Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonto Dikeh shades her ex-husband as she shares photoshopped image of her getting mar
Tonto Dikeh shades her ex-husband as she shares photoshopped image of her getting married to Bobrisky

[Image: 5ce567140a824.PNG]

Tonto Dikeh has thrown a jab at her ex-husband again.

The mother-of-one shared a photoshopped image of her getting married to Bobrisky then included a caption that mocked her ex-husband, Olakunle Oladunni Churchill.

"The wedding I didn't pay for," the caption reads in part, adding, "Bob with you atleast I know say I no go spend one naria to marry you!!! #Mymoneysaved"

[Image: 5ce567872a80b.jpg]

Recall that Tonto Dikeh revealed that she was the one who sponsored her wedding to Churchill and paid for everything down to her groom's shoes. Churchill, while reacting to this, said what they had wasn't exactly a wedding but a traditional introduction to make things official since Tonto was already pregnant. But he didn't deny that she paid for it.

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda 
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 months after wedding, wife allegedly stabs her husband with a knife in Kano (photos Edoman 3 28 Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Return my virginity if you want dissolution- Nigerian woman tells her husband in cour Edoman 0 17 06-19-2019, 10:11 PM
  Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos Edoman 0 17 06-19-2019, 09:24 PM
  Nursing mother apprehended with AK47 rifle in her traveling bag, says her husband gav Edoman 0 10 06-19-2019, 09:00 PM
  : Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo Edoman 0 17 06-19-2019, 11:12 AM
  Wife Leaks Chat Between Her Husband And A Nollywood Actress Edoman 1 125 06-18-2019, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Matthew Feetham
  Churchill shares post which Instagram users believe is directed at his ex Tonto Edoman 0 27 06-17-2019, 03:36 PM
  Black American lady narrates how she and her husband refused to let physical qualitie Edoman 0 29 06-17-2019, 09:49 AM