 Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.

23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.

25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.

28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.

29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?

30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

32 In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king kept the city of the damascenes with a garrison, desirous to apprehend me:

33 And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall, and escaped his hands.

Speaking in several passages of the Bible, the Holy Spirit makes it clear that anyone who will follow Jesus must possess a single-minded desire, characterized by faith, loyalty, enthusiasm and devotion to God (Luke 9:62, Acts 14:22, Titus 2:14, Hebrews 6:12). In other words, as true disciples of Jesus, we are to be filled with unrestricted and single-minded zeal for God and live our lives completely sold-out to Him. Indeed, God expects us to love Him above everything else in this world (Deuteronomy 6:5). Our Lord says in Mark 8:34b-35:

“Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.”

This simply means that anyone who follow Jesus Christ must deny himself by refusing to satisfy personal interest or desires. As a child of God, you are expected to deny yourself of personal interest and desires that are in conflict with God’s commandments or ways of His kingdom. God’s will must have priority above all other interests in your life, and His laws should be your yardstick for measuring what is right or wrong. Jesus further warned His followers against working to gain people’s approval, promising that those who run the risk of displeasing men for His sake will end up gaining everything.

“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment.” Matthew 22:37-38

When we love God with all our heart, soul and mind, we naturally develop great passion and zeal for anything that concerns Him. This kind of zeal propelled the heros of faith in the Bible to accomplish great things we read about today. Being totally sold out to God, Abraham was willing to sacrifice his only son, David confronted a lion, a bear and Goliath, the three Hebrew boys defied the fiery furnace, and Daniel boldly went into the lion’s den. Driven by pure zeal for God, Stephen faced death with unwavering boldness, and the apostles did great exploits for Him. By the grace of God, Christians are still doing great things for God today, especially in the least expected places. Notwithstanding this, the Bible warns against zeal without knowledge, which breeds religious fanaticism and bigotry. From today onwards, be zealous for God, and you will see Him move heaven and earth just for you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me grace to declare your word with boldness and zeal to all those around me, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 5-6
Jeremiah 51:41-58

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

• I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

• The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

• Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

• My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

• Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

TUESDAY 11TH JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
THE TRAGEDY OF VISIONLESSNESS.

SCRIPTURE: Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The bankruptcy of mentality is the reason for stagnation in life.

One day, the Lord laid it in my heart to assist a young man. So, I asked him a question: “What can you do if you are assisted financially? What is on your mind? The young man replied, “Let me go and think about it; I will get back to you sir.” After six months, I saw him and asked him again: “Young man, what do you want to do? What is on your mind? He said, “I will see you when I am sure of what to do sir.”

After this, I received an inspiration from God: “Things do not happen to people by accident, since you do not know people’s mind, you cannot question the events of their life.” I had thought that this man was stranded because of some demonic attacks but obviously, it was a mental attack. He was stranded because he had nothing in mind to do with his life. Mentality bankruptcy is a major reason for stagnation in life. The best way to be free from mental bankruptcy is to live your life on the basis of the Word of God.

Beloved, to walk in the realm of vision demands that you attune yourself with God’s Word on a permanent basis. Make up your mind never to exist with a blank mind. Let the Scripture fill your mind always and the Scripture in your mind will form a mental picture for your desired future.

Remember this: The bankruptcy of mentality is the reason for stagnation in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Do not live with an empty mind.

2. Let the Word of God dwell richly in you always.

PRAYER: O Lord I ask that You deliver me from every form of mental bankruptcy. Let Your Word dwell richly in me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 8:1-66, Acts 7:51-8:13, Psalm 129:1-8, Proverbs 17:1

AMAZING FACT: With nearly 225 million Christians or about 70% of the population, the United States remains the nation with the most Christians. They are followed by Brazil and Mexico in South America, Nigeria, Russia, Philippines, Congo, Ethiopia, Italy and Germany.

QUOTE: A vision is what is ahead of you that keeps you going. It is what keeps you from being depressed and discouraged. It is what keeps you from giving up. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the grace to escape the tragedy of visionlessness in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 11TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: HELP THEM! SOW HOPE! REAP HOPE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 29:10-23*

Jeremiah 2:11 (ESV) says: “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and *a hope.”* Yes!

The word *‘HOPE’* in this translation also means *AN EXPECTED END!* No matter what you are passing through in this season, the LORD is sending me to announce to you today: “REFUSE TO QUIT NOW! THERE IS HOPE! YOU WILL SIT ON YOUR THRONE with the bold label of ‘EXPECTED END!” But catch this secret: IT IS WHAT YOU SOW THAT YOU REAP! *To reap HOPE, you must SOW HOPE!* Sow HOPE into the lives of those you will meet today and daily! Sow COURAGE, FAITH and CONFIDENCE into other lives today and daily!

Taking the time to help other people without expecting a reward or gratitude is a secret to living an optimistic life! Hear Catherine Pulsifer in the poem, “Weatherspoon”. *“People never forget that helping hand especially when times are tough.”* Adam Richards wrote: “The process of giving will only serve to open your world in ways you could not even begin to imagine and you will feel a lot better than before you actually proffered that help in the first place.”

Oh, I love the thoughts of Charles Dickens; “Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.” See how Henry FORD defined success: “To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.” Wow! *Indeed, if you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path! IF YOU SOW hope, you can never be HOPELESS!* Close with Ray Kroc: “The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed.” Yes! That will be your story this year! SOW HOPE! REAP HOPE!

*BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL, 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAH – 14” for account details and Send SMS to:

+234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-68
63. E-MAIL to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to: +234-8144-044-226, +234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-6863 after sowing!*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 1: There’s Not A Friend…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. LORD, forgive the days I forgot that You have an EXPECTED END for me!
3. LORD, forgive the days I was SELFISH and forgot others because of my personal battles.
4. LORD, thank You for HOPE from above! USE ME to sow HOPE into other lives TODAY and daily this year in Jesus name.
5. Holy Spirit, make me a HOPE AND COURAGE GIVER! Use me to show someone the path to VICTORY! Use me to make someone to LAUGH this week! And I know my own STORY to GLORY testimony will NEVER elude me in Jesus name. Thank You Jesus!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 49-51*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: There’s Not A Friend*

1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! No, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

*Refrain:*

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ‘til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5. Was e’er a gift like the Saviour given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, June 11, 2019.*

*TOPIC:*THE DANGER OF DEFECTION*
*Read 2 Samuel 15:12-15*

*MEMORISE*

*God sets the solitary in families; He brings out those who are bound into prosperity; But the rebellious dwell in a dry land (Psalm 68:6).*

*EXPOSITION*

It is common for politicians to cross from one political party to another. They do this to find greener pastures. Has this worked out for them? Many have gone to political oblivion, because they jumped from one party to another.

Ahitophel was a councilor to David. God richly endowed him with skill/grace for counseling, so much that his counsels could hardly be ignored. However, he decamped to the side of David’s enemies when the king of Israel was in that unforgettable distress, occasioned by Absalom. Instead of being moved by his conscience, he was moved by the people and circumstances. Ahitophel later died by hanging (2 Sam. 17:23).

Most people who do not succeed in life, follow others unwittingly. Many destinies had been wasted through this. Most of those who defected thought they would gain prominence or relevance with their new found master, job, husband/wife, faith, etc. But, is that often the case?

The Israelites decamped to worshipping idols, Korah and his group died shamefully for rebellion against Moses. Judas Iscariot changed camp to align with the enemies of his Master. Demas also forsook the gospel and Apostle Paul for the love of this world. What became of all of them?

Those who rebel will always regret their actions in the end. Those who decamp from the Lord’s side are full of pride, covetousness, envy, hatred, and consequently, hopelessness. Patience and humility are two great Christian virtues that should be coveted, in order to remain on the best side, all the time. Hope you are not thinking of renouncing your faith, because of temporary challenges you are going through? You need to suffer with God, here and now, so you can reign eternally with Him (Phil. 1:29; 2 Tim. 3:12). Are you on the Lord’s Those who rebel will always regret their actions in the end. Those who decamp from the Lord’s side are full of pride, covetousness, envy, hatred, and consequently, hopelessness.

Patience and humility are two great Christian virtues that should be coveted, in order to remain on the best side, all the time. Hope you are not thinking of renouncing your faith, because of temporary challenges you are going through? You need to suffer with God, here and now, so you can reign eternally with Him

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM