The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 21st May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 21ST MAY.

EDUCATING THE INWARD MAN

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind... (Romans 12:2).

The highest potential of the human nature isn’t in the outward man, but in the inward man, the human spirit. This is why the premium must be on the education of your spirit.

The best education in the world is an attempt to inform, refine, and develop the mind through the senses of the outward man. However, it’s the education of the inward man, the human spirit, that ultimately gives light and wisdom, and it’s only achievable through receiving and meditating on the Word of God.

God’s Word helps you discover the real you and improves the quality of your life from within. Read our opening verse again and notice that it talks about the spiritual education of the inward man: “…be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind .”
Now, in education, there’s practice and exercise. Thus, in educating your inward man, you practise the Word; you practise living, seeing, and relating from your spirit. You refuse to relate to things from a natural or physical standpoint.

Remember part of what we read: “…be not conformed to this world…” ; meaning you shouldn’t live like them, or think like them, or see from their perspective. Instead, be transfigured and translated by the renewing of your mind; by feeding and nurturing your spirit with the Word, you change the way you think.

For example, hitherto you thought you were a failure, but now you think differently, because the Word says you’re a success. You thought you were a mere sinner, failing to please the Lord, but now you think and see yourself as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. You have a new mind-set—the mind-set of the righteous which indeed is a result of the education of the inward man.

CONFESSION

I have the mindset of the just. I’m positioned at all times to receive direction, inspiration, counsel and wisdom from the Spirit of God! I’m yielded to the guidance of the Spirit; therefore, I walk in consistent victories and triumphs, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 16:7 AMPC I will bless the Lord, Who has given me counsel; yes, my heart instructs me in the night seasons.

1 Peter 3:3-4 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Romans 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 10:1-21 & 2 Kings 6-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 12:1-12 & Numbers 24

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.
Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness.

I thank You Father, for the power of Your Spirit in my life! Even now, I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! I can do all things through Christ who energizes and infuses me with miracle-working ability! I am sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency! Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 21ST MAY 2019

THEME: GOD’S STANDARD REMAINS.

MEMORISE:

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Matthew 24:35

READ: Matthew 5:17-20

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

To explain the place of law and grace in our lives as Christians, one of my sons once said that the law teaches us godliness while grace gives us the power to do what the law commands. We can then say that law and grace work together for us to live acceptably before God. You cannot claim to be under the grace of God and live a lawless life, because those who live under God’s grace are subject to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1-2). You are a partaker of God’s grace because the Spirit of Lordship now lives in you and controls you to live by Christ’s commandments. On the other hand, you cannot obey the instructions of this Spirit of Lordship without the help of God’s grace. Why? It is because His standard is high and His was uncompromising. This is the reason why Christ paid such a high price for us to gain access to God’s throne, where we obtain grace that helps us in this regard. Hebrews 4:16 says:

“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”

God’s standard is entrenched in His word. No matter how much the world changes, the standards which God’s word sets for man to live by cannot be changed (Matthew 24:35, 2 Timothy 2:19).

Our Lord Jesus Christ in today’s Bible said He did not come to destroy the law or the prophets; rather, He came to fulfil them by the grace He brought from heaven. His grace is more than enough for those who are willing to obey God, love Him and worship Him in spirit and in truth. Whatever the Lord commands, He gives the grace to do (Philippians 2:13). From the Lord’s teachings in Matthew 5:27-32, it is obvious that His standard of the Law of Moses. This is because His standard establishes the will of God as it was in the beginning (Matthew 19:8). Thankfully, His grace is more than enough to help us meet this standard. For example, Christ brought the grace not only to avoid going into the act of sexual immorality but also to help us not lust after the opposite sex in our hearts (Matthew 5:27-28). The law says we should not commit murder, but the letter of grace helps us not to be angry at all. The same thing applies to the issue of divorce. Jesus Christ taught against divorce, equating it with the sin of adultery (Matthew 5:31-32). God’s standards have not changed, and they will never change. Our love for God should motivate us to live by His standards. James 1:25 says:

“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

Let us continually look into the perfect law of liberty in order to please our God daily.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me the grace to live by Your standards daily, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 35-36
Jeremiah 39

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

• Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
• Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

• Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

• Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

• Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

• Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

TUESDAY 21ST MAY, 2018

TOPIC:
ENHANCERS OF HIS MANIFEST PRESENCE.

SCRIPTURE: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Those who have the heart for others experience the Help of God.

The Presence of God is the greatest asset of anyone on earth. It is the Presence of God that provokes the manifestation of miracles. It is one thing to be a Born-Again Christian and have the Holy Spirit living inside of you, it is yet another thing to see the manifestation of that Spirit in your life.

Now, what does it take to see the manifestation of His Presence?

1. Compassion for others and sensitivity to the needs of people (Matt. 9:36): You need a heart of love if you want to see God at work in your life. Those who have heart for others experience the Help of God; those who walk in compassion experience His manifestations.

2. Value for His Presence (Psalm 27:4): It is those who value the Presence of God that draw the virtues of His Presence. The reason many people are bankrupt of the manifestation of God’s Presence is because they take Him God for granted. They can commit sin at will without conscience because they are not conscious of His Presence nor possess any value for the Presence of God.

Beloved, to see the Presence of God, you must imbibe the practice of love. The practice of love provokes the manifestation of the Presence of God, for God is love. From this day, you will see God manifest in your life like never before in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Those who have the heart for others experience the Help of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Trust God to have a plan for the needy and the poor in your budget no matter how little.

2. Let the Presence of God be your resting place.

PRAYER: O LORD, I ask that You give me the heart of love for You and for others. Let me live in Your Presence always, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: MIRACLE IN HIS PRESENCE.

QUOTE: When you raise people, they will in turn raise you. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Samuel 29:1 to 31:13, John 11:55 to 12:19, Psalm 118:1 to 18, Proverbs 15:24 to 26

AMAZING FACT: Billy Graham met with and prayed for 13 United States Presidents from Harry Truman to Donald Trump. He attended the inaugurations of six presidents and delivered the invocations for two of them, George H. W Bush and Bill Clinton.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow by 5:30pm for the preservation of your life and destiny. Invite your friends and loved ones.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, May 21, 2019*

*TOPIC: RELIGIOUSNESS OR RIGHTEOUSNESS?*
*Read: Luke 18:9-14*

*MEMORISE: _For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven_ (Matthew 5:20).*

*EXPOSITION*

Jesus Christ, the unequivocal and Great Rabbi, teaches with all clarity and emphasis where necessary. To the above question-like topic, one would wish your answer is “Both!” because that seems to be the safe answer. It is possible to be religious and not be righteous, but it is impossible to be righteous without being religious. Piety should not be taken for purity because, religious people may be pious but not necessarily pure!.

Majority in the church today feel very good because, they attend church for fellowship, worship, prayer and Bible study. All these really have some good in them because, they control lifestyle; regulate choices, moderate values and tastes. However, if they are devoid of righteousness imputed by Christ in its recipe, religion will not do regenerative and reformative works in the life of the church doers! Practical religion should lead to, or begin with, solid personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Imagine the woman in Jn. 4:1ff who knew history, tradition and culture of God’s people but became her best after her meeting with the Author of life – Jesus Christ.

Get it right now: religiousness without righteousness is unacceptable for entry into God’s kingdom. Shun Pharisees’ righteousness *(Matt. 23:1ff)* and humble allow Christ’s regeneration *(John 3:1ff)* in your life. if you humbly admit that with all your self-righteousness in dressing, conversation and general morality that you are still like filthy rag before God, He can make you righteous today, effortlessly.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Ask that God will deliver you from shackles of religiousness that has replaced His righteousness.
*2.* Lord, help Christian workers not to serve You in vain as many of us are more outward in our services.
*3.* Lord, flush out idolatry and human sacrifice from our nation.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 King 7:26 – 8:38; John 5:15 – 5:36*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR 

THE CHAMPIONS

TUESDAY MAY 21, 2019

TOPIC: THE POINT OF “IF I PERISH, I PERISH”
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ESTHER 4: 5-17)

Be reminded of the definition of commitment: “To BIND oneself o a certain course or policy.” Commitment is when you are ready to die rather than give up! Get to your ministry, office/shop/ business tomorrow and declare: “I’d rather die than give up on this vision/mission.” Make the same declaration concerning your academics, career, marriage, etc.

Note that HAMAN (any strong obstacle) can only bow to ESTHER (any committed and determined person) at the point of “IF I PERISH, I PERISH.” Years ago, what would have happened if Nelson Mandela had given up on his dream while he was in prison during the infamous, inhuman, ruthless and wicked APARTHEID REGIME?

This vision and booklet, ODM, would probably not be in South Africa today because I. the author – Bishop Dr Chris, is black and not white.
During his famous trial, just before his 21 years in a lonely prison cell, Mr. Mandela made this bloodstained speech: “During my lifetime, I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people; I have fought against black domination.
I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal for which I am prepared to die for.” Did you get that?

Oh, thank you Holy Ghost! Did that man not rule that same country 21 years later? He probably read or was inspired by Esther 4:16!
In this STORY to GLORY year, determine that for whatever you are believing God for, there is no going back. Determine to proclaim daily: “Though He slay me, yet will 1 trust Him” – Job 13:15. Determine that since God cannot lie and He cannot fail, you will be yoked (bonded) to your life’s assignment even if it means death.
Yes, be determined and never forget an extract from the booklet “Divine Comedy”: “In Fama non si vien, ne sotto cotter — For fame is not won by lying on a feather bed nor under a canopy.”
In the uncomfortable trials/bends of life, get to the point of “IF I PERISH, I PERISH” and at the end, by the workings of God, the fame of your testimony shall spread afar off! Amen and amen!
Our New York office is now: Unit C36, 67 West Street, Brooklyn, NY11222. Phone: (Whatsapp and text only) +1347 404 2121. Send in your healing testimonies to: orderodm@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: 
Take any song of worship as led.
1. Worship God for the gift of life!
2. Pray seriously again about your 2019 goals now!
3. Lord, accelerate my life’s progress/speed (Pray it well).
4. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers daily. Agree with me: Pray the Agreement Prayer in page 55 of the booklet “War Against Haman-14.” God cannot lie!
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM