The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 19th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 19TH MAY.

UPGRADING YOUR LIFE FROM GLORY TO GLORY

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye
transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Progress is something everybody wants. Success, and greater levels of success, is the desire of every human person. Yet, this remains an elusive phenomenon for many, because they haven’t acted on the Word. The Word of God is clear on how to have a fruitful, productive, and efficient life of success: it’s by the renewing of your mind, not by the renewing of your environment, wardrobes, homes, or bank accounts.

Why is your mind so important? It’s because God has fashioned the mind as the instrument for your transformation. Your mind is unlimited in its potential to create whatever you desire. When you put your mind-power to work, the possibilities are endless. There’re no limits to what you can achieve, and absolutely no restrictions to how high you can propel yourself in life.

Your prosperity is essentially determined by the content and quality of your mind, because with your mind, you can change anything about you! You can establish a perfect structure and administration for your life, and enjoy to the utmost the special life and blessings God has given you.

Open your mind to God’s Word through study and meditation. Don’t just gloss over or leaf through the pages of the Bible; study! 2 Timothy 2:15 says, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” Through conscious meditation on the Word, your mind is organized, reorganized, programmed or reprogrammed. Its contents and processes are synchronized with God’s thoughts and perfect will for your life. That’s what brings about the transformation.

Remember, who you are today is a function or expression of the contents and workings of your mind. Through God’s Word, you can work on your mind and change its contents, and that change will show up in your life as an upgrade, reflecting in your character and the results you have in life. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you, for your Word renews my mind, transforms my life, reorganizes and reprogrammes my thoughts in the direction of your perfect will for my life. As I consciously make your Word the contemplation of my spirit, my mind is inundated with thoughts of progress and possibilities, and as such, I experience higher levels of glory, excellence, success, victory and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 8:48-59 & 2 Kings 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 11:12-26 & Numbers 22

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for Your pulsating life that permeates my entire being. I am a partaker of the divine nature; an associate of the God-kind! I am filled with Your fullness; therefore, health, joy, prosperity, victory and the glorious life are my present-hour inheritance. I’ve been born into the life of dominion , success, and joy .

My life is for Your glory. I thank You for You have chosen me, and ordained me, that I should go and bring forth fruit, and that my fruit should abide. In all that I do, I prosper! I am consistently fruitful and productive, making progress and advancing in life on a daily basis in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 19TH MAY 2019

THEME: A BENEFIT OF THE ELECT.

MEMORISE:

The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous. Proverbs 15:29

READ: Luke 18:1-8

1And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:

3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.

4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

The benefits of the elect are innumerable, but we will be reflecting on just one of these today, which is the benefit of answered prayers. Who are the elect in the first place? Isaiah 42:1a says,

“Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;…….”

The elects are those with whom the Lord is well pleased. How does one become an object of God’s pleasure? The Holy Spirit answers that question in Psalm 147:11, where He says:

“The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.”

Because God has given freewill to every person, we all have a role to play to be numbered among His elect. Whether people believe it or not, God has His favorites. You can choose to be one of His favorites by fearing Him and willing to walk in His ways. As a man, Jesus Christ was a favorite of God because He willingly offered Himself to do God’s will (Hebrews 10:5, Philippians 2:5-11). Therefore, in Matthew 3:17, God declared concerning Him:

“This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

No wonder Jesus Enjoyed the benefit of answered prayers to the maximum when He was in the flesh. In John 11:41c-42, He said at the tomb of His friend Lazarus:

“Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.”

Proverbs 15:29 tells us that the Lord hears the prayer of the righteous. Righteousness is a gift of grace that we receive through faith in Jesus Christ (Romans 3:22, Romans 5:17). Faith is required to obtain the righteousness of God which qualifies us to be numbered among His elect. This issue of faith is so important if we are to enjoy the benefit of answered prayers, so much s that when Jesus taught on the place of persistence in prayer, He asked this question in Luke 18:8b

“ Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

This question needs an individual response from everyone.

Beloved, you need to be one of God’s elect if you want your prayers to be answered. God listens to the cry of the elect and responds positively to their requests. You can enjoy this benefit if you give your life to Christ today and continually live by faith in His word.

KEY POINT:

The Good Shepherd only recognizes the voice of His sheep. If your prayers go unanswered, it’s time for you to check your life and your faith.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 31-32
Jeremiah 38:1-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

SUNDAY MAY 19TH, 2019
TOPIC:
THE WORD AND THE TABLE IN THE WILDERNESS

SCRIPTURE: Then Jesus called his disciples [unto him,] and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: And I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way. Matthew 15:32

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your spirituality will provoke your prosperity; Dedication to God brings satisfaction in life.

Our anchor Scripture tells us the story of the multitude who had been with Jesus in the wilderness for three days to hear the Word of God and to be healed by Him. Jesus had compassion on them and asked the disciples to feed them so they would not faint in the way.

Now, there are critical facts to highlight from this story:

i. Your Heart for God opens God’s Heart Towards You (James 4:8).

God loves everyone generally, but He specially loves those who love Him. Your commitment to God and His Word is what unlocks His compassion towards your life. God does not have favourites but He has intimates; those who are intimate with God command the Hand of God.

ii. God is interested, not only in the spiritual welfare of His people but also in their physical wellbeing (3John 2).

After Jesus fed the multitude spiritually with the Word, He took care of their physical needs. Do not be discouraged or deceived that you are wasting your time by studying the Word, evangelizing and living uprightly for God. Your spirituality will provoke your prosperity. Dedication to God brings satisfaction in life.

Beloved, the table in the wilderness is provided by the power of the Word. God will not feed your spirit and starve your body. The same God who feeds your spirit nourishes and services your physical body. Settle with God and seek His Word because God and His Word are one. Do not be in a hurry to leave the Presence of God.

REMEMBER THIS: Your spirituality will provoke your prosperity; Dedication to God brings satisfaction in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Be committed to God and to His assignment on the earth.

2. Dwell in the Presence of God at all times

PRAYER: O LORD, I lay my all before You. My heart is open to receive all that You have in store for me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: A TABLE IN THE WILDERNESS – THE POWER OF THE WORD

QUOTE: The closer you get to God, the more secured your life will be. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Samuel 24:1 to 25:44, John 10:22 to 42, Psalm 116:1 to 19, Proverbs 15:20 to 21

AMAZING FACT: The average person has 10, 000 taste buds, with 2,000 of those under the tongue, inside the cheeks, on the roof of the mouth.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The LORD Furnish a table for you in every wilderness in this season in the Name of Jesus Christ
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 19TH MAY, 2019

TOPIC: JOHN LENNON: GOD CAN NEVER BE MOCKED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GALATIANS 6:1-10)

In 1966, during his interview with an American magazine, Mr. John Lennon (British singer, songwriter and member of the Beatles – the British rock music group) said: “Christianity will end, it will disappear.

I do not have to argue about that. Jesus was OK, but His subjects were too simple! Today, we (members of the Beatles) are more famous than Him.” But you know, the truth is that no man can mock God and share His glory in vain. After making the above statement, Mr. Lennon was fatally shot six times just outside his New York apartment building by Mark David Chapman, a jobless man who had gotten his autograph just a few hours earlier.

Yes, he said Christianity would end, but the good news is that the Beatles musical group, which was the most famous rock group in the world then, disintegrated and disappeared immediately after the death of Mr. Lennon. Who is more famous today? The Beatles or Jesus?

If not for the sake of their usage in today’s devotional, how many people still remember the Beatles? Oh, man is man and God is God! But do you know that each time you commit secret sins, you are mocking God to see if He is really alive?
Yes, you may not challenge God with your fingers pointed at Him, but does your double lifestyle not challenge His ability to Judge?

Use today’s devotional to repent and determine to live right. Stop mocking God with your lifestyle! Yes, God is merciful and kind, but note that: There is always this one fall that can be the end of God’s mercy for you! There is always this one fall that can be the end of grace for you!

There is always this one fall that can bring you from grace to grass.! You cannot plant a mango and reap an orange! You reap what you sow – today’s scripture Vs. 7. Watch it! Clean up now as you pray seriously!

Remember, the 7-Sundays programme titled: 55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY continues today. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. Time: 8am.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s Not A Friend…

1. Worship the Lord because there is none besides Him.
2. Repent from mocking God in the past by your double lifestyle. Pray about today’s message as it affects you.
3. Lord, revive all the glory in my life. Let nothing else take your place in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. Lord, disgrace any power that is contending for Your glory in my life/ministry. Pray seriously about your life/ministry now.
5. Pray any other prayer(s) as you are led now.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (JOB 18-20)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Song 1: There’s Not A Friend

1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! No, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

Refrain:

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ‘til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5. Was e’er a gift like the Saviour given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, May 19, 2019*

*TOPIC:* PLAN AHEAD TO STAY AHEAD*
*Read Proverbs 16:1-9*

*MEMORISE*

*A man’s heart plans his ways but God directs his steps (Proverbs 16:9)*

*EXPOSITION*

A renowned man of God was found studying, writing and meditating all night, after he and a group of some leaders had some hours of programme. Ordinarily one would have expected everybody to observe a deserving rest before the next programme, but to be better than the followers, according to his reply, he needed to play ahead.

Somebody said, “If you want to be the head, read ahead”. But it is not even only limited to reading, leaders have a lot to do, if they must have anything to be truly identified with. Captains of warriors are expected to be better warriors than their lieutenants, in terms of experience and strategy. Where this is lacking, failure beckons!

If you are a pastor over a Church, you must pray, read and be ready ahead, if you must succeed in that Church. Education and experience are life-long schools. Nobody graduates from these schools, until entrance into the grave. Therefore, every sacred or secular leader must be well up-to date in order to meet with demands and challenges times and season will throw at them!

Jesus, our perfect example, lived this throughout His three and half year’s ministry on earth. He would always separate Himself from the curious crowds for meditation and fellowshipping with His Father. This contributed to His erudition, brilliance and excellence, in the ministry. When others are sleeping, *studying to show yourself approved of God* (2 Tim. 2:15). When others are enjoying entertainment, choose meditation in profitable things. The difference between you and them will soon be revealed (Mal. 4:16).

You must not relent in efforts of rebuilding, reforming, recommitting yourself to be truly fit and relevant to your world, in your chosen career. Stay on the top as you do this, today and always. Prepare!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, help me to make all the sacrifice needed to put me on top.
2. Oh Lord, I refuse to be a mediocre as from today.
3. Father, deliver Church leaders from the Spirit of distraction and worldliness which make them to undermine spiritual exercises that could trigger growth of members.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I King 3:16 - 5:17; John 4:25 - 4:46.*
*HAVE A REFRESHING TIME IN HIS PRESENCE.......... SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM