The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 17th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 17TH MAY.

A NEW MAN WITHOUT A PAST

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Jesus died for the whole world; the entire world of humans. He was judged for everybody. Now, if you’ve accepted His vicarious sacrifice, that is, you believe He died in your stead, and that God raised Him back to life, and have confessed His Lordship over your life, you receive eternal life. Instantly, righteousness is imparted to your spirit, and you’re born again. You immediately become a new man without a past.

The Bible says Jesus Christ was delivered up on account of our transgressions, but was raised for our justification (Romans 4:25). Romans 5:1 declares that we’re justified by faith and at peace with God. Justification means you’re not charged with sin; you’re acquitted and declared righteous. That’s who the new creation is; he has no sin, because he’s a new creature, who never existed before. All things have become new.

Christianity is so simple. All you have to do is accept what the Word says as the truth to live by, and your struggles will be over. The struggle ends immediately you accept all that Christ has done. Suddenly, you’re awakened to the reality of the spiritual realm; the reality of your new life in Christ. It’s an amazing life, an amazing walk in righteousness, and in the perfection and liberty of Christ.

Those who don’t understand this are the ones struggling with the flesh, trying every day to be perfect. I would to God they’d simply accept the truth of God’s Word! He simply wants you to believe and live accordingly. Believe that you’re a new creation in Christ Jesus with no past of sins! Believe you’re justified! Believe you’re now the righteousness of God in Christ, and live your life in Him through faith.

PRAYER

I adore you, blessed Father, Lord God of heaven and earth, for blessing me with your Word, and for your glory in my life. Thank you for the new life I have in Christ, a life of righteousness and eternal dominion. You’ve blessed me richly with all things to enjoy. I walk in favour, divine health and prosperity all the days of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 4:24-25 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Colossians 3:9-10 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 8:12-30 & 1 Kings 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 10:46-52 & Numbers 20

#TALKINGSESSION 17TH MAY.
KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD
Dear Father, I thank You for the life of splendour, grace, prosperity, and greatness You’ve brought me into. I am excelling and making progress on every side, and my faith is prevailing over circumstances , as I walk in the fullness of Your blessings.

I am an offspring of the Word, and a joint heir with Christ. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage. I am conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 17TH MAY 2019

THEME: WHEN REVIVAL COMES.

MEMORISE:

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. Psalm 110:3

READ: Isaiah 2:1-4

1The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

In the spiritual sense, ‘revival’ refers to a period of unusual outpouring of God’s power brought about by an unprecedented manifestation of His presence. It is a time of refreshing for God’s people (Acts 3:19). The story of Elijah’s conquest on Mount Camel is a reference point on what revival looks like (1 Kings 18:17-40). The prophets of Baal had boasted of the power of their god and had been calling on him in vain, but after the power of God came upon the mountain and consumed the sacrifice of His prophet, the people began to chant “Elijah, Elijah” – meaning “Elohim is Jah” or “The Lord, he is the God.” 1 Kings 18:39 says:

“And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.”

How true the word of God is! As today’s memory verse says, the people were indeed willing to bow to God and declare His Lordship after witnessing the demonstration of His power. In the day of God’s power that revival brings, people will acknowledge the Leadership of Christ and they will be willing to live out His righteousness.

In today’s Bible reading, the Holy Spirit reveals to us what happens when revival comes. In the day of God’s power, of their own accord, people will flock to God’s alter to confess their sins and leave them there, never to pick them up again. They will eagerly seek the Lord and do His will, summoning each other to come and worship the Lord. Moreover, people in political power will submit to the priests of the Lord, like in the days of Elisha when the king called the prophet “My father” (2 Kings 13:14). When revival comes, instruments of mass destruction shall turn into instruments of mass construction and implements for production of food for people to eat and enjoy. The revival from heaven will affect all spheres of human endeavor. I pray that God sends that day quickly so that evil legislations can be replaced with divine laws that promote the dignity of mankind. I pray for a time when people will willingly relinquish acts like bestiality, homosexuality, incest and other forms of sexual perversion; humanity will then be freed from the horrible consequences that come with such acts. May the Lord send His power more than ever before, so that His people, particularly the Church, can be His true ambassadors, influencing their world towards righteousness.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please send Your revival into every corner of the world so that men may willingly submit to Your Lordship, and let it begin within my spirit, soul and body.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 28
Jeremiah 36:20-32

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: WHEN THE POWER OF GOD DESCENDED

1. When the power of God descended
On the day of Pentecost,
All the day of waiting ended,
They received the Holy Ghost

Refrain:
O Lord, send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
And baptize, every one.

2. Tongues of flame came down upon them,
And they preached the word in power,
Listening multitudes awakened
Turned to God that very hour.

3. We are waiting Holy Spirit
We are all of one accord,
Lord fulfill just now the promise
That is given in thy Word.

4. Fill and thrill us with Thy presence,
Grant the blessing that we need
Flood our souls with wondrous glory,
While the prayer of faith we plead.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 17 MAY, 2019

TOPIC: ACCESSING THE OVERFLOW THROUGH DEDICATION

SCRIPTURE: Let them shout for joy,"and be glad, that favour my righteous cause": yea,"let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. Psalm 35":27

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your stand with God determines your stand in this life and in eternity.

There is a realm in God called the realm of the overflow – overflowing joy,"overflowing unction, overflowing supernatural favour, overflowing blessing, overflowing supernatural supplies, etc. There is a master card that guarantees access to this realm of overflow in God, and it is called dedication. Dedication is the secret of the overflow. 

Our anchor Scripture tells us that God has pleasure in the prosperity of His servants. Those who serve God are servants of God. Those who favour the cause of God’s Kingdom on earth attract His joy, favour and blessing in overflowing dimensions. When you favour the cause of God, depression runs far from you. When you are excited about the work of God, sorrow cannot be your portion. If adversity is not your desire, then be involved in His service. 

A dedicated person is brutally focused on and committed to the purpose and agenda of God. And when you are committed to the cause of God, you secure the attention and help of God. This means, no mortal man can discourage, hinder, oppose or undermine your commitment to God. You become irresistible and unstoppable!

Beloved, to be openly dedicated to God is to be publicly uplifted by God. To hide your identity is to hinder your destiny. 

Now, a major channel of dedication to God is personal devotion and communion with God. This refers to a dedicated prayer life, study of the Word and worship. The quantity of time you spend with God determines the degree of your dedication to God. Your stand with God determines your stand in this life and in eternity. 

REMEMBER THIS": Your stand with God determines your stand in this life and in eternity.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Take a stand for God always.

2. Let your lifestyle be an example to those around you; do not hide your identity as a Christian.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You help me to stand firm in You. Please do not let me stray from Your Presence, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION FOR THE OVERFLOW 

QUOTE: As long as your hope is alive,"your help is on the way. As long as your faith is alive, your change must come. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING": 1 Samuel 20:1 to 21:15,"John 9":1 to 41,"Psalm 113":1 to 114:8,"Proverbs 15":15 to 17

AMAZING FACT: Billy Graham helped former president George Bush to stop drinking. Bush said in his 2010 book ‘Decision Points’ that he was actually drunk when he first met Graham in 1985 at his parent’s house in Maine. His encounter with the pastor changed his life.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you step up in your commitment to God, I decree that you step away from the realm of bankruptcy to the realm of the overflow, in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 17TH MAY, 2019*
*TOPIC: NOW I KNOW*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 3:1-30*

Often, during difficult times, we sing songs like, “Trials dark on ev’ry hand, and we cannot understand; All the way that God will lead us to that blessed promised land; But He’ll guide us with His eye and we’ll follow till we die; We will understand it better by and by.” This great song recently mad the more meaning to me when this booklet *“OUR DAILY MANNA”* was shown to me on the day I wanted to commit suicide about 23 years ago! That day remains an unforgettable day in my life till date. The demand for this vision and booklet which started with just 50 copies printed with borrowed money, has gone global.

The calls we get daily for prayers are almost unbearable to answer. It is like a nightmare sometimes. I return all the glory to God! *NOW I KNOW* why God allowed the circumstance I went through at that time which led to my suicide mission! By the grace of God, I have helped hundreds who are at the verge of committing suicide. Oh, how awesome our God is, who specializes in turning *STORIES TO GLORIES!* No wonder God waited for Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego to be thrown into the fire to prove to people that He was indeed Jehovah Shammah. Now I know that every allowed pain is for an expected gain and every allowed trial is for an approved triumph.

Now I know that great miseries provoke great ministries and there can be no lasting wisdom without divinely permitted wounds. Oh, now I know that, *“It is a mistake to suppose that men succeed through success; they much often succeed through failures/pain. Precept, study, advice, and example could never had taught them so well as failure/allowed pain has done”* (Samuel Smiles). Beloved, hold on because God will turn that your *PAINFUL STORY* to a *CELEBRATED GLORY* and promote you beyond your imagination. Passing through TOUGH TIMES? *Very soon you will know why!* Hold on! Trust the Right Hand of the LORD!

*GET THESE TWO BOOKS NOW!*
If you want a miracle that silences your HATERS through YOUR WORDS or if you are experiencing miscarriages/delayed childbirth; or you know of anyone experiencing a delay or for your library update, I recommend my two powerful books titled: *“MY WOMB MUST OPEN” and “BULLETS IN MY MOUTH.”* Visit our Lagos Ogudu bookstore or any ODM distributor or bookstore worldwide!
*Don’t forget the ODM MERCY MOUTH – JUNE!*
*Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO.: 1021784230. ACCT. NAME: “ODM MERCY OUTREACH” or any account on page 29 of this booklet, to help our visitation on Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD in Jesus name.*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes…

1. Worship God. Give Him thanks for all you’ve been through. Ask for the grace to hold on till He turns your STORY to GLORY.
2. Lord, do for me what You did for others. Lord, change my story.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOB 11-13*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, May 17, 2019*

*TOPIC: JUDGE YOURSELF*
*Read: Luke 6:30-37*

*MEMORISE: _Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven_ (Luke 6:37).*

*EXPOSITION*

God remains the perfect, faultless, spotless and unquestionable judge. Judgement in this perspective explains final determination of a person’s fate, which either results in commendation or condemnation. Even when the secular Judge or justice, by his/her final pronouncement determines an accused person’s fate, that pronouncement is not final, provided the concerned person gets to know God, the final Judge.

In our relationship and interaction with people from various walks, traditions, cultures, religious, ethnic group, we are not encouraged to arrogate to ourselves, the position of God, by judging others. The LORD remains our judge. *(Is. 33:22).* 

Destructive criticisms, condemnation of persons instead of actions considered negative, and ruling out possibility of repentance from an erring individual, all tantamount to “Judging”. And this is exactly what Christ Jesus warns us against. *(Matt 7:1-2).*

When you have a log in your eyes, how will you recognise a speck in another’s? Many a times, the person arrogating him or herself to be the “teacher” “referee” or “judge” in certain matters is most guilty. James also advises Christians to exercise restraint, when it comes to this matter *(Jas.4:11).*

The only One qualified to pass accurate, timely and faultless judgement is God. He (God) gives constructive, reformative and corrective verdict. We must try to correct in love and never condemn people but actions that are truly condemnable. Stay bless as you do this today and always.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Lord, search my heart and purify it.
*2.* Oh Lord, help me to always see the good in others and stop condemning them.
*3.* Father, personally point the sins of our leaders to them, so they can make amends.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Sam. 24:12 – 24:25; 1 King 1:50; John 3:17 – 4:2*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM