The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 14th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 14TH MAY.

CHRIST IS YOUR LIFE

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory (Colossians 3:3-4).

Being born again, your life is hid with Christ in God; Christ is your life. You received eternal life; a supplanting of your natural human life by His divine life when you were born again. What you have in you now is the Christ-life.

The Lord Jesus took the depraved, defeated, destroyed and broken human life away from you. The life of sin, failure, defeat, rejection and shame was taken away from you, and in replacement, He gave you a life of righteousness, honour, peace and glory. You were dead, but now alive in Him.
Think about it: if Christ is your life, then everything about your life is Christ. How then could you be said to have cancer? How could you have a blood disease or sickness of any kind in your body? It’s not possible!

Satan has lied to many and deceived them into believing that nothing really has changed even though they’re now born again. No; the problems, the darkness, misery and pains that were associated with your natural human life; the infirmities that were there before you were born again, have all passed away.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” The word, “behold” means to see or reckon. God wants you to see that you’re now a new man; you’re now in Christ, and Christ is in you. Christ is your new environment and home. Therefore, it makes no difference the infirmity or deformity you might have been born with; you have a new life now.

Romans 8:10 says, “And if Christ is in you, though your body be dead because of sin, but the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness.” It therefore doesn’t matter what happens or has happened to your body, Christ in you makes you whole, well, and sound. Have and walk in this consciousness. Walk bold and fearless, full of faith and confidence, because Christ is your life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’ve got the life of Christ at work in my spirit, soul and body. It’s working in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body. I’m absolutely impregnable and indestructible because Christ is my life!

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:26-27; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1 John 4:4; e are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 6:60-71 & 1 Kings 12-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 10:13-22 & Numbers 17

#TALKINGSESSION

14TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for Your angels that are working on my behalf, and the authority You’ve given me in Christ over the devil and the cohorts of darkness. Satan has no place in my home, body, finances or anywhere around me.

I thank You for guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 14TH MAY 2019

THEME: HE MAKES AND UNMAKES KING!

MEMORISE:

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation 1:6

READ: 1 Samuel 16:1-13

1And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.

2 And Samuel said, How can I go? if Saul hear it, he will kill me. And the LORD said, Take an heifer with thee, and say, I am come to sacrifice to the LORD.

3 And call Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will shew thee what thou shalt do: and thou shalt anoint unto me him whom I name unto thee.

4 And Samuel did that which the LORD spake, and came to Bethlehem. And the elders of the town trembled at his coming, and said, Comest thou peaceably?

5 And he said, Peaceably: I am come to sacrifice unto the LORD: sanctify yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice. And he sanctified Jesse and his sons, and called them to the sacrifice.

6 And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD's anointed is before him.

7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

8 Then Jesse called Abinadab, and made him pass before Samuel. And he said, Neither hath the LORD chosen this.

9 Then Jesse made Shammah to pass by. And he said, Neither hath the LORD chosen this.

10 Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The LORD hath not chosen these.

11 And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.

12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

Irrespective of what your current state is, if you belong to God through Jesus Christ, you are a king. You might not feel like it, but the truth is, in the spirit realm you are royalty. You need to be conscious of this great privilege that Christ has bestowed on you and walk in it. Continuously doing this by faith will make your spiritual reality manifest in the physical world, such that you will begin to reign in all situations. Christ has restored us to the rightful position God created us to occupy- a position that was lost to sin and the devil in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 1:26). As the original Kingmaker, Jesus alone has the power to make and unmake kings. In today’s Bible reading, we see how He deposed King Saul because of the careless disobedience, and how He made David king in his place. You will notice that these moves took place in the spirit realm before manifesting in the physical world. Although Saul had lost his crown, He still sat on the throne, and even though David was anointed king, he still dwelt in caves and took care of sheep.

As a king unto God, what are you doing to protect your thrown and crown so that you do not lose your status like Adam and King Saul did? The surest way to protect your thrown and crown is through absolute obedience to the word of God (1 Samuel 15:23). You must continuously recognize and honor the One who made you king, because all power and authority belong to Him and He gives it to whoever He pleases (Romans 13:1). This is why He is called the Kings of Kings and Lord of Lords (Revelations 19:16). Furthermore, your allegiance to Jesus Christ must be unwavering if you will not lose your status as king unto God. Are you unstable in your walk with God? Do you have a place in your heart still reserved for the world? What the Lord said to the Church at Ephesus in Revelation 2:5 He says to you now:

“Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.”

It is it is important for you to know that dominion and power can be stolen from a king. David lost his throne for a while after his son, Absalom, stole the hearts of his subjects away from him (2 Samuel 15:6). David did not regain his throne without a fight. Sin is the “Absalom” we must fight to a standstill. Hebrew 12:4 says:

“Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.”

As a king unto God, I encourage you to always stand your ground in Christ from today and let nothing take away your throne and crown.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to continually reign on Your behalf on earth until I see you in glory.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 22-23
Jeremiah 34:17-35:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 14TH MAY, 2019

TOPIC: THE MARVEL OF GRACE

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (2 CORINTHIANS 12:1-10)
Paul was told by heaven, “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” Another translation for the word: “WEAKNESS” could be, “NOT ENOUGH.”

What God was telling Paul was that His grace was manifested each time he came to the end of the road physically, spiritually, financially, emotionally and indeed in every department of his life and ministry.

God was telling Paul: “Each time you come to the end of your best, when you don’t have ENOUGH strength to continue, then My presence which is translated, ‘GRACE’ take over.”

No wonder Paul shouted in exclamation: “Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me” – Vs. 9b. In fact, in Verse 10, Paul boldly declare further:
“I take pleasure in… distress for Christ sake, for when I am weak (or when I come across IMPOSSIBLE and shameful circumstances), then am I strong.”

The same applies to a user of today’s devotional! In this 2nd quarter of 2019, God will show up each time you encounter impossible circumstances, to demonstrate that His GRACE is enough! In some cases, God may even allow you to reach the end of the road before He shows up!

Yes! In this STORY TO GLORY year, your career, ministry and financial promotion, children’s progress, healing, pregnancy, etc, will be by His grace! Indeed, He wants people to see every department of your life and declare: “Oh, this is simply Grace in action.”
Yes, this year, fear not! Your progress shall defy human logic and explanation and this generation shall proclaim aloud: “Behold, practical grace, unearned mercy in action.” As you depend on the Lord, always remember:

“If we all got what we deserved, none of us will be alive to witness today, because none of us will be qualified.” It’s by grace! Oh, I am led to prophesy: “Those planning your PITY and DEMOTION shall come down and lick your DUST!”

I see your season of breakthrough martially, financially, breakthrough in your career, job, business, physically in your health, academics, ministry, etc, in Jesus name!

I see NEW HELPERS locating you before the end of this quarter in Jesus name. Pray seriously now in holy anger!
ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT!
It contains ODM is 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman – 14” and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning! Go to google Play Store and download the “ODM MOBILE” APP now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD GOD, I decree: NO FIRE or Challenge will TURN me into PITY LAND!
3. Holy Ghost, do the incredible and impossible though my life and ministry this year (Pray it seriously)
4. Lord, TURN ME into Your TOURIST CENTRE this year! Let multitudes see the glory of my rising in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (JOB 1-4)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

Tuesday 14th May

TOPIC: *CHANNELS OF DIVINE HEALING AND HEALTH*

SCRIPTURE : "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him". James 5:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The prayer of faith is done by standing on the Word of God; and God always honours His Word.

The perfect will of God for His children is for them to live and remain in perfect health (3John 1:2). God designed His children to live in health body, mind and spirit.

However, there are times when ill-health may arise as a result of carelessness, eating of poisoned foods, exposure to cold or excessive intake of sugary substances etc. Our spiritual immunity may also breakdown as a result of sin giving access to sicknesses and diseases in the body. The enemy may confront our faith trying to test how much we believe or trust in God.

Now, there are channels of Divine healing and health that a person can tap into in times of confrontation with ill-health. One of these channels is the PRAYER OF FAITH.

The prayer of faith refers to a prayer prayed on the behalf of a person by men and women of faith in times of need, standing on the Word of God (James 5:15). The prayer of faith works by the power of agreement between the one who is sound in faith and the sick person. It is not weakness to be prayed for in times of need,"it is scriptural". The prayer of faith is done by standing on the Word of God, and God always honours His Word (Psalm 119:89).

Today, "I decree that whatever the devil has done to tamper with your health is nullified, in the Name of Jesus. Receive your healing in Jesus’ Name".
REMEMBER THIS : "The prayer of faith is done by standing on the Word of God and God always honours His Word"

*ASSIGNMENTS :*
1. Believe God for the total healing and transformation of your health today.
2. Study scriptural passages that deal with Divine health and receive your healing by the Word.
PRAYER : O Lord,"I receive my healing today by the shed Blood of Jesus. I declare that my healing and health is established by Your Word, Lord in Jesus’ Name".
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "CHANNELS OF DIVINE HEALING AND HEALTH"

QUOTE: "When the rate at which a person masters and conquers his flesh increases, the rate of his progress also increases". Culled from "21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO" by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING : 1 Samuel 15:1 to 16, John 8:1 to 20, Psalm 110:1 to 7, Proverbs 15:8 to 10
AMAZING FACT : The footprints of the astronauts on the moon will be there for 100 million years.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 14/05/1948 - Israel declares independence from British administration.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow by 5:30pm for the preservation of your life and destiny. Invite your friends and loved ones.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Every trace of disease, affliction or pain in your body is destroyed by the power of God in Jesus’ Name.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, May 14, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE DANGER OF PRIDE*
*Read: 2 Chronicles 26:15-20*

*MEMORISE: _But when he was strong, his heart was lifted up to his destruction: for he transgressed against the LORD his God, and went into the temple of the LORD to burn incense upon the altar of incense_ (2 Chronicles 26:16).*

*EXPOSITION*

Uzziah’s fame spread far and wide, for he was greatly helped, until he became powerful. But after he became powerful, his pride led to his downfall. Uzziah failed to realise that all he had accomplished had been with the help of God and others; the result was pride, which led him into the sin of presumption and unfaithfulness.

Someone has said that human being is the only animal that you can pat on the back and his head swells up. Uzziah started believing his own press clippings and his pride, led to a fall. In one hour, he ruined a prosperous lifetime as a successful king. When Uzziah became strong, his heart was lifted up, and that led him to enter the holy place in the temple to offer incense to the Lord. But the Law of Moses restricted that duty to the priests, and Uzziah was not a priest *(Num. 18:1-7).*

When people have power, they often think they can live above the law. No matter your position in the society, God expects you to honour, worship, and obey Him. If God had given you wealth, influence, popularity, and power, be thankful, but be careful. God hates pride. While it is normal to feel elated when we accomplish something, it is wrong to be disdained to God, or to look down on others. Check your attitude and remember to give God the credit for what you have. Learn from Uzziah and always use your gifts in ways that please God.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* O Lord, purge me of every manifestation of pride, so that I won’t become Your enemy at the end.
*2.* You spirit of arrogance, out of my life, now, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Lord, purge our national and societal leaders of the pride making so many of them to trample on the masses with impunity.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Sam. 19:1 – 20:21; John 1:27 – 1:48*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM