The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 18th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 18TH MAY.

THREE IMPORTANT FACTS FOR A SOUL WINNER

…he that winneth souls is wise (Proverbs 11:30).

As Christians, we’re all in the ministry of reconciliation; we’re called to win souls. As soul winners, there’re certain requirements necessary for an effective ministry in leading men to Christ.

First is clarity; clarity of the message that you preach. You must understand the message of Christ, first for yourself, because you can’t communicate to someone else something you don’t understand. You can’t bless someone else with something that you haven’t been blessed with. You can only give what you have; and so, a good understanding of the Gospel is imperative.

Secondly, conviction; there has to be absolute conviction in your spirit about Christ and the salvation that He brought for the whole world. You must become fully persuaded of His message, of His person, and of His mission.

The Apostle Paul in Romans 1:16 expressed a profound note of conviction. He said, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth….” His persuasion was absolute: there’s no other way for salvation except Jesus Christ! There’re no options.

He also said, “…for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16). You can only make such a statement when you’re fully persuaded; when you know without an iota of doubt that the only way to life and for life is Jesus Christ, who is Himself LIFE.
Thirdly, possession! As a soul winner, you must have full possession of truth. You may be convinced of something, but it’s not enough. That truth must become yours.

The Lord Jesus said in John 6:47, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” The one who believes is a possessor. You must be in possession of the truth that, as a soul winner, you have eternal life, and that’s what you’re dispensing to others. You’re “living” eternal life now.
Arm yourself with these truths as you go about your soul-winning work, and you’ll be a more effective minister of reconciliation.

PRAYER

Holy Father, thank you for equipping me with this important information on how to be a successful soul winner. I receive your instructions with meekness, and declare that my soul-winning efforts are taken to a new and higher level of glory, success and productivity, as I put your Word to work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 16:15; And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Daniel 12:3; And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 8:31-47 & 1 Kings 22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 11:1-11 & Numbers 21

#TALKINGSESSION

18TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for the precious gift of the Holy Spirit who grants me spiritual insight, and sets me on the right course in life. I walk in righteousness and dominion, having insight into mysteries and secrets of Your Kingdom; and I live above the distracting influences of the world, because I live in Your Word. Daily, I walk in the fullness of God’s
blessings; I excel and make progress on every side.

I thank You for Your love, which is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I extend this undiluted love to everyone around me, showing sincere concern about their challenges, and expressing true joy and happiness for their successes. Envy, jealousy, and pride have no place in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 18TH MAY 2019

THEME: IT PAYS TO SERVE THE LORD.

MEMORISE:

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. Matthew 19:29

READ: Luke 5:1-7

1And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,

2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets.

3 And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.

4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.

5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

6 And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

7 And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink.

How great our joy will be when we realize the blessings that come from serving the Lord God our Maker! The fact remains, God created man in order to bless him. Only few parents, if any at all, would want to have children so that those children can feed them. As a matter of fact, good parents prepare treasures for their children to inherit. It earthly parents can do this; how much more would the Almighty God prepare treasures for His children? We see this character of God in Genesis 1, where He created all the good things of life before creating man. In addition, God created mankind in order to walk in partnership with him. He created Adam and gave him a garden to dress. This garden served as a place where they fellowshipped together as partners.

In the encounter between Jesus Christ and Peter recorded in today’s Bible reading, God further demonstrates His desire for partnership. Jesus engaged Peter’s services as He preached to the multitude at the lake of Gennesaret, and when He was done, He rewarded him with an unprecedented catch of fish. This is what our Lord can do for whoever chooses to serve Him. When the Lord called me into His service on full-time basis, little did I know how much He would bless me for answering His call. Today, if anyone ask me how I feel about working for God, I will simply tell the fellow, “It pays to serve the Lord.” Beloved, are you in doubt as to whether or not you should serve God? Perhaps you don’t even know how to serve Him. To serve the Lord you must first believe in Jesus Christ (John 6:28-29). Those who choose to serve God must come to Jesus by answering the call He made to all mankind in Matthew 11:28-30, and begin to learn of Him. You cannot render service to God anyhow because He has an acceptable way of serving Him. His word says in Romans 12:1:

“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”

Jesus served God acceptably when He was here on earth, and that is why you should learn of Him. When you follow the example of His service, you can be sure you are serving God acceptably. In today’s memory verse, the Lord gives a mouth-watering assurance of our reward when we serve Him diligently. This reward cuts across both the temporal and the eternal. It is indeed rewarding to serve the Lord. I am a living testimony of this, and you can be also.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to serve You acceptably, and help me not to miss my reward here and hereafter.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 29-30 Jeremiah 37

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

• I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

• The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

• Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

• My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

• Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SATURDAY 19TH MAY, 2019

TOPIC
THE BENEFIT OF MAXIMISING THE MORNING TIME

SCRIPTURE: Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. Psalm 110:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: People who know how to take delivery of the morning have a spirit that is permanently vibrant.

In the day of God’s power, God’s people shall be clothed with the garment of purity and power (Psalm 110:3). The day of God’s power is the day when the enemies of God and the enemies of the Church shall be brought into submission. Now, this purity and power is delivered to God’s people from the womb of the morning.

From our anchor Scripture, we see that there is a dimension of spiritual mystery associated with the morning. The morning time of the day is pregnant with spiritual potentials, and those who know how to maximise it take delivery of Divine products.

Abraham in Genesis 19:27 got up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD.

Abraham was a man who knew how to take delivery of the morning. No wonder he had a private army that defeated the armies of four nations.

The morning time is pregnant with Divine visitation and encounters (Job 10:12). Many times, when we miss our spiritual commitment in the morning, we miss a Divine visitation. People who know how to take delivery of the morning have a spirit that is permanently vibrant. God cannot visit you and you remain powerless.

Beloved, endeavour to keep your appointment with God in the morning, especially in the early hours, and expect a visitation from God.

REMEMBER THIS: People who know how to take delivery of the morning have a spirit that is permanently vibrant.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make the decision to maximize the morning time in praying, worship and studying the Word.

2. Be diligent and discipline yourself to maintain your early morning schedule. Whatever you have to do to be alert to pray in the morning, do it.

PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for the grace to maximise my morning time. Help me not to miss Your visitation for my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: IN THE DAYS OF HIS POWER

QUOTE: No devil can silence the voice of a man or woman who is connected to God in prayer. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Samuel 22:1 to 23: 29, John 10:1 to 21, Psalm 115:1 to 18, Proverbs 15:18 to 19

AMAZING FACT: The world’s shortest tree species is the Dwarf Willow. It is rare to find one more than 2 1/2 inches tall.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service tomorrow at 9:00am at the Glory Dome, The Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to maximize the morning season of your life is released upon your life from today henceforth in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 18TH MAY, 2019*

*TOPIC: NEW PHONES ARE COMING: PLEASE CALL HOME!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6:1-14*

Years ago, it would have been considered ‘madness’, because the word ‘SOCIAL MEDIA’ was not in any dictionary. Today, in a few seconds, you can reach the end of the globe! He current *iPhone X* line is very nice but expensive! The *Samsung Galaxy family* is still the mainstream Android phone brand to beat, and the new *Galaxy S10* is a hit. But even though Samsung phones don’t burst into fames anymore, I still can’t blame you for wanting to look at other options. In the near future, the following phones will be revealed:

1. *Honor View 20.* The Honor View 29 might be the best upcoming Android phone you’ll ever get to use because of a trade war – designed only for Europe and Asia! 2. *Blackberry Key2 LE:* Blackberry has crashed before. But they are planning a comeback through the Blackberry Key2 LE which has Snapdragon 636 processor, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of initial storage, 13MP and 5MP cameras. 3. *Nokia 9:* Since their freedom from Microsoft, Nokia is releasing Nokia 8 and Nokia 9 – very similar to the Galaxy S8. 4. *Nubia Red Magic Mars:* It is still a wonder why the world needs a dedicated gaming phone like the upcoming Nubia Red Magic Mars – for games! But time will tell.

Indeed, the world is bringing communication nearer to the doorstep of the average man. But the nagging question the Holy Ghost is asking you today is: “As Human Communication is improving with better phones and mobile picture technology, is your divine communication with home (heaven) improving? Are you able to hear from heaven and get a picture (glimpse) of what heaven is doing or wants you to do? Where do you call when the clouds are dark and troubles strike? Do you call home (the Throne of Grace), friends or that rich brother with a fine car in your local church?” Jeremiah 29:12 boldly declares: “Then shall ye call upon Me and ye shall go and pray unto Me and I will hearken unto you.”

Remember that when Daniel knew him enemies had ganged up against him and trouble is near, Vs. 10 of today’s scripture says, “…he kneeled upon his knees three times a day and prayed and gave thanks before his God.” He called home! Not the king who was his friend! And at the end, his enemies fell into everlasting disgrace! In this STORY to GLORY year, you must deal with laziness and prayer killers daily because *THERE IS A MOBILE PHONE within you (anywhere, anytime)! Try embarking on a dry fating like Esther if the problem is stubborn!* If you phone lines to heaven have been disconnected, re-package the batteries today again; home is better than any of that mobile phone technology. Call home daily, early and often! Pray seriously NOW!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: Count Your Blessings…

1. I command all evil traps sent to disconnect me from home (heaven) to be paralyzed today in Jesus name *(Pray it well).*
2. I receive grace to pray again! Holy Spirit, revive me again!
3. Dear Lord, let me hear and see clearly concerning my destiny.
4. Pray over today! Pray for your life, family and ministry as you are led now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOB 14-17*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: Count Your Blessings*

1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

*Refrain*

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?

Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, May 18, 2019*

*TOPIC: DARKNESS IS PAST*
*Read: I John 2:1-8*

*MEMORISE: _Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining_ (I John 2:8).*

*EXPOSITION*

Basically, absence of light is darkness. Darkness connotes pervasive evil and wickedness. Its direct products are sadness, sorrows, sickness and diseases. Other darkness’ offspring are debts, discontentment, failure, distress, anguish, torment and lack of spiritual enlightenment, which is chief all!.

However, the entrance of God’s Word overwhelms darkness permanently *(Ps. 119:130).* Jesus Christ, a free gift to man, appeared and did irreparable destruction to all works of darkness. God’s pronouncement in Genesis chapter one made darkness which covered the earth to disappear.

The devil always likes to keep anyone in the dark while Jesus came as the Way, the Truth and Life *(Jn. 14:6).* Dear devout, if truly you have been called to the Lord’s marvelous light from darkness, devil has no hidden place in, and around you any longer. The time of darkness should be past and light shines now and ever more.

God commands you to shine, even if thick darkness covers the earth. He said He (God) will show forth His glory on you, provided you recognise yourself as a child of light. As an agent of light, you must promote light and all what it represents.

When people lament that darkness reigns supreme in a Church, town, home or country, this is relative because true children of light operate under it, unhindered. They are not being superintend over by darkness, because Jesus Christ has appeared, darkness and its representation is over! May this be truly so in your life, today and always.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, please forgive all my years of exploits in darkness.
*2.* Oh Lord, let Your light shine in homes that are currently facing the wrath of the Devil, and give them victory.
*3.* Father, deliver the youths and the Church in general from this perilous world and help us to walk in the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 King 1:50 – 3:15; John 4:3 – 4:24*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM