The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerian Man Becomes A Graduate At Age 62...His Success Story Will Leave You In Tears
A Nigerian man has emerged a graduate at the age of 62 and his success story has left many people emotional on social media.[Image: nkeoma.JPG]

The man is a graduate at 62

The story has been told of a man who defied the odds and became a graduate at the age of 62. His story was told on social media his his daughter identified as Nkeoma.

According to Nkeoma, her father could not go to school when he was a young man because he had no funding but he had always wanted to go back back.

Many years later, against all odds, he seized the bull by the hands and went back to school as an old man and now he is the happiest man in the world as he bags a degree,

Below is how Nkeoma told the story on her Instagram page:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

"Should we tell them? Yes we should.

"This right here is a picture of my dad in a convocation gown as he graduates from the department of Music in the #nnamdiazikiweuniversity @unizikcampus two days ago.

"YES! My popsy went back to school , he went back to times and turned it's hands, he fulfilled a long , tall dream and today HE IS EDUCATED. He has always wanted to be,

"I can't count how many times he and everyone else we knew told us the story of how he was the best in his class,

"how he was one of the few people to pass the primary 6 entrance examination to Okongwu Memorial Grammer School - one of the best in the eastern states as at then,

"how he couldn't be admitted because there was no money for tuition, how he trekked from #ezinifite Aguata to #nnewi to go and beg the Principal to allow him start so that his uncle who already had two of his children in school that same year can breathe from paying theirs before paying his,

"how he was rejected and how he cried all the way back home as he watched his dreams wipe off before his eyes as he wipes off the sweat and tears... he will always end that story by saying "so I came back and went to go and do boy boy" .

"He told that story! Severally, as an advise, as a wake up call, in anger, in frustration and in love. Oh how that story built us, how it informed us, we were so determined , he was so determine to ensure that all of us went to school at least Secondary, he drew blood, sweat, sacrifice just to see that happen,

"I remember when my two brothers decided on their own to stop at Secondary school so that Ada (me) can have a shot at education, he cried, I cried, we cried but then that's all we could really do at then.

"OK enough of the emoshonal talk, let's all FOCUS... My dad is a graduate, I can't loud it enough, just like play play o, he only just wanted to have a secondary school certificate to his name, so he sat for #NABTEB , then he went for a #diploma and then direct entry and today he graduated with a 2.2 at the age of 62.

"Dear Daddy, I know this sounds better when you say it, but I am proud of you and I love you, always. Thank you"[Image: nkeoma1.JPG][Image: nkeoma2.JPG][Image: nkeoma3.JPG]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London Edoman 0 1,015 08-23-2021, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  NSCDC arrests graduate who specializes in stealing Plasma TV sets in Kwara Edoman 0 683 08-17-2021, 08:37 AM
  Woman denied admission into Nigerian University for being too young gets called to Ba Edoman 1 936 08-05-2021, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Allenwood
  Videos showing Nigerian migrants being tortured by human traffickers in Libya Edoman 0 706 08-05-2021, 09:56 AM
  Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) Edoman 0 772 07-30-2021, 07:49 PM
  Young Nigerian woman allegedly dies in Libya Edoman 0 796 07-29-2021, 07:14 AM
  Nigerian national arrested with cocaine at Pakistan airport Edoman 0 686 07-29-2021, 07:06 AM
  Fresh graduate shot dead, many injured as hoodlums attack shopping mall in Ibadan Edoman 0 725 07-26-2021, 09:22 PM