The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 15th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 15TH MAY.

WE LIVE IN THE SPIRIT.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:25).

As Christians, we don’t go in and out of the Spirit; we live in the Spirit. There’re two expressions for being in the Spirit: one is to be in a trance or in a vision. In that sense, your physical senses are more or less suspended, and that’s a temporal experience.

The other and more important expression of being in the Spirit is being born into the Spirit. This is when you become aware and alive to the spirit-realm through the Word and the Holy Ghost, and live in that consciousness even though you’re in this world and your physical senses are conscious of your natural environment. Howbeit, you’re living with the mindset and consciousness of the heavenly being that you are. You see the same things with other people, but you have a different interpretation and a different understanding.

Our theme scripture admonishes that if we live in the Spirit, we should also walk in the Spirit. In other words, since you’re born into the realm of the Spirit, since you live in the Spirit, act accordingly. Act with the consciousness that you’re in the Spirit and let that consciousness dictate your physical condition.

For example, when the children of Israel left Egypt, the Bible tells us that they carried their own atmosphere with them: “And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night” (Exodus 13:21). They had the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night. The biting cold at night, and scorching heat by day, didn’t affect them because they were in the Holy Ghost atmosphere.

Today, we live in the same Holy Ghost atmosphere, in Christ. The Holy Ghost lives in you, and you carry Him everywhere. Therefore, you have His atmosphere, which makes you different. That’s why you can come into a place, where everybody is sad and depressed, and things change; because you came in with the atmosphere of joy. People are under the spell of darkness and failure, and you come in there with brightness and victory, because you’re the light of the world. Hallelujah!

Dominate your environment with the atmosphere of the Spirit. Walk in the Spirit, for that’s the realm from which, and into which, you’re born of God.

PRAYER

Thank you precious Holy Spirit for being my peculiar atmosphere and advantage in life; you’ve made my life very different and beautiful. I rule and dominate my world with the atmosphere of joy, peace, success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Galatians 5:16 [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 7:1-24 & 1 Kings 15-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 10:23-31 & Numbers 18

#TALKINGSESSION 15TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD

Father, I thank You for the blood of Jesus that speaks my salvation and total deliverance from sin. I rejoice because I know sin shall not have dominion over me, because Christ Jesus died for me, and was raised back to life for my justification, thereby absolving me of every guilt and judgment of sin both
now and forever.

I thank You for Your Word that has lifted and placed me on a pedestal beyond the ordinary. I acknowledge my special place in Christ and declare that my life is a manifestation of Your glory even as I live and walk in the supernatural today,

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 15TH MAY 2019

THEME: DON’T BE INTIMIDATED!

MEMORISE:

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Matthew 5:15

READ: 1 Samuel 17:22-31

22 And David left his carriage in the hand of the keeper of the carriage, and ran into the army, and came and saluted his brethren.

23 And as he talked with them, behold, there came up the champion, the Philistine of Gath, Goliath by name, out of the armies of the Philistines, and spake according to the same words: and David heard them.

24 And all the men of Israel, when they saw the man, fled from him, and were sore afraid.

25 And the men of Israel said, Have ye seen this man that is come up? surely to defy Israel is he come up: and it shall be, that the man who killeth him, the king will enrich him with great riches, and will give him his daughter, and make his father's house free in Israel.

26 And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?

27 And the people answered him after this manner, saying, So shall it be done to the man that killeth him.

28 And Eliab his eldest brother heard when he spake unto the men; and Eliab's anger was kindled against David, and he said, Why camest thou down hither? and with whom hast thou left those few sheep in the wilderness? I know thy pride, and the naughtiness of thine heart; for thou art come down that thou mightest see the battle.

29 And David said, What have I now done? Is there not a cause?

30 And he turned from him toward another, and spake after the same manner: and the people answered him again after the former manner.

31 And when the words were heard which David spake, they rehearsed them before Saul: and he sent for him.

In Colossians 2:18, the Holy spirit warns us to beware of those who will try to intimidate us against doing what God has laid on our hearts to do in furtherance of the gospel. Using accusations and eye-service, some people resorted to emotional blackmail to deter zealous children of God from their passion. Unfortunately, such behavior is usually rooted in envy and jealousy, and it exist even among children of God. For example, when a child of God chooses to bless his or her pastor, or decides to single-handedly execute Church projects, some people would accuse them of bribing their way into the pastor’s heart for undue advantage. In the face of such accusations, unless such a child of God is well rooted in God, he or she may chicken out of doing the good work the Lord has ordained him or her to do. Beloved, beware of doing things to discourage other believers from putting their God-given gifts to use in advancing the cause of God’s Kingdom. I suffered this when my wife and I newly became born again and were zealously working to redeem the time we had wasted before knowing Jesus Christ. It seems to me that the “brethren” who engage in acts as this are not aware of what the Lord said in today’s memory verse.

Before David triumphed over Goliath, he also faced discouraging accusations from his brethren. By God’s divine arrangement, David was sent by his father to his brothers on the battlefield. When he got there, he heard Goliath insulting the host of the Lord’s army, and he could not take it because of the Spirit and anointing of God upon his life. God had actually prepared him to give Israel victory against the Philistines. He therefore began to make enquiries as to how he could enlist in the army to fight on behalf of the God of Israel. Amazingly, his eldest brother, Eliab, became very angry with him for this! David’s response to his anger shows the mind of someone who knew his life had a purpose (1 Samuel 17:29). Children of destiny should learn from this and also from the fact that David turned away from his brother’s envy-driven anger and talked with someone else, until news about him got to king Saul. Beloved, do you know the God that you serve? Do you know why he made you who you are? Do you allow people to deter you from your God-given assignment? Remember, everyone will give account of the talent given to them by the Master (Matthew 25:14-30, Romans 14:12). Therefore, use your all to advance the cause of God’s kingdom on earth, and you will receive commendation and reward when the Master returns.

ACTION POINT:

Use every gift and opportunity God has given you in life to advance the cause of His Kingdom.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 24-25
Jeremiah 35:12-36:3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

• Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

• Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

• Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

Wednesday 15th May

*DIELESS PASSION FOR GOD*

SCRIPTURE : "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment". Mark 12:29-30

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : A person dedicated to God never comes to the end of the knowledge of God.

"Dedication to God means giving one’s body, heart and soul wholeheartedly to God. It is living to give God pleasure with one’s life. To be dedicated to God is to spend one’s life, time, energy and resources for God".

In order to know if a man or a woman is dedicated to God, there are proofs and evidences to look out for in his/her life. Knowing these proofs will also help improve our dedication to God.

Now, one major proof of dedication to God is die-less passion for God. (Psalm 63:1-2). This refers to an unquenchable hunger or passion to God. It is hunger for God that cannot be conquered. This is coming to the point where nothing in this world can take the place of your love for God – no amount of worldly possession or height of earthly attainment. A dedicated person demonstrates permanent hunger for God.

A person who is dedicated to God never comes to the end of the knowledge of God. "The more you know Him, the more you want to know Him". That a person that is restless, who is passionately yearning and longing to know more of God (Psalm 42:1-2). That is the passion of a man who is truly and genuinely dedicated to God.

Beloved, to have a heart that is comfortable with apathy and lethargy towards the things of God is a spiritual challenge. Make up your mind to be interested in what interests God.

REMEMBER THIS : A person who is dedicated to God never comes to the end of the knowledge of God.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

1. Be dedicated in serving God using your time, resources and giftings to honour God.
2. Be dedicated to the service of God in church.
PRAYER : O Lord,"I dedicate my life in service to You. I release my time, resources, giftings for Your service, Lord in Jesus’ Name"
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "PROOFS (MARKS) OF DEDICATION"
QUOTE: "Nothing compels the attention of the multitude like proofs. When the proof is not strong, the pull is not strong". Culled from "MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY" by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING : 1 Samuel 17:1 to 18:4, John 8:21 to 30, Psalm 111:1 to 10, Proverbs 15:11
AMAZING FACT : Charles Finney, the great revivalist, was a masterful orator; he addressed the audience as sinners and prayed for them by name. He prolonged his meetings until early morning and even carried his meetings to factories and as a result won innumerable souls for God.

TODAY IN HISTORY : 15/05/1957 - Evangelist Billy Graham launches his "crusade" in front of 18,000 people at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : "A fresh baptism of hunger for God is upon you today. Proceed with fresh fire in Jesus’ Name".
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - _International Day of Families_*

*TOPIC: BE A BETTER HALF*
*Read: Proverbs 31:10-31*

*MEMORISE: _And the LORD God said, "It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him_ (Genesis 2:18).*

*EXPOSITION*

From the perspective of the Bible, concerning marriage, the woman is provided for the man to be his helpmeet (an exact or precise assistant that fits him, or a round peg in the man’s round hole).

Analysts and marriage consultants are of the opinion, therefore, that man/woman is the better half of the woman/man, and that is the stance of the Bible. One wonders why not just “half”, why “better half”?

The reason is explained in this wise: a man/woman remains an incomplete half without his/her wife/husband *(Gen. 2:18).* The whole is man and woman. The half remains a half without the other half! When the other half (either man or woman) is joined, it completes to make a whole (one). This is a biblical analysis that yet seems “illogical” to the natural man.

Until you begin to see an obvious incompleteness in you while you were single, you may not appreciate your spouse! It is high time we began to realise that neither the man nor the woman is one-third or one-quarter of the whole one; as man is one-half, so is the woman. It is the combination of the two halves that make up a meaningful, virile, healthy and enduring union.

The Holy Spirit is now saying, in today’s dose of the Living Water that you, as the man/woman, need to be more than just a half to your woman/man. You are a completer and also a complement to him/her. There is a reason God has brought you, together, beyond procreation and avoidance of sexual immorality. You must see your union in purposive perspective. God brought you into your spouse’s life to better his/her life spiritually, academically, vocationally, emotionally, relationally, and every other wise.
How well have you been doing this? Receive the grace to be a better half indeed, to your spouse, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, help our youths to always wait on You to patiently and painstakingly locate their better halves before jumping into marriage.
*2.* Oh Lord, help couples who are only enduring marriage to start enjoying it.
*3.* Lord, prove Your supremacy over the nation, Nigeria, and cause Your eternal plan and programme to materialize on and for her, regardless of Satan’s machinations.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Sam. 20:22 – 22:37; John 1:49 – 2:19*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR 

THE CHAMPIONS

WEDNESDAY MAY 15, 2019

TOPIC: KILLING THE KILLERS
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (2 TIMOTHY 3: 1-9)

The insurance industry (risk bearers) is under attack worldwide. One of the most frequent and deadly causes of death in the world today is SUICIDE because of the end-time PERILOUS TIMES (Today’ scripture, Vs 1).

It is so bad that many fraudulent INSURANCE policy holders often attempt to shortchange their Insurers. Committing suicide is seen as just another way of getting the better of their Insurers.
This is done in the hope that the dependants they have left behind, would reap the benefits. Imagine that people are INTENTIONALLY killing themselves to enable money flow into the hands of their dependants.

But it is good to know that virtually all individual Life Insurance Policies worldwide contain a clause denying payment if the insured person dies from suicide during a certain period after a policy goes into effect – NORMALLY TWO YEARS!
The allowed TWO YEARS is to make sure that, someone who intends to commit suicide immediately after purchase does not buy an insurance!

WHAT A WORLD! I am led to prophesy to you and your family/ministry now: You will CONQUER frustration/suicide in Jesus name!
In these PERILOUS TIMES, I prophesy to you that your desire to walk with God will not produce shame! I prophesy: There shall be provision beyond measure for you and your family this year! What is disgracing others will load you with UNCOMMON GRACE in Jesus name! Hear this: Abraham served JEHOVAH GOD and He gave him riches!

None of those that served this God ended up in frustration/shame and you will not! Ah! Resist thoughts of suicide or committing sin due to financial or ANY KIND OF HARDSHIP! Psalm 132:13 says: “For the Lord has chosen Zion.
He hath desired it for His habitation.” See Verse 15: “I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.” Today and this year, you will bury the wicked spirit of frustration caused by delay, SORROW, DEPRESSION, self-pity, poverty, disappointments in Jesus name.

The LORD will satisfy your family and ministry with bread! There are two major classes of Christians: Those that are ambassadors for God and those that constitute an embarrassment to God.
Your life will not embarrass God this year! Meditate on God’s Word on prosperity/success. Use the Unfailing Promises pages daily (38 & 39)! I see you and your family killing the Twin End-Time killers (Suicide and Depression) in Jesus name! Pray now!

(Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: ourdailymanna_b
ishopchris. It will be a new world of DEEPER GRACE! Sign in today). The 7-Sundays programme titled: 55 Secrets of uncommon success – the Story Behind the Glory continues this Sunday 19th May, 2019. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Time; 8.00 a.m.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…
1. Thank God now! Pray about today’s message as led now.
2. Uproot every seed of frustration targeted against your joy.
3. Touch your legs and pray: O Lord, accelerate my speed of progress in life and ministry in Jesus name.
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

SONG 1: THERE’S NOT A FRIEND

1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! No, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

REFRAIN:

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ‘til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5. Was e’er a gift like the Saviour given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM