The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 13th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 13TH JUNE.

TWO ASPECTS OF THE CHRIST-LIFE

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

There’re two aspects of the Christ-life: the legal and the vital aspects. These two aspects are illustrated in our theme verse. The legal aspect refers to all that we are, all that we have, all that we can do, and our position, rank and authority as granted us in Christ.

We read that God gave His Son and says whosoever believes in Him should not perish. That’s a legal declaration. Then, the verse concludes by stating what you would have upon believing in Him: “everlasting life.” To have everlasting life is the second part, which is the vital aspect of the Christ-life.

The vital aspect of the Christ-life refers to all that the Holy Spirit has done or is doing in your spirit, soul and body through the Word, developing you after the image of Christ and the Father. This vital aspect is activated by your confession. Meaning, it only works when you affirm it.

The legal aspect, on the other hand, gives you authority. You acknowledge the Word and act accordingly, because it’s about being informed of what belongs to you, who you are, and your inheritance in Christ.

Now, without an understanding of these two aspects, there can be a mix-up, just as many have done. They haven’t been able to differentiate between the legal and the vital, and so, they’re unable to apply the Word rightly.

For example, divine health belongs to you; it’s not something to struggle for in prayer, trying to “claim.” It’s legally yours now; it’s not with God or the devil. However, you make it vitally yours through your confession of the Word. Praise God!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I take advantage of all that you’ve done for me as a result of the vicarious death of Jesus, and I acknowledge the benefits of His glorious resurrection in my life and all that it means to me. I’m healthy, vibrant, prosperous and victorious every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 4:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 16-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 1:26-38 & Deuteronomy 11

#TALKINGSESSION

13TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for the cleansing power of Your Word, which purifies my heart from all unrighteousness. My thoughts today, are pure, just, lovely, and excellent. As Your Spirit unveils the mysteries of Your Word to me, my thoughts are adjusted to see things only
in that perspective. I thank You for the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in me, and the fulfilment of His glorious ministry in my life.

I have wisdom to do Your will, and fulfil Your destiny for me today, because I am counselled from within! I know what to do, when to do what to do, and how to do what to do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 13TH JUNE 2019

THEME: PROPHECY: DESPISED & ABUSED.

MEMORISE:

And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved. Hosea 12:13

READ: 2 Chronicles 20:20-30

20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

21 And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever.

22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

23 For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.

24 And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.

25 And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much.

26 And on the fourth day they assembled themselves in the valley of Berachah; for there they blessed the LORD: therefore the name of the same place was called, The valley of Berachah, unto this day.

27 Then they returned, every man of Judah and Jerusalem, and Jehoshaphat in the forefront of them, to go again to Jerusalem with joy; for the LORD had made them to rejoice over their enemies.

28 And they came to Jerusalem with psalteries and harps and trumpets unto the house of the LORD.

29 And the fear of God was on all the kingdoms of those countries, when they had heard that the LORD fought against the enemies of Israel.

30 So the realm of Jehoshaphat was quiet: for his God gave him rest round about.

Prophecy is basically the revelation of God’s plans and purposes through inspired ad Spirit-filled human beings. It could also mean a message from God about what will happen in the future. Prophesies are of divine origin and always speak authoritatively on things to come. Since the All-knowing God determine future events, He can choose to reveal what will happen in the future to His children beforehand. Prophecy is quite different from predictions or forecasts. While predictions and forecasts may change if the variables used in deriving them changes, prophesies on the order hand are messages from God concerning things which are bound to happen. (Isaiah 55:10-11).

A critical examination of Bible prophecies reveals a systematic fulfilment of what they say, except for a few that remain to be fulfilled in the future. Examples of Bible prophesies that have come to pass include Israel’s captivity in Egypt for 400years in Genesis 15:13, the birth of King Josiah 300 years after it was prophesied in 1 Kings13:2, the rise of the Roman and Greek empires prophesied in great details in Daniel 11, the arrival of John the Baptist as the forerunner of Jesus Christ spoken of in Isaiah 40:3, the birth of Jesus the Messiah revealed in Isaiah 9:6-7, and the destruction of the temple soon after the death of Jesus in AD 70, which was prophesied in Matthew 24:2.

Prophecy is a wonderful gift of God that is highly desirable for guiding and edifying the Body of Christ. However, it is fast becoming despised and abused ministry for reasons which include people’s unwillingness to hear the truth, increased knowledge and enlightenment, and the proliferation of fake prophets and prophecies. God’s prophets today are being scorned as fanatics and alarmist for telling the truth and calling the world to repentance. Due to breakthrough in science and technology, people now despise anything that appears inexplicable or intangible. Fake prophets and prophecies have also done much damage to the ministry of prophecy by sowing doubts in people’s minds. The combination of these factors seems to be casting a shadow on the ministry of prophecy. However, because prophesy is part of Christ’s gifts to the Church, we must value it and pray for the immediate fulfilment of God’s promise to pour out His Spirit of prophesy upon us in Joel 2:28.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please disgrace and expose all fake prophets for what they are, and speedily fulfil Your promise in Joel 2:28 in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 8-9
Jeremiah 52:12:23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

THURSDAY 13TH JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
WALKING IN THE LIGHT

Take steps in line with the Word of God; let your steps be in line with the Word of God. Guide your steps with relevant light. Doing what God wants you to do is key to seeing what God wants you to see.

SCRIPTURE: O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord. Isaiah 2:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Doing what God wants you to do is key to seeing what God wants you to see.

Previously, we saw what to do with the Word of God in order to walk in the realm of faith – locating light from scriptures, attuning your thoughts to the light from scriptures and aligning your talk with the light from scriptures.

Another key to walking in faith is adjusting your walk to the light from the scripture. This means, guiding your steps in life with light from the scripture. Take steps in line with the Word of God; let your steps be in line with the Word of God. Guide your steps with relevant light. Doing what God wants you to do is key to seeing what God wants you to see.

Let me give you an example of how to adjust your walk to light from the Word of God:

If, for instance I am believing God to live in Divine health, I will do what the scripture says I should do to remain in Divine health. For example, serving the LORD. Concerning service, the Bible says, And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. Exodus 23:25. This means, if I serve the Lord, He shall bless my bread and water and take sickness away from me.

Another thing to do to enjoy Divine health is meditating on God’s Word. The Bible says, My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Proverbs 4: 20-22. This means, if the Word of God is health to my flesh and life, then I have to feed on the Word to remain healthy.

Beloved, my counsel is, do what God says you should do as spelt out in the Scripture so you can get desired results in life.

Remember this: Doing what God wants you to do is key to seeing what God wants you to see.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to obey the instructions from God’s Word.

2. Resist the temptation to live contrary to God’s Word.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to obey Your Word in order to see results in life and destiny, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 11:1 to 12:19, Acts 9:1 to 25, Psalm 131:1 to 3, Proverbs 17:4 to 5.

AMAZING FACT: If a honeybee keeps waggle-dancing in favour of an unpopular nesting site, other workers head butt her to help the colony reach a consensus.

QUOTE: The Scripture delivers profits. You do not know what you are losing by distancing yourself and your Ministry from the Word. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOFS OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to walk in the light of the word is released upon you right now, in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 13TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 9:22-25; 50-57*

It was Edward Bulwer-Lytton who penned: *“A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.”*

Today’s scripture talks about the law of sowing and reaping. It says the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech and killed him in battle. Vs. 56 says: “Then God rendered the wickedness of Abimelech, which he did unto his father, in slaying his 70 brethren.” And the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional:

*“There is a harvest for every seed and there is a reaction to every action. So, dust up your eyes and cease the tears because your labour of love for the Lord is not in vain.”*

Also, repent from every bad (secret) habit because pay day is sure! Everything has a consequence! You divide/break a church to start your ministry, you will reap the repercussions! If you do evil to your neighbour, nature will pay you back with double evil! So in this 2nd quarter of 2019 and in this STORY to GLORY year, repent and determine to start sowing a new set of seeds/actions again! No matter how smart you think you are, never forget: *Every action has a consequence!*

*Get EXTRA COPIES of NEXT EDITION ODM for SOULS! GET EXTRA COPIES than you have ever done! You will see EXTRA FAVOUR that cannot be explained! God is a rewarder! Start today! I see your great STORY TO GLORY PARTY! Amen and amen!*
*THIS IS OUR MERCY MONTH!*

*DO A CHARITY WORK this month! Sow a CHARITY SEED! On SUNDAY JUNE 30TH WE ARE VISITING MERCY HOMES WORLDWIDE! YOU MUST SHOW MERCY BEFORE YOUR NEXT MONTH’S 14-DAY FAST! Sow a seed of MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230. ACCT. NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or into any account on page 29 of ODM to help us buy food items or biscuits, etc, for that date!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes…

1. Worship the Lord for the Word today. Pray about today’s word as it affects your life/ministry. Repent if necessary!
2. Lord, cancel the effect of my wrong seeds I have sown in the past concerning *(mention them now).*
3. Lord, cancel the effect of any wrong seed I have sown in the past concerning my life, family and ministry.
4. Ask for the grace to make restitution if necessary. Return that borrowed items! Pay back what you are owe/what you stole. Confess adultery, stealing etc.
5. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 55-57*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Thursday, June 13, 2019.*
*TOPIC: THE PEOPLE FIRST (II)*

*Read 2 Samuel 15:24-29*

[24]And lo Zadok also, and all the Levites were with him, bearing the ark of the covenant of God: and they set down the ark of God; and Abiathar went up, until all the people had done passing out of the city.

.[25]And the king said unto Zadok, Carry back the ark of God into the city: if I shall find favour in the eyes of the LORD, he will bring me again, and shew me both it, and his habitation:[26]But if he thus say, I have no delight in thee; behold, here am I, let him do to me as seemeth good unto him.[27]The king said also unto Zadok the priest, Art not thou a seer?
return into the city in peace, and your two sons with you, Ahimaaz thy son, and Jonathan the son of Abiathar.[28]See, I will tarry in the plain of the wilderness, until there come word from you to certify me.[29]Zadok therefore and Abiathar carried the ark of God again to Jerusalem: and they tarried there.
*MEMORISE: _Yet now, if You will forgive their sin but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written_ (Exodus 32:32).*

*EXPOSITION*

The significance of the Ark of Covenant to the people of Israel cannot be overemphasized. It contained the tablet of the Ten Commandments, Aaron’s rod that budded, and the golden pot of manna. If the people would obey God’s commands, their security and peace was guaranteed.

Despite the significance of this Ark of God, however, David would not go with it, leaving the people in the city empty of God’s presence. He thought of the welfare first before his, even in that terrible situation he found himself. He also asked their priests to return to the city. The people’s well being was paramount in his heart, rather than his own safety, even when he had been illegally dethroned. That is faithfulness to God and loyalty to the people. He would not at that point forget the oath of office he sworn to at the inception of his administration.

The man who would get God’s applause in stewardship will not live by the African proverb, “If fire catches up with the father and son, the father first takes care of himself.” Remember, Moses who preferred to be blotted out, instead of God destroying his subjects and making him into another nation *(Exo. 32:32),* was barred from getting to Canaan *(Deut. 32:49-52).*

What is the mind of our elected representatives to the citizenry? Do they care, if the masses who voted them in live well or not? How much education, health, housing votes have been siphoned? Are Church leaders spared, also? The future of many youths is being jeopardized as “big men” use them as thugs, killers, and for various dirty deals. Note that the society is a reflection of homes. Hence, leaders must rise, as they put their subject in mind in whatever steps they must take. This is the mind of God for us!

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, let fathers be fathers indeed, who take due responsibilities on their family members.
*2.* Father, help our teeming youths who are facing unemployment as a result of corruption in the country.
*3.* Oh Lord, stop autocratic, oppressive rules in African countries, churches, and other parts of the world.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 4:34 – 6:27; John 16:5 – 16:26.*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM